You will never know hunger.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Re-evaluating Test runs

SubjectAuthor
* Re-evaluating Test runsRH
`* Re: Re-evaluating Test runsRH
 `* Re: Re-evaluating Test runsRH
  `* Re: Re-evaluating Test runsRH
   `* Re: Re-evaluating Test runsRH
    `* Re: Re-evaluating Test runsRH
     +- Re: Re-evaluating Test runsRH
     `* Re: Re-evaluating Test runsRH
      `* Re: Re-evaluating Test runsRH
       `* Re: Re-evaluating Test runsRH
        `- Re: Re-evaluating Test runsRH

1
Re-evaluating Test runs

<f1af1bdf-123b-42f8-a10a-35601ce53b77n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20039&group=uk.sport.cricket#20039

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 09:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re-evaluating Test runs
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 16:47 UTC

I have had an email response from the author of the url below. He has promised to come back to me with my objections to his re-evaluating Test runs scheme .

https://www.thecricketmonthly.com/story/1301130/the-real-value-of-runs-where-joe-root-brian-lara-and-vvs-laxman-shine

RH

Re: Re-evaluating Test runs

<4f6084f2-7e96-4af7-acbe-744858a538b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20058&group=uk.sport.cricket#20058

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 04:01:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re-evaluating Test runs
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 11:01 UTC

On Monday, March 21, 2022 at 9:40:50 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/20/2022 9:47 AM, RH wrote:
> > I have had an email response from the author of the url below. He has promised to come back to me with my objections to his re-evaluating Test runs scheme .
> >

> > https://www.thecricketmonthly.com/story/1301130/the-real-value-of-runs-where-joe-root-brian-lara-and-vvs-laxman-shine
> >
> > RH
> He must have automatically thought you are some genius in cricket
> knowledge, cuz you are a WASP.
>

> He DOESN'T know that you are a "lunatic racist clown."

Do stop looking at yourself in the mirror .. RH

> Batsmen of those eras didn't have to deal with REVERSE SWING, GOOGLIES,

Bosanquet was bowling it circa 1900. First bowled in Tests on 1903/4 Ashes tour. RH

> CARROM BALLS,

Not bowled. RH

SLOWER DELIVERIES

Spofforth bowled change of pace deliveries in Tests right from thew start of his Test career.. RH

, YORKERS etc.

Bowled from the start of over arm bowling. rH

> Batsmen of those eras didn't have to deal with their "batting
> techniques" CORRUPTED by White ball ODI and T20 cricket
>
> Batsmen of pre WW eras played ONLY VERY FEW TEAMS like Aus and may be WI.

Only in the pre WW1 era. That meant the general quality of opponents was much higher.

The interwar years saw Australia, SA, West Indies, New Zealand, All India playing England at home and abroad. RH

> They didn't play India Pak SL either on SPIN pitches

There were plenty of good Test spinners around . Take the pre WW1 days

England Peel, Briggs, Rhodes, Blythe, Bates,

Australia Trumble, Giffen, , Horden,

SA Voglet, Swartz, Faulkner, Pegler

> They didn't play AS MANY MATCHES in a year as modern batsmen do, which
> means it was LESS TAXING on their bodies.

Players then played far more (FC) cricket until the 1960s when limited overs cricket began. The county Championship was 28 matches after WW2 and England Test players routinely played county games when not required for Test duty and winter tours frequently took five or six months (including travel) . RH

Re: Re-evaluating Test runs

<9312565e-40d6-4e17-93bb-0b292742e3aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20062&group=uk.sport.cricket#20062

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 09:01:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 16:01 UTC

On Monday, March 21, 2022 at 2:00:14 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/21/2022 4:01 AM, RH wrote:

> >> He must have automatically thought you are some genius in cricket
> >> knowledge, cuz you are a WASP.
> >>

> >> He DOESN'T know that you are a "lunatic racist clown."
> >
> > Do stop looking at yourself in the mirror .. RH
> >>
> You know you are a 100% unadulterated racist filth and you wear it as a
> badge of honor.
>
> Stop projecting yourself on to others.
> >>
> >> Batsmen of those eras didn't have to deal with REVERSE SWING, GOOGLIES,
> >
> > Bosanquet was bowling it circa 1900. First bowled in Tests on 1903/4 Ashes tour. RH
> He played 7 matches in 2.5 yrs.
> >> CARROM BALLS,
> >
> > Not bowled. RH
> >
> > SLOWER DELIVERIES
> >
> > Spofforth bowled change of pace deliveries in Tests right from thew start of his Test career.. RH

And? RH
> ONE bowler?

His Australian compatriots learnt the trick from Spofforth, eg Palmer and Garrett

> Played 18 matches in 10 years, ALL against England.

And ? RH

> Only 5 tests AWAY in England.
> > , YORKERS etc.
> >
> > Bowled from the start of over arm bowling. rH

One can bowl a yorker of sorts bowling round arm. Think of Malinga., RH

You missed one type of bowling namely swing or as it was called at the time swerve bowling. George Hirst was an early example. RH

> I am talking about REAL YORKERS, not fast full tosses.
> >> Batsmen of those eras didn't have to deal with their "batting
> >> techniques" CORRUPTED by White ball ODI and T20 cricket
> >>
> >> Batsmen of pre WW eras played ONLY VERY FEW TEAMS like Aus and may be WI.
> >
> > Only in the pre WW1 era. That meant the general quality of opponents was much higher.
> What a JOKE of a conclusion.
>
> But then you are a CERTIFIED LUNATIC.
> > The interwar years saw Australia, SA, West Indies, New Zealand, All India playing England at home and abroad. RH
> >>
> >> They didn't play India Pak SL either on SPIN pitches
> >
> > There were plenty of good Test spinners around . Take the pre WW1 days
> >
> > England Peel, Briggs, Rhodes, Blythe, Bates,
> >
> > Australia Trumble, Giffen, , Horden,
> STOP LYING and CREATING FICTION.
>

> All of them played ONLY vs Australia or England EXCEPT a couple who
> played 4 tests vs SA.

That meant the general quality was higher. RH

> That's it.
> >
> > SA Voglet, Swartz, Faulkner, Pegler
> >

> >> They didn't play AS MANY MATCHES in a year as modern batsmen do, which
> >> means it was LESS TAXING on their bodies.
> >
> > Players then played far more (FC) cricket until the 1960s when limited overs cricket began. The county Championship was 28 matches after WW2 and England Test players routinely played county games when not required for Test duty and winter tours frequently took five or six months (including travel) . RH
> I don't care about county cricket. It's all MOSTLY England players
> playing other england players in england.
>

> Batsmen of those ERAS NEVER had to ADJUST their techniques to modern
> white ball ODI and T20 cricket.

ODI s did not effect techniques radically. T20 has done so over the past twenty odd years. RH

> You, yourself WHINED like a cunt so many times here, that england
> batsmen's technique got CORRUPTED because of ODI and T20 cricket.

Oh dear, you are looking in the mirror again... RH

Re: Re-evaluating Test runs

<f2ab4d57-de2a-4ebd-af33-829e8571cc8bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20076&group=uk.sport.cricket#20076

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 05:18:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 12:18 UTC

On Monday, March 21, 2022 at 5:33:50 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/21/2022 9:01 AM, RH wrote:

> >> You know you are a 100% unadulterated racist filth and you wear it as a
> >> badge of honor.
> >>
> >> Stop projecting yourself on to others.

> >> He played 7 matches in 2.5 yrs.

> > And? RH
> And what, you clown?
> >> ONE bowler?
> >
> > His Australian compatriots learnt the trick from Spofforth, eg Palmer and Garrett
> >>

> >> Played 18 matches in 10 years, ALL against England.
> >

> > And ? RH
> And what, you clown?
>

> He played 18 fucking matches spread over 10 fucking years, and ALL of
> them against ONE TEAM, England.

That means the quality was always high... RH

> >> Only 5 tests AWAY in England.

> > One can bowl a yorker of sorts bowling round arm. Think of Malinga., RH
> Again what's the point?

The point is yorkers of a sort could be bowled before overarm. Dear oh dear, I know subcontinentals (average IQ 82) are mentally challenged and that you are severely handicapped by being way below the average subcontinenatal IQ but there are limits. I make allowances for you, huge allowances, but there are limits... RH

> Starc bowled 500+ yorkers. Bumrah, Malinga, Waqar n Wasim next in line.

And? RH

> No bowlers of pre-WW era or even post-WW era were as good as the modern
> crop of bowlers in the last 40 yrs.

Now let me see , take the period 1945-1959

England: Bedser, Bailey, Trueman, Statham, Tyson, Loader, , Laker, Wardle, Appelyard, FReddie Brown

Australia: Miller, Lindwall , Johnston, Davidson, Archer, Benaud, Ian Johnson

SA: Tayfield, Goddard, Heine, Adcock

Next! RH

> It is a NO CONTEST.
>
> So, just ACCEPT this fact.
> > You missed one type of bowling namely swing or as it was called at the time swerve bowling. George Hirst was an early example. RH
> >

> Reverse Swing was invented by Sarfraz Nawaz, Imran, Waqar, Wasim Akram
> in the 1980s.

i didn't say reverse swing I said swing, ie, traditional swing. RH

> No bowlers in pre and post-WW era were anywhere close to modern crop of
> bowlers.
> >>>>
> >> I am talking about REAL YORKERS, not fast full tosses.

> >> What a JOKE of a conclusion.
> >>
> >> But then you are a CERTIFIED LUNATIC.

> >> STOP LYING and CREATING FICTION.
> >>

> >> All of them played ONLY vs Australia or England EXCEPT a couple who
> >> played 4 tests vs SA.
> >

> > That meant the general quality was higher. RH
> Batsmen's talents CANNOT BE JUDGED based on their performances against
> JUST ONE TEAM.
>
> You are ARGUING exactly the REVERSE, cuz you DON'T know a shit about
> cricket.
> >>
> >> That's it.

> >> I don't care about county cricket. It's all MOSTLY England players
> >> playing other england players in england.
> >>

> >> Batsmen of those ERAS NEVER had to ADJUST their techniques to modern
> >> white ball ODI and T20 cricket.
> >
> > ODI s did not effect techniques radically. T20 has done so over the past twenty odd years. RH
> ODIs did AFFECT techniques of SOME batsmen, NEGATIVELY because they
> didn't have what it takes to ADJUST to the NEW format, which is ALSO
> APPLICABLE to the batsmen of pre and post WW eras.
> >>

> >> You, yourself WHINED like a cunt so many times here, that england
> >> batsmen's technique got CORRUPTED because of ODI and T20 cricket.
> >
> > Oh dear, you are looking in the mirror again... RH
> You stupid dick,
>
> STOP lying and creating fiction and PROJECTING your arguments on me.
>
> Everybody on this newsgroup knew FOR A FACT, you WHINED like a CUNT a
> million times that ENGLAND batsmen's technique got corrupted cuz of ODIs
> and T20s.

Do stop looking in that mirror... RH

> The problems with England's batting are technica - Robert Henderson
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/_C-ddZ8MEy8/m/RwusrkFsBQAJ
>

> I argued that England batsmen DIDN'T ADJUST like Indian players did.

Re: Re-evaluating Test runs

<31f22daf-173b-4444-b2f0-c408ed428f78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20086&group=uk.sport.cricket#20086

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 03:00:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 10:00 UTC

On Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 1:09:00 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/22/2022 5:18 AM, RH wrote:

> >> And what, you clown?

> >> And what, you clown?
> >>

> >> He played 18 fucking matches spread over 10 fucking years, and ALL of
> >> them against ONE TEAM, England.
> >

> > That means the quality was always high... RH
> No, it is not.
>
> Your "opinion" is NOT A FACT.

> >> Again what's the point?
> >
> > The point is yorkers of a sort could be bowled before overarm. Dear oh dear, I know subcontinentals (average IQ 82) are mentally challenged and that you are severely handicapped by being way below the average subcontinenatal IQ but there are limits. I make allowances for you, huge allowances, but there are limits... RH
> Hardly any bowlers of pre and pos WW eras bowled swinging yorkers.
>

> SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, you clown.
>

> White Xtian intelligence is the MOST OVER RATED thing on the planet.
>
> You whites GOT RICH by STEALING POC wealth, countries and continents and
> using that money to INDUSTRIALIZE.
>

> The grim truth behind Britain's stately homes - LOOTED INDIAN WEALTH
> https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/national-trust-colonialism-slavery/index.html
>

> Show me ONE intelligent WASP and I will make him look like a fucking low
> IQ fool, in front of the whole world, with pure facts and logic.
>
> You are a fucking low lunatic racist clown yourself.
>
> Do you want to compete with me and take an IQ test, any place, any
> where, anytime?
>
> WASPs made Indians as CEOs of their companies like Microsoft, Google,
> Adobe, IBM, WeWork, Harman Intl, Palo Alto Networks, Twitter and many
> more cuz they figured "Indians are actually SMARTER than whites."
> >>
> >> Starc bowled 500+ yorkers. Bumrah, Malinga, Waqar n Wasim next in line..
> >
> > And? RH
> >>
> >> No bowlers of pre-WW era or even post-WW era were as good as the modern
> >> crop of bowlers in the last 40 yrs.
> >
> > Now let me see , take the period 1945-1959
> >
> > England: Bedser, Bailey, Trueman, Statham, Tyson, Loader, , Laker, Wardle, Appelyard, FReddie Brown
> >
> > Australia: Miller, Lindwall , Johnston, Davidson, Archer, Benaud, Ian Johnson
> >
> > SA: Tayfield, Goddard, Heine, Adcock
> >
> > Next! RH
> We are talking about bowling swinging yorkers.
>
> NEXT !!!!

Nope. That part of the original post referred to the quality of the Test bowlers in the period 1945-1959.

Re: Re-evaluating Test runs

<f68aca4e-52d0-46c2-b2b5-d5c7dae4b1f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20087&group=uk.sport.cricket#20087

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 06:24:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 13:24 UTC

On Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 1:01:24 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/23/2022 3:00 AM, RH wrote:

> >> No, it is not.
> >>
> >> Your "opinion" is NOT A FACT.

> >> Hardly any bowlers of pre and pos WW eras bowled swinging yorkers.
> >>

> >> SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, you clown.
> >>

> >> White Xtian intelligence is the MOST OVER RATED thing on the planet.
> >>
> >> You whites GOT RICH by STEALING POC wealth, countries and continents and
> >> using that money to INDUSTRIALIZE.
> >>

> >> The grim truth behind Britain's stately homes - LOOTED INDIAN WEALTH
> >> https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/national-trust-colonialism-slavery/index.html
> >>

> >> Show me ONE intelligent WASP and I will make him look like a fucking low
> >> IQ fool, in front of the whole world, with pure facts and logic.
> >>
> >> You are a fucking low lunatic racist clown yourself.
> >>
> >> Do you want to compete with me and take an IQ test, any place, any
> >> where, anytime?
> >>
> >> WASPs made Indians as CEOs of their companies like Microsoft, Google,
> >> Adobe, IBM, WeWork, Harman Intl, Palo Alto Networks, Twitter and many
> >> more cuz they figured "Indians are actually SMARTER than whites."

> >> We are talking about bowling swinging yorkers.
> >>
> >> NEXT !!!!
> >
> > Nope. That part of the original post referred to the quality of the Test bowlers in the period 1945-1959.

> Nope, bowlers of that era didn't bowl inswinging yorkers,
reverse swing,
> carrom balls and other variations like modern bowlers do.

That was another part of the post. SIGH. RH

Swinging the ball with traditional swing was around in the 1890s and probably earlier, RH

> I am glad you FINALLY accepted, you LOST EVERY POINT in the rest of the
> thread.

"Is there anything we can do to stop the subcontinental humiliating himself, doctor? "

Re: Re-evaluating Test runs

<2334f06e-66c4-4395-83dd-befbab09a5ebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20098&group=uk.sport.cricket#20098

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 03:49:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 10:49 UTC

On Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 1:43:52 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/23/2022 6:24 AM, RH wrote:

> >> Nope, bowlers of that era didn't bowl inswinging yorkers,
> > reverse swing,
> >> carrom balls and other variations like modern bowlers do.
> >
> > That was another part of the post. SIGH. RH
> >
> > Swinging the ball with traditional swing was around in the 1890s and probably earlier, RH
> I never disputed that there was traditional swing in that era.
>
> STOP wasting my time and other cricket fans' time.

Translation: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer missed out tradition swing ... RH

> >> I am glad you FINALLY accepted, you LOST EVERY POINT in the rest of the
> >> thread.
> >
> > "Is there anything we can do to stop the subcontinental humiliating himself, doctor? "
> You have 100% PROJECTION PROBLEM.
>
> There is NOTHING anybody can do to STOP YOU from HUMILIATING YOURSELF
> every day, in every thread.

"Shall I sedate the subcontinental patient, doctor? RJH

Re: Re-evaluating Test runs

<dba920ec-cc51-400b-859e-49549442583bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20099&group=uk.sport.cricket#20099

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 04:20:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 11:20 UTC

On Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 1:43:52 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/23/2022 6:24 AM, RH wrote:

> >> Nope, bowlers of that era didn't bowl inswinging yorkers,
> > reverse swing,
> >> carrom balls and other variations like modern bowlers do.
> >
> > That was another part of the post. SIGH. RH
> >
> > Swinging the ball with traditional swing was around in the 1890s and probably earlier, RH
> I never disputed that there was traditional swing in that era.
>
> STOP wasting my time and other cricket fans' time.
> >>
> >> I am glad you FINALLY accepted, you LOST EVERY POINT in the rest of the
> >> thread.
> >
> > "Is there anything we can do to stop the subcontinental humiliating himself, doctor? "
> You have 100% PROJECTION PROBLEM.
>
> There is NOTHING anybody can do to STOP YOU from HUMILIATING YOURSELF
> every day, in every thread.

"Wouldn't it be kinder if we were allowed to put patients as deluded as this down, doctor? RH

Re: Re-evaluating Test runs

<fe93a8e3-aeff-4be9-b33d-f548fd64770dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20103&group=uk.sport.cricket#20103

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 09:39:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 16:39 UTC

On Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 12:52:37 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/24/2022 4:20 AM, RH wrote:

> >> I never disputed that there was traditional swing in that era.
> >>
> >> STOP wasting my time and other cricket fans' time.

> >> You have 100% PROJECTION PROBLEM.
> >>
> >> There is NOTHING anybody can do to STOP YOU from HUMILIATING YOURSELF
> >> every day, in every thread.
> >

> > "Wouldn't it be kinder if we were allowed to put patients as deluded as this down, doctor? RH
> Wouldn't it be kinder if we were allowed to actually "torture and
> euthanize" lunatic brit racistfuck as this one Robert Henderson, doctor?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Re-evaluating Test runs

<160b23d7-49ee-4a3a-a910-6860a6712f58n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20121&group=uk.sport.cricket#20121

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 03:33:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 10:33 UTC

On Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 7:04:47 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/24/2022 9:39 AM, RH wrote:

> >> Wouldn't it be kinder if we were allowed to actually "torture and
> >> euthanize" lunatic brit racistfuck as this one Robert Henderson, doctor?
> >
> > The subcontinental patient is copying again,m doctor.... RH
>

> Wouldn't it be kinder if we were allowed to actually "torture and
> euthanize" lunatic brit racistfuck as this one Robert Henderson, doctor?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Re-evaluating Test runs

<2f415af7-dd40-4067-8236-785adccd35d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid