Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 09:31:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Mind Control? Scientists Have Discovered How To Use Nanoparticles
To Remotely Control Behavior!
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 16:31 UTC

On Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 7:41:17 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

Many professional psychologists and psychiatrists have noted that people who suffer
(and cause others to suffer) from paranoid schizophrenic delusions think that the CIA
is involved in a plot to control them.

'We have known for more than 40 years that excessive dopamine transmission in the brain's mesolimbic system plays a key role in schizophrenia. Support for this comes from several strands of evidence (box 3). How does dopamine excess lead patients to believe that their neighbours are talking about them, or that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is after them?'

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/08/02/weekinreview/the-nation-delusions-paranoia-is-universal-its-symptoms-are-not.html
'Why do so many of these paranoid schizophrenics focus their delusions on the same few suspects: the C.I.A., the President and other Federal agents?'

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html
'Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme.'

'Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . .'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/the-schizophrenic-genius-whose-worst-fears-came-true-1862415.html

'As with many paranoid schizophrenics, Walter Sartory's life was governed by fear. Convinced that the CIA was spying on him, the brilliant mathematician and scientist moved to a secluded home in Kentucky'

Note that paranoid schizophrenics are often suicidal, so if you disappear we'll know what happened to you.

https://www.nami.org/Personal-Stories/Sandy-s-Story
'Then, literally days later, I began to feel watched and suspicious of people. The delusions grew in intensity until I began to see all these amazing connections and clues leading me to the conclusion that I was part of a CIA covert operation. This continued for six weeks until one night, I found myself by the river’s edge in agony, trying to freeze to death.'

https://www.psychiatryadvisor.com/home/schizophrenia-advisor/suicide-prevention-in-schizophrenia-obstacles-and-awareness/
'Patients with schizophrenia tend to have a significantly higher risk for suicide during the first 10 years of their disorder, with 44% dying by suicide within this time period. This elevated risk that occurs early on in schizophrenia has been attributed to delays in receipt of psychiatric treatment..'

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/schizophrenia-and-suicide

'Schizophrenia is strongly linked to a higher-than-normal chance of suicide and suicide attempts.

Suicide prevention can be hard to do, because people with schizophrenia can sometimes act on suicidal thoughts impulsively and without warning.'

'People with schizophrenia are known to die much earlier (Saha et al., 2007) than expected. Up to 40% (Bushe et al., 2010) of this excess premature mortality can be attributed to suicide and unnatural deaths, with one authoritative review (Palmer et al., 2005) estimating a lifetime suicide risk of 4..9% for people with schizophrenia'.

But if you do commit suicide your digital avatar may live on.