The price of greatness is responsibility.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your Brain

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your BrainRH
`* Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your BrainNajeeb ybo
 `* Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your BrainAndrew Smith
  `* Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your BrainAndrew Smith
   +- Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your BrainAndrew Smith
   +- Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your BrainAndrew Smith
   `- Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your BrainAndrew Smith

1
Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your Brain

<af371a82-e460-4113-bd55-e982fa596607n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19982&group=uk.sport.cricket#19982

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 01:30:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your Brain
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 08:30 UTC

On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 5:42:08 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> building it? “Or do you have a right to say, well, I refuse the use of
> specific information or specific predictions with regard to my health
> insurance or with regard to the use in other contexts? In order to not
> be an infringement on autonomy or privacy, it is important that this
> specific person has control of the use [of their digital twin],” he
> says. Losing that control would result in what Braun dubs “digital slavery.”
>
> Ana Maiques, the CEO of Neuroelectrics, says the company is already
> grappling with the issue of what happens to the extremely personal data
> a digital twin is built upon. “When you're doing these kinds of
> personalizations, you have to ask difficult questions, right? Who's
> going to own that data? What are you going to do with data?” she asks.
>
> The project has enlisted researchers to dissect the ethical and
> philosophical components of the endeavor, including Manuel Guerrero, a
> neuroethicist at the University of Uppsala, Sweden. For Neurotwin, a
> project based out of Europe, the data gathered will be protected by the
> European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means
> any use of the data requires the consent of its owner, Guerrero says.
>
> Guerrero and his team are also exploring whether the term “digital
> twin,” which was first coined for manufacturing, is still the most apt
> term for copying something as intricate and dynamic as a living brain or
> heart. Could its use lead to misunderstandings or raised expectations
> within society? “[The brain] is much more complex than other types of
> twins that are coming from the manufacturing system, so the notion of a
> twin for the brain is something that, within the neuroscientific
> community, is being debated,” he says.
> Most Popular
>

> And taking on the brain is many orders of magnitude more complex than
> modeling the heart or kidney, in addition to being potentially more
> ethically complex. “We are creating fairly sophisticated computational
> models of the brain,” Ruffini says. “At some stage, I think it will
> become blurry to what extent this digital twin is a digital twin or it's
> a sentient being.”
>
> Braun says it’s time to reckon with these thorny questions. “To me,
> these are really important challenges we have to face now,” he says. “We
> know what happens if you just say, ‘Well, just develop a technology—and
> then we'll see,’” he adds, warning of the dangers that come with pushing
> ethical and moral consequences off to a later date.
>
> But the Neurotwin team says that, if done right, this digital twinning
> could dramatically improve both patient outcomes and what we know about
> tricky-to-treat brain disorders. “We are working to really help people
> suffering from brain diseases from a completely different perspective,”
> says Maiques. “We like to call it a new category of therapeutics, where
> you're really using the power of physics and math to decode the brain.”

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your Brain

<c2130b51-3117-464e-8370-2adc5d43e943n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19986&group=uk.sport.cricket#19986

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:05:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: najeeb...@gmail.com (Najeeb ybo)
 by: Najeeb ybo - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 13:05 UTC

<05f55da7-8b14-4af2-a584-ae1ef2fa8df1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19988&group=uk.sport.cricket#19988

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 08:09:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 15:09 UTC

On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 6:06:06 AM UTC-7, Najeeb ybo wrote:

> This is the Henderson brain.
> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/e4VRgY3tkhO/hqdefault.jpg

This is the FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer brain model

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/BR5F1F/adolf-hitler-military-and-political-leader-of-germany-1933-1945-launched-BR5F1F.jpg

Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your Brain

<a3ba4088-9643-41a0-a971-0d18a6f3294dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19993&group=uk.sport.cricket#19993

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 10:55:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 17:55 UTC

On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 8:36:36 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/18/2022 8:09 AM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> > On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 6:06:06 AM UTC-7, Najeeb ybo wrote:
> >
> >> This is the Henderson brain.
> >> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/e4VRgY3tkhO/hqdefault.jpg
> >
> > This is the FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer brain model
> >
> > https://c8.alamy.com/comp/BR5F1F/adolf-hitler-military-and-political-leader-of-germany-1933-1945-launched-BR5F1F.jpg

> This cocksucker andrew smith is a CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopath.

"Ooh look, a swivel-eyed loon who thinks all whites have chips in their brains and wants to exterminate them."
"Don't get too close dear; you don't want to catch it's paranoid schizophrenia."

> I told you uksc'ers a zillion times already.

What type of anorak do you wear? I prefer Eddie Bauer.

Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your Brain

<51fdfe06-572e-475b-962c-a2508ab8b2c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20002&group=uk.sport.cricket#20002

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 14:15:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 21:15 UTC

On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 2:06:43 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

Flushed

Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your Brain

<6506cb73-0aae-4e2c-976b-75d7f486aca8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20007&group=uk.sport.cricket#20007

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 14:45:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 21:45 UTC

On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 2:06:43 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/18/2022 10:55 AM, Andrew Smith wrote:

> >> This cocksucker andrew smith is a CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopath.
> >
> > "Ooh look, a swivel-eyed loon who thinks all whites have chips in their brains and wants to exterminate them."
> >
> > "Don't get too close dear; you don't want to catch it's paranoid schizophrenia."
> >
> >> I told you uksc'ers a zillion times already.
> >
> > What type of anorak do you wear? I prefer Eddie Bauer.
> >
> You are a fucking typical COWARD CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopath
> who will NEVER FIGHT anybody from the front cuz you are fucking COWARD
> PUSSY.
>

> NOT ONE WASP will come forward to fight their opponents IF ASKED to
> fight with EXACTLY the SAME/EQUAL WEAPONS.
>
> NOT ONE.

OK, what's your address?

Re: The Quest to Make a Digital Replica of Your Brain

<10b73087-ab01-4352-887a-7cbc5bfae4cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20010&group=uk.sport.cricket#20010

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 15:10:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 22:10 UTC

On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 2:06:43 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

https://www.homedepot.com/b/Appliances-Dishwashers/N-5yc1vZc3po