From: billpa...@my.home (Bill P)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Back from Durham.
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 13:32:09 +0100
 by: Bill P - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 12:32 UTC

Been a long morning.
Had my injection then had a wander around for two and a half hours
Was told to get plenty to drink and have something to eat and go to the
loo before the scan.

Trying not to move for twenty minutes while they did my whole body bone
scan was a bit hard to do. Then they scanned my head for five minutes,
don,t know if they found anything in there other than cobwebs.

It was a long cold windy morning with some showers.
--
Shildon
Cradle of the Railways.

Re: Back from Durham.

<irgq8eFa62tU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2087&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2087

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?2? +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: Back from Durham.
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 16:21:54 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?2? + - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 15:21 UTC

Bill P wrote:
> Been a long morning.
> Had my injection then had a wander around for two and a half hours
> Was told to get plenty to drink and have something to eat and go to
> the loo before the scan.
>
> Trying not to move for twenty minutes while they did my whole body
> bone scan was a bit hard to do. Then they scanned my head for five
> minutes, don,t know if they found anything in there other than
> cobwebs.
> It was a long cold windy morning with some showers.

Here's hoping the results turn out well for you Bill. I found the
noise, despite the ear defenders, was the worst thing for me. I've
had two mri scans now, about 5 years apart. I thought the experience
might have improved in that time, but I didn't notice any improvement.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�2�+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..