Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 09:36:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Why are the CIA secretly collecting your DNA?
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 16:36 UTC

On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 2:48:32 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths are COLLECTING everybody's
> DNA, because they can LINK our DNA Resonance Frequency to their Quantum
> COmputer HIVE AI and REMOTELY READ and PROGRAM our minds and NEURALLY
> ENSLAVE us forever and operate us like PUPPETS.

https://www.google.com/search?q=paranoid+schizophrenia+cia

IS MIND CONTROLLED BY CIA OR SCHIZOPHRENIA?
By Associated Press

'In the spirit of careful journalism we did check with the CIA to see if they've been implanting electrodes in the brains of helpless citizens or anything horrible like that.

"Obviously, that's nonsense," said CIA spokesman Mark Mansfield. "We get calls like that from time to time, and we get letters like that'

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/08/02/weekinreview/the-nation-delusions-paranoia-is-universal-its-symptoms-are-not.html

'Lashing out in an explosion of paranoia, this figure has become an American archetype. By the time a gunman barged into the Capitol on July 24, killing two police officers and wounding a tourist, the figure was so familiar that the suspect, Russell E. Weston Jr., might have been wearing a sign around his neck: loner, with delusions of government persecution. Diagnostic history: paranoid schizophrenia.'

'experts say the United States clearly leads the world in the production of deranged people with paranoid delusions who commit public acts of violence -- individuals like Timothy J. McVeigh, who killed 168 people when he blew up a Federal building in Oklahoma in 1995, and who believed that the military had secretly implanted a computer chip in his buttocks.'

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html

'Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme.'

'Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close.'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/the-schizophrenic-genius-whose-worst-fears-came-true-1862415.html
'As with many paranoid schizophrenics, Walter Sartory's life was governed by fear. Convinced that the CIA was spying on him, the brilliant mathematician and scientist moved to a secluded home in Kentucky'

https://www.ladbible.com/mental-health/uk-i-thought-the-cia-were-bugging-me-life-as-a-paranoid-schizophrenic-20170519

'That's the reality for paranoid schizophrenics like myself, although I should stress straightaway it's a condition that manifests itself very differently for everyone. For me, the psychotic episodes I experience are irregular, unpredictable and all-consuming. And they're characterised by a sudden and overwhelming sense of fear.

Recently, I became convinced that the CIA had planted hidden cameras in my house and were spying on my every move. '

https://www.salon.com/2021/12/26/schizophrenia-made-me-a/

'The TV was talking to me. I was in the midst of a delusion that the news anchors on CNN were operatives of a shadow government run by the Clintons. Every time I crossed the living room of my father's dingy basement apartment, their heads followed me and the news anchors interrogated me about my role in the Russia investigation. I believed "Russia investigation" was really code for a global conspiracy to enslave humanity through mind control. President Donald Trump and the Republicans were secretly working to overturn this shadow government and end the deep state programs. Targets of torture like me would be set free.'

'What I didn't know I was that I was in the advanced stages of untreated paranoid schizophrenia. I was experiencing a psychotic break from reality.'

https://www.nami.org/Personal-Stories/Sandy-s-Story

'Then, literally days later, I began to feel watched and suspicious of people. The delusions grew in intensity until I began to see all these amazing connections and clues leading me to the conclusion that I was part of a CIA covert operation.'

' the swirling giant CIA operation going on in my head'