Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Who done it ... OZI style.

SubjectAuthor
* Who done it ... OZI style.Ördög
+* Who done it ... OZI style.Peter Jason
|+* Who done it ... OZI style.Petzl
||+- Who done it ... OZI style.Rod Speed
||`* Who done it ... OZI style.Ördög
|| `- Who done it ... OZI style.Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
|`* Who done it ... OZI style.Daniel65
| `* Who done it ... OZI style.Fran
|  `- Who done it ... OZI style.Ördög
+- Who done it ... OZI style.Fran
`- Who done it ... OZI style.Lions Growl of Butchers Foul

1
Who done it ... OZI style.

<gIeHL.3410122$MJk2.1594417@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21301&group=aus.politics#21301

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: Who done it ... OZI style.
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 11:23:37 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 00:23 UTC

*Who firebombed friendlyjordies?*
/friendlyjordies, 711K subscribers, 212,206 views Premiered 14 hours ago/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF1-1CNggQA>

WARNING: This is a long video, but still fun to watch.
It seems the *Barilaro Saga* has as many interesting twists and turns as
the God Father story!

Yeah, if only the NSW LNP was not so bloody corrupt through and through!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Who done it ... OZI style.

<lbgtuhdb61ui8vk4sn5ggmlh8o7sunotp6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21315&group=aus.politics#21315

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Who done it ... OZI style.
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 10:54:29 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 23:54 UTC

On Thu, 16 Feb 2023 11:23:37 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:

>*Who firebombed friendlyjordies?*
>/friendlyjordies, 711K subscribers, 212,206 views Premiered 14 hours ago/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF1-1CNggQA>
>
>WARNING: This is a long video, but still fun to watch.
>It seems the *Barilaro Saga* has as many interesting twists and turns as
>the God Father story!

Christ, who is this turkey? Peter Pan? But then, young men know
everything!

I say get rid of governments and let business run the country!

>Yeah, if only the NSW LNP was not so bloody corrupt through and through!

Re: Who done it ... OZI style.

<245uuht2pci3j3mhj49iir438h5t0cs695@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21321&group=aus.politics#21321

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 16:47:26 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 05:47 UTC

On Fri, 17 Feb 2023 10:54:29 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Feb 2023 11:23:37 +1100, Ördög
><newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:
>
>>*Who firebombed friendlyjordies?*
>>/friendlyjordies, 711K subscribers, 212,206 views Premiered 14 hours ago/
>><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF1-1CNggQA>
>>
>>WARNING: This is a long video, but still fun to watch.
>>It seems the *Barilaro Saga* has as many interesting twists and turns as
>>the God Father story!
>
>Christ, who is this turkey? Peter Pan? But then, young men know
>everything!
>
>I say get rid of governments and let business run the country!

Sort of agree, the less red tape the better.
Government should only become involved in criminality.

>>Yeah, if only the NSW LNP was not so bloody corrupt through and through!

--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Re: Who done it ... OZI style.

<tsndk8$3itnu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21323&group=aus.politics#21323

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 19:24:38 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 08:24 UTC

Peter Jason wrote on 17/2/23 10:54 am:
> On Thu, 16 Feb 2023 11:23:37 +1100, Ördög
> <newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:
>
>> *Who firebombed friendlyjordies?*
>> /friendlyjordies, 711K subscribers, 212,206 views Premiered 14 hours ago/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF1-1CNggQA>
>>
>> WARNING: This is a long video, but still fun to watch.
>> It seems the *Barilaro Saga* has as many interesting twists and turns as
>> the God Father story!
>
> Christ, who is this turkey? Peter Pan? But then, young men know
> everything!
>
> I say get rid of governments and let business run the country!

"let business run the country"!! Hmm! That could never go wrong, could
it?? Shades of RoboCop!! ;-P
--
Daniel

Re: Who done it ... OZI style.

<tsnpls$3k804$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21324&group=aus.politics#21324

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 22:50:21 +1100
 by: Fran - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 11:50 UTC

On 16/02/2023 11:23 am, Ördög wrote:
> *Who firebombed friendlyjordies?*
> /friendlyjordies, 711K subscribers, 212,206 views  Premiered 14 hours ago/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF1-1CNggQA>
>
> WARNING: This is a long video, but still fun to watch.
> It seems the *Barilaro Saga* has as many interesting twists and turns as
> the God Father story!

:-)) It was worth watching.

> Yeah, if only the NSW LNP was not so bloody corrupt through and through!

Re: Who done it ... OZI style.

<tsnq93$3kasd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21325&group=aus.politics#21325

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 23:00:34 +1100
 by: Fran - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 12:00 UTC

On 17/02/2023 7:24 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Peter Jason wrote on 17/2/23 10:54 am:
>> On Thu, 16 Feb 2023 11:23:37 +1100, Ördög
>> <newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:
>>
>>> *Who firebombed friendlyjordies?*
>>> /friendlyjordies, 711K subscribers, 212,206 views  Premiered 14 hours
>>> ago/
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF1-1CNggQA>
>>>
>>> WARNING: This is a long video, but still fun to watch.
>>> It seems the *Barilaro Saga* has as many interesting twists and turns as
>>> the God Father story!
>>
>> Christ, who is this turkey?  Peter Pan?  But then, young men know
>> everything!

Watch it and try to understand what he says.

>> I say get rid of governments and let business run the country!
>
> "let business run the country"!! Hmm! That could never go wrong, could
> it?? Shades of RoboCop!! ;-P

Jason probably didn't watch the video. Either that or he's dead dodgy
and shonky. The Barilaro family and their involvement with the
Queanbeyan Italian Club was.............................

Re: Who done it ... OZI style.

<op.10ita5vjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21326&group=aus.politics#21326

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 04:24:31 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 17:24 UTC

On Fri, 17 Feb 2023 16:47:26 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Feb 2023 10:54:29 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 16 Feb 2023 11:23:37 +1100, Ördög
>> <newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:
>>
>>> *Who firebombed friendlyjordies?*
>>> /friendlyjordies, 711K subscribers, 212,206 views Premiered 14 hours
>>> ago/
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF1-1CNggQA>
>>>
>>> WARNING: This is a long video, but still fun to watch.
>>> It seems the *Barilaro Saga* has as many interesting twists and turns
>>> as
>>> the God Father story!
>>
>> Christ, who is this turkey? Peter Pan? But then, young men know
>> everything!
>>
>> I say get rid of governments and let business run the country!
>>
> Sort of agree, the less red tape the better.
> Government should only become involved in criminality.

That's completely silly. Just not feasible with roads, aircraft
regulation, medical regulation, trade, the military etc etc etc/

>>> Yeah, if only the NSW LNP was not so bloody corrupt through and
>>> through!

Re: Who done it ... OZI style.

<q8THL.3488385$MJk2.895868@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21329&group=aus.politics#21329

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 09:24:18 +1100
 by: Ördög - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 22:24 UTC

Fran

/Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
malicious wankers residing in my killfile/

> Daniel65
>
> Watch it and try to understand what he says.
>> "let business run the country"!! Hmm! That could never go wrong, could
>> it?? Shades of RoboCop!! ;-P

Daniel, Daniel, don't you recognise the ultimate Holy Grail of the
conservative capitalist libertarianism (aka anarcho capitalism)
*The Corporate Government"!

Indeed what can go wrong?

Well, thank goodness there are chilling simulations around that can
clearly show the full consequences of going down into that rabbit hole
as a society:

~~~
*Anarcho-Capitalism In Practice*
/Adam Something,976,178 views 8 Sept 2021/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN64g9lA2g>

"Okay so the first simulation attempt did not bring the desired result.
We have to try again.

These are the video time stamps:
0:00 - 0:25 Intro
0:25 - 2:24 Icecapistan
2:24 - 3:12 Fundamental issues with AnCap-ism
3:12 - 3:50 Setting the stage
3:50 - 4:34 Channel plug
4:34 - 4:49 Simulation parameters
4:49 - 16:15 Dear God
16:15 - 17:50 Outro
~~~~~~~

Yeah...what could go wrong?

> Jason probably didn't watch the video.  Either that or he's dead dodgy
> and shonky.  The Barilaro family and their involvement with the
> Queanbeyan Italian Club was.............................

"Jason", the creep who is among the permanently incarcerated in my
killfile, is a perfect match to Petz and Alzheimer Rod. He is a rabid
hard capitalist/libertarian throwing around the typical, never properly
thought out statements and assertions left right and centre. Anyhow, he
is mostly just trolling. His input can safely be ignored.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Who done it ... OZI style.

<RFTHL.3346823$miq3.3323092@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21332&group=aus.politics#21332

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 09:59:59 +1100
 by: Ördög - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 22:59 UTC

Petz, explaining the basic tenets of his "village idiocy"

/Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
malicious wankers residing in my killfile/

> Ördög
>> *Who firebombed friendlyjordies?*
>> /friendlyjordies, 711K subscribers, 212,206 views Premiered 14 hours ago/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF1-1CNggQA>
>> ~~~
>> WARNING: This is a long video, but still fun to watch.
>> It seems the *Barilaro Saga* has as many interesting twists and turns as
>> the God Father story!
>
> ... the less red tape the better.
> Government should only become involved in criminality.

Public ownership has bugger all to do with "red tape". The larger any
organisation gets, be it private or public, the administrative efforts
needed to keep it functioning also gets bigger and bigger and bigger.
AI and automation in themselves won't solve the "red tape" problem.

I have worked in the past both for large public and private
enterprises/institutes. As far as admin shenanigans go (both towards
customers and employees) I have seen very little difference between the
two ways of conducting business. Yes, red tape is a problem but just
changing the ownership status achieves nothing. Thus what needed is real
democracy at the work place and beyond. But sadly
neo-liberal/libertarian capitalism just can't provide for that. Nor
could any form of authoritarianism.

It must be clear to everyone capable of logic and critical thinking that
letting corporations taking over society has only one possible outcome:
a very inhumane and nasty fascist pseudo-feudalist dictatorship.
~~~

But again we digress far from the raised topic in my OP:

*Total systemic corruption of the state apparatus in the NSW brought to
you by political right and the LNP government".
Yet again you and your rightard wanker mates in the newsgroup try
desperately to avoid discussing that real problem.

NOTE:
Your idiot alt-right/Xtian fundy hate propaganda sig was flushed as
always without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Who done it ... OZI style.

<c342c992-e0bf-4eaf-af17-38d205003206n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21355&group=aus.politics#21355

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 19:40:02 -0800 (PST)
From: screamin...@gmail.com (Lions Growl of Butchers Foul)
 by: Lions Growl of Butch - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 03:40 UTC

On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 10:00:15 AM UTC+11, Ördög wrote:

> It must be clear to everyone capable of logic and critical thinking that
> letting corporations taking over society has only one possible outcome:
> a very inhumane and nasty fascist pseudo-feudalist dictatorship.

Well, that is intuitively likely-sounding.
What we know *for sure* though is that every single marxist-inspired alternative has involved mass-repression, mass-murder, and mass-murder.
So "corporations taking over society" is *probably* bad, while marxists taking over society is *provenly* disastrous.

Luckily, sensible adults know that "corporations taking over society" is an idiotic strawman extreme erected by dopey marxist-inspired ideologues who want to completely ruin our society with their dopey ideas.

Re: Who done it ... OZI style.

<9a1fb930-cb20-47df-86a1-b868ee2e4e55n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21356&group=aus.politics#21356

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 19:42:26 -0800 (PST)
From: screamin...@gmail.com (Lions Growl of Butchers Foul)
 by: Lions Growl of Butch - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 03:42 UTC

On Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 11:23:42 AM UTC+11, Ördög wrote:
> *Who firebombed friendlyjordies?*
> /friendlyjordies, 711K subscribers, 212,206 views Premiered 14 hours ago/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF1-1CNggQA>
>
> WARNING: This is a long video, but still fun to watch.
> It seems the *Barilaro Saga* has as many interesting twists and turns as
> the God Father story!
>
> Yeah, if only the NSW LNP was not so bloody corrupt through and through!

Spoiler:
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
It was the Ahameddine clan of savages.
Thanks, Bob Hawke, for importing this pile of human garbage - having betrayed their fellow arabs by taking employment with the Israeli government, these scum then demanded we resettle them as refugees. Of all the bad decisions in Australian history, resettling the pro-Israel arabs is right up there.