From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Visit
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 04:17:08 +0100
This article comprises only my personal opinions unless otherwise stated.
May contain traces of nuts.
 by: Sn!pe - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 03:17 UTC

Hello, everyshedi, I thought I'd pay the temporary erection
at the end of the garden path a visit; how goes Ye Shedde?

It was very nice to see some old faces in the pub recently so
I've resubbed here in hope that a few more might turn up.

--
^Ï^. – Sn!pe – My pet rock Gordon just is.

<https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

Re: Visit

<uGTk5IA3p+HkFAnm@salmiron.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20439&group=uk.rec.sheds#20439

From: nicho...@salmiron.com (Nicholas D. Richards)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: Visit
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:47:19 +0100
 by: Nicholas D. Richards - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 06:47 UTC

In article <1q86m3j.1n92k751a1n6vtN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>, Sn!pe
<snipeco.2@gmail.com> on Sun, 26 Mar 2023 at 04:17:08 awoke Nicholas
from his slumbers and wrote
>Hello, everyshedi, I thought I'd pay the temporary erection
>at the end of the garden path a visit; how goes Ye Shedde?
>
>It was very nice to see some old faces in the pub recently so
>I've resubbed here in hope that a few more might turn up.

Nice to have you visit again.

This sheddie is not adventurous enough to have left the shed. It is
warm and comfortable here, the bag of Blue Circle has been worn into the
shape of my rather generous rear quarters. My cardie has grown used to,
the formally rusty, nail that it counts as home.

Greetings from one old bird to another.

Greetings also to JonG. It is only a week since I was asking after you,
so you were not forgotten.

Hopefully you will both drop in from time to time for a traditional
cuppa.
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Où sont les neiges d'antan?"

Re: Visit

<7wSTL.4247511$MJk2.3673879@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20440&group=uk.rec.sheds#20440

Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
From: new...@dentrassi-nospamformetodayplease.lodge.org.uk (JonG)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 08:30:09 +0100
 by: JonG - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:30 UTC

On 26/03/2023 07:47, Nicholas D. Richards wrote:

> Greetings also to JonG. It is only a week since I was asking after you,
> so you were not forgotten.
>
> Hopefully you will both drop in from time to time for a traditional
> cuppa.

Coffee for me, please!

I did attempt last night, twice, to reply to you there, to say how nice
it is to be remembered, but this PC appears to be sulking because I've
largely swapped to my laptop.

life sort of got in the way, and I got out of the habit of looking in.

Life is rather better, in many ways, now, having retyred early a few
decafortnights ago. I've missed jbex for all of about ten minutes in
that time, when watching an episode of GPs Behind Closed Doors.

I shall try and look in rather sooner than another three years this time....

JonG

www.avg.com

Re: Visit

<20230326103317.bff26aa8851ad2511b26a3c1@127.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20441&group=uk.rec.sheds#20441

From: adm...@127.0.0.1 (Kerr-Mudd, John)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 10:33:17 +0100
GNU: Terry Pratchett
 by: Kerr-Mudd, John - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 09:33 UTC

On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 08:30:09 +0100
JonG <news@dentrassi-nospamformetodayplease.lodge.org.uk> wrote:

> On 26/03/2023 07:47, Nicholas D. Richards wrote:
>

> > Greetings also to JonG. It is only a week since I was asking after you,
> > so you were not forgotten.
> >
> > Hopefully you will both drop in from time to time for a traditional
> > cuppa.
>
> Coffee for me, please!
>
> I did attempt last night, twice, to reply to you there, to say how nice
> it is to be remembered, but this PC appears to be sulking because I've
> largely swapped to my laptop.
>
> life sort of got in the way, and I got out of the habit of looking in.
>
> Life is rather better, in many ways, now, having retyred early a few
> decafortnights ago. I've missed jbex for all of about ten minutes in
> that time, when watching an episode of GPs Behind Closed Doors.
>
> I shall try and look in rather sooner than another three years this time....
>
> JonG

I recall your steadying hand in many a shed chat.

My SO is retiring soon, so is watching lots of Silent Witness and the like
to keep up her gore interest. I find Brokenwood's mortuary 'orid enough
for me.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.