From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Qld cop killers were not anti-vax but religious extremists!
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 12:05:07 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.religion
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 11:05 UTC

Once again the mainstream media has been caught out trying
to smear bodily autonomy. Shame on you ABC, SBS, 10

Re: Qld cop killers were not anti-vax but religious extremists!

<9db73f80-970f-46f3-a4a6-f1749ccdbb61n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21328&group=aus.politics#21328

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 13:47:37 -0800 (PST)
From: screamin...@gmail.com (Lions Growl of Butchers Foul)
 by: Lions Growl of Butch - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 21:47 UTC

On Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 10:05:11 PM UTC+11, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Once again the mainstream media has been caught out trying
> to smear bodily autonomy. Shame on you ABC, SBS, 10

The QLD police are off with the fairies.
Sovereign Citizens are currently the most dangerous brand of domestic terrorists - it isn't their religious ideology that informs them, it is their rejection of government authority.
I mean, WACO, an example of a religiously-motivated terrorist attack? WTF? She's just babbling nonsense.

Re: Qld cop killers were not anti-vax but religious extremists!

<op.10i8r60mbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21331&group=aus.politics#21331

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 09:58:44 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 22:58 UTC

On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 08:47:37 +1100, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
<screaming.nutbag@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 10:05:11 PM UTC+11, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> Once again the mainstream media has been caught out trying
>> to smear bodily autonomy. Shame on you ABC, SBS, 10

> The QLD police are off with the fairies.

We'll see...

> Sovereign Citizens are currently the most dangerous brand of domestic
> terrorists

Bullshit.

> - it isn't their religious ideology that informs them, it is their
> rejection of government authority.

But those arent the most dangerous brand of domestic terrorist,
essentially because they kill fuck all.

> I mean, WACO, an example of a religiously-motivated terrorist attack?
> WTF? She's just babbling nonsense.

Re: Qld cop killers were not anti-vax but religious extremists!

<430c40da-ff9d-4220-b450-dfba2cb7327bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21357&group=aus.politics#21357

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 19:46:01 -0800 (PST)
From: screamin...@gmail.com (Lions Growl of Butchers Foul)
 by: Lions Growl of Butch - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 03:46 UTC

On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 9:59:37 AM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 08:47:37 +1100, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
> <screamin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 10:05:11 PM UTC+11, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> >> Once again the mainstream media has been caught out trying
> >> to smear bodily autonomy. Shame on you ABC, SBS, 10
>
> > The QLD police are off with the fairies.
> We'll see...
> > Sovereign Citizens are currently the most dangerous brand of domestic
> > terrorists

> Bullshit.

> > - it isn't their religious ideology that informs them, it is their
> > rejection of government authority.
> But those arent the most dangerous brand of domestic terrorist,
> essentially because they kill fuck all.

They kill more people than any other terrorist group. In the USA it's up to an average of almost 2 cops a week.
In Australia they've killed twice as many cops as islamic extremists have.
Notice David Graham had his boat raided on Friday....about time the cops took these nutters seriously.

> > I mean, WACO, an example of a religiously-motivated terrorist attack?
> > WTF? She's just babbling nonsense.

Re: Qld cop killers were not anti-vax but religious extremists!

<0pd3vhhlnn26cqtui8sco6q33j3o8mr3iq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21360&group=aus.politics#21360

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 16:45:21 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 05:45 UTC

On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 19:46:01 -0800 (PST), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
<screaming.nutbag@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 9:59:37 AM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 08:47:37 +1100, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
>> <screamin...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > The QLD police are off with the fairies.
>> We'll see...
>> > Sovereign Citizens are currently the most dangerous brand of domestic
>> > terrorists
>
>> Bullshit.
>
>> > - it isn't their religious ideology that informs them, it is their
>> > rejection of government authority.
>
>> But those arent the most dangerous brand of domestic terrorist,
>> essentially because they kill fuck all.
>
>They kill more people than any other terrorist group. In the USA it's up to an average of almost 2 cops a week.
>In Australia they've killed twice as many cops as islamic extremists have.
>
>Notice David Graham had his boat raided on Friday....about time the cops took these nutters seriously.

You saying Moslems in Australia are as many as infidels?

--
Petzl

Islam is of course synonymous with terrorism
There are more Australian Muslims fighting with al Qaeda linked
groups than there are in the Australian Defence Force fighting against them!
..
Major majority of the worlds refugees are created by Islam since the
days of Mohammad. Mainly because Islam is actually a violent political
process, not a religion at all.
Islamic conquests have always been by infiltration (Trojan Horse:
Al-Hijra, The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration). This is how Islam
grows, a violent political process using , terrorist attack from
within, eventually followed by surprise attack, followed by killing
for killings sake.
Once Moslems have foothold maintaining rule is held by continued
carnage and ruthlessness.
Until it's recognized Islam is the problem nothing will change!
How Islam began and still violently grows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Re: Qld cop killers were not anti-vax but religious extremists!

<op.10lohokubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21362&group=aus.politics#21362

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 17:33:14 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 06:33 UTC

Lions Growl of Butchers Foul <screaming.nutbag@gmail.com> wrote

> On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 9:59:37 AM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 08:47:37 +1100, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
>> <screamin...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > The QLD police are off with the fairies.

>> We'll see...

>> > Sovereign Citizens are currently the most dangerous brand of domestic
>> > terrorists

>> Bullshit.

>> > - it isn't their religious ideology that informs them, it is their
>> > rejection of government authority.

>> But those arent the most dangerous brand of domestic terrorist,
>> essentially because they kill fuck all.

> They kill more people than any other terrorist group.

BULLSHIT. Putin leaves them for dead currently.

> In the USA it's up to an average of almost 2 cops a week.

BULLSHIT

And it isnt even 2 a YEAR here.

> In Australia they've killed twice as many cops as islamic extremists
> have.

Still sweet fuck all, just two in decades.

> Notice David Graham had his boat raided on Friday....about time the cops
> took these nutters seriously.

They always have.