Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 08:21:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Invisible Shadow US Govt Deep State is REAL - Former POTUSes,
Woodrow Wilson, JFK, Clinton, Eisenhower, Roosevelt
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 15:21 UTC

On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 2:35:29 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> Read especially what former POTUS Woodrow Wilson said about this PURE
> EVIL Shadow Invisible US Govt Psychopaths, whom POTUSes and billionaires
> LIVED IN FEAR OF and couldn't do anything to DESTROY the EVIL secret
> society Illuminati Psychopaths.

That is all a logical fallacy (in your case phallacy) called

'Appeal to Authority'

https://thebestschools.org/magazine/15-logical-fallacies-know/#appeal-to-authority

You are probably more familiar with the term 'hearsay', which is all you've got.

In short, you have no proof that the Illuminati exist, just a few politicians saying they do exist.

Also, since the "SHADOW US Govt" is "INVISIBLE" it is undetectable and therefore cannot be said to exist or not exist, except by politicians.

If it is completely "INVISIBLE", as you claim, then it wouldn't be able to recognize itself and so could not exist.

The above is based on your concrete conviction, due to your schizophrenia, that we are all being controlled by

faceless, invisible, monsters. Any chance you'll drag your ass to the doctor and get fixed up?