I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year's fashions. -- Lillian Hellman

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: The British (CIA n NSA Psychopaths are CONFIRMING that they will TORTURE and MURDER ME)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The British-American CIA COUP that ended Australian independenceRH
`* Re: The British-American CIA COUP that ended Australian independenceAndrew Smith
 `- Re: The British (CIA n NSA Psychopaths are CONFIRMING that they willAndrew Smith

1
Re: The British-American CIA COUP that ended Australian independence

<2c05c348-37e8-459c-8268-fca663f3594dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20165&group=uk.sport.cricket#20165

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 00:50:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The British-American CIA COUP that ended Australian independence
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 07:50 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 7:32:47 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> “deception and betrayal of an ally”. Boyce revealed that the CIA had
> infiltrated the Australian political and trade union elite and referred
> to the governor-general of Australia, Sir John Kerr, as “our man Kerr”.
>
> Kerr was not only the Queen’s man, he had longstanding ties to
> Anglo-American intelligence. He was an enthusiastic member of the
> Australian Association for Cultural Freedom, described by Jonathan
> Kwitny of the Wall Street Journal in his book, The Crimes of Patriots,
> as “an elite, invitation-only group … exposed in Congress as being
> founded, funded and generally run by the CIA”. The CIA “paid for Kerr’s
> travel, built his prestige … Kerr continued to go to the CIA for money”.
>
> When Whitlam was re-elected for a second term, in 1974, the White House
> sent Marshall Green to Canberra as ambassador. Green was an imperious,
> sinister figure who worked in the shadows of America’s “deep state”.
> Known as “the coupmaster”, he had played a central role in the 1965 coup
> against President Sukarno in Indonesia – which cost up to a million
> lives. One of his first speeches in Australia, to the Australian
> Institute of Directors, was described by an alarmed member of the
> audience as “an incitement to the country’s business leaders to rise
> against the government”.
>
> The Americans and British worked together. In 1975, Whitlam discovered
> that Britain’s MI6 was operating against his government. “The Brits were
> actually decoding secret messages coming into my foreign affairs
> office,” he said later. One of his ministers, Clyde Cameron, told me,
> “We knew MI6 was bugging cabinet meetings for the Americans.” In the
> 1980s, senior CIA officers revealed that the “Whitlam problem” had been
> discussed “with urgency” by the CIA’s director, William Colby, and the
> head of MI6, Sir Maurice Oldfield. A deputy director of the CIA said:
> “Kerr did what he was told to do.”
>
> On 10 November 1975, Whitlam was shown a top-secret telex message
> sourced to Theodore Shackley, the notorious head of the CIA’s East Asia
> division, who had helped run the coup against Salvador Allende in Chile
> two years earlier.
>
> Shackley’s message was read to Whitlam. It said that the prime minister
> of Australia was a security risk in his own country. The day before,
> Kerr had visited the headquarters of the Defence Signals Directorate,
> Australia’s NSA, where he was briefed on the “security crisis”.
>
> On 11 November – the day Whitlam was to inform parliament about the
> secret CIA presence in Australia – he was summoned by Kerr. Invoking
> archaic vice-regal “reserve powers”, Kerr sacked the democratically
> elected prime minister. The “Whitlam problem” was solved, and Australian
> politics never recovered, nor the nation its true independence.
>
> •John Pilger’s investigation into the coup against Whitlam is described
> in full in his book, A Secret Country (Vintage), and in his documentary

Translation: Australia is part of the Anglosphere and Whittlam betrayed the wishes of the majority by putting the final nail in the coffin of the White Australia policy . RH

Re: The British-American CIA COUP that ended Australian independence

<27e0e801-794d-49a1-89f7-c6ee3420bbc6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20234&group=uk.sport.cricket#20234

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 09:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 16:08 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 12:55:46 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

CONFIRMATION THAT IT WILL HAPPEN

Re: The British (CIA n NSA Psychopaths are CONFIRMING that they will TORTURE and MURDER ME)

<5160f485-a427-469d-a7fd-2f2d5b151e6fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20240&group=uk.sport.cricket#20240

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 14:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The British (CIA n NSA Psychopaths are CONFIRMING that they will
TORTURE and MURDER ME)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 21:30 UTC

On Monday, March 28, 2022 at 11:17:04 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/28/2022 9:08 AM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> > On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 12:55:46 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >
> > CONFIRMATION THAT IT WILL HAPPEN
> I told you all the cricket fans thousands of times.

EXTRA SOMATIC PROCESS ACTIVATED