Gates' Law: Every 18 months, the speed of software halves.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)

SubjectAuthor
* CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexuaChadlee Anvil Bryant
+- CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (says aÖrdög
`* CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and25B.R866
 `* CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (andBarney Rubble
  `* CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexuaPetzl
   +* CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (andRod Speed
   |`* CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexuaPetzl
   | `- CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (andRod Speed
   `* CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (andDaniel65
    `* CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (andpetzl
     +- CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (andDaniel65
     `* CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (andArindam Banerjee
      `- CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexuaPetzl

1
CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)

<3ff2vhtamos05ge0r65h1ctqq86tqt0adv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21342&group=aus.politics#21342

Subject: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish,talk.politics.misc,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.christianlife,uk.d-i-y,aus.politics
From: flakey...@aol.com (Chadlee Anvil Bryant)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 23 21:07:04 UTC
 by: Chadlee Anvil Bryant - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 21:07 UTC

The Internet is a marketplace of ideas, where the best ideas beat the
bad ideas using intelligence, logic, analysis, evidence, and reason.
That being said, if you can convince me rationally that I am spreading
misinformation, I will take down this video.

Censorship is a tool for the weak minded and intellectually feeble to
prevent opposing viewpoints from being expressed and disseminated.
When combined with authority or power, history tells us that this is a
bad mix that leads to unfortunate results and almost always abuse of
power. In short, censorship has been used to silence resistance and
facilitate the spread of propaganda. Censorship is tacit
acknowledgement that you have no counterargument because either you're
retarded, your argument sucks, or perhaps both!

To clarify, when I refer to Asians, I am NOT referring to people in:

The Middle East

India, Pakistan, and other countries with "brown people" i.e.
countries whose people are predominantly Hindu or Muslim

The part of Russia that is the Asian continent

When I'm referring to "Asian," I am referring to people who live in
some countries close to China and in China, for example, countries
like:

China (duh!)

Japan

North & South Korea

Taiwan

Vietnam

So in other words, when I refer to Asians I'm referring to what most
people think of when they hear the word "Asian."

In this video, I will explain why Asian men have a hard time getting
girls.

Firstly, Asian men have less sex appeal than men of other races
because they are less masculine than men of other races. The more
masculine you are, the more sexually attractive you are to women. The
effect of this trend is increased for women who are ovulating (so
being masculine gives you even more sex appeal than it already does).
See this link about physical attraction:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Male_physical_attractiveness

"Studies have shown that ovulating heterosexual women prefer faces
with masculine traits associated with increased exposure to
testosterone during key developmental stages, such as a broad
forehead, relatively longer lower face, prominent chin and brow,
chiseled jaw and defined cheekbones."

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/hs/dental/D5300/Lecture%2019.20050629.Surgical%20Orthodontics.color.pdf

"Female respondents in the follicular phase of their menstrual cycle
(n = 55) were significantly more likely to choose a masculine face
than those in menses and luteal phases (n = 84)..."

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513899000331

So during puberty, testosterone indirectly makes you more attractive
by making you more masculine and thus more sexually attractive. Lo and
behold, Asians have less testosterone than Caucasians (whites):

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20550541

Neoteny (juveniliation) and physical masculinity are inversely
related. This is because neoteny is how physically child-like you are.
For example, babies are the most neotenous, and as you grow older you
become less and less neotenous. Physical masculinity is bought on by
an escape from neoteny: testosterone helps you appear more masculine
and gives you physical traits that are characteristic of an adult
(such as an Adam's apple).

Here is another source regarding the physical features of Asians; it
is very accurate and confirms my observations of the Asian physique:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid#Neoteny

"The Mongoloid skull, whether Chinese or Japanese, has been rather
more neotenized than the Caucasoid or European"

Montagu, Ashley. Growing Young. Published by Greenwood Publishing
Group, 1989 ISBN 0-89789-167-8

"The female skull, it will be noted, is more pedomorphic in all human
populations than the male skull"

Montagu, Ashley. Growing Young. Published by Greenwood Publishing
Group, 1989 ISBN 0-89789-167-8

"In his list of "[n]eotenous structural traits in which Mongoloids...
differ from Caucasoids", Montagu lists "Larger brain, larger
braincase, broader skull, broader face, flat roof of the nose, inner
eye fold, more protuberant eyes, lack of brow ridges, greater delicacy
of bones, shallow mandibular fossa, small mastoid processes, stocky
build, persistence of thymus gland into adult life, persistence of
juvenile form of zygomatic muscle, persistence of juvenile form of
superior lip muscle, later eruption of full dentition (except second
and third molars), less hairy, fewer sweat glands, fewer hairs per
square centimeter [and] long torso"."

Montagu, Ashley. Growing Young. Published by Greenwood Publishing
Group, 1989 ISBN 0-89789-167-8

"According to Clive Bromhall who has a Ph.D. in zoology from Oxford
University, "Mongoloid races are explained in terms of being the most
extreme pedomorphic humans"."?

http://www.human-nature.com/nibbs/03/moxon.html

So not only are Asians more neotenous than other races, but their
masculine features are less pronounced or sometimes even lacking.
(i.e. they are less masculine). For example, they have: weak to
nonexistent brow ridges. (and when combined with more protruding or
protuberant eyes, makes them appear like they have eyes that pop out
of their face and makes their brow ridges even less obvious than it
already is), significantly less hair on their bodies, lesser hair
density. (amount of hairs per unit area), as well as persistence of
many juvenile traits.

But don't just take my word for it: go outside and observe the world.
You'll see that your observations of the Asian physique agree with
what I'm saying. My theory about Asians being less masculine and more
feminine explain some phenomena we seen in the everyday world. A good
theory should always explain observations. My theory helps explain:
the origins of the "Asians are feminine" stereotype and how it came to
be, why Asian men have a hard time attracting females. (interracial
marriage statistics show that Asian female and White male couples do
very well, pretty much on the same level as White male & female
couples. However, the opposite is true for Asian male and White female
couples: they do very poorly). It also helps explain why Asian women
do so well in the dating realm. (because they are more feminine and
neotenous).???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuLZ5NJNhtY

https://plus.google.com/109396771468907933165/posts/aRfc3KJnHDM

Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (says a dickless wonder Neanderthal)

<IWbIL.1038414$gs1.226738@fx15.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21344&group=aus.politics#21344

Subject: Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (says a
dickless wonder Neanderthal)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish,talk.politics.misc,alt.christnet.christianlife,uk.d-i-y,aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 09:03:17 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 22:03 UTC

Chadlee Anvil Bryant had a psychotic episode!

> The Internet is a marketplace of ideas, where the best ideas beat the
> bad ideas using intelligence, logic, analysis, evidence, and reason.

Sadly you lack all of the listed capabilities of a properly functioning
and well educated brain.

/snip loads of bull/

> When I'm referring to "Asian," I am referring to people who live in
> some countries close to China and in China, for example, countries
> like:
> China
> Japan
> North & South Korea
> Taiwan
> Vietnam

Amazing! Is that the only on geographic location based adjective you are
hell bent on redefining according to your prejudices and phobias?

> So in other words, when I refer to Asians I'm referring to what most
> people think of when they hear the word "Asian."

You ain't any sort of spokesperson for "most people". You are on your
own on a platform that is full of people presenting their own personal
opinions. So speak for yourself and no one else!

> In this video,

This here is a text based forum and not a video.
Whatever drug you are currently on ... just don't!

> I will explain why Asian men have a hard time getting
> girls.

Not my problem, I don't care .... and why do you?

> Firstly, Asian men have less sex appeal than men of other races

There are NO other races beyond the human race. Just because you are a
*brain dead Neanderthal* who has no idea about what attracts (or
doesn't) the opposite sexes to each other of individuals of a race
different from your own this does not mean that *homo sapiens sapiens*
ain't an *undivided* biologically well defined mammalian species!

> because they are less masculine than men of other races. The more
> masculine you are, the more sexually attractive you are to women. The
> effect of this trend is increased for women who are ovulating (so
> being masculine gives you even more sex appeal than it already does).
> See this link about physical attraction:

No I won't. Don't care!
blah...blah...blah.

Have you actually ever talked to any Asian women in your life about this
subject? All indications here shown you have never done so. Yet you
pontificate like you were some sort of expert.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Male_physical_attractiveness

I ain't interested in your idiotic copy and paste ability!

/snip bucket loads of wanker bullcrap/

> But don't just take my word for it

Rest assured I won't!
Nor will most readers of aus.pol.

Political relevance = big fat zero
Australian relevance = also a big fat zero

This is a fucking text based political newsgroup to which you are
arrogantly cross-posting your dickless wonder sexual inferiority complex.
Keep it to yourself, will you?

Seek professional psychiatric help instead of infesting Usenet!
FOAD!

%%%%% PLONK for a good measure %%%%%

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)

<Mk2dnQpgI9eU-2z-nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21346&group=aus.politics#21346

Subject: Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and
hence least sexually attractive)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish,talk.politics.misc,aus.politics
From: 25B.R...@noaaba.net (25B.R866)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 18:58:00 -0500
 by: 25B.R866 - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 23:58 UTC

Hmmmm ... then WHY ARE THERE *SO MANY* "ASIANS" ???
Seems they've been gettin' it on like bunnies for
tens of thousands of years :-)

Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)

<tsrstq$67ar$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21350&group=aus.politics#21350

From: suzy...@outlook.com (Barney Rubble)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
hence least sexually attractive)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 09:10:17 +0800
 by: Barney Rubble - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 01:10 UTC

25B.R866 wrote:
> Hmmmm ... then WHY ARE THERE *SO MANY* "ASIANS" ???
> Seems they've been gettin' it on like bunnies for
> tens of thousands of years  :-)

Maybe you live in Houston - that was a "designated center" for
Vietnamese refugees after 1975, maybe because it was hot and humid, so
they feel at home. Anyway, I am glad - got those fantastic Tex-namese
restaurants.

Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)

<7913vht9jitii5jm4a1jd71llqcoseovie@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21353&group=aus.politics#21353

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 13:17:42 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 02:17 UTC

On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 09:10:17 +0800, Barney Rubble
<suzywng@outlook.com> wrote:

>25B.R866 wrote:
>> Hmmmm ... then WHY ARE THERE *SO MANY* "ASIANS" ???
>> Seems they've been gettin' it on like bunnies for
>> tens of thousands of years  :-)
>
>Maybe you live in Houston - that was a "designated center" for
>Vietnamese refugees after 1975, maybe because it was hot and humid, so
>they feel at home. Anyway, I am glad - got those fantastic Tex-namese
>restaurants.

IMO Asians work hard, get top marks at school, end up doing well.
Not read any racist attacks by them, the ones I know do well and are
pillars of the community. The exception is Moslem Asian Indonesians
and Malaysians!

The real tragedy is the leftie fakenews has gone into overdrive!
Creating a "victim" overdrive, not for the lack of government
spending, not through a lack of land rights, not through special
grants and discrimination programs to give them jobs.
The real tragedy is the fakenews is in overdrive to convince them they
are victims and the system owes them, entitles them to something.

That is equal to permanent poverty.

Bottom line is government can provide opportunities, Unless people
realize they need to study hard at school to get qualifications, work
hard get a good job and leave something better for your children, or
your buggered for life.

--
Petzl
With the exception of emergency aid for disasters such as floods and earthquakes,

Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)

<op.10lgvm1ibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21358&group=aus.politics#21358

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
hence least sexually attractive)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 14:48:48 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 03:48 UTC

On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 13:17:42 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 09:10:17 +0800, Barney Rubble
> <suzywng@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> 25B.R866 wrote:
>>> Hmmmm ... then WHY ARE THERE *SO MANY* "ASIANS" ???
>>> Seems they've been gettin' it on like bunnies for
>>> tens of thousands of years :-)
>>
>> Maybe you live in Houston - that was a "designated center" for
>> Vietnamese refugees after 1975, maybe because it was hot and humid, so
>> they feel at home. Anyway, I am glad - got those fantastic Tex-namese
>> restaurants.
>>
> IMO Asians work hard, get top marks at school, end up doing well.

> Not read any racist attacks by them,

Try checking the history of chinese in Malaya, Singapore, Indonesia etc.

And the Japs in WW2.

> the ones I know do well and are
> pillars of the community. The exception is Moslem Asian Indonesians
> and Malaysians!

> The real tragedy is the leftie fakenews has gone into overdrive!
> Creating a "victim" overdrive, not for the lack of government
> spending, not through a lack of land rights, not through special
> grants and discrimination programs to give them jobs.
> The real tragedy is the fakenews is in overdrive to convince them they
> are victims and the system owes them, entitles them to something.
>
> That is equal to permanent poverty.
>
> Bottom line is government can provide opportunities, Unless people
> realize they need to study hard at school to get qualifications, work
> hard get a good job and leave something better for your children, or
> your buggered for life.

Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)

<igd3vh5fpe6c9j6ob39dgru02k7l6ap69v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21359&group=aus.politics#21359

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 16:41:48 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 05:41 UTC

On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 14:48:48 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 13:17:42 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 09:10:17 +0800, Barney Rubble
>> <suzywng@outlook.com> wrote:

>>> Maybe you live in Houston - that was a "designated center" for
>>> Vietnamese refugees after 1975, maybe because it was hot and humid, so
>>> they feel at home. Anyway, I am glad - got those fantastic Tex-namese
>>> restaurants.
>>>
>> IMO Asians work hard, get top marks at school, end up doing well.
>
>> Not read any racist attacks by them,
>
>Try checking the history of chinese in Malaya, Singapore, Indonesia etc.
>
>And the Japs in WW2.

Why you have to dip into days you were never born in?
With Christians you target lefty mythology before the dark ages.

--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)

<op.10lomlckbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21363&group=aus.politics#21363

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
hence least sexually attractive)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 17:36:11 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 06:36 UTC

On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 16:41:48 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 14:48:48 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 13:17:42 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> IMO Asians work hard, get top marks at school, end up doing well.
>>
>>> Not read any racist attacks by them,
>>
>> Try checking the history of chinese in Malaya, Singapore, Indonesia etc.
>>
>> And the Japs in WW2.

> Why you have to dip into days you were never born in?

I didn't do that with either group.

> With Christians you target lefty mythology before the dark ages.

BULLSHIT. You stupid fuckwits were still burning those
that didnt buy you line of mindless doctrinal bullshit right
into the 19th century.

>>> the ones I know do well and are
>>> pillars of the community. The exception is Moslem Asian Indonesians
>>> and Malaysians!
>>
>>> The real tragedy is the leftie fakenews has gone into overdrive!
>>> Creating a "victim" overdrive, not for the lack of government
>>> spending, not through a lack of land rights, not through special
>>> grants and discrimination programs to give them jobs.
>>> The real tragedy is the fakenews is in overdrive to convince them they
>>> are victims and the system owes them, entitles them to something.
>>>
>>> That is equal to permanent poverty.
>>>
>>> Bottom line is government can provide opportunities, Unless people
>>> realize they need to study hard at school to get qualifications, work
>>> hard get a good job and leave something better for your children, or
>>> your buggered for life.

Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)

<tsso26$bm24$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21365&group=aus.politics#21365

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
hence least sexually attractive)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 19:53:26 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 08:53 UTC

Petzl wrote on 19/2/23 1:17 pm:

<Snip>

> Bottom line is government can provide opportunities, Unless people
> realize they need to study hard at school to get qualifications, work
> hard get a good job and leave something better for your children, or
> your buggered for life.

If Mum and Dad have studied hard, worked hard and left the kids buckets
of money .... why do the kids have to study hard and work hard??
--
Daniel

Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)

<3dd29354-2e78-497b-ada6-472d07039ffcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21366&group=aus.politics#21366

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 01:33:16 -0800 (PST)
hence least sexually attractive)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 09:33 UTC

On Sunday, February 19, 2023 at 7:54:12 PM UTC+11, Daniel65 wrote:
> Petzl wrote on 19/2/23 1:17 pm:
>
> <Snip>
> > Bottom line is government can provide opportunities, Unless people
> > realize they need to study hard at school to get qualifications, work
> > hard get a good job and leave something better for your children, or
> > your buggered for life.
> If Mum and Dad have studied hard, worked hard and left the kids buckets
> of money .... why do the kids have to study hard and work hard??

Well Prime Ministers have new had real jobs, but a very wealthy.
You a snout and trotters in trough politician?
Communist Lydia Thorpe the fake Aboriginal took AU$700,000 from indigenous Business Australia
Now has a personal wealth of AU$3 billion
<https://aussiecelebs.com.au/lidia-thorpe-biography/>
It's the white way
--
Petzl
WHITE CULTURE IN AUSTRALIA
TALKING ABOUT RACE
White dominant culture, or whiteness, refers to the ways white people
and their traditions,acticurles and ways of life have been normalized
overtime and are now considered standard pradices in Australia. And
since White people still hold most of the institutional power in
Australia,we have all internalised some aspects of white culture —
including people of colour.
Rugged Individualism
• The individual is the primary unit • Self-reliance
• Independence & autonomy highly valued + rewarded
• Individuals assumed to be in control of their environment, "You get
what you deserve"
Family Structure
• The nuclear family, father, mother, 2.3 children is the ideal social
unit
• Husband is breadwinner and head of household
• Wife is homemaker and subordinate to the husband
• Children should have own rooms, be independent
Emphasis on Scientific Method
• Objective, rational linear thinking
• Cause and effect relationshipsa
• Quantitative emphasis
History
• Based on Northern European immigrants'experience in the United
States
• Heavy focus on the British Empire
• The primacy of Western (Greek, Roman) and Judeo-Christian tradition
Protestant Work Ethic
• Hard work is the key to success
• Work before play
• "If you didn't meet your goals, you didn't work hard enough"
Religion
• Christianity is the norm
• Anything other than ludeo—Christian tradition is foreign
• No tolerance for deviation from single god concept
Status, Power & Authority
• Wealth = worth
• Your job is who you are
• Respect authority
• Heavy value on ownership of goods, space, property
Future Orientation
• Plan for future
• Delayed gratification
• Progress is always best
• "Tomorrow will be better"
Time
• Follow rigid time schedules
• Time viewed as a commodity
Aesthetics
• Based on European culture • Steak and potatoes; "bland is best"
• Woman's beauty based on blonde, thin —"Barbie"
• Man's attractiveness based on economic status, power, intellect
Holidays
• Based on Christian religions
• Based on white history & male leaders
Justice
• Based on English common law
• Protect property & entitlement
• Intent counts
Competition
• Be #1
• Win at all costs
• Winner/loser dichotomy
• Action Orientation
• Master and control nature
• Must always "do something" about a situation
• Aggressiveness and Extroversion
• Decision-Making
• Majority rules
Communication
• "The King's English" rules
• Written tradition
• Avoid conflict, intimacy
• Don't show emotion
• Don't discuss personal life
• Be polite

Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)

<tsss80$c5oc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21367&group=aus.politics#21367

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
hence least sexually attractive)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 21:04:47 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 10:04 UTC

petzl wrote on 19/2/23 8:33 pm:
> On Sunday, February 19, 2023 at 7:54:12 PM UTC+11, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Petzl wrote on 19/2/23 1:17 pm:
>>
>> <Snip>
>>> Bottom line is government can provide opportunities, Unless people
>>> realize they need to study hard at school to get qualifications, work
>>> hard get a good job and leave something better for your children, or
>>> your buggered for life.
>> If Mum and Dad have studied hard, worked hard and left the kids buckets
>> of money .... why do the kids have to study hard and work hard??
>
> Well Prime Ministers have new had real jobs, but a very wealthy.
> You a snout and trotters in trough politician?
> Communist Lydia Thorpe the fake Aboriginal took AU$700,000 from indigenous Business Australia
> Now has a personal wealth of AU$3 billion
> <https://aussiecelebs.com.au/lidia-thorpe-biography/>
> It's the white way

Oh!! So when you, Petzl, mentioned " Unless people realise they need to
study hard at school to get qualifications, work hard get a good job and
leave something better for your children, or your buggered for life.",
you weren't referring to the bog-standard working-class peoples, were
you, Petzl??
--
Daniel

Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)

<f6e6ee22-ce65-4e2e-a96f-f4a8e3572402n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21369&group=aus.politics#21369

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 07:58:31 -0800 (PST)
hence least sexually attractive)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 15:58 UTC

On Sunday, 19 February 2023 at 15:03:17 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:
> On Sunday, February 19, 2023 at 7:54:12 PM UTC+11, Daniel65 wrote:
> > Petzl wrote on 19/2/23 1:17 pm:
> >
> > <Snip>
> > > Bottom line is government can provide opportunities, Unless people
> > > realize they need to study hard at school to get qualifications, work
> > > hard get a good job and leave something better for your children, or
> > > your buggered for life.
> > If Mum and Dad have studied hard, worked hard and left the kids buckets
> > of money .... why do the kids have to study hard and work hard??
> Well Prime Ministers have new had real jobs, but a very wealthy.
> You a snout and trotters in trough politician?
> Communist Lydia Thorpe the fake Aboriginal took AU$700,000 from indigenous Business Australia
> Now has a personal wealth of AU$3 billion
Lie. It is 3million.

> [...]
> Time
> • Follow rigid time schedules
> • Time viewed as a commodity
> Aesthetics
> • Based on European culture • Steak and potatoes; "bland is best"
> • Woman's beauty based on blonde, thin —"Barbie"
> • Man's attractiveness based on economic status, power, intellect
> Holidays
> • Based on Christian religions
> • Based on white history & male leaders
> Justice
> • Based on English common law
> • Protect property & entitlement
> • Intent counts
> Competition
> • Be #1
> • Win at all costs
> • Winner/loser dichotomy
> • Action Orientation
> • Master and control nature
> • Must always "do something" about a situation

Lie.

Re: CMV: Asian Men, overall, are the most physically feminine (and hence least sexually attractive)

<gu45vh5d2f8mj08hjn53don7kfe0gke5fo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21372&group=aus.politics#21372

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 08:39:14 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 21:39 UTC

On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 07:58:31 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, 19 February 2023 at 15:03:17 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:
>> On Sunday, February 19, 2023 at 7:54:12 PM UTC+11, Daniel65 wrote:
>> > Petzl wrote on 19/2/23 1:17 pm:
>> >
>> > <Snip>
>> > If Mum and Dad have studied hard, worked hard and left the kids buckets
>> > of money .... why do the kids have to study hard and work hard??
>> Well Prime Ministers have new had real jobs, but a very wealthy.
>> You a snout and trotters in trough politician?
>> Communist Lydia Thorpe the fake Aboriginal took AU$700,000 from indigenous Business Australia
>
>> Now has a personal wealth of AU$3 billion
>
>Lie. It is 3million.

Not what the media article states!
I just searched for Lydia Thorpe personal wealth
Which gave.
<https://aussiecelebs.com.au/lidia-thorpe-biography/>
https://tinyurl.com/2ovxkxk3
How Much Is Lidia Thorpe Net Worth In 2023?
Lidia Thorpe has an estimated Net Worth of an astounding $3 Billion in
2022. Lidia Thorpe is an Australian politician who has served as the
Member of Parliament for the Victorian electoral district of Northcote
since 2018.
You ask the Fairies like Rod Speed does, without checking the given
link first!
Lydia Thorpe Does not represent indigenous people, this oxygen thief
represents the inner-city latte set. Has she paid back the money
($700,000) she took from Indigenous Business Australia, yet?
--
Petzl
Only the Irish Leprignomes have remained aloof and their family