You will experience a strong urge to do good; but it will pass.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Lydia Thorpe

SubjectAuthor
* Lydia ThorpeNomen Nescio
`* Lydia ThorpeLions Growl of Butchers Foul
 `* Lydia ThorpeOzix
  +* Lydia ThorpePetzl
  |+* Lydia ThorpeRod Speed
  ||`* Lydia ThorpePetzl
  || `* Lydia ThorpeRod Speed
  ||  `* Lydia ThorpePetzl
  ||   `- Lydia ThorpeRod Speed
  |`* Lydia ThorpeDaniel65
  | `- Lydia Thorpepetzl
  `- Lydia ThorpeDaniel65

1
Lydia Thorpe

<c38bc323913c01bc3c3166260cefb568@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20941&group=aus.politics#20941

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Lydia Thorpe
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 05:58:10 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 04:58 UTC

Does not represent indigenous people, is a self-seeking
drongo flog gronk dipstick oxygen thief.

Re: Lydia Thorpe

<46e84a72-bfa7-4c90-84bf-f0ed995806dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20953&group=aus.politics#20953

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 10:58:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Lydia Thorpe
From: screamin...@gmail.com (Lions Growl of Butchers Foul)
 by: Lions Growl of Butch - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 18:58 UTC

On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 3:58:13 PM UTC+11, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Does not represent indigenous people, is a self-seeking
> drongo flog gronk dipstick oxygen thief.

She represents the inner-city latte set. Has she paid back the money she took from Indigenous Business Australia, yet?

Re: Lydia Thorpe

<63e0e1b0$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21051&group=aus.politics#21051

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 19:17:04 +0800
 by: Ozix - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 11:17 UTC

Lions Growl of Butchers Foul wrote:
> On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 3:58:13 PM UTC+11, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
>> Does not represent indigenous people, is a self-seeking
>> drongo flog gronk dipstick oxygen thief.
>
> She represents the inner-city latte set. Has she paid back the money she took from Indigenous Business Australia, yet?

And now quit the Greens for the cross-bench. Hopefully goes the way of
former PHON or Palmer candidates at next election.

Re: Lydia Thorpe

<jn33uh5i3cl5ir2jt21gq2kv1m9bareuna@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21065&group=aus.politics#21065

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 10:41:22 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 23:41 UTC

On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 19:17:04 +0800, Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote:

>Lions Growl of Butchers Foul wrote:
>> On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 3:58:13 PM UTC+11, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>
>>> Does not represent indigenous people, is a self-seeking
>>> drongo flog gronk dipstick oxygen thief.
>>
>> She represents the inner-city latte set. Has she paid back the money she took from Indigenous Business Australia, yet?
>>

>And now quit the Greens for the cross-bench. Hopefully goes the way of
>former PHON or Palmer candidates at next election.

Lydia Thorpe has been promised the roll of being the "indigenous"
voice for ridiculous sums of money!
She just has to help OK or pass it in the senate!
--
Petzl
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Re: Lydia Thorpe

<op.1zy2pqe6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21068&group=aus.politics#21068

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 12:35:40 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 01:35 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 10:41:22 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 19:17:04 +0800, Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote:
>
>> Lions Growl of Butchers Foul wrote:

>>> She represents the inner-city latte set. Has she paid back the money
>>> she took from Indigenous Business Australia, yet?
>>>

>> And now quit the Greens for the cross-bench. Hopefully goes the way of
>> former PHON or Palmer candidates at next election.
>>
> Lydia Thorpe has been promised the roll of being the "indigenous"
> voice for ridiculous sums of money!

Bullshit.

> She just has to help OK or pass it in the senate!

But she is opposed to the voice, stupid.

Re: Lydia Thorpe

<k1o3uh5i0ufeg3m7k6pg7v5gkkmfp9v505@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21075&group=aus.politics#21075

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 16:31:09 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 05:31 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 12:35:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 10:41:22 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> And now quit the Greens for the cross-bench. Hopefully goes the way of
>>> former PHON or Palmer candidates at next election.
>>>
>> Lydia Thorpe has been promised the roll of being the "indigenous"
>> voice for ridiculous sums of money!
>
>Bullshit.

Lydia Thorpe is a non-indigenous money whore!

>> She just has to help OK or pass it in the senate!
>
>But she is opposed to the voice, stupid.

Not from what I've read?
Lydia Thorpe is a non-indigenous money whore!
<https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/jan/30/lidia-thorpe-welcomes-sovereignty-assurances-over-voice-but-remains-undecided?amp;amp;amp>
https://tinyurl.com/2akataro
Lidia Thorpe welcomes sovereignty assurances over voice but remains
undecided
--
Petzl
Australian's continue to vote for and believe slogans?

"My first act as Prime Minister will be to raise the speed limit, lower the
fines, cancel the tolls. ban any future virus lock downs.
Thank you " Anthony Albanese

Re: Lydia Thorpe

<op.1zze5vhgbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21078&group=aus.politics#21078

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 17:04:33 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 06:04 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 16:31:09 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 12:35:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Lydia Thorpe has been promised the roll of being the "indigenous"
>>> voice for ridiculous sums of money!
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
> Lydia Thorpe is a non-indigenous money whore!

Sure, but its unlikely that not supporting the voice
got her access to any more money and she would
have to work out some way to fund her election
campaign now that she isnt a Green anymore.

>>> She just has to help OK or pass it in the senate!

>> But she is opposed to the voice, stupid.

> Not from what I've read?

Then you need a better source of what you read.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-02-06/lidia-thorpe-to-quit-greens-over-voice-disagreement/101935534

> Lydia Thorpe is a non-indigenous money whore!
> <https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/jan/30/lidia-thorpe-welcomes-sovereignty-assurances-over-voice-but-remains-undecided?amp;amp;amp>
> https://tinyurl.com/2akataro
> Lidia Thorpe welcomes sovereignty assurances over voice but remains
> undecided

And then she decided and quit over the voice.

Re: Lydia Thorpe

<0ds3uhtq874oi1p1bmnt59la5tcp3j6o2p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21082&group=aus.politics#21082

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 17:41:28 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 06:41 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 17:04:33 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 16:31:09 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 12:35:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Bullshit.
>>>
>> Lydia Thorpe is a non-indigenous money whore!
>
>Sure, but its unlikely that not supporting the voice
>got her access to any more money and she would
>have to work out some way to fund her election
>campaign now that she isnt a Green anymore.

>>> But she is opposed to the voice, stupid.
>
>> Not from what I've read?
>
>Then you need a better source of what you read.
>https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-02-06/lidia-thorpe-to-quit-greens-over-voice-disagreement/101935534
>
>> Lydia Thorpe is a non-indigenous money whore!
>> <https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/jan/30/lidia-thorpe-welcomes-sovereignty-assurances-over-voice-but-remains-undecided?amp;amp;amp>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2akataro
>> Lidia Thorpe welcomes sovereignty assurances over voice but remains
>> undecided
>
>And then she decided and quit over the voice.

She is quite OK with "the voice", as long as it does not overturn her
claims that the Indigenous Australians have sovereignty of Australia.
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote fiefdom oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
https://youtu.be/-B___WPT33w
Pauline Hanson's Please Explain Episode 24 Voter Fraud

Re: Lydia Thorpe

<op.1zzivlgvbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21083&group=aus.politics#21083

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 18:24:47 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 07:24 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 17:41:28 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 17:04:33 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 16:31:09 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Lydia Thorpe is a non-indigenous money whore!
>>
>> Sure, but its unlikely that not supporting the voice
>> got her access to any more money and she would
>> have to work out some way to fund her election
>> campaign now that she isnt a Green anymore.

>>> Not from what I've read?
>>
>> Then you need a better source of what you read.
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-02-06/lidia-thorpe-to-quit-greens-over-voice-disagreement/101935534
>>
>>> Lydia Thorpe is a non-indigenous money whore!
>>> <https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/jan/30/lidia-thorpe-welcomes-sovereignty-assurances-over-voice-but-remains-undecided?amp;amp;amp>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2akataro
>>> Lidia Thorpe welcomes sovereignty assurances over voice but remains
>>> undecided
>>
>> And then she decided and quit over the voice.

> She is quite OK with "the voice", as long as it does not overturn her
> claims that the Indigenous Australians have sovereignty of Australia.

BULLSHIT.

Re: Lydia Thorpe

<trt8lc$3hj2e$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21085&group=aus.politics#21085

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 21:20:32 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 10:20 UTC

Ozix wrote on 6/2/23 10:17 pm:
> Lions Growl of Butchers Foul wrote:
>> On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 3:58:13 PM UTC+11, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>> Does not represent indigenous people, is a self-seeking
>>> drongo flog gronk dipstick oxygen thief.
>> She represents the inner-city latte set. Has she paid back the money
>> she took from Indigenous Business Australia, yet?
>
> And now quit the Greens for the cross-bench. Hopefully goes the way of
> former PHON or Palmer candidates at next election.

Didn't I hear on 7:30 tonight that she has said that she is not standing
next election??
--
Daniel

Re: Lydia Thorpe

<trt95v$3mkm9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21086&group=aus.politics#21086

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 21:29:19 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 10:29 UTC

Petzl wrote on 7/2/23 10:41 am:
> On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 19:17:04 +0800, Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote:
>> Lions Growl of Butchers Foul wrote:

>>> She represents the inner-city latte set. Has she paid back the money she took from Indigenous Business Australia, yet?
>>>

>> And now quit the Greens for the cross-bench. Hopefully goes the way of
>> former PHON or Palmer candidates at next election.
>>
> Lydia Thorpe has been promised the roll of being the "indigenous"
> voice for ridiculous sums of money!

Oh!! Do "ridiculous sums of money" need a voice??
--
Daniel

Re: Lydia Thorpe

<dd5179b5-201b-4d11-a685-1421b08247b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21088&group=aus.politics#21088

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 12:36:19 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 20:36 UTC

On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 9:29:21 PM UTC+11, Daniel65 wrote:
> Petzl wrote on 7/2/23 10:41 am:

> >> And now quit the Greens for the cross-bench. Hopefully goes the way of
> >> former PHON or Palmer candidates at next election.
> >>
> > Lydia Thorpe has been promised the roll of being the "indigenous"
> > voice for ridiculous sums of money!
> Oh!! Do "ridiculous sums of money" need a voice??

Her present "worth" is said to be $12 million
at least a million of that she stole from Indigenous Business Australia,
As a claimed aboriginal debt does not have to be back (bankruptcy claim)!
All con-artists worry that their house of cards may collapse around them.
Most certainly when "our" Woke government mindlessly hand out cash
they need to find out who is a genuine Aboriginal,
anyone can pay to be a tribe member (bottle of beer will do it)!
There needs to be a cutoff point as to what is Aborigine, both her mother and
father are European AFAIK, Thorpe is her Mothers surname?
<https://showbizcorner.com/who-are-lidia-thorpe-parents-meet-her-father-mother>
Who Are The Parents Of Senator Lidia Thorpe?
--
Petzl
Communists (Lydia Thorpe) want to be on a yacht, in a Gucci