From: GER...@BARLYMCGREW.COM (jimmy)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Subject: FIX WINDOWS 7 UPDATE FAULT UPON NEW W7 INSTALL MARCH 2022
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 22:21:56 +0100
 by: jimmy - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 21:21 UTC

I made this page up after someone posted on youtube that they couldn't
understand a video where the guy made the whole thing really complicated
instead of just saying "install these 4 updates" duh

Anyway I thought I would post it here as it might be some use and it gets it
onto google search!

Install these in order
Ignore the warnings they are safe ms files they are just old thus no longer
signed
Click the arrow and choose "keep" to d/l

Some people (not me) get errors but then upon a retry they work. I got over
200 updates last night with no issues

https://www.thebathers.com/phpBB3/grace.htm