To avoid suffocation, keep away from children.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

SubjectAuthor
* Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptRH
`* Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 `* Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcriptmax.it
  +* Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptAndrew Smith
  |`- Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
  +- Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
  +* Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptRH
  |`* Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
  | `* Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcriptmax.it
  |  +- Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptRH
  |  +* Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptRH
  |  |`- Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
  |  `* Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptAndrew Smith
  |   +* Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcriptmax.it
  |   |`* Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptAndrew Smith
  |   | +- Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcriptmax.it
  |   | `* Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptAndrew Smith
  |   |  `- Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptAndrew Smith
  |   +* Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptAndrew Smith
  |   |`- Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptAndrew Smith
  |   `- Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptAndrew Smith
  `- Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech TranscriptFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<8f10c71a-edc8-4d92-a546-1ea4426bd43an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19922&group=uk.sport.cricket#19922

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 03:27:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 10:27 UTC

On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 6:30:39 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
>

> John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript
>

> https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/john-f-kennedy-secret-societies-speech-transcript
>

> John F. Kennedy: (09:42)
> It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in
> missions by the government, by the people, by every businessman, or
> labor leader, and by every newspaper. But we are opposed around the
> world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on
> covert means for expanding it’s fear of influence, on infiltration
> instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation
> instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.
> It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources
> into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that
> combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and
> political operations. It’s preparations are concealed, not published.
> It’s mistakes are buried, not headlined. It’s dissenters are silenced,
> not praised. No expenditure is questioned. No rumor is printed. No
> secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War in short with a wartime
> discipline, no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.
>

> John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States
>
> Here’s what JFK had to say in one of his most famous speeches:
>
> The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we
> are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies,
> to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the
> dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far
> outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there
> is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating
> its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in
> insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive
> with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for
> increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its
> meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That
> I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. … For
> we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy
> that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of
> influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of
> elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by
> night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted
> vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit,
> highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic,
> intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its
> preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not
> headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is
> questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

https://pages.uoregon.edu/kimball/Rhodes-Confession.htm

"1877:
Cecil Rhodes,
"Confession of Faith"

[SAC editor has added bold face and hypertext links]

[WEB source]

Rhodes originally wrote this on June 2, 1877, in Oxford. Later, that year in Kimberley, he made some additions and changes. What follows is that amended statement. The spelling and grammar errors were in the original.

It often strikes a man to inquire what is the chief good in life; to one the thought comes that it is a happy marriage, to another great wealth, and as each seizes on his idea, for that he more or less works for the rest of his existence. To myself thinking over the same question the wish came to render myself useful to my country. I then asked myself how could I and after reviewing the various methods I have felt that at the present day we are actually limiting our children and perhaps bringing into the world half the human beings we might owing to the lack of country for them to inhabit that if we had retained America there would at this moment be millions more of English living. I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race. Just fancy those parts that are at present inhabited by the most despicable specimens of human beings what an alteration there would be if they were brought under Anglo-Saxon influence, look again at the extra employment a new country added to our dominions gives. I contend that every acre added to our territory means in the future birth to some more of the English race who otherwise would not be brought into existence. Added to this the absorption of the greater portion of the world under our rule simply means the end of all wars, at this moment had we not lost America I believe we could have stopped the Russian-Turkish war by merely refusing money and supplies. Having these ideas what scheme could we think of to forward this object. I look into history and I read the story of the Jesuits I see what they were able to do in a bad cause and I might say under bad leaders.

At the present day I become a member of the Masonic order I see the wealth and power they possess the influence they hold and I think over their ceremonies and I wonder that a large body of men can devote themselves to what at times appear the most ridiculous and absurd rites without an object and without an end.

The idea gleaming and dancing before ones eyes like a will-of-the-wisp at last frames itself into a plan. Why should we not form a secret society with but one object the furtherance of the British Empire and the bringing of the whole uncivilised world under British rule for the recovery of the United States for the making the Anglo-Saxon race but one Empire. What a dream, but yet it is probable, it is possible. I once heard it argued by a fellow in my own college, I am sorry to own it by an Englishman, that it was good thing for us that we have lost the United States. There are some subjects on which there can be no arguments, and to an Englishman this is one of them, but even from an American’s point of view just picture what they have lost, look at their government, are not the frauds that yearly come before the public view a disgrace to any country and especially their’s which is the finest in the world. Would they have occurred had they remained under English rule great as they have become how infinitely greater they would have been with the softening and elevating influences of English rule, think of those countless 000’s of Englishmen that during the last 100 years would have crossed the Atlantic and settled and populated the United States. Would they have not made without any prejudice a finer country of it than the low class Irish and German emigrants? All this we have lost and that country loses owing to whom? Owing to two or three ignorant pig-headed statesmen of the last century, at their door lies the blame. Do you ever feel mad? do you ever feel murderous. I think I do with those men. I bring facts to prove my assertion. Does an English father when his sons wish to emigrate ever think of suggesting emigration to a country under another flag, never—it would seem a disgrace to suggest such a thing I think that we all think that poverty is better under our own flag than wealth under a foreign one.

Put your mind into another train of thought. Fancy Australia discovered and colonised under the French flag, what would it mean merely several millions of English unborn that at present exist we learn from the past and to form our future. We learn from having lost to cling to what we possess. We know the size of the world we know the total extent. Africa is still lying ready for us it is our duty to take it. It is our duty to seize every opportunity of acquiring more territory and we should keep this one idea steadily before our eyes that more territory simply means more of the Anglo-Saxon race more of the best the most human, most honourable race the world possesses..

To forward such a scheme what a splendid help a secret society would be a society not openly acknowledged but who would work in secret for such an object.

I contend that there are at the present moment numbers of the ablest men in the world who would devote their whole lives to it. I often think what a loss to the English nation in some respects the abolition of the Rotten Borough System has been. What thought strikes a man entering the house of commons, the assembly that rule the whole world? I think it is the mediocrity of the men but what is the cause. It is simply—an assembly of wealth of men whose lives have been spent in the accumulation of money and whose time has been too much engaged to be able to spare any for the study of past history. And yet in hands of such men rest our destinies. Do men like the great Pitt, and Burke and Sheridan not now to exist. I contend they do. There are men now living with I know no other term the [Greek term] of Aristotle but there are not ways for enabling them to serve their Country. They live and die unused unemployed. What has the main cause of the success of the Romish Church? The fact that every enthusiast, call it if you like every madman finds employment in it. Let us form the same kind of society a Church for the extension of the British Empire. A society which should have members in every part of the British Empire working with one object and one idea we should have its members placed at our universities and our schools and should watch the English youth passing through their hands just one perhaps in every thousand would have the mind and feelings for such an object, he should be tried in every way, he should be tested whether he is endurant, possessed of eloquence, disregardful of the petty details of life, and if found to be such, then elected and bound by oath to serve for the rest of his life in his County. He should then be supported if without means by the Society and sent to that part of the Empire where it was felt he was needed.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<%tkYJ.153518$Tr18.139003@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19924&group=uk.sport.cricket#19924

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 05:11:36 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 12:11 UTC

<6s843hp475nhvso4up96k8f8ubae4lpv78@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19931&group=uk.sport.cricket#19931

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 17:53:53 +0000
 by: max.it - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 17:53 UTC

On Wed, 16 Mar 2022 05:11:36 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> To and for the establishment, promotion and development of a Secret Society, the true aim and object whereof shall be for the extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom, and of colonisation by British subjects of all lands where the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour and enterprise, and especially the occupation by British settlers of the entire Continent of Africa, the Holy Land, the Valley of the Euphrates, the Islands of Cyprus and Candia, the whole of South America, the Islands of the Pacific not heretofore possessed by Great Britain, the whole of the Malay Archipelago, the seaboard of China and Japan, the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of the British Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire and, finally, the foundation of so great a
>Power as to render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity."
>>

>> RH
>>

>England will NEVER be an empire in the future.
>
>You are nothing but a fucking VASSAL of EVIL Amrikkan Secret Society
>White Xtian Psychopaths.

The conceit of the British imperialist is something like,
“kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting
the fish safely up a tree.

max.it

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<5c327228-708b-416f-98fb-54e214ac6a5cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19936&group=uk.sport.cricket#19936

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 13:31:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 20:31 UTC

On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 10:54:01 AM UTC-7, max.it wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2022 05:11:36 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >> To and for the establishment, promotion and development of a Secret Society, the true aim and object whereof shall be for the extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom, and of colonisation by British subjects of all lands where the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour and enterprise, and especially the occupation by British settlers of the entire Continent of Africa, the Holy Land, the Valley of the Euphrates, the Islands of Cyprus and Candia, the whole of South America, the Islands of the Pacific not heretofore possessed by Great Britain, the whole of the Malay Archipelago, the seaboard of China and Japan, the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of the British Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire and, finally, the foundation of so great a
> >Power as to render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity."
> >>

> >> RH
> >>

> >England will NEVER be an empire in the future.

How do you know that? Suppose Professor Penrose is able to setup a Einstein-Bose bridge at University of Oxford.
Suppose it's a bridge to another world, perhaps called Magadha or Darini... we can pass though the bridge to establish a colony,
which in time will probably take over the other world. Isn't that another Empire?

> >You are nothing but a fucking VASSAL of EVIL Amrikkan Secret Society
> >White Xtian Psychopaths.

Whereas you are just a genocidal racist terrorist rapist

Mar 14, 2022, 11:01:06 AM
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.british/c/X_lDYwtBqRg/m/jQjUC0x_AgAJ

On Feb 16, 2022, 7:40:24 PM FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

=I PUBLICLY RAPED n HUMILIATED CIA NSA MI6 ASIS Psychopaths for 21 years
=WHITE RACE doesn't have EVEN an IOTA of RESPECTABLE
=CHARACTER TRAIT and hence the entire race, amrikkan and
=brit variety should be ELIMINATED from one way or the other.
=BOMB THE NSA BUILDINGS IN Fort George Meade
=Maryland and BLUFFDALE UTAH AND MASSACRE
=THE COCK SUCKING FILTHY EVIL WHITE NSA PSYCHO-
=PATHS LIKE FUCKING PIGS

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<ZNAYJ.6160$0T.3458@fx26.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19952&group=uk.sport.cricket#19952

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 23:45:11 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 06:45 UTC

On 3/16/2022 1:31 PM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 10:54:01 AM UTC-7, max.it wrote:

>>> Power as to render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity."

>>> England will NEVER be an empire in the future.
>
> How do you know that? Suppose Professor Penrose is able to setup a Einstein-Bose bridge at University of Oxford.
> Suppose it's a bridge to another world, perhaps called Magadha or Darini... we can pass though the bridge to establish a colony,
> which in time will probably take over the other world. Isn't that another Empire?
>
>>> You are nothing but a fucking VASSAL of EVIL Amrikkan Secret Society
>>> White Xtian Psychopaths.
>
> Whereas you are just a genocidal racist terrorist rapist
>
> Mar 14, 2022, 11:01:06 AM
> https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.british/c/X_lDYwtBqRg/m/jQjUC0x_AgAJ
>
> On Feb 16, 2022, 7:40:24 PM FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>
> =I PUBLICLY RAPED n HUMILIATED CIA NSA MI6 ASIS Psychopaths for 21 years
> =WHITE RACE doesn't have EVEN an IOTA of RESPECTABLE
> =CHARACTER TRAIT and hence the entire race, amrikkan and
> =brit variety should be ELIMINATED from one way or the other.
> =BOMB THE NSA BUILDINGS IN Fort George Meade
> =Maryland and BLUFFDALE UTAH AND MASSACRE
> =THE COCK SUCKING FILTHY EVIL WHITE NSA PSYCHO-
> =PATHS LIKE FUCKING PIGS

CIA Chief himself TOLD THE WORLD, that CIA can spy on you even from your
dishwasher and this EVIL CIA NSA MI6 Psychopath is "STILL DECEIVING and
MANIPULATING" your brains, THAT it is NOT true.

Do you all see HOW EVIL CUNNING and DECEPTIVE this EVIL mofo with fake
name andrew smith is?

Whites DON'T UNDERSTAND their own "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" in
the DNA of their OWN RACE.
The above is ANOTHER example.
EVERY WORD and SENTENCE that comes out of the bodily orifices of the
EVIL WHITE FILTH in YOUR GOVTS is a LIE.
EVERY WORD.
They "NEVER STOP LYING, TWISTING, SPIN, DECEIVING, MANIPULATING" your
brains, EVEN for a SECOND.

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”
― Jomo Kenyatta

If WHITES were SOOOOOOO DECEPTIVE 500 yrs ago, then you can EXTRAPOLATE
and IMAGINE "HOW INFINITELY DECEPTIVE" the EVIL WHITES in your govt are,
today.

Your ENTIRE MSM is "covertly CONTROLLED" by CIA NSA FBI MI5 MI6 ASIS
ASIO CSIS Psychopaths.
Your govts are COVERTLY RUN from behind by the EVIL Oligarchic elites in
COLLUSION with Intelligence Agency Psychopaths whom EVERY WHITE "LIVES
IN FEAR OF".
All of you WHITES should SIT IN FRONT OF A MIRROR and ASK YOURSELVES,
WHY do you have SO MUCH FEAR of your EVIL GOVTS, your countries are
"FREE WORLD DEMOCRACIES"?
You have the RIGHT to CRITICIZE and HUMILIATE your "politicians" but the
are NOT your govt. They merely have POWER to make SOCIAL POLICIES.
EVERYTHING else is RUN by your INTELLIGENCE AGENCY PSYCHOPATHS from
BEHIND. Your politicians Boris, Patel etc MERELY EXECUTE the ORDERS
given to them from behind.

I request ALL OF YOU to REMOVE THE POISON/DISINFORMATION INJECTED into
your brains by the EVIL MI5 MI6 CIA NSA etc and START LIVING IN REALITY.

John Hall and other cricket fans will say, CIA CHIEF David Patraeus is a
"schizophrenic delusional paranoid lunatic", because SOME STRANGER who
is actually a deep state CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopath Bill
Pollock aka Andrew Smtih aka Bobby Smith aka whatever shit it calls
itself, to SPREAD DISINFORMATION SAID SO.

All of you are SO NAIVE and SO DUMB, it is very difficult to respect
you, because you DON'T have ANY CONTROL over your OWN BRAIN CONTENTS.
You are NOT ABLE to REPLACE the LIES, POISON and DISINFORMATION your
govts INJECTED into your brains with 24x7 brainwashing by the CIA MI6
MI5 Covertly CONTROLLED MEDIA of BBC CNN FOX ABC to MAKE YOU THINK that
Western countries are DEMOCRACIES, Whites are ANGELS ANGELS ANGELS
ANGELS, and ROW is EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL dictatorships.

Your EVIL Govts have been SECRETLY IMPLEMENTING STASI TYRANNIES for the
last 50 yrs.

https://www.wired.com/2012/03/petraeus-tv-remote/

CIA Chief: We'll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher
It's great that you've got so much new household hardware connected to
the internet. Especially for the CIA, whose director wants to spy on you
through it.

More and more personal and household devices are connecting to the
internet, from your television to your car navigation systems to your
light switches. CIA Director David Petraeus cannot wait to spy on you
through them.
Earlier this month, Petraeus mused about the emergence of an "Internet
of Things" -- that is, wired devices -- at a summit for In-Q-Tel, the
CIA's venture capital firm. "'Transformational' is an overused word, but
I do believe it properly applies to these technologies," Petraeus
enthused, "particularly to their effect on clandestine tradecraft."
All those new online devices are a treasure trove of data if you're a
"person of interest" to the spy community. Once upon a time, spies had
to place a bug in your chandelier to hear your conversation. With the
rise of the "smart home," you'd be sending tagged, geolocated data that
a spy agency can intercept in real time when you use the lighting app on
your phone to adjust your living room's ambiance.
"Items of interest will be located, identified, monitored, and remotely
controlled through technologies such as radio-frequency identification,
sensor networks, tiny embedded servers, and energy harvesters -- all
connected to the next-generation internet using abundant, low-cost, and
high-power computing," Petraeus said, "the latter now going to cloud
computing, in many areas greater and greater supercomputing, and,
ultimately, heading to quantum computing."
Petraeus allowed that these household spy devices "change our notions of
secrecy" and prompt a rethink of "our notions of identity and secrecy."
All of which is true -- if convenient for a CIA director.
The CIA has a lot of legal restrictions against spying on American
citizens. But collecting ambient geolocation data from devices is a
grayer area, especially after the 2008 carve-outs to the Foreign
Intelligence Surveillance Act. Hardware manufacturers, it turns out,
store a trove of geolocation data; and some legislators have grown
alarmed at how easy it is for the government to track you through your
phone or PlayStation.
That's not the only data exploit intriguing Petraeus. He's interested in
creating new online identities for his undercover spies -- and sweeping
away the "digital footprints" of agents who suddenly need to vanish.
"Proud parents document the arrival and growth of their future CIA
officer in all forms of social media that the world can access for
decades to come," Petraeus observed. "Moreover, we have to figure out
how to create the digital footprint for new identities for some officers."
It's hard to argue with that. Online cache is not a spy's friend. But
Petraeus has an inadvertent pal in Facebook.
Why? With the arrival of Timeline, Facebook made it super-easy to
backdate your online history. Barack Obama, for instance, hasn't been on
Facebook since his birth in 1961. Creating new identities for CIA
non-official cover operatives has arguably never been easier. Thank
Zuck, spies. Thank Zuck.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<yUAYJ.121677$3jp8.8077@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19953&group=uk.sport.cricket#19953

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 23:52:10 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 06:52 UTC

On 3/16/2022 10:53 AM, max.it wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2022 05:11:36 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>> To and for the establishment, promotion and development of a Secret Society, the true aim and object whereof shall be for the extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom, and of colonisation by British subjects of all lands where the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour and enterprise, and especially the occupation by British settlers of the entire Continent of Africa, the Holy Land, the Valley of the Euphrates, the Islands of Cyprus and Candia, the whole of South America, the Islands of the Pacific not heretofore possessed by Great Britain, the whole of the Malay Archipelago, the seaboard of China and Japan, the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of the British Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire and, finally, the foundation of so great a
>> Power as to render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity."
>>>

>>> RH
>>>

>> England will NEVER be an empire in the future.
>>
>> You are nothing but a fucking VASSAL of EVIL Amrikkan Secret Society
>> White Xtian Psychopaths.
>>

> The conceit of the British imperialist is something like,
> “kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting
> the fish safely up a tree.
>
> max.it

Irish people are WAAAAAAYYYYYY better than the EVIL Brits and Amrikkan
WHITES.

Irish people have values and conscience. Ofc there are some bad apples
in Irish people too just like ANY nation, but IN GENERAL Irish people
deserve respect.

Whether it is the Kennedy brothers JFK, RFK and current Irish MPs Clare
Daly, Mike Wallace and some other Irish names I can't recall now, they
SPEAK the TRUTH.
Unfortunately JFK spoke the truth about the EVIL Intelligence Agencies
and Military Industrial Complex and PAID with his life.

Western HYPOCRISY smashed by Clare Daly | Ukraine vs Afghanistan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbbMt4awp6A

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<84a2f3e8-32c1-4640-ae66-2524a4baa39en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19958&group=uk.sport.cricket#19958

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 02:46:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 09:46 UTC

On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 5:54:01 PM UTC, max.it wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2022 05:11:36 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >> To and for the establishment, promotion and development of a Secret Society, the true aim and object whereof shall be for the extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom, and of colonisation by British subjects of all lands where the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour and enterprise, and especially the occupation by British settlers of the entire Continent of Africa, the Holy Land, the Valley of the Euphrates, the Islands of Cyprus and Candia, the whole of South America, the Islands of the Pacific not heretofore possessed by Great Britain, the whole of the Malay Archipelago, the seaboard of China and Japan, the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of the British Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire and, finally, the foundation of so great a
> >Power as to render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity."
> >>

> >> RH
> >>

> >England will NEVER be an empire in the future.
> >
> >You are nothing but a fucking VASSAL of EVIL Amrikkan Secret Society
> >White Xtian Psychopaths.
> >

> The conceit of the British imperialist is something like,
> “kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting
> the fish safely up a tree.
>
> max.it

The behaviour of the Catholic Irish has always shown the need for a firms English guiding hand,,, RH

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<87EYJ.6164$0T.2259@fx26.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19959&group=uk.sport.cricket#19959

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 03:32:35 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 10:32 UTC

On 3/17/2022 2:46 AM, RH wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 5:54:01 PM UTC, max.it wrote:

>>> Power as to render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity."

>>> England will NEVER be an empire in the future.
>>>
>>> You are nothing but a fucking VASSAL of EVIL Amrikkan Secret Society
>>> White Xtian Psychopaths.
>>>

>> The conceit of the British imperialist is something like,
>> “kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting
>> the fish safely up a tree.
>>
>> max.it
>
> The behaviour of the Catholic Irish has always shown the need for a firms English guiding hand,,, RH

POC and Irish should have SLAUGHTERED the GENOCIDAL SADISTIC PERVERTED
BLOOD THIRSTY CUNNING RACIST BRITISH EVIL "THIEVES" like fucking pigs.
If they did, the CONCEPT of RACISM would have NEVER EVEN EXISTED.
Better late than never.

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<j4FYJ.143112$mF2.123063@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19961&group=uk.sport.cricket#19961

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 04:37:50 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 11:37 UTC

On 3/16/2022 10:53 AM, max.it wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2022 05:11:36 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>> To and for the establishment, promotion and development of a Secret Society, the true aim and object whereof shall be for the extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom, and of colonisation by British subjects of all lands where the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour and enterprise, and especially the occupation by British settlers of the entire Continent of Africa, the Holy Land, the Valley of the Euphrates, the Islands of Cyprus and Candia, the whole of South America, the Islands of the Pacific not heretofore possessed by Great Britain, the whole of the Malay Archipelago, the seaboard of China and Japan, the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of the British Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire and, finally, the foundation of so great a
>> Power as to render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity."
>>>

>>> RH
>>>

>> England will NEVER be an empire in the future.
>>
>> You are nothing but a fucking VASSAL of EVIL Amrikkan Secret Society
>> White Xtian Psychopaths.
>>

> The conceit of the British imperialist is something like,
> “kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting
> the fish safely up a tree.
>
> max.it

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”
― Jomo Kenyatta

If WHITES were SOOOOOOO DECEPTIVE 500 yrs ago, then you can EXTRAPOLATE
and IMAGINE "HOW INFINITELY DECEPTIVE" the EVIL WHITES in Western
governments are, today.

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<enb63h5pd9p3oaeh8a3l2ug4j46f7ppqn3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19963&group=uk.sport.cricket#19963

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 13:01:02 +0000
 by: max.it - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 13:01 UTC

On Thu, 17 Mar 2022 03:32:35 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 3/17/2022 2:46 AM, RH wrote:
>> On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 5:54:01 PM UTC, max.it wrote:

a >>>> Power as to render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity."

>>> The conceit of the British imperialist is something like,
>>> “kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting
>>> the fish safely up a tree.
>>>
>>> max.it
>>
>> The behaviour of the Catholic Irish has always shown the need for a firms English guiding hand,,, RH
>

>POC and Irish should have SLAUGHTERED the GENOCIDAL SADISTIC PERVERTED
>BLOOD THIRSTY CUNNING RACIST BRITISH EVIL "THIEVES" like fucking pigs.
>
>If they did, the CONCEPT of RACISM would have NEVER EVEN EXISTED.
>
>Better late than never.

Keep them cunts like Henderson at a distance. I would suggest 500
metres at the end of a length of command wire. No point in dealing
with cheats and agressors, just take them out and send them home in a
box or several bags.
The time is fast approaching when the DUP and it's loyalist ferals
will have only a reservation to live on, probably around the Kircubbin
area on the Ards peninsula. They could be like the Seminole but they
are so bigotted that they would rather lose than have to behave like
humans.

max.it

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<60570df2-66a3-4b48-adbb-bd54417ef595n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19965&group=uk.sport.cricket#19965

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 06:50:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 13:50 UTC

On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 1:01:09 PM UTC, max.it wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2022 03:32:35 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> The behaviour of the Catholic Irish has always shown the need for a firms English guiding hand,,, RH
> >

> >POC and Irish should have SLAUGHTERED the GENOCIDAL SADISTIC PERVERTED
> >BLOOD THIRSTY CUNNING RACIST BRITISH EVIL "THIEVES" like fucking pigs.
> >
> >If they did, the CONCEPT of RACISM would have NEVER EVEN EXISTED.
> >
> >Better late than never.
> Keep them cunts like Henderson at a distance. I would suggest 500
> metres at the end of a length of command wire. No point in dealing
> with cheats and agressors, just take them out and send them home in a
> box or several bags.
> The time is fast approaching when the DUP and it's loyalist ferals
> will have only a reservation to live on, probably around the Kircubbin
> area on the Ards peninsula. They could be like the Seminole but they
> are so bigotted that they would rather lose than have to behave like
> humans.
> max.it

Lazarus comprehensively simply outed ....ROTFL!
RH

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<ddeee9d5-f05a-445a-aacc-2f56aed872b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19967&group=uk.sport.cricket#19967

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 08:32:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 15:32 UTC

On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 1:01:09 PM UTC, max.it wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2022 03:32:35 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> The behaviour of the Catholic Irish has always shown the need for a firms English guiding hand,,, RH
> >

> >POC and Irish should have SLAUGHTERED the GENOCIDAL SADISTIC PERVERTED
> >BLOOD THIRSTY CUNNING RACIST BRITISH EVIL "THIEVES" like fucking pigs.
> >
> >If they did, the CONCEPT of RACISM would have NEVER EVEN EXISTED.
> >
> >Better late than never.
> Keep them cunts like Henderson at a distance. I would suggest 500
> metres at the end of a length of command wire. No point in dealing
> with cheats and agressors, just take them out and send them home in a
> box or several bags.
> The time is fast approaching when the DUP and it's loyalist ferals
> will have only a reservation to live on, probably around the Kircubbin
> area on the Ards peninsula. They could be like the Seminole but they
> are so bigotted that they would rather lose than have to behave like
> humans.
> max.it

Note Lazarus' repulsive vulgarity, gross racism and incitement to murder - post saved for future use,,,RH

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<3QUYJ.169166$LN2.41453@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19978&group=uk.sport.cricket#19978

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 22:32:47 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 05:32 UTC

On 3/17/2022 8:32 AM, RH wrote:
> On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 1:01:09 PM UTC, max.it wrote:
>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2022 03:32:35 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
>> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> POC and Irish should have SLAUGHTERED the GENOCIDAL SADISTIC PERVERTED
>>> BLOOD THIRSTY CUNNING RACIST BRITISH EVIL "THIEVES" like fucking pigs.
>>>
>>> If they did, the CONCEPT of RACISM would have NEVER EVEN EXISTED.
>>>
>>> Better late than never.
>> Keep them cunts like Henderson at a distance. I would suggest 500
>> metres at the end of a length of command wire. No point in dealing
>> with cheats and agressors, just take them out and send them home in a
>> box or several bags.
>> The time is fast approaching when the DUP and it's loyalist ferals
>> will have only a reservation to live on, probably around the Kircubbin
>> area on the Ards peninsula. They could be like the Seminole but they
>> are so bigotted that they would rather lose than have to behave like
>> humans.
>> max.it
>
> Note Lazarus' repulsive vulgarity, gross racism and incitement to murder - post saved for future use,,,RH

The staggering death toll in Iraq
The American public must come to terms with the scale of the violence
and chaos we have unleashed
https://www.salon.com/2018/03/19/the-staggering-death-toll-in-iraq_partner/

You amrikkan and brit THIEVES actually MURDERED millions of POC around
the world, subjugated and PLUNDERED them for CENTURIES but NEVER PAID
for a SINGLE CRIME.
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG in incitement to MURDER "GENOCIDAL
BARBARIC RACIST THIEVES" like YOU.

This is 2022 and the WHITE THIEVES are still rapaciously STEALING POC
money, today.

EVIL Amrikkan WHITE THIEVES "STOLE $3.5 billion" from Afghanistan, after
completely DESTROYING Afghan with 20 yrs of war and finally leaving it
to the Taliban Terrorists, even though NOT a single 9-11 attacker is an
Afghani. NOT A SINGLE attacker. They are all from Saudi Arabia, Lebanon,
Egypt etc

Ex-Afghan president: Biden order on frozen funds an atrocity
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/afghan-president-biden-order-frozen-funds-atrocity-82859760

Amrikkan and Brit Whites are a RACE of FUCKING "THIEVES". Nothing
changed in their DNA, they became EVEN MORE SOPHISTICATED in TIME.

Irish MP Clare Daly said that amrikkan despots STOLE $3.5 billion
Afghani money.

Western HYPOCRISY smashed by Clare Daly | Ukraine vs Afghanistan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbbMt4awp6A

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<a61ede66-5c68-41c6-bb34-4c11feebb782n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19989&group=uk.sport.cricket#19989

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 09:47:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 16:47 UTC

On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 6:01:09 AM UTC-7, max.it wrote:

> Keep them cunts like Henderson at a distance. I would suggest 500
> metres at the end of a length of command wire. No point in dealing
> with cheats and agressors, just take them out and send them home in a
> box or several bags.
> The time is fast approaching when the DUP and it's loyalist ferals
> will have only a reservation to live on, probably around the Kircubbin
> area on the Ards peninsula. They could be like the Seminole but they
> are so bigotted that they would rather lose than have to behave like
> humans.
> max.it

Saved for MI5

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<hnf93hd9ekpp11uv3i66vsraai90ihpsqq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19991&group=uk.sport.cricket#19991

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 17:22:59 +0000
 by: max.it - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 17:22 UTC

On Fri, 18 Mar 2022 09:47:29 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Smith
<tsp2opt@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 6:01:09 AM UTC-7, max.it wrote:
>
>> Keep them cunts like Henderson at a distance. I would suggest 500
>> metres at the end of a length of command wire. No point in dealing
>> with cheats and agressors, just take them out and send them home in a
>> box or several bags.
>> The time is fast approaching when the DUP and it's loyalist ferals
>> will have only a reservation to live on, probably around the Kircubbin
>> area on the Ards peninsula. They could be like the Seminole but they
>> are so bigotted that they would rather lose than have to behave like
>> humans.
>> max.it
>
>Saved for MI5

"Look Mummy, it's a swivel eyed loon in an anorak".
"Don't go too close, you'll catch it's stupid".

We've been running MI5 for almost 50 years you silly cunt.

max.it

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<1f61682c-2dda-4fcf-89fc-f68d99777e47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19992&group=uk.sport.cricket#19992

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 10:42:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 17:42 UTC

On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 10:23:07 AM UTC-7, max.it wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Mar 2022 09:47:29 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Smith
> <tsp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 6:01:09 AM UTC-7, max.it wrote:
> >
> >> Keep them cunts like Henderson at a distance. I would suggest 500
> >> metres at the end of a length of command wire. No point in dealing
> >> with cheats and agressors, just take them out and send them home in a
> >> box or several bags.
> >> The time is fast approaching when the DUP and it's loyalist ferals
> >> will have only a reservation to live on, probably around the Kircubbin
> >> area on the Ards peninsula. They could be like the Seminole but they
> >> are so bigotted that they would rather lose than have to behave like
> >> humans.
> >> max.it
> >
> >Saved for MI5
> >

> "Look Mummy, it's a swivel eyed loon in an anorak".
> "Don't go too close, you'll catch it's stupid".
> We've been running MI5 for almost 50 years you silly cunt.

So you arranged Stakeknife yourselves? How odd.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ira-spy-stakeknife-freddie-scappaticci-arrested-on-murder-and-torture-charges-k823r7cnh

> max.it
>
> --

I don't think much of Avast software. If it was any good it would filter out every thing you wrote.

PS. What happened to your kill-file?

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<9th93hpbidpk2qftgdohkcc3rnc3kk850q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19994&group=uk.sport.cricket#19994

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 18:11:54 +0000
References: <hX4YJ.142646$LN2.70486@fx13.iad> <8f10c71a-edc8-4d92-a546-1ea4426bd43an@googlegroups.com> <%tkYJ.153518$Tr18.139003@fx42.iad> <6s843hp475nhvso4up96k8f8ubae4lpv78@4ax.com> <84a2f3e8-32c1-4640-ae66-2524a4baa39en@googlegroups.com> <87EYJ.6164$0T.2259@fx26.iad> <enb63h5pd9p3oaeh8a3l2ug4j46f7ppqn3@4ax.com> <a61ede66-5c68-41c6-bb34-4c11feebb782n@googlegroups.com> <hnf93hd9ekpp11uv3i66vsraai90ihpsqq@4ax.com> <1f61682c-2dda-4fcf-89fc-f68d99777e47n@googlegroups.com>
 by: max.it - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 18:11 UTC

On Fri, 18 Mar 2022 10:42:13 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Smith
<tsp2opt@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 10:23:07 AM UTC-7, max.it wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Mar 2022 09:47:29 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Smith
>> <tsp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Saved for MI5
>> >

>> "Look Mummy, it's a swivel eyed loon in an anorak".
>> "Don't go too close, you'll catch it's stupid".
>> We've been running MI5 for almost 50 years you silly cunt.
>
>So you arranged Stakeknife yourselves? How odd.
>
>https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ira-spy-stakeknife-freddie-scappaticci-arrested-on-murder-and-torture-charges-k823r7cnh
>
>> max.it
>>
>> --
>
>I don't think much of Avast software. If it was any good it would filter out every thing you wrote.
>
>PS. What happened to your kill-file?

Not another Northern Ireland expert fuckn arsehole.
Henderson hasn't a clue, he thought I was a loyalist for a while and
now he thinks I'm republican. He just responds to the nature of my
posts in ignorance (a bit like you do) otherwise he would wonder how a
republican could have had such a high level security pass during the
troubles.
You know, if London gets hit by a icbm the emergency strategic command
centre moves to a lovely venue just up the road here not far from
where the beginning of the feral loyalist reservation would be.They
would love it, the seat of UK government would be on their
reservation, it would be paradise for them. Maybe something along the
lines of the Fletcher Memorial home.

Be seeing you.

max.it

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<fd4c8684-d962-45f1-9ff2-56488a76eadan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20000&group=uk.sport.cricket#20000

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 14:03:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 21:03 UTC

On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 1:54:17 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/18/2022 9:47 AM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> > On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 6:01:09 AM UTC-7, max.it wrote:
> >
> >> Keep them cunts like Henderson at a distance. I would suggest 500
> >> metres at the end of a length of command wire. No point in dealing
> >> with cheats and agressors, just take them out and send them home in a
> >> box or several bags.
> >> The time is fast approaching when the DUP and it's loyalist ferals
> >> will have only a reservation to live on, probably around the Kircubbin
> >> area on the Ards peninsula. They could be like the Seminole but they
> >> are so bigotted that they would rather lose than have to behave like
> >> humans.
> >> max.it
> >
> > Saved for MI5
> >
> You are a fucking typical COWARD CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopath
> who will NEVER FIGHT anybody from the front cuz you are fucking COWARD
> PUSSY.
>
> NOT ONE WASP will come forward to fight their opponents IF ASKED to
> fight with EXACTLY the SAME/EQUAL WEAPONS.
>
> NOT ONE.

Be seeing you.

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<558f8e5b-e9a2-4a6a-95da-d4f025814b07n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20001&group=uk.sport.cricket#20001

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 14:11:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 21:11 UTC

On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 1:59:03 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> > PS. What happened to your kill-file?
> Who the fuck are you psychopathic coward to ask him about his kill file?

Hi paranoid schizophrenic!

I asked him because he said he'd put me in his kill-file and I wanted to know how he was responding to one of my messages.

> He will do WHATEVER he wants whenever he wants.

I think you are probably correct.

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<62ca938d-d4e5-423d-8d5a-dbcea6c7f0adn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20003&group=uk.sport.cricket#20003

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 14:28:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 21:28 UTC

On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 2:14:12 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/18/2022 2:03 PM, Andrew Smith wrote:

> >> You are a fucking typical COWARD CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopath
> >> who will NEVER FIGHT anybody from the front cuz you are fucking COWARD
> >> PUSSY.
> >>
> >> NOT ONE WASP will come forward to fight their opponents IF ASKED to
> >> fight with EXACTLY the SAME/EQUAL WEAPONS.
> >>
> >> NOT ONE.
> >
> > Be seeing you.
> WHERE and WHEN?
>

> You and me with the SAME GUN.
>
> I can't wait to BLOW YOUR BRAINS OFF....you are a FILTHY VIRUS which
> must be completely eliminated from the planet.
>

> But you are a fucking typical COWARD CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO
> Psychopath who will NEVER FIGHT anybody from the front.
> NOT ONE WASP will come forward to fight their opponents IF ASKED to
> fight with EXACTLY the SAME/EQUAL WEAPONS.
>
> NOT ONE.

OK, what's your address?

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<a4b1f061-d71a-4cb2-b666-74d7cefa6d5an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20005&group=uk.sport.cricket#20005

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 14:33:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 21:33 UTC

On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 2:15:36 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> >> Who the fuck are you psychopathic coward to ask him about his kill file?
> >
> > Hi paranoid schizophrenic!
> >
> > I asked him because he said he'd put me in his kill-file and I wanted to know how he was responding to one of my messages.
> >
> >> He will do WHATEVER he wants whenever he wants.
> >
> > I think you are probably correct.
> WHERE and WHEN?
>
> You and me with the SAME GUN.
>
> I can't wait to BLOW YOUR BRAINS OFF....

As I said - this is your brain

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/BR5F1F/adolf-hitler-military-and-political-leader-of-germany-1933-1945-launched-BR5F1F.jpg

> you are a FILTHY VIRUS which
> must be completely eliminated from the planet.

You am a Pakistani
who smells of biriyani
Pakistani!
Biriyani!
You. Smell. Bad.
> But you are a fucking typical COWARD CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO
> Psychopath who will NEVER FIGHT anybody from the front.
>
> NOT ONE WASP will come forward to fight their opponents IF ASKED to
> fight with EXACTLY the SAME/EQUAL WEAPONS.
>
> NOT ONE.

OK, what's your address?

Re: John F. Kennedy "Secret Societies" Speech Transcript

<166ea629-16b1-460b-ab7c-3fae3cd13fban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20006&group=uk.sport.cricket#20006

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 14:39:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 21:39 UTC

On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 1:54:17 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/18/2022 9:47 AM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> You are a fucking typical COWARD CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopath
> who will NEVER FIGHT anybody from the front cuz you are fucking COWARD
> PUSSY.

Well, I can't fight you with a gun because I have no clue how to use one.
> NOT ONE WASP will come forward to fight their opponents IF ASKED to
> fight with EXACTLY the SAME/EQUAL WEAPONS.
>
> NOT ONE.

OK, what's your address?

> Amrikkan and Brit white women are BREEDING COMPLETELY USELESS COWARD
> SPECIES and INFESTING this beautiful planet with FILTHY EVIL VIRUS.

Fuck off you racist twat.