From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Stupid Americans
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 11:15:17 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 10:15 UTC

There are a substantial number of people for whom reality and their reality do not mix.
I know a number of people who will buy nothing but Ford Trucks, because everything else is junk, despite the Ford F-150 Hybrid having a reliability score of 4/100 according to Consumer Reports.
I also know people who buy GM products, also because everything else is junk, who are always in the shop getting it fixed.
I also have clients with Teslas, who insist they're the ultimate, who are usually waiting for a repair.

No group will consider there might be better choices.

Re: Stupid Americans

<k0jp5hF9iguU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21362&group=aus.cars#21362

From: fel...@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Stupid Americans
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 06:23:29 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 19:23 UTC

On 22/12/2022 9:15 pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> There are a substantial number of people for whom reality and their reality do not mix.
> I know a number of people who will buy nothing but Ford Trucks, because everything else is junk, despite the Ford F-150 Hybrid having a reliability score of 4/100 according to Consumer Reports.
> I also know people who buy GM products, also because everything else is junk, who are always in the shop getting it fixed.
> I also have clients with Teslas, who insist they're the ultimate, who are usually waiting for a repair.
>
> No group will consider there might be better choices.

Americans generally are a pretty dumb lot

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!! and BILL GATES!!!