From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Horse-face quits as NZ PM!
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 09:11:23 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,uk.politics
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 08:11 UTC

Now lets get rid of the other hags in all the Nordic countries,
and Serbia, Lithuania, and especially the sheboons in
Barbados and Gabon!

Re: Horse-face quits as NZ PM!

<r05ishl6ea2ttqdvr1fotsbllsd798jqou@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20861&group=aus.politics#20861

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,uk.politics
Subject: Re: Horse-face quits as NZ PM!
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 21:10:29 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 10:10 UTC

On Thu, 19 Jan 2023 09:11:23 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
<nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>Now lets get rid of the other hags in all the Nordic countries,
>and Serbia, Lithuania, and especially the sheboons in
>Barbados and Gabon!

She's getting out before she is kicked out
Did irreparable harm to NZ's food supply families can't even buy
egg's!
And no eggs available Ardern shut down cage egg production.
The woke run supermarket CEO's also banned egg buying from farms that
did not have a Ardern stamp of approval!
Blames the war in Ukraine?
NZ is not that rich a country eggs were a healthy meal in the house
for many.
Years ago I used to buy cage eggs from Appin Road, very impressed the
place was spotless, the chooks very happy, the eggs were on a 'belt',
laid that day (hour actually), all washed inspected (some magic beam
checked each one), size sorted, then off to packing after being
sprayed light brown, my work mates liked the double "yolkers", as they
didn't fit in the cartons they would sell cheaper, I used to buy 6 or
7 dozen. The blokes at work reckon the ones bought in supermarket were
two weeks old, these were bought that day (there always seemed a crowd
buying there).
The so called "free range" or whatever fake name they use, won't allow
anyone near!

Happening here now also, cage egg suppliers are being forced to now
walk away, housing boom has raised the price required to buy the extra
land to create a bullshit "free range" egg farm.

NZ paper
<https://thespinoff.co.nz/business/10-01-2023/eggsplainer-where-did-all-our-eggs-go?fbclid=IwAR3Ytv9AttP7mVG3ulQJaBw9B76NjhKtHGk_imoPyGc2B3_FgZc3da-H2b4>
https://tinyurl.com/2og5hhjk
Up and down the motu, supermarket egg shelves are empty, mostly empty,
or asking shoppers to please only take two.
End-of-driveway-honesty-box egg businesses are booming. Trade Me
searches for chickens are off the charts. Bakeries are bricking it.
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote fiefdom oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
https://youtu.be/-B___WPT33w
Pauline Hanson's Please Explain Episode 24 Voter Fraud