I'm totally DESPONDENT over the LIBYAN situation and the price of CHICKEN ...

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

SubjectAuthor
* The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-freedoom
`* The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'!Jones
 `* The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'The Real Abraham Lincoln
  +* The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'Petzl
  |`- The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'The Real Abraham Lincoln
  `* The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'The_Real_Abraham_Lincöln
   +* The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'Petzl
   |`* The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-freeÖrdög
   | `* The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-freeFran
   |  +* The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'petzl
   |  |`- The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-freeÖrdög
   |  `* The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-freeÖrdög
   |   `- The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-freeFran
   +- The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'The_Real_Abraham_Lincöln
   `* The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-freeFran
    `* The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'Wally
     `- The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-freeRod Speed

1
Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<deafa1fc7a8c63d0338ce41de2dda236@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21339&group=aus.politics#21339

From: doo...@live.com (doom)
Subject: Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free
Zones'
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 04:24:44 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.journalism, aus.politics, nz.general, talk.politics.guns,
uk.politics.misc
 by: doom - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 03:24 UTC

"max headroom" <maximusheadroom@gmx.com> wrote in

> The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'
>
> Matt Margolis
>
> We've all seen signs announcing a particular place is a "gun-free
> zone." While these signs are supposed to reduce gun violence by
> informing would-be shooters that their firearms aren't welcome on the
> site, the reality is that they are instead beacons alerting criminals
> to soft targets.
>
> And it looks like the New York Times may have finally figured that
> out. After a murder took place in Times Square on Thursday night, the
> paper openly questioned why posted signs banning guns from the area
> didn't stop the violence. "The shooting was the first since the
> creation of the expansive, signposted zone, the police said in a
> statement, and it immediately renewed questions about whether such a
> designation can truly protect the area," the so-called paper of record
> reported.

The New York Times has the same value as used toilet paper.

> "People feel emboldened to carry guns on the street," said Tom Harris,
> a retired New York City police inspector and the president of the
> Times Square Alliance, told the Times. "A gun-free zone is not going
> to stop a criminal from carrying a gun."
>
> I have to admit I'm shocked that the New York Times acknowledged this.
> While I'd like to give them credit for that, the fact is the
> inefficacy of gun-free zones is something conservative media has been
> pointing out for years.
>
> In fact, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the Pulse nightclub,
> Sandy Hook Elementary School, and Virginia Tech University were all
> targeted by mass shooters despite being gun-free zones - and that's
> barely scratching the surface. According to a 2018 study by the Crime
> Prevention Research Center (CPRC), a whopping 97.8% of mass shootings
> over a 68-year period occurred in "gun-free zones."

All queer clubs are targets. It's just a matter of time before the masses
rise up and burn them all to the ground.

> So, while it's great that the New York Times finally has acknowledged
> that gun-free zones are useless, this epiphany is decades too late.
>
> https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/02/13/the-new-
> york-times-has-an-embarrassing-epiphany-about-gun-free-zones-n1670169

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<2rt1vht7ao476jhaf9gdcntvk6dt49mj7h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21340&group=aus.politics#21340

From: x...@y.com (!Jones)
Newsgroups: alt.journalism,aus.politics,nz.general,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 10:18:26 -0600
 by: !Jones - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 16:18 UTC

On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 04:24:44 +0100 (CET), in talk.politics.guns doom
<doom@live.com> wrote:

>The New York Times has the same value as used toilet paper.

One of the requirements of expository prose (e.g.: a newspaper) is
that it *must* express bias. There has never been an essay written on
the fact that Wednesday is followed by Thursday. There is no such
animal as a news medium that has no editorial bias... such a thing
cannot be. A medium expresses bias by what they choose to put on page
one and want is pushed down or out altogether.

When a person speaks well or disdainfully of a medium simply reflects
how closely the medium's editorial position agrees (or disagrees) with
the person's bias.

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<gkv1vh1louo6m003amnfkqchj23sa47e80@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21341&group=aus.politics#21341

From: good_se...@Fords_theater.com (The Real Abraham Lincoln)
Newsgroups: alt.journalism,aus.politics,nz.general,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 08:41:19 -0800
 by: The Real Abraham Lin - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 16:41 UTC

On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 10:18:26 -0600, !Jones <x@y.com> wrote:

>>The New York Times has the same value as used toilet paper.
>
>One of the requirements of expository prose (e.g.: a newspaper) is
>that it *must* express bias.

*WHERE* do you come up with this shit?

>There has never been an essay written on
>the fact that Wednesday is followed by Thursday. There is no such
>animal as a news medium that has no editorial bias... such a thing
>cannot be.

"A house belonging to Jones burned to the ground Saturday, sending
black clouds of smoke into the sky. Jones' burned body was found
inside."

Where is the bias?

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<vam2vh5tsrjvecaev8et512d2voa8kgop5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21345&group=aus.politics#21345

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: alt.journalism,aus.politics,nz.general,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 10:18:12 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 23:18 UTC

On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 08:41:19 -0800, The Real Abraham Lincoln
<good_seats@Fords_theater.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 10:18:26 -0600, !Jones <x@y.com> wrote:
>
>>>The New York Times has the same value as used toilet paper.
>>
>>One of the requirements of expository prose (e.g.: a newspaper) is
>>that it *must* express bias.
>
>*WHERE* do you come up with this shit?
>
>>There has never been an essay written on
>>the fact that Wednesday is followed by Thursday. There is no such
>>animal as a news medium that has no editorial bias... such a thing
>>cannot be.
>
>"A house belonging to Jones burned to the ground Saturday, sending
>black clouds of smoke into the sky. Jones' burned body was found
>inside."
>
>Where is the bias?

Difference is, MSM being lefty politically slanted.
Who buys a paper nowadays any most read on a electronic device like
Mobile phone and or PC. ALL the lefty MSM don't make money.
The audience still read media now their choice of many.
Good Australian one
https://xyz.net.au
Still looking for a American one. No sense of humor?
https://www.wnd.com
--
Petzl
The real tragedy is the leftie fakenews has gone into overdrive!

That is equal to permanent poverty.

Bottom line is government can provide opportunities, Unless people
realize they need to study hard at school to get qualifications, work
hard get a good job and leave something better for your children, or
your buggered for life.

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<8qq2vhlb0pr83f1mtngfd7qv3280ksdmg3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21347&group=aus.politics#21347

From: good_se...@Fords_theater.com (The Real Abraham Lincoln)
Newsgroups: alt.journalism,aus.politics,nz.general,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 16:21:59 -0800
 by: The Real Abraham Lin - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 00:21 UTC

On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 10:18:12 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 08:41:19 -0800, The Real Abraham Lincoln
><good_seats@Fords_theater.com> wrote:

>>>One of the requirements of expository prose (e.g.: a newspaper) is
>>>that it *must* express bias.
>>
>>*WHERE* do you come up with this shit?
>>
>>>There has never been an essay written on
>>>the fact that Wednesday is followed by Thursday. There is no such
>>>animal as a news medium that has no editorial bias... such a thing
>>>cannot be.
>>
>>"A house belonging to Jones burned to the ground Saturday, sending
>>black clouds of smoke into the sky. Jones' burned body was found
>>inside."
>>
>>Where is the bias?
>>
>Difference is, MSM being lefty politically slanted.

There's no doubt about that. But-- as usual-- Jones is as full of shit
as ever when he claims bias is a *requirement* of expository prose.

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<ntq2vh9iddlrvfjhru67gnpmebfpds22b5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21349&group=aus.politics#21349

From: go?d_se...@F?rds_theater.com (The Real Abraham Lincöln)
Newsgroups: alt.journalism,aus.politics,nz.general,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 16:26:20 -0800
 by: The Real Abraham Lin - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 00:26 UTC

On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 09:23:13 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:

>The Real Abraham Lincoln trolling as if there was no tomorrow
>
>> Where is the bias?
>
>There is NO bias on my part. However that only covers sane and rational
>humans...thus sadly in that collective you and your insanity t.p.g. ilk
>ain't included.
>
>Thus your actual mistake is now trolling in a newsgroup where you, the
>septic subhuman gun-fucker trash, don't belong

You seem to be unusually upset about my posting in your little
newsgroup. You need to let everyone know how this infuriates you.

First, you need to get your message out to the public. Obviously, you
need some community support.

Holding up a sign at passing cars isn't going to do much. People
have to know you're REALLY serious, and they should pay attention to
you.

Now, how are you going to do THAT?

Well, I have a suggestion. First, locate your local courthouse. It's
usually in your county seat.

Call the TV stations in your area and tell them you're going to make
an important announcement regarding trolling, at dusk. Dusk is very
important as you will soon see.

Get some gasoline or lighter fluid in a squeeze bottle and put it in a
briefcase. Climb to the middle of the steps. When the time comes and
the TV crews are set up and standing by, squirt yourself ALL OVER with
gasoline and light yourself on fire.

This is the important part- DO NOT SCREAM IN PAIN. You just need to
sit there quietly and burn. I guarantee you, you will have everyone's
attention, especially when you sit there all spooky and quiet.

The rivulets of your rendered fat will begin dripping down the steps
and coursing through the gutters of Australia, bringing your message
to a grateful nation.

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<dqt2vhlv8pdd32khiqd1sote2pji6aj8vr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21351&group=aus.politics#21351

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: alt.journalism,aus.politics,nz.general,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 12:29:44 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 01:29 UTC

On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 16:26:20 -0800, The Real Abraham Lincöln
<goöd_seats@Förds_theater.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 09:23:13 +1100, Ördög
><newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:
>
>>The Real Abraham Lincoln trolling as if there was no tomorrow
>>
>>> Where is the bias?
>>
>>There is NO bias on my part. However that only covers sane and rational
>>humans...thus sadly in that collective you and your insanity t.p.g. ilk
>>ain't included.
>>
>>Thus your actual mistake is now trolling in a newsgroup where you, the
>>septic subhuman gun-fucker trash, don't belong
>
>You seem to be unusually upset about my posting in your little
>newsgroup. You need to let everyone know how this infuriates you.
>
>First, you need to get your message out to the public. Obviously, you
>need some community support.
>
>Holding up a sign at passing cars isn't going to do much. People
>have to know you're REALLY serious, and they should pay attention to
>you.
>
>Now, how are you going to do THAT?
>
>Well, I have a suggestion. First, locate your local courthouse. It's
>usually in your county seat.
>
>Call the TV stations in your area and tell them you're going to make
>an important announcement regarding trolling, at dusk. Dusk is very
>important as you will soon see.
>
>Get some gasoline or lighter fluid in a squeeze bottle and put it in a
>briefcase. Climb to the middle of the steps. When the time comes and
>the TV crews are set up and standing by, squirt yourself ALL OVER with
>gasoline and light yourself on fire.
>
>This is the important part- DO NOT SCREAM IN PAIN. You just need to
>sit there quietly and burn. I guarantee you, you will have everyone's
>attention, especially when you sit there all spooky and quiet.
>
>The rivulets of your rendered fat will begin dripping down the steps
>and coursing through the gutters of Australia, bringing your message
>to a grateful nation.

Ordog is a armchair communist but won't go to one to check it out!

Here's Asian guy so convinced Communism was the way to he checked it
out!
<https://www.rbth.com/history/333201-japanese-communist-katsuno-gulag>
https://tinyurl.com/2lx9uszo
A belief in the socialist utopia led Kinmasa Katsuno (1901-1983) first
to Paris,
then to Moscow, and subsequently to Siberia as a prisoner stripped of
all his civil rights.
Unlike tens of thousands of Gulag inmates, Katsuno survived and was
one of the first
to tell the world about the horrors of the repressive Stalinist
machine.
--
Petzl
Turns out Ordog the armchair Communist wants to be on a yacht in a

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<PsfIL.2647987$14z3.1779572@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21352&group=aus.politics#21352

Zones'
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 13:04:30 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 02:04 UTC

Petz, enjoying tremendously his reigning *village idiot* status in aus.pol

/Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
malicious wankers residing in my killfile/
/Xposting to your fellow retards from septic cesspit ngs terminated
permanently/

> Ördög
>> There is NO bias on my part. However that only covers sane and rational
>> humans...thus sadly in that collective you and your insanity t.p.g. ilk
>> ain't included.
>> Thus your actual mistake is now trolling in a newsgroup where you, the
>> septic subhuman gun-fucker trash, don't belong
>
> Ordog is a armchair communist

Oh, that armchair envy of yours keep on resurfacing.
I suppose, your hard park-bench accommodation across that large bottle
shop in Shiboxville where you obtain your endless supply of Goon Bags
fills aggravate you to no end thus that limitless hate and envy towards me.
It must be really hurting your alt-right ego that even a bloody
communist can afford to sit in a nice armchair in a comfy home laughing
at your posted idiocy while you are banished to be exposed to the nasty
elements sleeping on or under a dilapidated park bench in a remote and
unattractive suburb of Sydney that mostly just silly bogans call home.

/snip remainder of your copy and paste plagiarized mental trash and hate
propaganda/

NOTE:
Your idiot alt-right/Xtian fundy mostly copy and paste hate propaganda
sig was flushed as always without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<oit3vhp224gskjvj6a3fv7j8dspo9lps2d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21368&group=aus.politics#21368

From: go?d_se...@F?rds_theater.com (The Real Abraham Lincöln)
Newsgroups: alt.journalism,aus.politics,nz.general,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 02:14:45 -0800
 by: The Real Abraham Lin - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 10:14 UTC

On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 12:17:39 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:

>>>The Real Abraham Lincoln trolling as if there was no tomorrow

>>>There is NO bias on my part. However that only covers sane and rational
>>>humans...thus sadly in that collective you and your insanity t.p.g. ilk
>>>ain't included.
>>>
>>>Thus your actual mistake is now trolling in a newsgroup where you, the
>>>septic subhuman gun-fucker trash, don't belong
>>
>>You seem to be unusually upset about my posting in your little
>>newsgroup. You need to let everyone know how this infuriates you.
>>
>>First, you need to get your message out to the public. Obviously, you
>>need some community support.
>>
>>Holding up a sign at passing cars isn't going to do much. People
>>have to know you're REALLY serious, and they should pay attention to
>>you.
>>
>>Now, how are you going to do THAT?
>>
>>Well, I have a suggestion. First, locate your local courthouse. It's
>>usually in your county seat.
>>
>>Call the TV stations in your area and tell them you're going to make
>>an important announcement regarding trolling, at dusk. Dusk is very
>>important as you will soon see.
>>
>>Get some gasoline or lighter fluid in a squeeze bottle and put it in a
>>briefcase. Climb to the middle of the steps. When the time comes and
>>the TV crews are set up and standing by, squirt yourself ALL OVER with
>>gasoline and light yourself on fire.
>>
>>This is the important part- DO NOT SCREAM IN PAIN. You just need to
>>sit there quietly and burn. I guarantee you, you will have everyone's
>>attention, especially when you sit there all spooky and quiet.
>>
>>The rivulets of your rendered fat will begin dripping down the steps
>>and coursing through the gutters of Australia, bringing your message
>>to a grateful nation.

>/I can still see you .../

Did you forget your lighter?

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<tsuapa$h8li$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21375&group=aus.politics#21375

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: alt.journalism,aus.politics,nz.general,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Zones'
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 10:19:07 +1100
 by: Fran - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 23:19 UTC

On 19/02/2023 11:26 am, The Real Abraham Lincöln wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 09:23:13 +1100, Ördög
> <newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:
>
>> The Real Abraham Lincoln trolling as if there was no tomorrow
>>
>>> Where is the bias?
>>
>> There is NO bias on my part. However that only covers sane and rational
>> humans...thus sadly in that collective you and your insanity t.p.g. ilk
>> ain't included.
>>
>> Thus your actual mistake is now trolling in a newsgroup where you, the
>> septic subhuman gun-fucker trash, don't belong
>
> You seem to be unusually upset about my posting in your little
> newsgroup. You need to let everyone know how this infuriates you.
>
> First, you need to get your message out to the public. Obviously, you
> need some community support.
>
> Holding up a sign at passing cars isn't going to do much. People
> have to know you're REALLY serious, and they should pay attention to
> you.
>
> Now, how are you going to do THAT?
>
> Well, I have a suggestion. First, locate your local courthouse. It's
> usually in your county seat.

Right there with that comment you've just proved that what Ordog said
about tpg idiots who always like to parade their ignorance especially of
geography and other societies. I've snipped the rest of your paragraphs
which are just further confirmation.

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<tsuasl$h8li$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21376&group=aus.politics#21376

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
Zones'
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 10:20:55 +1100
 by: Fran - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 23:20 UTC

On 19/02/2023 1:04 pm, Ördög wrote:
> Petz, enjoying tremendously his reigning *village idiot* status in aus.pol
>
> /Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
> malicious wankers residing in my killfile/
> /Xposting to your fellow retards from septic cesspit ngs terminated
> permanently/
>>
>> Ördög
>>> There is NO bias on my part. However that only covers sane and rational
>>> humans...thus sadly in that collective you and your insanity t.p.g. ilk
>>> ain't included.
>>> Thus your actual mistake is now trolling in a newsgroup where you, the
>>> septic subhuman gun-fucker trash, don't belong
>>
>> Ordog is a armchair communist
>
> Oh, that armchair envy of yours keep on resurfacing.

Poor old pretzel. His dementia is getting worse. I hate to think how
many times you've told him you are a fully fledged committed Communist
and your armchair is not involved.

> I suppose, your hard park-bench accommodation across that large bottle
> shop in Shiboxville where you obtain your endless supply of Goon Bags
> fills aggravate you to no end thus that limitless hate and envy towards me.
> It must be really hurting your alt-right ego that even a bloody
> communist can afford to sit in a nice armchair in a comfy home laughing
> at your posted idiocy while you are banished to be exposed to the nasty
> elements sleeping on or under a dilapidated park bench in a remote and
> unattractive suburb of Sydney that mostly just silly bogans call home.
>>
> /snip remainder of your copy and paste plagiarized mental trash and hate
> propaganda/
>
> NOTE:
> Your idiot alt-right/Xtian fundy mostly copy and paste hate propaganda
> sig was flushed as always without reading!

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<c5012267-0bdd-421e-954c-35a117bafc7cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21378&group=aus.politics#21378

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 16:21:32 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 00:21 UTC

On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 10:20:55 AM UTC+11, Fran wrote:
> On 19/02/2023 1:04 pm, Ördög wrote:
> > Petz
> >> Ordog is a armchair communist

Snip Fran pet dog Ordog' snipping headers and what was said

> Poor old pretzel. His dementia is getting worse. I hate to think how
> many times you've told him you are a fully fledged committed Communist
> and your armchair is not involved.

Here is what was said for "Fran's" minuscular audience!
Ordog is a armchair communist but won't go to one to check it out!

Here's Asian guy so convinced Communism was the way to he checked it
out!
<https://www.rbth.com/history/333201-japanese-communist-katsuno-gulag>
https://tinyurl.com/2lx9uszo
A belief in the socialist utopia led Kinmasa Katsuno (1901-1983) first
to Paris, then to Moscow, and subsequently to Siberia as a prisoner stripped of
all his civil rights.
Unlike tens of thousands of Gulag inmates, Katsuno survived and was
one of the first to tell the world about the horrors of the repressive Stalinist
machine.
--
Petzl
Turns out like all "Communists" such as Ordog
Want to be on a yacht in a Gucci tracksuit, holding a vodka in one hand
and a underage prostitute in the other.
Not standing in line all day for a potato like their comrades do!

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<tsv8tq$j9m$1@toxic.dizum.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21386&group=aus.politics#21386

From: wallywo...@dont-email.me (Wally)
Newsgroups: alt.journalism,aus.politics,nz.general,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 07:53:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wally - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 07:53 UTC

Fran <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
wrote in news:tsuapa$h8li$1@dont-email.me:

> On 19/02/2023 11:26 am, The Real Abraham Lincöln wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 09:23:13 +1100, Ördög
>> <newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:
>>
>>> The Real Abraham Lincoln trolling as if there was no tomorrow

>>> There is NO bias on my part. However that only covers sane and
rational
>>> humans...thus sadly in that collective you and your insanity t.p.g.
ilk
>>> ain't included.
>>>
>>> Thus your actual mistake is now trolling in a newsgroup where you, the
>>> septic subhuman gun-fucker trash, don't belong
>>
>> You seem to be unusually upset about my posting in your little
>> newsgroup. You need to let everyone know how this infuriates you.
>>
>> First, you need to get your message out to the public. Obviously, you
>> need some community support.
>>
>> Holding up a sign at passing cars isn't going to do much. People
>> have to know you're REALLY serious, and they should pay attention to
>> you.
>>
>> Now, how are you going to do THAT?
>>
>> Well, I have a suggestion. First, locate your local courthouse. It's
>> usually in your county seat.
>
> Right there with that comment you've just proved that what Ordog said
> about tpg idiots who always like to parade their ignorance especially of
> geography and other societies. I've snipped the rest of your paragraphs
> which are just further confirmation.

Ordogs pee on bushes and poop in flower beds. What do you do?

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<op.10nos1pjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21389&group=aus.politics#21389

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.journalism,aus.politics,nz.general,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Zones'
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 19:35:15 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 08:35 UTC

On Mon, 20 Feb 2023 18:53:31 +1100, Wally <wallyworld@dont-email.me> wrote:
> Fran <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
> wrote in news:tsuapa$h8li$1@dont-email.me:
>
>> On 19/02/2023 11:26 am, The Real Abraham Lincöln wrote:

> rational
> ilk

>>> You seem to be unusually upset about my posting in your little
>>> newsgroup. You need to let everyone know how this infuriates you.
>>>
>>> First, you need to get your message out to the public. Obviously, you
>>> need some community support.
>>>
>>> Holding up a sign at passing cars isn't going to do much. People
>>> have to know you're REALLY serious, and they should pay attention to
>>> you.
>>>
>>> Now, how are you going to do THAT?
>>>
>>> Well, I have a suggestion. First, locate your local courthouse. It's
>>> usually in your county seat.
>>
>> Right there with that comment you've just proved that what Ordog said
>> about tpg idiots who always like to parade their ignorance especially of
>> geography and other societies. I've snipped the rest of your paragraphs
>> which are just further confirmation.
>
> Ordogs pee on bushes and poop in flower beds. What do you do?

Shits and pisses in here

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<aZUIL.3419721$SIb3.2997873@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21403&group=aus.politics#21403

Zones'
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 12:17:55 +1100
 by: Ördög - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 01:17 UTC

Fran

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>> Ordog is a armchair communist
>>
>> Oh, that armchair envy of yours keep on resurfacing.
>
> Poor old pretzel.  His dementia is getting worse.  I hate to think how
> many times you've told him you are a fully fledged committed Communist
> and your armchair is not involved.
/snip/

Yeah!

I can't figure out why is he attacking me in such a retarded manner
(could it be that he really is a full retard?). ;-)

On one hand, his attacks have always centered on who I was (i.e. that
horribly hated bloody communist), and hardly about what topic I have
presented for discussion.
On the other hand he pretends that I am no real communist.

So who the bloody hell does he think I am?

LOL!
The Petz's Village Idiot Show never ends!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<0hVIL.3419722$SIb3.2645608@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21404&group=aus.politics#21404

Zones'
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 12:39:05 +1100
 by: Ördög - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 01:39 UTC

Petz, recharged on plenty of GoonBag fumes

> Fran
>> Ördög
>>> Petz
>>>
> Snip Fran pet dog Ordog' snipping headers and what was said

Not being able to distinguish between a dog and the Devil does not bode
well for you, neither here nor in the afterlife, Petz dear.
*Ördög* means in Hungarian the "Devil". That is who I am in this
newsgroup. Of course, you have already been told that before but you
still bought into that demented misnaming bullshit originating from your
retarded newsgroup boyfriends. :-P

BTW snipping is a necessary tool to eliminate everything that is
irrelevant to a discussion, including any possible idiotic cross-posting
spree, even if you and brain dead ilk do not like it. Learn to scroll
the thread back up if you want to see what was posted early on in the
debate. It is still there quite unchanged.

>> Poor old pretzel. His dementia is getting worse. I hate to think how
>> many times you've told him you are a fully fledged committed Communist
>> and your armchair is not involved.
>>
> Here is what was said for "Fran's" minuscular audience!
> Ordog is a armchair communist but won't go to one to check it out!

And my full reply to that which Fran and others have clearly read and
understood was:

~~~~~
Oh, that armchair envy of yours keep on resurfacing.
I suppose, your hard park-bench accommodation across that large bottle
shop in Shiboxville where you obtain your endless supply of Goon Bags
fills aggravate you to no end thus that limitless hate and envy towards me.
It must be really hurting your alt-right ego that even a bloody
communist can afford to sit in a nice armchair in a comfy home laughing
at your posted idiocy while you are banished to be exposed to the nasty
elements sleeping on or under a dilapidated park bench in a remote and
unattractive suburb of Sydney that mostly just silly bogans call home.

Actually no one during contemporary times has ever lived in real
communism. Because it still remains that distant goal in the future its
advocates are working towards. First we have to create a properly
function transitional society, and even regarding that we aren't there yet.
That is precisely why all those countries that have so far attempted to
transition out of capitalism never even pretended to be anything but
near socialist. You'd know that if you had a functioning brain and
weren't ignoring actual history...which you clearly don't ... so there
you go Petz dear!
Keep on spewing your inebriated brain-farts! That sums up your
intellectual capabilities.
~~~

/remove regurgitated copy and paste whataboutist wanker crap/

NOTE:
Your idiot alt-right/Xtian fundy hate propaganda sig was flushed as
always without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About 'Gun-free Zones'

<tt1os1$12bb9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21412&group=aus.politics#21412

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
Zones'
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 17:37:50 +1100
 by: Fran - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 06:37 UTC

On 21/02/2023 12:17 pm, Ördög wrote:
> Fran
>
>> Ördög
>>> Petz
>>>
>>> Oh, that armchair envy of yours keep on resurfacing.
>>
>> Poor old pretzel.  His dementia is getting worse.  I hate to think how
>> many times you've told him you are a fully fledged committed Communist
>> and your armchair is not involved.
> /snip/
>
> Yeah!
>
> I can't figure out why is he attacking me in such a retarded manner
> (could it be that he really is a full retard?). ;-)

He's just baying a the moon insane. Trying to use reason to figure out
his posts or why he's written some particular form of idiocy is a waste
of time.

> On one hand, his attacks have always centered on who I was (i.e. that
> horribly hated bloody communist), and hardly about what topic I have
> presented for discussion.
> On the other hand he pretends that I am no real communist. >
> So who the bloody hell does he think I am?

He doesn't think. Ever.

> LOL!
> The Petz's Village Idiot Show never ends!

Sadly not.