Rubber bands have snappy endings!

aus+uk / aus.politics / Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

SubjectAuthor
* Perrottet and his Nazi uniformTrevor Wilson
+- Perrottet and his Nazi uniformRod Speed
+* Perrottet and his Nazi uniformOzix
|`* Perrottet and his Nazi uniformPetzl
| `- Perrottet and his Nazi uniformDaniel65
+- Perrottet and his Nazi uniformPeter Jason
`* Perrottet and his Nazi uniformFran
 `* Perrottet and his Nazi uniformÖrdög
  +* Perrottet and his Nazi uniformFran
  |`- Perrottet and his Nazi uniformDaniel65
  `* Perrottet and his Nazi uniformDaniel65
   +- Perrottet and his Nazi uniform*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
   `- Perrottet and his Nazi uniformRod Speed

1
Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

<k29ljsF3cgiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20502&group=aus.politics#20502

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 16:54:06 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 05:54 UTC

I don't like Perrottet. In fact, I dislike him on many levels. His 7
children is a perfect example of why he does not deserve my vote. He is
a Catholic. So, there's that too. A religious fool. Then there's this:

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/a-20-year-old-sin-has-derailed-perrottet-s-election-campaign-20230112-p5cc4z.html

What a fucking beat-up. Who cares? I don't. He was a student. Students
do dumb shit all the time.

Thing is this: Perrottet wants to deal with the dirty cash that is fed
though pokies. Hell, his reforms may even help problem gamblers. You
gotta like that.

So, here we are. We have a fucking idiot, religious nutter, with 7 kids,
or another fucking idiot, religious (Catholic) nutter (Minns) to choose
from.

Fuck it. I'm giving my preferences to Perrottet. The first time in
decades that Labor has lost my preferences. Minns is a slightly bigger
idiot than Perrottet.

I wish we didn't have to vote for religious idiots. Can't we choose
someone with some intellect?

Don't these clowns realise that the Australian public is fed up with
religious loons running the place?

Re: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

<op.1ynb0rncbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20508&group=aus.politics#20508

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 17:51:53 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 06:51 UTC

/Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

> I don't like Perrottet. In fact, I dislike him on many levels.

Bet that will see him jump from his office window as soon as he reads your
post.

> His 7 children is a perfect example of why he does not deserve my vote.
> He is a Catholic. So, there's that too. A religious fool.

You and your vote are completely irrelevant, you watch.

> Then there's this:

> https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/a-20-year-old-sin-has-derailed-perrottet-s-election-campaign-20230112-p5cc4z.html

Just because some fool journo in that shit rag claims something...

> What a fucking beat-up. Who cares? I don't.

You have always been, and always will be, completely irrelevant.

What you might or might not claim to care about in spades.

> He was a student. Students do dumb shit all the time.

So do you, all the time.

> Thing is this: Perrottet wants to deal with the dirty cash that is fed
> though pokies.

But its very far from clear that anything can actually do that.

> Hell, his reforms may even help problem gamblers.

Unlikely.

> You gotta like that.

I couldn't care less.

> So, here we are. We have a fucking idiot, religious nutter, with 7 kids,
> or another fucking idiot, religious (Catholic) nutter (Minns) to choose
> from.

But we do know that the LNP in NSW isnt utterly corrupt, unlike Labor.

> Fuck it. I'm giving my preferences to Perrottet.

Bet Minns will be jumping from his office window as soon as he reads your
post.

> The first time in decades that Labor has lost my preferences.

More fool you given how utterly corrupt they have been for decades.

> Minns is a slightly bigger idiot than Perrottet.

And is part of an utterly corrup state party.

> I wish we didn't have to vote for religious idiots. Can't we choose
> someone with some intellect?

Hardly anyone with even half a brain is actually stupid enough
to get involved in politics.

> Don't these clowns realise that the Australian public is fed up with
> religious loons running the place?

That's why sweet fuck all are actually stupid enough to vote for
your rabid greeny religious fanatic candidates.

Re: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

<63bfc5c9$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20509&group=aus.politics#20509

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 16:33:13 +0800
 by: Ozix - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 08:33 UTC

Trevor Wilson wrote:
> I don't like Perrottet. In fact, I dislike him on many levels. His 7
> children is a perfect example of why he does not deserve my vote. He is
> a Catholic. So, there's that too. A religious fool. Then there's this:
>
> https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/a-20-year-old-sin-has-derailed-perrottet-s-election-campaign-20230112-p5cc4z.html
>

> What a fucking beat-up. Who cares? I don't. He was a student. Students
> do dumb shit all the time.

One of my cousins was invited to a "Sound of Music" themed charity ball.
He went as Karl the Nazi lieutenant. He has never lived that down.
Nobody invited him to Christmas dinner ever again.

Re: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

<bulvrh14rv9skurddiqltlsgtp3fjqcvns@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20512&group=aus.politics#20512

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 20:51:35 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 09:51 UTC

On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 16:33:13 +0800, Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote:

>Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> I don't like Perrottet. In fact, I dislike him on many levels. His 7
>> children is a perfect example of why he does not deserve my vote. He is
>> a Catholic. So, there's that too. A religious fool. Then there's this:
>>
>> https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/a-20-year-old-sin-has-derailed-perrottet-s-election-campaign-20230112-p5cc4z.html
>>

>> What a fucking beat-up. Who cares? I don't. He was a student. Students
>> do dumb shit all the time.
>>
>One of my cousins was invited to a "Sound of Music" themed charity ball.
>He went as Karl the Nazi lieutenant. He has never lived that down.
>Nobody invited him to Christmas dinner ever again.

This cat is about to invade Poland
https://ibb.co/KFk0yKX
--
Petzl
Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.

Re: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

<lbp0shh84so7e4rintc6j80eqn8ld3du9c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20557&group=aus.politics#20557

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 07:00:05 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 20:00 UTC

On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 16:54:06 +1100, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>I don't like Perrottet.

He sounds like a pussy to me. The diseased English put on a far
better show a few years back where there was a Nazi ORGY party in
London attended by some member of parliament, and there were women
"Brunhildes" in conical bras, Nazis of all perversions, booze, whips,
chains all no doubt to Wagner's music. The wowsers had a field day!
This wasn't it but similar and not-so-bad.....
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/jan/14/monarchy.sandralaville

Re: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

<tppvc2$1cdpt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20589&group=aus.politics#20589

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 08:50:56 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 21:50 UTC

On 12/01/2023 4:54 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> I don't like Perrottet. In fact, I dislike him on many levels. His 7
> children is a perfect example of why he does not deserve my vote. He is
> a Catholic. So, there's that too. A religious fool. Then there's this:
>
> https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/a-20-year-old-sin-has-derailed-perrottet-s-election-campaign-20230112-p5cc4z.html
>

> What a fucking beat-up. Who cares? I don't. He was a student. Students
> do dumb shit all the time.

Yep. I agree.

> Thing is this: Perrottet wants to deal with the dirty cash that is fed
> though pokies. Hell, his reforms may even help problem gamblers. You
> gotta like that.
>
> So, here we are. We have a fucking idiot, religious nutter, with 7 kids,
> or another fucking idiot, religious (Catholic) nutter (Minns) to choose
> from.
>
> Fuck it. I'm giving my preferences to Perrottet.

But you only do that if you are in the electorate where Perrottet is the
candidate.

My local candidate only shows a presence when an election comes round
and I've got no idea who is putting their hand up for election this time
round.

The first time in
> decades that Labor has lost my preferences. Minns is a slightly bigger
> idiot than Perrottet.
>
> I wish we didn't have to vote for religious idiots. Can't we choose
> someone with some intellect?
>
> Don't these clowns realise that the Australian public is fed up with
> religious loons running the place?

I don't think they have a clue (or even care) about what the public
thinks about anything.

Re: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

<ZY%vL.2582478$miq3.186866@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20604&group=aus.politics#20604

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 09:37:42 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 22:37 UTC

Fran

> Trevor Wilson
>> I don't like Perrottet. In fact, I dislike him on many levels. His 7
>> children is a perfect example of why he does not deserve my vote. He
>> is a Catholic. So, there's that too. A religious fool. Then there's this:
>>
>> https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/a-20-year-old-sin-has-derailed-perrottet-s-election-campaign-20230112-p5cc4z.html
>> What a fucking beat-up. Who cares? I don't. He was a student. Students
>> do dumb shit all the time.

Be as it may, it tells a lot about his personality-foundation and
perhaps his family background. People don't fundamentally change once
they have grown older unless some traumatic experience shakes up their
personality.
Just look at Tony Abbott who was absolute rightard bully in his student
years and then during his later years went onto trying to do the same to
whole of OZ as its PM.

> Yep.  I agree.

Hmmm. I am not so sure about that.

How strange that none of the people I have ever met either from the
political left or the centre during my studies and then throughout
working life in and around universities starting from 1972 would even
contemplate doing such a silly thing...and that includes countries
"closer to home" for the Nazis.

>> Thing is this: Perrottet wants to deal with the dirty cash that is fed
>> though pokies. Hell, his reforms may even help problem gamblers. You
>> gotta like that.
>> So, here we are. We have a fucking idiot, religious nutter, with 7
>> kids, or another fucking idiot, religious (Catholic) nutter (Minns) to
>> choose from.

Perrottet, is a typical Liberal Party scumbag with extreme right-winger
views on religion, pro-corporate policies, anti working class attitudes,
and avoiding effective environment protection measures.
He has also been willing to turn a blind eye to corruption and the
hiding of corporate donations as long as it has not become an obvious
public embarrassment to his side of politics.
>> Fuck it. I'm giving my preferences to Perrottet.

So do I, by placing the Liberal candidate on the ballot paper last.

> But you only do that if you are in the electorate where Perrottet is the
> candidate.
> My local candidate only shows a presence when an election comes round
> and I've got no idea who is putting their hand up for election this time
> round.
>
>> The first time in
>> decades that Labor has lost my preferences. Minns is a slightly bigger
>> idiot than Perrottet.

May I suggest that this will be a horrible self goal on your part given
your stance on the environment and the need for less religious nuttery
in politics.

>> I wish we didn't have to vote for religious idiots. Can't we choose
>> someone with some intellect?

As it stands we only have a choice between the shit-party and the
shit-light party. That is why I carefully chose my preferences in such a
way as to enable the shit-light party to govern, while being kept less
harmful by independents and the Greens in the Parliament.

>> Don't these clowns realise that the Australian public is fed up with
>> religious loons running the place?

You expect too much rational thinking from religious extremists.

> I don't think they have a clue (or even care) about what the public
> thinks about anything.

Sadly that is a fact. They do not want to keep religion in their
churches, they are fully intent on converting the rest of society to
suit their preferences.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

<tpqt9f$1ht0l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20625&group=aus.politics#20625

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 17:21:33 +1100
 by: Fran - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 06:21 UTC

On 13/01/2023 9:37 am, Ördög wrote:
> Fran
>
>> Trevor Wilson
>>> I don't like Perrottet. In fact, I dislike him on many levels. His 7
>>> children is a perfect example of why he does not deserve my vote. He
>>> is a Catholic. So, there's that too. A religious fool. Then there's
>>> this:
>>>
>>> https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/a-20-year-old-sin-has-derailed-perrottet-s-election-campaign-20230112-p5cc4z.html
>>> What a fucking beat-up. Who cares? I don't. He was a student.
>>> Students do dumb shit all the time.
>
> Be as it may, it tells a lot about his personality-foundation and
> perhaps his family background. People don't fundamentally change once
> they have grown older unless some traumatic experience shakes up their
> personality.
> Just look at Tony Abbott who was absolute rightard bully in his student
> years and then during his later years went onto trying to do the same to
> whole of OZ as its PM.
>
>> Yep.  I agree.
>
> Hmmm. I am not so sure about that.

Well I am quite sure that I don't give a rat's about whether he wore a
Nazi uniform when he was young. I also don't care if Harry wore one.

> How strange that none of the people I have ever met either from the
> political left or the centre during my studies and then throughout
> working life in and around universities starting from 1972 would even
> contemplate doing such a silly thing...and that includes countries
> "closer to home" for the Nazis.
>
>>> Thing is this: Perrottet wants to deal with the dirty cash that is
>>> fed though pokies. Hell, his reforms may even help problem gamblers.
>>> You gotta like that.
>>> So, here we are. We have a fucking idiot, religious nutter, with 7
>>> kids, or another fucking idiot, religious (Catholic) nutter (Minns)
>>> to choose from.
>
> Perrottet, is a typical Liberal Party scumbag with extreme right-winger
> views on religion, pro-corporate policies, anti working class attitudes,
> and avoiding effective environment protection measures.
> He has also been willing to turn a blind eye to corruption and the
> hiding of corporate donations as long as it has not become an obvious
> public embarrassment to his side of politics.
>>> Fuck it. I'm giving my preferences to Perrottet.
>>
> So do I, by placing the Liberal candidate on the ballot paper last.
>

>> But you only do that if you are in the electorate where Perrottet is
>> the candidate. My local candidate only shows a presence when an
>> election comes round and I've got no idea who is putting their hand up
>> for election this time round.
> >
>>> The first time in
>>> decades that Labor has lost my preferences. Minns is a slightly
>>> bigger idiot than Perrottet.
>
> May I suggest that this will be a horrible self goal on your part given
> your stance on the environment and the need for less religious nuttery
> in politics.
>
>>> I wish we didn't have to vote for religious idiots. Can't we choose
>>> someone with some intellect?
>
> As it stands we only have a choice between the shit-party and the
> shit-light party. That is why I carefully chose my preferences in such a
> way as to enable the shit-light party to govern, while being kept less
> harmful by independents and the Greens in the Parliament.
>

>>> Don't these clowns realise that the Australian public is fed up with
>>> religious loons running the place?
>
> You expect too much rational thinking from religious extremists.
>>
>> I don't think they have a clue (or even care) about what the public
>> thinks about anything.
>>
> Sadly that is a fact. They do not want to keep religion in their
> churches, they are fully intent on converting the rest of society to
> suit their preferences.

Re: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

<tpr63g$1im36$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20634&group=aus.politics#20634

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 19:52:00 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 08:52 UTC

Petzl wrote on 12/1/23 8:51 pm:
> On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 16:33:13 +0800, Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>> I don't like Perrottet. In fact, I dislike him on many levels. His 7
>>> children is a perfect example of why he does not deserve my vote. He is
>>> a Catholic. So, there's that too. A religious fool. Then there's this:
>>>
>>> https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/a-20-year-old-sin-has-derailed-perrottet-s-election-campaign-20230112-p5cc4z.html
>>>
>>> What a fucking beat-up. Who cares? I don't. He was a student. Students
>>> do dumb shit all the time.
>>>
>> One of my cousins was invited to a "Sound of Music" themed charity ball.
>> He went as Karl the Nazi lieutenant. He has never lived that down.
>> Nobody invited him to Christmas dinner ever again.
>>
> This cat is about to invade Poland
> https://ibb.co/KFk0yKX

Which has EXACTLY WHAT to do with Perrottet, Petzl??
--
Daniel

Re: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

<tpr75d$1ir8c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20635&group=aus.politics#20635

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 20:10:03 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 09:10 UTC

Ördög wrote on 13/1/23 9:37 am:
> Fran
>> Trevor Wilson

<Snip>

> Be as it may, it tells a lot about his personality-foundation and
> perhaps his family background. People don't fundamentally change once
> they have grown older unless some traumatic experience shakes up their
> personality.
> Just look at Tony Abbott who was absolute rightard bully in his student
> years and then during his later years went onto trying to do the same to
> whole of OZ as its PM.

Didn't Tony have a go at being a RC Priest for some time??

<Snip>

> Perrottet, is a typical Liberal Party scumbag with extreme right-winger
> views on religion, pro-corporate policies, anti working class attitudes,
> and avoiding effective environment protection measures.
> He has also been willing to turn a blind eye to corruption and the
> hiding of corporate donations as long as it has not become an obvious
> public embarrassment to his side of politics.
>>> Fuck it. I'm giving my preferences to Perrottet.

To be a valid vote, you must give a preference to EVERYONE on the Ballot!

> So do I, by placing the Liberal candidate on the ballot paper last.

Similarly, if there are seven candidates in my electorate, I'd put L/NP
seventh and Labour sixth or, maybe, fifth!!

<Snip>

>>> Don't these clowns realise that the Australian public is fed up with
>>> religious loons running the place?
>
> You expect too much rational thinking from religious extremists.
>>
>> I don't think they have a clue (or even care) about what the public
>> thinks about anything.
>>
> Sadly that is a fact. They do not want to keep religion in their
> churches, they are fully intent on converting the rest of society to
> suit their preferences.

Just as the non-religious would want to convert everybody else to "Do as
they do"!!
--
Daniel

Re: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

<tpr796$1ir8c$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20636&group=aus.politics#20636

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 20:12:05 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 09:12 UTC

Fran wrote on 13/1/23 5:21 pm:
> On 13/01/2023 9:37 am, Ördög wrote:
>> Fran
>>> Trevor Wilson

>> Be as it may, it tells a lot about his personality-foundation and
>> perhaps his family background. People don't fundamentally change once
>> they have grown older unless some traumatic experience shakes up their
>> personality.
>> Just look at Tony Abbott who was absolute rightard bully in his
>> student years and then during his later years went onto trying to do
>> the same to whole of OZ as its PM.
>>
>>> Yep.  I agree.
>>
>> Hmmm. I am not so sure about that.
>
> Well I am quite sure that I don't give a rat's about whether he wore a
> Nazi uniform when he was young.  I also don't care if Harry wore one.

Ditto!!
--
Daniel

Re: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

<tpr973$1j1i5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20640&group=aus.politics#20640

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 20:45:05 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 09:45 UTC

Daniel65

> Ördög
/snip/
>> Sadly that is a fact. They do not want to keep religion in their
>> churches, they are fully intent on converting the rest of society to
>> suit their preferences.
>>
> Just as the non-religious would want to convert everybody else to "Do as
> they do"!!

Ahhh, the false equivalency fallacy.

You can't generalise this way about non-religious people, specially not
as a comparison with religious extremists.

I have grown out of any religious inclinations yonks ago, But I will
never make such sweeping statements about all theists nor all religious
people.

If we keep to secularism in state affairs while guaranteeing freedom of
religion to all who need it we can cater for a diverse yet peaceful
society. Secularism guarantees that no religious sect can gain upper
hand and stomp on everyone else. In a sense it is a compromise among
people with different takes on the spiritual needs of humans.

Thus, Daniel, even I as a strong atheist do not feel the need to convert
anyone anywhere to anything as far as theism and religious beliefs are
concerned. Most thinking non-believers are just like me in this respect.
All we want is that religion is kept out of government, education and
science, and most importantly, that the crazy culture wars instigated by
religious bigots finally come to an end.

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: Perrottet and his Nazi uniform

<op.1ypy1kq1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20660&group=aus.politics#20660

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 04:04:22 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 17:04 UTC

On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 20:10:03 +1100, Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

> Ördög wrote on 13/1/23 9:37 am:
>> Fran
>>> Trevor Wilson
>
> <Snip>
>
>> Be as it may, it tells a lot about his personality-foundation and
>> perhaps his family background. People don't fundamentally change once
>> they have grown older unless some traumatic experience shakes up their
>> personality.
>> Just look at Tony Abbott who was absolute rightard bully in his student
>> years and then during his later years went onto trying to do the same
>> to whole of OZ as its PM.
>
> Didn't Tony have a go at being a RC Priest for some time??

Never made it to priest, just attended the seminary for a while.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Abbott#Early_adult_life_and_pre-political_career

> <Snip>
>
>> Perrottet, is a typical Liberal Party scumbag with extreme right-winger
>> views on religion, pro-corporate policies, anti working class
>> attitudes, and avoiding effective environment protection measures.
>> He has also been willing to turn a blind eye to corruption and the
>> hiding of corporate donations as long as it has not become an obvious
>> public embarrassment to his side of politics.
>
> To be a valid vote, you must give a preference to EVERYONE on the Ballot!
>
>> So do I, by placing the Liberal candidate on the ballot paper last.
>
> Similarly, if there are seven candidates in my electorate, I'd put L/NP
> seventh and Labour sixth or, maybe, fifth!!
>
> <Snip>

>> You expect too much rational thinking from religious extremists.
>>>
>>> I don't think they have a clue (or even care) about what the public
>>> thinks about anything.
>>>
>> Sadly that is a fact. They do not want to keep religion in their
>> churches, they are fully intent on converting the rest of society to
>> suit their preferences.
>>
> Just as the non-religious would want to convert everybody else to "Do as
> they do"!!

Nope, dope.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Perrottet and his Nazi uniform