Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS (click a section below)

mail  files  register  newsreader  groups  login

Message-ID:  

Q: How much does it cost to ride the Unibus? A: 2 bits.


aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024

SubjectAuthor
* Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024carolet
+- Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 7th to 12th January 2024J. P. Gilliver
+- Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024krw
+* Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024Iain Archer
|+- Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024John Ashby
|`- Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 7th to 12th January 2024Vicky
`* Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024Iain Archer
 `* Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024Serena Blanchflower
  `* Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024Wenlock
   `* Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024Serena Blanchflower
    `* Re: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 7th to 12th January 2024J. P. Gilliver
     +- Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers 7th to 12th January 2024Serena Blanchflower
     `- Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 7th to 12th January 2024Vicky

1
Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024

<unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20158&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20158

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!news.nntp4.net!news.hispagatos.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: carolet....@gmail.com (carolet)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_7th_to_12t
h_January_2024
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:29:16 +0000
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 68
Message-ID: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:29:15 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="795111f4de4185753e79bf798370d9ae";
logging-data="623538"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1++xGqyeROE3fZ6vZx5e+9J"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/102.15.1
Cancel-Lock: sha1:yVV+bGKwHzZ1kJa3K9U2cYr3+qY=
 by: carolet - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:29 UTC

Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.

Cast :
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Henry Archer - Blayke Darby
Natasha Archer - Mali Harries
Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
Tom Archer - William Troughton
Tony Archer - David Troughton
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Brad Horrobin - Taylor Uttley
Chelsea Horrobin - Madeleine Leslay
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Paul Mack - Joshua Riley
Denise Metcalf - Clare Perkins
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Lily Pargetter - Katie Redford
Mr Reed - Dan Hagley
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane

Writer : Tim Stimpson
Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Jeremy Howe

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Spoilers:
Sunday 7th - Helen faces a dilemma, and Brad seeks a new opportunity.
Monday 8th - Relations deteriorate at the vets, and Natasha sparks
controversy.
Tuesday 9th - A problem presents itself for Elizabeth and Lilian is
given the hard sell
Wednesday 10th - Henry takes a big step, and Lily makes a deal with the
enemy.
Thursday 11th - Momentum gathers for Tom, and there’s an awkward
encounter for Alistair.
Friday 12th - Emotions run high at Bridge Farm, and Brad gets the wrong
end of the stick.

-------------------------------------------

Dan Hagley, who is associated with Mr Reed this week, was once a good
friend of Darrell Makepeace.

The BBC website seems to have made a mess of Tuesday's spoiler, giving
the first half as "Relations deteriorate at the vets", just the same as
Monday. I dare say that relations can deteriorate over more than one
day, but I think RT are more likely to be correct.

--
CaroleT

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 7th to 12th January 2024

<1LRZ4t9lyXmlFwoB@255soft.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20170&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20170

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!border-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-1.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.brightview.co.uk!news.brightview.co.uk.POSTED!not-for-mail
NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 16:23:16 +0000
Message-ID: <1LRZ4t9lyXmlFwoB@255soft.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 16:15:33 +0000
From: G6J...@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ??? 7th to 12th January 2024
References: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me>
Organization: 255 software
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=us-ascii;format=flowed
User-Agent: Turnpike/6.07-M (<vp7iwDEl8$aITAJVPKG+QNVKHC>)
X-Antivirus: AVG (VPS 240106-2, 2024-1-6), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
Lines: 27
X-Usenet-Provider: http://www.giganews.com
X-Trace: sv3-jCDXq6GJqdM9QEfo39iHeUdPQ66NtcMYhpV1JJK/QMK9I8VQZVJJRuz0I6NrTt6AykztbnyjYhEuOhf!8FtfTid5GIcvzn6Pr6quDYU3iNTYuJovF23hkXygSOH2G9Z6yIOeVWM7wziB6FF6vOtkdnQe
X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers
X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly
X-Postfilter: 1.3.40
 by: J. P. Gilliver - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 16:15 UTC

In message <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me> at Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:29:16,
carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com> writes
>Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
>Cast :
[]
>Mr Reed - Dan Hagley
[]
>Dan Hagley, who is associated with Mr Reed this week, was once a good
>friend of Darrell Makepeace.

Which I presume means we'll never hear from Darrell again. Pity - I
quite liked his character.
>
>The BBC website seems to have made a mess of Tuesday's spoiler, giving
>the first half as "Relations deteriorate at the vets", just the same as
>Monday. I dare say that relations can deteriorate over more than one
>day, but I think RT are more likely to be correct.
>
(Agreed.)
>
>
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

I would have written you a shorter letter but I didn't have the time.
- Blaise Pascal in Lettres Provinciales

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024

<rCWdnZRcaMR9Vwf4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20242&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20242

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!diablo1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr2.iad1.usenetexpress.com!69.80.99.27.MISMATCH!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.brightview.co.uk!news.brightview.co.uk.POSTED!not-for-mail
NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 16:01:36 +0000
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 16:01:46 +0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/102.0 Thunderbird/102.15.1
Subject: Re:_Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_7th_to_12th_January_2024
Content-Language: en-GB
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
References: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me>
From: krw...@whitnet.uk (krw)
In-Reply-To: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <rCWdnZRcaMR9Vwf4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>
Lines: 74
X-Usenet-Provider: http://www.giganews.com
X-Trace: sv3-oqzcgZxH5C8+61drf4h0w/cMEk0X6IzEMTQVa5azL6VHR8pxGKGt7EeLhUl0LSo3VyqnA9paq11/2yb!Ju/+adyc0pSWG33Ocg+sJdb/lRJR0jEYAQgfwF4SEjtyoGkbnsVYf9yik+CeYuMUYm2bgspYffTh!txcACQW0yNosiHzHbQPTNxWKYWRK
X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers
X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly
X-Postfilter: 1.3.40
 by: krw - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 16:01 UTC

On 6.1.24 11:29, carolet wrote:
> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
> Cast    :
> Helen Archer    -    Louiza Patikas
> Henry Archer    -    Blayke Darby
> Natasha Archer    -    Mali Harries
> Pat Archer    -    Patricia Gallimore
> Tom Archer    -    William Troughton
> Tony Archer    -    David Troughton
> Lilian Bellamy    -    Sunny Ormonde
> Brad Horrobin    -    Taylor Uttley
> Chelsea Horrobin    -    Madeleine Leslay
> Alistair Lloyd    -    Michael Lumsden
> Paul Mack    -    Joshua Riley
> Denise Metcalf    -    Clare Perkins
> Elizabeth Pargetter    -    Alison Dowling
> Lily Pargetter    -    Katie Redford
> Mr Reed    -    Dan Hagley
> Oliver Sterling    -    Michael Cochrane
>
> Writer    :    Tim Stimpson
> Director    :    Rosemary Watts
> Editor    :    Jeremy Howe
>
> S
>
> P
>
> O
>
> I
>
> L
>
> E
>
> R
>
> S
>
> Spoilers:
> Sunday 7th - Helen faces a dilemma, and Brad seeks a new opportunity.
> Monday 8th - Relations deteriorate at the vets, and Natasha sparks
> controversy.
> Tuesday 9th - A problem presents itself for Elizabeth and Lilian is
> given the hard sell
> Wednesday 10th - Henry takes a big step, and Lily makes a deal with the
> enemy.
> Thursday 11th - Momentum gathers for Tom, and there’s an awkward
> encounter for Alistair.
> Friday 12th - Emotions run high at Bridge Farm, and Brad gets the wrong
> end of the stick.
>
>
> -------------------------------------------
>
> Dan Hagley, who is associated with Mr Reed this week, was once a good
> friend of Darrell Makepeace.
>
> The BBC website seems to have made a mess of Tuesday's spoiler, giving
> the first half as "Relations deteriorate at the vets", just the same as
> Monday. I dare say that relations can deteriorate over more than one
> day, but I think RT are more likely to be correct.
>
>
>

I think I make it 7 out of 16 which is much better.

--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024

<ungvst$1i7ai$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20258&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20258

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: ian...@montaigne.me.uk (Iain Archer)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to
12th January 2024
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 14:12:46 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 39
Message-ID: <ungvst$1i7ai$1@dont-email.me>
References: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 14:12:46 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="c04b9286f93e440a8f54bc33603df91e";
logging-data="1645906"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/KFv6jJ9101/cKNSFV1nRM"
User-Agent: Pan/0.145 (Duplicitous mercenary valetism; d7e168a
git.gnome.org/pan2)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:A1k6z3j9ac2GvOUUGD/e098NfEE=
 by: Iain Archer - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 14:12 UTC

On Sat, 06 Jan 2024 11:29:16 +0000, carolet wrote:

> Cast :

For the copunters[1], I think that makes
Last week Archer 5 Horrobin 3
This week Archer 6 Horrobin 2

[1] TWATBILI
>
> P
>
> O
>
> I
>
> L
>
> E
>
> R
>
> S
>
> Spoilers:
> Sunday 7th - Helen faces a dilemma, and Brad seeks a new opportunity.
> Monday 8th - Relations deteriorate at the vets, and Natasha sparks
> controversy.
> Tuesday 9th - A problem presents itself for Elizabeth and Lilian is
> given the hard sell Wednesday 10th - Henry takes a big step,

Tells his school he wants to be known as Henry Titchener
> and Lily makes a deal with the enemy.
> Thursday 11th - Momentum gathers for Tom

The "gathers" has whooshed past me. What discernible movement or
gradual acceleration is it I've missed? Or is he just putting on weight?

Iain

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024

<unh0a3$1i7ai$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20260&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20260

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!news.hispagatos.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: ian...@montaigne.me.uk (Iain Archer)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to
12th January 2024
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 14:19:47 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 33
Message-ID: <unh0a3$1i7ai$2@dont-email.me>
References: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 14:19:47 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="c04b9286f93e440a8f54bc33603df91e";
logging-data="1645906"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18L8qSmMDGNjt+5mB4Ctdkx"
User-Agent: Pan/0.145 (Duplicitous mercenary valetism; d7e168a
git.gnome.org/pan2)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:hjShCM7vgf+w1k82iK23pzM1X3U=
 by: Iain Archer - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 14:19 UTC

On Sat, 06 Jan 2024 11:29:16 +0000, carolet wrote:

> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
> Cast :
> Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas Henry Archer - Blayke Darby Natasha Archer
> - Mali Harries Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore Tom Archer - William
> Troughton Tony Archer - David Troughton Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
> Brad Horrobin - Taylor Uttley Chelsea Horrobin - Madeleine Leslay
> Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden Paul Mack - Joshua Riley Denise Metcalf
> - Clare Perkins Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling Lily Pargetter -
> Katie Redford Mr Reed - Dan Hagley Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>
> Writer : Tim Stimpson Director : Rosemary Watts Editor : Jeremy Howe
>
> S
>
> P
>
> O
>
> I
>
> L
>
> E
>
> R
>
> S
>
> Spoilers:> Sunday 7th - Helen faces a dilemma, and Brad seeks a new opportunity.
OP: Deed of variation, to apportion 50% to each, or some variation on that?

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024

<unh0bl$1i8p1$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20261&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20261

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: johnashb...@yahoo.com (John Ashby)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re:_Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_7th_
to_12th_January_2024
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 14:20:37 +0000
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 43
Message-ID: <unh0bl$1i8p1$3@dont-email.me>
References: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me> <ungvst$1i7ai$1@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 14:20:37 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="c55e15f39a49cc2daa28b4fd3dd04d93";
logging-data="1647393"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+xe7FXBD8DKt3gobNe1AIb"
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
Cancel-Lock: sha1:dTQG6+j6i3h3A3Sw35CctXbzDWc=
Content-Language: en-US
In-Reply-To: <ungvst$1i7ai$1@dont-email.me>
 by: John Ashby - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 14:20 UTC

On 08/01/2024 14:12, Iain Archer wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Jan 2024 11:29:16 +0000, carolet wrote:
>
>> Cast :
>
> For the copunters[1], I think that makes
> Last week Archer 5 Horrobin 3
> This week Archer 6 Horrobin 2
>
> [1] TWATBILI
>>
>> P
>>
>> O
>>
>> I
>>
>> L
>>
>> E
>>
>> R
>>
>> S
>>
>> Spoilers:
>> Sunday 7th - Helen faces a dilemma, and Brad seeks a new opportunity.
>> Monday 8th - Relations deteriorate at the vets, and Natasha sparks
>> controversy.
>> Tuesday 9th - A problem presents itself for Elizabeth and Lilian is
>> given the hard sell Wednesday 10th - Henry takes a big step,
>
> Tells his school he wants to be known as Henry Titchener
>> and Lily makes a deal with the enemy.
>> Thursday 11th - Momentum gathers for Tom
>
> The "gathers" has whooshed past me. What discernible movement or
> gradual acceleration is it I've missed? Or is he just putting on weight?

A Pedant Writes: mass.

john

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024

<unh5t9$1fs75$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20263&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20263

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!news.neodome.net!news.mixmin.net!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: nos...@blanchflower.me.uk (Serena Blanchflower)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re:_Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_7th_
to_12th_January_2024
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 15:55:21 +0000
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 46
Message-ID: <unh5t9$1fs75$1@dont-email.me>
References: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me> <unh0a3$1i7ai$2@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 15:55:21 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="c96631c7617fbae1d29cc113eceec195";
logging-data="1568997"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19q8UE1/FT4i5S3LWRbb4HaB52Ers+iBCg="
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
Cancel-Lock: sha1:XfkNSkhJndSQlHhHaCXM/N/asek=
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
In-Reply-To: <unh0a3$1i7ai$2@dont-email.me>
Content-Language: en-GB
X-Antivirus: Avast (VPS 240108-0, 8/1/2024), Outbound message
 by: Serena Blanchflower - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 15:55 UTC

On 08/01/2024 14:19, Iain Archer wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Jan 2024 11:29:16 +0000, carolet wrote:
>
>> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>>
>> Cast :
>> Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas Henry Archer - Blayke Darby Natasha Archer
>> - Mali Harries Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore Tom Archer - William
>> Troughton Tony Archer - David Troughton Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
>> Brad Horrobin - Taylor Uttley Chelsea Horrobin - Madeleine Leslay
>> Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden Paul Mack - Joshua Riley Denise Metcalf
>> - Clare Perkins Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling Lily Pargetter -
>> Katie Redford Mr Reed - Dan Hagley Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>>
>> Writer : Tim Stimpson Director : Rosemary Watts Editor : Jeremy Howe
>>
>> S
>>
>> P
>>
>> O
>>
>> I
>>
>> L
>>
>> E
>>
>> R
>>
>> S
>>
>> Spoilers:> Sunday 7th - Helen faces a dilemma, and Brad seeks a new opportunity.
> OP: Deed of variation, to apportion 50% to each, or some variation on that?

I suspect it would be difficult, maybe even impossible, to enact a Deed
of Variation, because Jack is too young to legally consent to it. I
very much doubt that Helen would have the legal right to do so on his
behalf, and I suspect that the same would be true of Miles (even if he
wished to overturn his brother's wishes).

--
Best wishes, Serena
Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance.
(Rabindranath Tagore)

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 7th to 12th January 2024

<v0copip82vr9r9tbanht7ctrv2dmojrlmo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20267&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20267

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!i2pn.org!news.hispagatos.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ??? 7th to 12th January 2024
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 17:28:16 +0000
Lines: 47
Message-ID: <v0copip82vr9r9tbanht7ctrv2dmojrlmo@4ax.com>
References: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me> <ungvst$1i7ai$1@dont-email.me>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: individual.net RBv1Xx+gMvGMpUHKr0GrEAxuqjdz+7isRi6T5ZwoXSCNA5lHbC
Cancel-Lock: sha1:5pZOfXt3yKH4RZOGplKOeo4Y8iI= sha256:QDoxYOaFeFRfR7QDrU8nuv3O06VAmvJi7wgPYQlmf+Y=
User-Agent: ForteAgent/8.00.32.1272
 by: Vicky - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 17:28 UTC

On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 14:12:46 -0000 (UTC), Iain Archer
<ianews@montaigne.me.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Jan 2024 11:29:16 +0000, carolet wrote:
>
>> Cast :
>
>For the copunters[1], I think that makes
>Last week Archer 5 Horrobin 3
>This week Archer 6 Horrobin 2
>
>[1] TWATBILI
>>
>> P
>>
>> O
>>
>> I
>>
>> L
>>
>> E
>>
>> R
>>
>> S
>>
>> Spoilers:
>> Sunday 7th - Helen faces a dilemma, and Brad seeks a new opportunity.
>> Monday 8th - Relations deteriorate at the vets, and Natasha sparks
>> controversy.
>> Tuesday 9th - A problem presents itself for Elizabeth and Lilian is
>> given the hard sell Wednesday 10th - Henry takes a big step,
>
>Tells his school he wants to be known as Henry Titchener
>> and Lily makes a deal with the enemy.
>> Thursday 11th - Momentum gathers for Tom
>
>The "gathers" has whooshed past me. What discernible movement or
>gradual acceleration is it I've missed? Or is he just putting on weight?
>
>Iain

Whooshed here too. What about he gets the bill from Fallon for the
items he and Nasty took from the cafe? Then she gets an offer torun
tea times at GG and tells Tom she's off. T & N are left with the
stupid changes they made and can't put through.

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024

<unhj4d$1lal0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20271&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20271

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.network!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: wenlock....@googlemail.com (Wenlock)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers
– 7th to 12th January 2024
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 19:41:02 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 48
Message-ID: <unhj4d$1lal0$1@dont-email.me>
References: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me>
<unh0a3$1i7ai$2@dont-email.me>
<unh5t9$1fs75$1@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 19:41:02 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="7f7888c2287ebfbb58e0890bc791b16f";
logging-data="1747616"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/9sCnjF0CD3YAPiFvLT+nm"
User-Agent: NewsTap/5.5 (iPhone/iPod Touch)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:lEtz4AXz4VNibRIm8YspYX0ZVcU=
sha1:Jhnw8+1dNFfisFJr6KKMclFiMJc=
 by: Wenlock - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 19:41 UTC

Serena Blanchflower <nospam@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:
> On 08/01/2024 14:19, Iain Archer wrote:
>> On Sat, 06 Jan 2024 11:29:16 +0000, carolet wrote:
>>
>>> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>>>
>>> Cast :
>>> Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas Henry Archer - Blayke Darby Natasha Archer
>>> - Mali Harries Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore Tom Archer - William
>>> Troughton Tony Archer - David Troughton Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
>>> Brad Horrobin - Taylor Uttley Chelsea Horrobin - Madeleine Leslay
>>> Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden Paul Mack - Joshua Riley Denise Metcalf
>>> - Clare Perkins Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling Lily Pargetter -
>>> Katie Redford Mr Reed - Dan Hagley Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>>>
>>> Writer : Tim Stimpson Director : Rosemary Watts Editor : Jeremy Howe
>>>
>>> S
>>>
>>> P
>>>
>>> O
>>>
>>> I
>>>
>>> L
>>>
>>> E
>>>
>>> R
>>>
>>> S
>>>
>>> Spoilers:> Sunday 7th - Helen faces a dilemma, and Brad seeks a new opportunity.
>> OP: Deed of variation, to apportion 50% to each, or some variation on that?
>
> I suspect it would be difficult, maybe even impossible, to enact a Deed
> of Variation, because Jack is too young to legally consent to it. I
> very much doubt that Helen would have the legal right to do so on his
> behalf, and I suspect that the same would be true of Miles (even if he
> wished to overturn his brother's wishes).

AIUI a will can be varied with the agreement of the executors and anybody
who would be adversely affected by the variation. If Miles is the only
executor then he can choose to go along with the variation (but his being
such an all-round broken reed I doubt he would.).Whether Helen can act on
behalf of Jack is another question.

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024

<unho4a$1fs74$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20272&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20272

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: nos...@blanchflower.me.uk (Serena Blanchflower)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re:_Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_7th_
to_12th_January_2024
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:06:18 +0000
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 59
Message-ID: <unho4a$1fs74$2@dont-email.me>
References: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me> <unh0a3$1i7ai$2@dont-email.me>
<unh5t9$1fs75$1@dont-email.me> <unhj4d$1lal0$1@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:06:18 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="c96631c7617fbae1d29cc113eceec195";
logging-data="1568996"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/iXjSQdkzTJ10NpMLYXjBMXOxvx2c37OM="
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
Cancel-Lock: sha1:gHXm6D2UK55WOIintve9ZWVtxWw=
Content-Language: en-GB
In-Reply-To: <unhj4d$1lal0$1@dont-email.me>
X-Antivirus: Avast (VPS 240108-4, 8/1/2024), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
 by: Serena Blanchflower - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:06 UTC

On 08/01/2024 19:41, Wenlock wrote:
> Serena Blanchflower <nospam@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:
>> On 08/01/2024 14:19, Iain Archer wrote:
>>> On Sat, 06 Jan 2024 11:29:16 +0000, carolet wrote:
>>>
>>>> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>>>>
>>>> Cast :
>>>> Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas Henry Archer - Blayke Darby Natasha Archer
>>>> - Mali Harries Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore Tom Archer - William
>>>> Troughton Tony Archer - David Troughton Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
>>>> Brad Horrobin - Taylor Uttley Chelsea Horrobin - Madeleine Leslay
>>>> Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden Paul Mack - Joshua Riley Denise Metcalf
>>>> - Clare Perkins Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling Lily Pargetter -
>>>> Katie Redford Mr Reed - Dan Hagley Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>>>>
>>>> Writer : Tim Stimpson Director : Rosemary Watts Editor : Jeremy Howe
>>>>
>>>> S
>>>>
>>>> P
>>>>
>>>> O
>>>>
>>>> I
>>>>
>>>> L
>>>>
>>>> E
>>>>
>>>> R
>>>>
>>>> S
>>>>
>>>> Spoilers:> Sunday 7th - Helen faces a dilemma, and Brad seeks a new opportunity.
>>> OP: Deed of variation, to apportion 50% to each, or some variation on that?
>>
>> I suspect it would be difficult, maybe even impossible, to enact a Deed
>> of Variation, because Jack is too young to legally consent to it. I
>> very much doubt that Helen would have the legal right to do so on his
>> behalf, and I suspect that the same would be true of Miles (even if he
>> wished to overturn his brother's wishes).
>
> AIUI a will can be varied with the agreement of the executors and anybody
> who would be adversely affected by the variation. If Miles is the only
> executor then he can choose to go along with the variation (but his being
> such an all-round broken reed I doubt he would.).Whether Helen can act on
> behalf of Jack is another question.
>

I'm pretty sure that she can't act on Jack's behalf, when it comes to
signing away his inheritance, and he is definitely "somebody who would
be adversely affected by the variation", and so would have to consent to it.

--
Best wishes, Serena
Q. What do you get if you cross a sheep with a grasshopper?
A. A woolly jumper.

Re: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 7th to 12th January 2024

<syO1kD1HBHnlFwAW@255soft.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20273&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20273

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!diablo1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr1.iad1.usenetexpress.com!69.80.99.27.MISMATCH!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.brightview.co.uk!news.brightview.co.uk.POSTED!not-for-mail
NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 22:01:48 +0000
Message-ID: <syO1kD1HBHnlFwAW@255soft.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:59:35 +0000
From: G6J...@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ??? 7th to 12th January 2024
References: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me> <unh0a3$1i7ai$2@dont-email.me> <unh5t9$1fs75$1@dont-email.me> <unhj4d$1lal0$1@dont-email.me> <unho4a$1fs74$2@dont-email.me>
Organization: 255 software
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=us-ascii;format=flowed
User-Agent: Turnpike/6.07-M (<398iwTQZ8$KdQCJVSSC+QtEXPG>)
X-Antivirus: AVG (VPS 240108-4, 2024-1-8), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
Lines: 26
X-Usenet-Provider: http://www.giganews.com
X-Trace: sv3-MuES+/9KPJhpPOE2wpabTxcAQ6IpNQ3ZaaxlYToc4vwg8zS2nlZZxr3MWLX7v4La3ah8x6+/360XNvT!pB0FsyawaTnen0JQppV7Hmu1QnTSrdSZONg8kiXoQKxfKvuAhVT6FFgdrymopTckO2AuPlOV
X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers
X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly
X-Postfilter: 1.3.40
 by: J. P. Gilliver - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:59 UTC

In message <unho4a$1fs74$2@dont-email.me> at Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:06:18,
Serena Blanchflower <nospam@blanchflower.me.uk> writes
>On 08/01/2024 19:41, Wenlock wrote:
[]
>> AIUI a will can be varied with the agreement of the executors and
>>anybody
>> who would be adversely affected by the variation. If Miles is the only
>> executor then he can choose to go along with the variation (but his being
>> such an all-round broken reed I doubt he would.).Whether Helen can act on
>> behalf of Jack is another question.
>>
>
>I'm pretty sure that she can't act on Jack's behalf, when it comes to
>signing away his inheritance, and he is definitely "somebody who would
>be adversely affected by the variation", and so would have to consent
>to it.
>
I'm surprised nobody else has said it's Will and Ed all over again. OK,
there are differences - that one was caused by the aunt not knowing of
the existence of the younger brother, whereas this one (allegedly) is
deliberately divisive - but there are definite parallels.
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

Chopsticks are one of the reasons the Chinese never invented custard
(Spike Milligan)

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers 7th to 12th January 2024

<unhrj2$1fs75$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20274&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20274

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: nos...@blanchflower.me.uk (Serena Blanchflower)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers 7th to 12th January 2024
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 22:05:22 +0000
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 32
Message-ID: <unhrj2$1fs75$3@dont-email.me>
References: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me> <unh0a3$1i7ai$2@dont-email.me>
<unh5t9$1fs75$1@dont-email.me> <unhj4d$1lal0$1@dont-email.me>
<unho4a$1fs74$2@dont-email.me> <syO1kD1HBHnlFwAW@255soft.uk>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 22:05:22 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="c96631c7617fbae1d29cc113eceec195";
logging-data="1568997"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18ahSZCwJkk+oTKChiYPovfGihTmRT9djs="
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
Cancel-Lock: sha1:D6RX8KPMloLridqnWzdQ2h6yi7Y=
Content-Language: en-GB
X-Antivirus: Avast (VPS 240108-4, 8/1/2024), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
In-Reply-To: <syO1kD1HBHnlFwAW@255soft.uk>
 by: Serena Blanchflower - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 22:05 UTC

On 08/01/2024 21:59, J. P. Gilliver wrote:
> In message <unho4a$1fs74$2@dont-email.me> at Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:06:18,
> Serena Blanchflower <nospam@blanchflower.me.uk> writes
>> On 08/01/2024 19:41, Wenlock wrote:
> []
>>>  AIUI a will can be varied with the agreement of the executors and
>>> anybody
>>> who would be adversely affected by the variation. If Miles is the only
>>> executor then he can choose to go along with the variation (but his
>>> being
>>> such an all-round broken reed I doubt he would.).Whether Helen can
>>> act on
>>> behalf of Jack is another question.
>>>
>>
>> I'm  pretty sure that she can't act on Jack's behalf, when it comes to
>> signing away his inheritance, and he is definitely "somebody who would
>> be adversely affected by the variation", and so would have to consent
>> to it.
>>
> I'm surprised nobody else has said it's Will and Ed all over again. OK,
> there are differences - that one was caused by the aunt not knowing of
> the existence of the younger brother, whereas this one (allegedly) is
> deliberately divisive - but there are definite parallels.

And other parallels with Freddie and Lily.

--
Best wishes, Serena
Someone told me I should try horse manure on my rhubarb
I have to say I still prefer custard

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 7th to 12th January 2024

<kt4ppi1a3imer53ta6ui87trbvd5iig4tj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20275&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20275

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ??? 7th to 12th January 2024
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2024 00:30:58 +0000
Lines: 26
Message-ID: <kt4ppi1a3imer53ta6ui87trbvd5iig4tj@4ax.com>
References: <unbdib$j0ti$1@dont-email.me> <unh0a3$1i7ai$2@dont-email.me> <unh5t9$1fs75$1@dont-email.me> <unhj4d$1lal0$1@dont-email.me> <unho4a$1fs74$2@dont-email.me> <syO1kD1HBHnlFwAW@255soft.uk>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: individual.net M1nKEmdMEKfAACF+dhnPjAd8iX243UJTnKpE+0Gd2LweImyY6G
Cancel-Lock: sha1:aupC/e3Ub2yinSNHoaSSBqSWado= sha256:2rWFlBqg3HM3hj7j+9fP4JkUb/jS/293n7S7vNBGk6k=
User-Agent: ForteAgent/8.00.32.1272
 by: Vicky - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 00:30 UTC

On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:59:35 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver" <G6JPG@255soft.uk>
wrote:

>In message <unho4a$1fs74$2@dont-email.me> at Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:06:18,
>Serena Blanchflower <nospam@blanchflower.me.uk> writes
>>On 08/01/2024 19:41, Wenlock wrote:
>[]
>>> AIUI a will can be varied with the agreement of the executors and
>>>anybody
>>> who would be adversely affected by the variation. If Miles is the only
>>> executor then he can choose to go along with the variation (but his being
>>> such an all-round broken reed I doubt he would.).Whether Helen can act on
>>> behalf of Jack is another question.
>>>
>>
>>I'm pretty sure that she can't act on Jack's behalf, when it comes to
>>signing away his inheritance, and he is definitely "somebody who would
>>be adversely affected by the variation", and so would have to consent
>>to it.
>>
>I'm surprised nobody else has said it's Will and Ed all over again. OK,
>there are differences - that one was caused by the aunt not knowing of
>the existence of the younger brother, whereas this one (allegedly) is
>deliberately divisive - but there are definite parallels.

I said it but not here :)


aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 7th to 12th January 2024

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor