I'd rather push my Harley than ride a rice burner.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: Craig McLachlan

SubjectAuthor
* -- Littleproud - 'spoilt prat'.banerjee...@gmail.com
`* Re: -- Littleproud - 'spoilt prat'.banerjee...@gmail.com
 `* -- WE BELIEVE THAT THIS INDIAN NATIONAL HAS BREACHED HIS OATH OFbanerjee...@gmail.com
  +* samurai sword killingMax
  |+* Re: samurai sword killingDechucka
  ||`- Re: samurai sword killingNews 2021
  |+* Re: samurai sword killingRod Speed
  ||`- Re: samurai sword killingRod Speed
  |`* Re: samurai sword killingSylvia Else
  | +* Re: samurai sword killingDechucka
  | |`* Re: samurai sword killingSylvia Else
  | | +* Re: samurai sword killingDechucka
  | | |`- Re: samurai sword killingRod Speed
  | | `* Re: samurai sword killingNews 2021
  | |  +- Re: samurai sword killingRod Speed
  | |  `* Re: samurai sword killingjonz
  | |   +- Re: samurai sword killingNews 2021
  | |   `- Re: samurai sword killingRex Libris
  | +* Re: samurai sword killingNews 2021
  | |+* Re: samurai sword killingPhil Allison
  | ||`* Re: samurai sword killingNews 2021
  | || `- Re: samurai sword killingPhil Allison
  | |`* Re: samurai sword killingDechucka
  | | +* Re: samurai sword killingNews 2021
  | | |`- Re: samurai sword killingDechucka
  | | `- Re: samurai sword killingRod Speed
  | `- Re: samurai sword killingjonz
  `* Craig McLachlanMax
   +- Re: Craig McLachlanNews 2021
   `* Re: Craig McLachlanjonz
    +- Re: Craig McLachlanMax
    `* Re: Craig McLachlanRod Speed
     `- Re: Craig McLachlanMax

Pages:12
Re: samurai sword killing

<s7j38d$ngp$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1983&group=aus.legal#1983

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: samurai sword killing
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 11:41:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: News 2021 - Thu, 13 May 2021 11:41 UTC

On Thu, 13 May 2021 20:56:10 +1000, jonz scribed:

> On 5/11/2021 1:44 PM, News 2021 wrote:

>> samurai-sword-killing/100123340

>>> The home invader had also made threats against the wider family. The
>>> fight or flight adrenalin response makes cool reasoning difficult. It
>>> is too easy to judge the behaviour of someone in that situation from
>>> the comfort of an armchair.
>> That is just an excuse. You call the police and report. Anything else s
>> just rule of the strongest and that was their initial and continued
>> response. Her clear aggression should have resulted in a goal sentence
>> to cause other people to think.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Have you *ever* lived in the *real* world????. Somehow I doubt it very
> much!.

You are allowed to 'out' ypurself as an unthinking moron, if you like.

Re: samurai sword killing

<s7klas$j87$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1984&group=aus.legal#1984

From: king.b...@bookworm.com (Rex Libris)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 11:50:40 +1000
 by: Rex Libris - Fri, 14 May 2021 01:50 UTC

jonz <jonz@nothere.com> wrote:

> On 5/11/2021 1:44 PM, News 2021 wrote:

> > samurai-sword-killing/100123340

> >> The home invader had also made threats against the wider family.
> >> The fight or flight adrenalin response makes cool reasoning
> >> difficult. It is too easy to judge the behaviour of someone in
> >> that situation from the comfort of an armchair.
> > That is just an excuse. You call the police and report. Anything
> > else s just rule of the strongest and that was their initial and
> > continued response. Her clear aggression should have resulted in a
> > goal sentence to cause other people to think.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Have you *ever* lived in the *real* world????. Somehow I doubt it
> very much!.

Maybe they were junked up?

Craig McLachlan

<s7podj$1meh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1985&group=aus.legal#1985

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Craig McLachlan
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 10:18:59 +1000
 by: Max - Sun, 16 May 2021 00:18 UTC

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-15/craig-mclachlan-defamation-defence-reveals-new-allegations/100140238

There are a whole new raft of allegations against Craig McLachlan.

It's amazing that police/prosecutions cannot get any charges to stick,
with there being so much alleged form.

It may be that the type of behaviour alleged against McLachlan is just
not serious enough to warrant any criminal conviction and punishment -
particulary in the context of acting where there is a lot of role-play
and nonsense.

Re: Craig McLachlan

<s7q0ug$ngp$14@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1986&group=aus.legal#1986

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: Craig McLachlan
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 02:44:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: News 2021 - Sun, 16 May 2021 02:44 UTC

On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:18:59 +1000, Max scribed:

> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-15/craig-mclachlan-defamation-
defence-reveals-new-allegations/100140238

> There are a whole new raft of allegations against Craig McLachlan.

You need to read and listen carefully.
AFAIK, these are all ]old] allegations uncovered by the ABC when it
first investigated, but were not publusiced(sp?) at the time.
CM is still taking legal action against the ABC for the initial story and
my 2c is that this is the ABC way of making it clear that there is a
whole pile of other allegations and not just the ones they ran on.

It also prevents the CP approach where he was successful in preventing
the ABC in publicly sharing their defence. You wonder what CP has to hide,

Good article in current The Saturday Paper(private - javascript) by
Richard Ackland about pollies sueing over 'reputastion'. does any of them
have any?

> It's amazing that police/prosecutions cannot get any charges to stick,
> with there being so much alleged form.
>
> It may be that the type of behaviour alleged against McLachlan is just
> not serious enough to warrant any criminal conviction and punishment -
> particulary in the context of acting where there is a lot of role-play
> and nonsense.

Firstly, people have to come forward and make the complaint.
Secondly, the police have to form the opinion that the person will
continue with the complaint right through the years it takes for it all
to come to court.

My 2c is that a lot of the ancillary complaints were just "arse hole"
behaviour that no one in authority was prepared to call him out on.
Apparently, there were a lot of other people who enabled this bad
behaviour by CM to persist. Perhaps a naming and shaming of the directors
and staff is a better public approach.

Re: Craig McLachlan

<s7qskm$8pn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1987&group=aus.legal#1987

From: jon...@nothere.com (jonz)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 20:37:04 +1000
 by: jonz - Sun, 16 May 2021 10:37 UTC

On 5/16/2021 10:18 AM, Max wrote:
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-15/craig-mclachlan-defamation-defence-reveals-new-allegations/100140238
>

> There are a whole new raft of allegations against Craig McLachlan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 More venomous shit!.

> It's amazing that police/prosecutions cannot get any charges to stick,
> with there being so much alleged form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Amazing? hardly the man is innocent!!. 13 charges, acquitted of *ALL*..

> It may be that the type of behaviour alleged against McLachlan is just
> not serious enough to warrant any criminal conviction and punishment -
> particulary in the context of acting where there is a lot of role-play
> and nonsense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a program on 7 now about the original acquittal.... The whole
thing was/is a witch hunt orchestrated by venomous cunts.....

Re: Craig McLachlan

<s7qt3a$l8v$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1988&group=aus.legal#1988

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 20:44:59 +1000
 by: Max - Sun, 16 May 2021 10:44 UTC

On 16/05/2021 8:37 pm, jonz wrote:
> On 5/16/2021 10:18 AM, Max wrote:
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-15/craig-mclachlan-defamation-defence-reveals-new-allegations/100140238
>>

>> There are a whole new raft of allegations against Craig McLachlan.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>  More venomous shit!.
>

>> It's amazing that police/prosecutions cannot get any charges to stick,
>> with there being so much alleged form.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>   Amazing? hardly the man is innocent!!. 13 charges, acquitted of *ALL*..
>

>> It may be that the type of behaviour alleged against McLachlan is just
>> not serious enough to warrant any criminal conviction and punishment -
>> particulary in the context of acting where there is a lot of role-play
>> and nonsense.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> There is a program on 7 now about the original acquittal.... The whole
> thing was/is a witch hunt orchestrated by venomous cunts.....

You have to question the motive of all the women making the allegations.
Why don't they like him? Why do they want to get him?

Re: Craig McLachlan

<igd3haF2ee4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1989&group=aus.legal#1989

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 03:36:36 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 16 May 2021 17:36 UTC

"jonz" <jonz@nothere.com> wrote in message
> On 5/16/2021 10:18 AM, Max wrote:
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-15/craig-mclachlan-defamation-defence-reveals-new-allegations/100140238
>>
>> There are a whole new raft of allegations against Craig McLachlan.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> More venomous shit!.
>

>> It's amazing that police/prosecutions cannot get any charges to stick,
>> with there being so much alleged form.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Amazing? hardly the man is innocent!!. 13 charges, acquitted of *ALL*..

Nope, two jurys couldn’t decide if he was guilty or not with some of the
charges.

>> It may be that the type of behaviour alleged against McLachlan is just
>> not serious enough to warrant any criminal conviction and punishment -
>> particulary in the context of acting where there is a lot of role-play
>> and nonsense.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> There is a program on 7 now about the original acquittal.... The whole
> thing was/is a witch hunt orchestrated by venomous cunts.....

Re: Craig McLachlan

<s7s7rh$16sc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1990&group=aus.legal#1990

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 08:54:44 +1000
 by: Max - Sun, 16 May 2021 22:54 UTC

On 17/05/2021 3:36 am, Rod Speed wrote:

> "jonz" <jonz@nothere.com> wrote in message
>> On 5/16/2021 10:18 AM, Max wrote:
>>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-15/craig-mclachlan-defamation-defence-reveals-new-allegations/100140238
>>>

>>> There are a whole new raft of allegations against Craig McLachlan.

>>  More venomous shit!.
>>

>>> It's amazing that police/prosecutions cannot get any charges to
>>> stick, with there being so much alleged form.

>>   Amazing? hardly the man is innocent!!. 13 charges, acquitted of *ALL*..
>
> Nope, two jurys couldn’t decide if he was guilty or not with some of the
> charges.

There was a single trial and it was a magistrate trial with no jury.