I am firm. You are obstinate. He is a pig-headed fool. -- Katharine Whitehorn

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee

SubjectAuthor
* No surpriseChadlee Anvil Bryant
+* No surprisePeter Jason
|`* No surpriseRod Speed
| `* No surpriseWoody
|  `* The way the universe works, as per Arindam BanerjeeArindam Banerjee
|   +* The way the universe works, as per Arindam BanerjeeRod Speed
|   |`* The way the universe works, as per Arindam BanerjeePetzl
|   | `* The way the universe works, as per Arindam BanerjeeArindam Banerjee
|   |  `* The way the universe works, as per Arindam BanerjeeArindam Banerjee
|   |   `* The way the universe works, as per Arindam BanerjeePetzl
|   |    `- The way the universe works, as per Arindam BanerjeeArindam Banerjee
|   `* The way the universe works, as per Arindam BanerjeeArindam Banerjee
|    `* The way the universe works, as per Arindam BanerjeeRod Speed
|     `- The way the universe works, as per Arindam BanerjeeArindam Banerjee
`* No surpriseLions Growl of Butchers Foul
 `- No surprisePeter Jason

1
No surprise

<cgkoshdbprr7qaac19bjrlubvekg5f5cr5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20904&group=aus.politics#20904

From: flakey...@aol.com (Chadlee Anvil Bryant)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: No surprise
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 15:59:52 -0500
 by: Chadlee Anvil Bryant - Sat, 21 Jan 2023 20:59 UTC

In 2002, Rabbi Yechiel Brauner was convicted on the charges of Sexual Abuse in the 1st Degree and 3rd Degrees. He was sentenced to 11 years probation, with the condition that he must participate in a sex offender treatment program.

In 2008, Joel Kolko, a rabbi at Yeshiva Torah Temimah, pleaded guilty after being accused of sexually abusing two of his first-grade students.

In 2009, Yona Weinberg, a bar mitzvah tutor and licensed social worker from Flatbush, was convicted of molesting two boys under the age of 14. At his trial, where he was sentenced to 13 months in prison, the courtroom was packed with Weinberg's supporters who maintained his innocence. In response, presiding Justice Gordon L. Reichbach criticized the "communal attitude that seeks to blame, indeed punish, victims"; these victims had been kicked out of their schools and summer camps after coming forward with the allegations against Weinberg.

In 2009, Rabbi Israel Weingarten was convicted in a Brooklyn court of raping his daughter between the ages of nine and eighteen.

Some boys have reported being molested while in the mikvah, a ritual bath that is considered a symbol of purity in Judaism.

In 2011, a member of the community was charged by a local Special Victims Unit with witness tampering for sending threatening text messages to members of the Orthodox community urging them to pressure the family of an 11-year-old abuse victim to drop the case.

Pearl Engleman, a member of the Satmar sect aged 64 in 2012, said she became an anti-abuse activist after her son was molested as a child by a rabbi at his yeshiva. Under New York law, his case could not be prosecuted since the statute of limitations has already expired.

In 2012, Chabad-Lubavitch rabbi Moshe Keller was sentenced to three years' probation for molesting a then-15-year-old boy in 2009.

In 2012, 53-year-old spiritual adviser Nechemya Weberman was accused of having molested a teenage girl, one of his students, over a period of several years. The girl had initially been sent to Weberman because she had been asking theological questions. Weberman, a member of the Satmar Hasidic community, was a widely respected figure in his community, with many unwilling to believe the allegations against him. As a result, the alleged victim was harassed and labeled a "slut", while her family and boyfriend received threats. A campaign called "Libel 75", started by Weberman's supporters, allege that he is innocent. A 48-year-old man named Abraham Rubin was charged with bribery, witness tampering, and coercion in connection with the case; offering the alleged victim and her family money, while suggesting they flee to Israel to avoid testifying. Three brothers, Jacob, Joseph, and Hertzka Berger, were also charged after they threatened and then removed the kosher certificate of a
restaurant run by the family of the alleged victim's boyfriend. In 2012, Weberman was convicted on all 59 charges, and received 103 years. In 2013, the three brothers admitted to the coercion charges, but received no jail time. Rubin also pleaded guilty a couple of months later, and received four months. Following Weberman's conviction, the victim and her husband continued to face abuse and repercussions. The victim was shamed and driven from the synagogue on the high holy days and several weeks prior to that, someone had thrown eggs at her husbands store.

In 2012, a woman from Kiryas Joel came forward with allegations that her 14-year-old son had been masturbated by a Hasidic man who worked at his Vizhnitz school. A rabbi allegedly tried to intimidate the mother into dropping the case. The boy was subsequently expelled from the school, and staff at the school also threatened to charge the mother with child abuse.

Mordechai Jungreis, a 38-year-old father, claimed in 2012 that his mentally disabled teenage son had been molested in a mikveh by an older man. Jungreis said he first suspected the abuse after his son came home with

Re: No surprise

<tjloth564s2ef94a1imrpeomtvss0bi3oe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20994&group=aus.politics#20994

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: No surprise
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 11:34:37 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 00:34 UTC

On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 15:59:52 -0500, Chadlee Anvil Bryant
<flakey741@aol.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>In 2012, a woman from Kiryas Joel came forward with allegations that her 14-year-old son had been masturbated by a Hasidic man who worked at his Vizhnitz school. A rabbi allegedly tried to intimidate the mother into dropping the case. The boy was subsequently expelled from the school, and staff at the school also threatened to charge the mother with child abuse.
>
>Mordechai Jungreis, a 38-year-old father, claimed in 2012 that his mentally disabled teenage son had been molested in a mikveh by an older man. Jungreis said he first suspected the abuse after his son came home with

I'm appalled; doesn't the bible forbid this sort of thing?

Re: No surprise

<op.1zrshpu5byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20999&group=aus.politics#20999

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 14:11:39 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 03:11 UTC

On Fri, 03 Feb 2023 11:34:37 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> victim was shamed and driven from the synagogue on the high holy days
>> and several weeks prior to that, someone had thrown eggs at her
>> husbands store.
>>
>> In 2012, a woman from Kiryas Joel came forward with allegations that
>> her 14-year-old son had been masturbated by a Hasidic man who worked at
>> his Vizhnitz school. A rabbi allegedly tried to intimidate the mother
>> into dropping the case. The boy was subsequently expelled from the
>> school, and staff at the school also threatened to charge the mother
>> with child abuse.
>>
>> Mordechai Jungreis, a 38-year-old father, claimed in 2012 that his
>> mentally disabled teenage son had been molested in a mikveh by an older
>> man. Jungreis said he first suspected the abuse after his son came home
>> with
>

> I'm appalled; doesn't the bible forbid this sort of thing?

Nope, their bible actually has that bugger handing his
daughters over to rampaging poofters at his door

Re: No surprise

<trilja$1c410$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21001&group=aus.politics#21001

From: suzy...@outlook.com (Woody)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 17:53:43 +0800
 by: Woody - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 09:53 UTC

Rod Speed wrote:

> Nope, their bible actually has that bugger handing his
> daughters over to rampaging poofters at his door

Mother Teresa thought Albanian dictator Enver Hoxha was great because he
banned abortions. Yet he demolished churches and mosques.
Congnitive dissonance doesn't seem to bother these loons.

The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee

<d63b5db1-465b-4943-9f24-14cd26b9e6ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21002&group=aus.politics#21002

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 08:36:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 16:36 UTC

In 2020, during the lockdown due to the Covid19 pandemic, I worked on the ways the universe works. I posted my works in a series of articles in my facebook timeline, and also in the Usenet newsgroup sci.physics where they are archived.

I have simple collected all the articles archived there, and concatenated them into three sections, given below. I just posted these concatenated articles in sci.physics, for easier access of those very few who could be interested. I have not done any editing to the originals.

There is a great need for the world to learn from these new insights in physics, for these insights, globally acknowledged, will lead to far superior technology benefiting all. But are they valid?

In 2022, I made experiments using my invention the low voltage heavy armature rail gun, using a prototype working model. With such experiments I showed how the Newtonian laws of motion do not apply in certain cases. Thus I validated with experment my new formula relating matter with energy that I had discovered in 1998, and presented to the world in my book "To the Stars!" in Jan 2000. It received global attention in 2003. However the vested interests unted globally to suppress my new initiative.

For common good, physics must be revised, starting with the laws of motion. The law of conservation of energy is at best a special case - energy is always getting created and destroyed in our infinite univese as the most common and obvious fact. Just drop anything! Potential energy converts to kinetic energy just before impact, and with impact heat energy is created, which is destroyed by dissipation into the universe.

The laws of thermodynamics will be abandoned with the proliferation of a new class of reactionless electric motors for space and very fast air travel, then fast linear travel on or below the Earth. Entropy is only a mathematical gimmick to boost the law of conservation of energy.

With the principle of inertia abandoned, along with the law of conservation of energy, physics will advance at a galloping rate and the consequent technology will literally take us to the stars.

The cause of gravity
https://groups.google.com/.../c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1
https://groups.google.com/.../c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2
https://groups.google.com/.../c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

Re: The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee

<op.1zs60alsbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21003&group=aus.politics#21003

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 08:22:48 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 21:22 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote

> In 2020, during the lockdown due to the Covid19 pandemic, I worked on
> the ways the universe works. I posted my works in a series of articles
> in my facebook timeline, and also in the Usenet newsgroup sci.physics
> where they are archived.

> I have simple collected all the articles archived there, and
> concatenated them into three sections, given below. I just posted these
> concatenated articles in sci.physics, for easier access of those very
> few who could be interested. I have not done any editing to the
> originals.

> There is a great need for the world to learn from these new insights in
> physics,

From the fool who claims that Einstein got it wrong. No thanks.

> for these insights, globally acknowledged, will lead to far superior
> technology benefiting all. But are they valid?

Not a chance.

> In 2022, I made experiments using my invention the low voltage heavy
> armature rail gun, using a prototype working model. With such
> experiments I showed how the Newtonian laws of motion do not apply in
> certain cases. Thus I validated with experment my new formula relating
> matter with energy that I had discovered in 1998, and presented to the
> world in my book "To the Stars!" in Jan 2000. It received global
> attention in 2003. However the vested interests unted globally to
> suppress my new initiative.

The reality is that they realised that it was mindless bullshit.

> For common good, physics must be revised, starting with the laws of
> motion. The law of conservation of energy is at best a special case -
> energy is always getting created and destroyed in our infinite univese
> as the most common and obvious fact. Just drop anything! Potential
> energy converts to kinetic energy just before impact, and with impact
> heat energy is created, which is destroyed by dissipation into the
> universe.

Pathetic.

> The laws of thermodynamics will be abandoned with the proliferation of a
> new class of reactionless electric motors for space and very fast air
> travel, then fast linear travel on or below the Earth. Entropy is only a
> mathematical gimmick to boost the law of conservation of energy.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> With the principle of inertia abandoned, along with the law of
> conservation of energy, physics will advance at a galloping rate and the
> consequent technology will literally take us to the stars.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> The cause of gravity
> https://groups.google.com/.../c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

> Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1
> https://groups.google.com/.../c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

> Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2
> https://groups.google.com/.../c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

Pass.

No surprise that Telecom gave you the bums rush, right out the door, onto
your lard arse.

Re: The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee

<320rth5lg9s4tq5lqnuilgv81h428rsb9p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21004&group=aus.politics#21004

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 08:59:31 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 21:59 UTC

On Sat, 04 Feb 2023 08:22:48 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>The reality is that they realised that it was mindless bullshit.

My opinion also
He also claimed that his present job pays $10,000 a day?
<https://groups.google.com/g/aus.politics/c/sa-D_eVByus/m/cTuZksswCwAJ>
https://tinyurl.com/29uxf3xt
Arindam Banerjee
"There is a difference between the resume of a forklift operator and
another who charges $10000 per day, if available. Go back to reading
the resumes of the former."
--
Petzl
Remember being White is more than “okay”.

Re: The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee

<d883044d-988b-4d5c-b0a8-f75dfc00ee72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21005&group=aus.politics#21005

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 17:49:04 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 01:49 UTC

On Saturday, 4 February 2023 at 03:29:35 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Feb 2023 08:22:48 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >The reality is that they realised that it was mindless bullshit.
> >
> My opinion also
> He also claimed that his present job pays $10,000 a day?
> <https://groups.google.com/g/aus.politics/c/sa-D_eVByus/m/cTuZksswCwAJ>
> https://tinyurl.com/29uxf3xt
> Arindam Banerjee
> "There is a difference between the resume of a forklift operator and
> another who charges $10000 per day, if available.

If available, yes. Currently, not available.
Actually that figure is far too less.
As my time is priceless, I work fo free, dedicating my works to God and all that is good.

Satyam Shivam Sundaram.

> the resumes of the former."
> --
> Petzl
> Remember being White is more than “okay”.
> For without the Christian Anglo-Celtic soul
> Australia would be a down right shithole.

Re: The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee

<d1af9df2-a3ca-4bb7-ae9a-17b4323de455n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21006&group=aus.politics#21006

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 18:45:52 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 02:45 UTC

OOn Saturday, 4 February 2023 at 07:19:05 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Saturday, 4 February 2023 at 03:29:35 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:
> > On Sat, 04 Feb 2023 08:22:48 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> > <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >The reality is that they realised that it was mindless bullshit.
> > >
> > My opinion also
> > He also claimed that his present job pays $10,000 a day?
> > <https://groups.google.com/g/aus.politics/c/sa-D_eVByus/m/cTuZksswCwAJ>
> > https://tinyurl.com/29uxf3xt
> > Arindam Banerjee
> > "There is a difference between the resume of a forklift operator and
> > another who charges $10000 per day, if available.
> If available, yes. Currently, not available.
> Actually that figure is far too less.
> As my time is priceless, I work fo free, dedicating my works to God and all that is good.
>
> Satyam Shivam Sundaram.
Truth goodness beauty strictly in order of descent.
What is good must be based on truth, and that good causes real beauty.

> > the resumes of the former."
> > --
> > Petzl
> > Remember being White is more than “okay”.
> > For without the Christian Anglo-Celtic soul
> > Australia would be a down right shithole.

Re: The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee

<t0jrthh3bhfdreg5mj8cdpo9hj4g98nnch@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21007&group=aus.politics#21007

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 14:10:24 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 03:10 UTC

On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 18:45:52 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Satyam Shivam Sundaram.
>Truth goodness beauty strictly in order of descent.
>What is good must be based on truth, and that good causes real beauty.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078204/
Satyam Shivam Sundaram (transl. The Truth, the God, the Beauty) is a
1978 Indian Hindi-language romantic drama film produced and directed
by Raj Kapoor and written by Jainendra Jain, starring Shashi Kapoor
and Zeenat Aman. The film's original soundtrack was composed by
Laxmikant–Pyarelal. It is a social drama about the differences between
physical and spiritual love. Satyam Shivam Sundaram was released on 24
March 1978 on the day of Holi. The film was dedicated to the iconic
playback singer Mukesh, who was the voice of Raj Kapoor in many films.
He died two years before the film's release and his last recorded song
was part of this movie.
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote fiefdom oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
https://youtu.be/-B___WPT33w
Pauline Hanson's Please Explain Episode 24 Voter Fraud

Re: The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee

<0856eef1-e8fc-48c5-8b95-b0686b791b46n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21010&group=aus.politics#21010

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 20:07:25 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 04:07 UTC

On Saturday, 4 February 2023 at 08:40:28 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 18:45:52 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Satyam Shivam Sundaram.
> >Truth goodness beauty strictly in order of descent.
> >What is good must be based on truth, and that good causes real beauty.
> >
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078204/
> Satyam Shivam Sundaram (transl. The Truth, the God, the Beauty) is a

Shivam means good, personified by the Shiva, the greatest God.

> 1978 Indian Hindi-language romantic drama film produced and directed
> by Raj Kapoor and written by Jainendra Jain, starring Shashi Kapoor
> and Zeenat Aman. The film's original soundtrack was composed by
> Laxmikant鳳yarelal. It is a social drama about the differences between
> physical and spiritual love. Satyam Shivam Sundaram was released on 24
> March 1978 on the day of Holi. The film was dedicated to the iconic
> playback singer Mukesh, who was the voice of Raj Kapoor in many films.
> He died two years before the film's release and his last recorded song
> was part of this movie.
> --
> Petzl
> Make Australia Great Again
> MAGA
>
> Mark Latham has seen the light
> Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach
>
> ALWAYS Vote fiefdom oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
> *LAST*, Federal State and Council!
> https://youtu.be/-B___WPT33w
> Pauline Hanson's Please Explain Episode 24 Voter Fraud

Re: No surprise

<8df6a5bc-03e3-4d74-9d21-8f06f4e14a09n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21011&group=aus.politics#21011

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 20:07:41 -0800 (PST)
From: screamin...@gmail.com (Lions Growl of Butchers Foul)
 by: Lions Growl of Butch - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 04:07 UTC

On Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 7:59:55 AM UTC+11, Chadlee Anvil Bryant wrote:
> [...]
>
> In 2012, a woman from Kiryas Joel came forward with allegations that her 14-year-old son had been masturbated by a Hasidic man who worked at his Vizhnitz school. A rabbi allegedly tried to intimidate the mother into dropping the case. The boy was subsequently expelled from the school, and staff at the school also threatened to charge the mother with child abuse.
>
> Mordechai Jungreis, a 38-year-old father, claimed in 2012 that his mentally disabled teenage son had been molested in a mikveh by an older man. Jungreis said he first suspected the abuse after his son came home with
a smile on his face? A box of onions?

Don't leave us in suspense...

Re: No surprise

<5vd0uhlj0ivs36updt684men31r80efaba@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21029&group=aus.politics#21029

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 10:17:49 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 23:17 UTC

On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 20:07:41 -0800 (PST), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
<screaming.nutbag@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> In 2012, a woman from Kiryas Joel came forward with allegations that her 14-year-old son had been masturbated by a Hasidic man who worked at his Vizhnitz school. A rabbi allegedly tried to intimidate the mother into dropping the case. The boy was subsequently expelled from the school, and staff at the school also threatened to charge the mother with child abuse.
>>
>> Mordechai Jungreis, a 38-year-old father, claimed in 2012 that his mentally disabled teenage son had been molested in a mikveh by an older man. Jungreis said he first suspected the abuse after his son came home with

OK. Some of the Jewish persuasion are into first-cousin marriages to
help preserve the family's wealth. Also to keep hybrid-vigorizing
Goys out of any contention.
All the above is one step further in that male juveniles are no risk
at all in these matters.

Re: The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee

<05c30c09-8f5f-45ae-99e5-0dac02d69f66n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21226&group=aus.politics#21226

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 02:54:17 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 10:54 UTC

On Friday, 3 February 2023 at 22:06:42 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> In 2020, during the lockdown due to the Covid19 pandemic, I worked on the ways the universe works. I posted my works in a series of articles in my facebook timeline, and also in the Usenet newsgroup sci.physics where they are archived.
>
> I have simple collected all the articles archived there, and concatenated them into three sections, given below. I just posted these concatenated articles in sci.physics, for easier access of those very few who could be interested. I have not done any editing to the originals.
>
> There is a great need for the world to learn from these new insights in physics, for these insights, globally acknowledged, will lead to far superior technology benefiting all. But are they valid?
>
> In 2022, I made experiments using my invention the low voltage heavy armature rail gun, using a prototype working model. With such experiments I showed how the Newtonian laws of motion do not apply in certain cases. Thus I validated with experment my new formula relating matter with energy that I had discovered in 1998, and presented to the world in my book "To the Stars!" in Jan 2000. It received global attention in 2003. However the vested interests unted globally to suppress my new initiative.
>
> For common good, physics must be revised, starting with the laws of motion. The law of conservation of energy is at best a special case - energy is always getting created and destroyed in our infinite univese as the most common and obvious fact. Just drop anything! Potential energy converts to kinetic energy just before impact, and with impact heat energy is created, which is destroyed by dissipation into the universe.
>
> The laws of thermodynamics will be abandoned with the proliferation of a new class of reactionless electric motors for space and very fast air travel, then fast linear travel on or below the Earth. Entropy is only a mathematical gimmick to boost the law of conservation of energy.
>
> With the principle of inertia abandoned, along with the law of conservation of energy, physics will advance at a galloping rate and the consequent technology will literally take us to the stars.
>
> The cause of gravity
> https://groups.google.com/.../c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ
>
> Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1
> https://groups.google.com/.../c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ
>
> Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2
> https://groups.google.com/.../c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

All physics text books must be revised comprehensively, in all languages.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Re: The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee

<op.1z9aekl1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21229&group=aus.politics#21229

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 00:57:46 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 13:57 UTC

On Sun, 12 Feb 2023 21:54:17 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 3 February 2023 at 22:06:42 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> In 2020, during the lockdown due to the Covid19 pandemic, I worked on
>> the ways the universe works. I posted my works in a series of articles
>> in my facebook timeline, and also in the Usenet newsgroup sci.physics
>> where they are archived.
>>
>> I have simple collected all the articles archived there, and
>> concatenated them into three sections, given below. I just posted these
>> concatenated articles in sci.physics, for easier access of those very
>> few who could be interested. I have not done any editing to the
>> originals.
>>
>> There is a great need for the world to learn from these new insights in
>> physics, for these insights, globally acknowledged, will lead to far
>> superior technology benefiting all. But are they valid?
>>
>> In 2022, I made experiments using my invention the low voltage heavy
>> armature rail gun, using a prototype working model. With such
>> experiments I showed how the Newtonian laws of motion do not apply in
>> certain cases. Thus I validated with experment my new formula relating
>> matter with energy that I had discovered in 1998, and presented to the
>> world in my book "To the Stars!" in Jan 2000. It received global
>> attention in 2003. However the vested interests unted globally to
>> suppress my new initiative.
>>
>> For common good, physics must be revised, starting with the laws of
>> motion. The law of conservation of energy is at best a special case -
>> energy is always getting created and destroyed in our infinite univese
>> as the most common and obvious fact. Just drop anything! Potential
>> energy converts to kinetic energy just before impact, and with impact
>> heat energy is created, which is destroyed by dissipation into the
>> universe.
>>
>> The laws of thermodynamics will be abandoned with the proliferation of
>> a new class of reactionless electric motors for space and very fast air
>> travel, then fast linear travel on or below the Earth. Entropy is only
>> a mathematical gimmick to boost the law of conservation of energy.
>>
>> With the principle of inertia abandoned, along with the law of
>> conservation of energy, physics will advance at a galloping rate and
>> the consequent technology will literally take us to the stars.
>>
>> The cause of gravity
>> https://groups.google.com/.../c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ
>>
>> Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories -
>> 1
>> https://groups.google.com/.../c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ
>>
>> Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories -
>> 2
>> https://groups.google.com/.../c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ
>
> All physics text books must be revised comprehensively, in all languages.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken curry muncher
fantasys.

The history of the moon landing isnt going to be rewritten either.

No surprise that even Telecom gave you the bums rush, right out the fucking
door on your lard arse.

Re: The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee

<232b9497-4670-412f-ad52-3d27d417bfbfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21230&group=aus.politics#21230

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 07:41:13 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 15:41 UTC

On Monday, 13 February 2023 at 00:58:15 UTC+11, Rod Speed (dag) wrote:

what a dag can write.