From: spa...@jackalope.uk (Mike Holmans)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: England's breakfast
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 17:37:00 +0000
 by: Mike Holmans - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 17:37 UTC

I wonder what England's players have for breakfast. It needs looking
at, I think, because as far as I can remember England have lost the
first session of almost every day of this series, or at least have
done pretty poorly, and have then come out after lunch and started
plaing properly.

Cheers,

Mike

Re: England's breakfast

<KCh0tHFibhPiFw66@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20151&group=uk.sport.cricket#20151

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: England's breakfast
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 19:24:18 +0000
 by: John Hall - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 19:24 UTC

In message <q9vr3hlb5hrupq9c7k7m0gl0pr1ca0o7nu@4ax.com>, Mike Holmans
<spam@jackalope.uk> writes
>I wonder what England's players have for breakfast. It needs looking
>at, I think, because as far as I can remember England have lost the
>first session of almost every day of this series, or at least have
>done pretty poorly, and have then come out after lunch and started
>plaing properly.

They often seem to have a bad first Test of a series too. It's as if it
takes them time to warm up, both into the day's play and into a series.
--
John Hall
"Home is heaven and orgies are vile,