From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Where is ???White Privilege???? I Can???t Find It.
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 17:04:01 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 06:04 UTC

On Wed, 22 Feb 23 04:34:21 UTC, Deborah Sharavi <void@invalid.noy>
wrote:

>Where is “White Privilege?” I Can’t Find It.
>
>by Paul Craig Roberts
>
>“People don’t realize how hard it is to speak the truth to people who
>don’t realize they are living a lie.” — Edward Snowden
>
>February is the month we celebrate Black Heritage Month. Try
>celebrating White Heritage. It would be declared an insurrection, and
>instantly the FBI would be on the scene rounding up white supremacists
>and domestic terrorists.
Snip
URL
<https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2023/02/13/where-is-white-privilege-i-cant-find-it/>
https://tinyurl.com/2pg399co
**********************
The first slaves imported into the American colonies in 1619 were 100
white children from Ireland
children in 1619. four months before the arrival of a the first
shipment of Black slaves. Many were brought from Ireland. where the
law held that it was no more sin to kill n Irishman than a dog or any
other brute".
King James II, followed by Charles I and Oliver Cromwell, sold over
500,000 Irish Catholics into slavery throughout the 1600's onto
plantations in the West Indies Islands of Antigua, Montserrat.
Jamaica. Barbados. as well as Virginia and New England. Irish slaves
were less expensive than African, and treated with more cruelity &
death.
In the 18th Century. from 1600 until 1699. there were many more Irish
sold as slaves than African's. There are records of Irish slaves, well
Into the 18th Century. Many never made it off the ships. According to
written record, in at least one Incident 132 slaves, men, women. and
children, were dumped Overboard to drown because ships supplies were
running low. They were drowned because the Insurance would pay for an
"accident," but not if the slaves were allowed to starve.

The so called "potato famine" in Ireland was caused by the English who
were overseas landlords of Ireland, the potato shortage just meant all
food was being taken from the Irish to be sold to the English.
The English also sold the Irish as slave labor
Reality many Irish were slaves sent over to US as convicts
Chained up and whipped, forced to work. Often for the crime of simply
being Irish.
That's not "sentence", that's slavery.
--
Petzl
The real tragedy is the leftie fakenews has gone into overdrive!

Bottom line is government can provide opportunities, Unless people
realize they need to study hard at school to get qualifications, work
hard get a good job and leave something better for your children, or
your buggered for life.

Re: -- WHERE IS WHITE PRIVILEGE? I CAN'T FIND IT. {@2: Sup: 31 - PACKING: CHUANG (#69); Ego: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#94)}

<31c28c6118fb93138cf3d517ac8cb3c9@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21444&group=aus.politics#21444

From: rex...@lycos.com (rex)
Subject: Re: -- WHERE IS WHITE PRIVILEGE? I CAN'T FIND IT. {@2: Sup: 31 -
PACKING: CHUANG (#69); Ego: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#94)}
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 11:12:24 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.democrats.d, alt.politics.republicans,
alt.politics.usa, aus.politics, talk.politics.guns
 by: rex - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 10:12 UTC

On 21 Feb 2023, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> posted some

> Does anyone know what the Irish influence was on American independence
> as Republicanism?
>
> THIS REFERENCE CONFIRMS MY SUSPICIONS: "For more than two centuries,
> what has been most forgotten about America's stirring creation story
> were the crucial and disproportionate contributions that the Irish
> people, especially the more numerous Scotch-Irish (compared to Irish
> Catholics) from Northern Ireland, played in the winning of the
> American Revolution. Largely because of Ireland's dark legacy of early
> subjugation by England and difficult economic times that caused a mass
> exodus of immigrants to colonial America, the Irish people became not
> marginal, but the leading players in America's struggle for liberty
> and creation.

Yes, the Irish were slaves and helped build the railroads.

Re: Where is “White Privilege?” I Can’t Find It.

<tt529e$1gubh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21445&group=aus.politics#21445

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Where is “White Privilege?” I Can
’t_Find_It.
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 23:37:01 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 12:37 UTC

Petzl wrote on 22/2/23 5:04 pm:
> On Wed, 22 Feb 23 04:34:21 UTC, Deborah Sharavi <void@invalid.noy>
> wrote:
>
>> Where is “White Privilege?” I Can’t Find It.
>>
>> by Paul Craig Roberts
>>
>> “People don’t realize how hard it is to speak the truth to people
>> who don’t realize they are living a lie.” — Edward Snowden
>>
>> February is the month we celebrate Black Heritage Month. Try
>> celebrating White Heritage. It would be declared an insurrection,
>> and instantly the FBI would be on the scene rounding up white
>> supremacists and domestic terrorists.
> Snip URL
> <https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2023/02/13/where-is-white-privilege-i-cant-find-it/>

https://tinyurl.com/2pg399co
> ********************** The first slaves imported into the American
> colonies in 1619 were 100 white children from Ireland children in
> 1619. four months before the arrival of a the first shipment of Black
> slaves. Many were brought from Ireland. where the law held that it
> was no more sin to kill n Irishman than a dog or any other brute".

What has this got to do with Australia, Petzl??
--
Daniel

Re: Where is “White Privilege?” I Can’t Find It.

<op.10r3s7pdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21447&group=aus.politics#21447

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 04:49:45 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 17:49 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Deborah Sharavi <void@invalid.noy> wrote

>> Where is “White Privilege?” I Can’t Find It.

>> by Paul Craig Roberts

>> “People don’t realize how hard it is to speak the truth to people who
>> don’t realize they are living a lie.” — Edward Snowden

>> February is the month we celebrate Black Heritage Month. Try
>> celebrating White Heritage. It would be declared an insurrection, and
>> instantly the FBI would be on the scene rounding up white supremacists
>> and domestic terrorists.
> Snip
> URL
> <https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2023/02/13/where-is-white-privilege-i-cant-find-it/>
> https://tinyurl.com/2pg399co

Just because some fool claims something...

> **********************
> The first slaves imported into the American colonies in 1619 were 100
> white children from Ireland
> children in 1619.

BULLSHIT. Those weren't slaves.

> four months before the arrival of a the first
> shipment of Black slaves. Many were brought from Ireland. where the
> law held that it was no more sin to kill n Irishman than a dog or any
> other brute".

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> King James II, followed by Charles I and Oliver Cromwell, sold over
> 500,000 Irish Catholics into slavery throughout the 1600's onto
> plantations in the West Indies Islands of Antigua, Montserrat.
> Jamaica. Barbados. as well as Virginia and New England.

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> Irish slaves
> were less expensive than African, and treated with more cruelity &
> death.

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> In the 18th Century. from 1600 until 1699. there were many more Irish
> sold as slaves than African's.

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> There are records of Irish slaves, well
> Into the 18th Century.

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> Many never made it off the ships.

Just as true of immigants, fool.

> According to
> written record, in at least one Incident 132 slaves, men, women. and
> children, were dumped Overboard to drown because ships supplies were
> running low. They were drowned because the Insurance would pay for an
> "accident," but not if the slaves were allowed to starve.

Those weren't slaves, fool.

> The so called "potato famine" in Ireland was caused by the English who
> were overseas landlords of Ireland, the potato shortage just meant all
> food was being taken from the Irish to be sold to the English.

Irrelevant to the stupid lie about slaves.

> The English also sold the Irish as slave labor

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> Reality many Irish were slaves sent over to US as convicts

Convicts aren't slaves, fool.

> Chained up and whipped, forced to work.

Plenty of english criminals were too, fool.

> Often for the crime of simply
> being Irish.

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> That's not "sentence", that's slavery.

BULLSHIT.

Re: -- WHERE IS WHITE PRIVILEGE? I CAN'T FIND IT. {@2: Sup: 31 - PACKING: CHUANG (#69); Ego: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#94)}

<op.10r4ivembyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21450&group=aus.politics#21450

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.usa,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns
PACKING: CHUANG (#69); Ego: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#94)}
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 05:05:09 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 18:05 UTC

On Wed, 22 Feb 2023 21:12:24 +1100, rex <rex@lycos.com> wrote:

> On 21 Feb 2023, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> posted some
>
>> Does anyone know what the Irish influence was on American independence
>> as Republicanism?
>>
>> THIS REFERENCE CONFIRMS MY SUSPICIONS: "For more than two centuries,
>> what has been most forgotten about America's stirring creation story
>> were the crucial and disproportionate contributions that the Irish
>> people, especially the more numerous Scotch-Irish (compared to Irish
>> Catholics) from Northern Ireland, played in the winning of the
>> American Revolution. Largely because of Ireland's dark legacy of early
>> subjugation by England and difficult economic times that caused a mass
>> exodus of immigrants to colonial America, the Irish people became not
>> marginal, but the leading players in America's struggle for liberty
>> and creation.
>
> Yes, the Irish were slaves

Nope, you dont pay slaves.

> and helped build the railroads.

Re: -- WHERE IS WHITE PRIVILEGE? I CAN'T FIND IT. {@2: Sup: 31 - PACKING: CHUANG (#69); Ego: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#94)}

<tf5dvh15n4in1h8h9rtr5gbtoscuhtb1k1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21455&group=aus.politics#21455

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.usa,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: -- WHERE IS WHITE PRIVILEGE? I CAN'T FIND IT. {@2: Sup: 31 - PACKING: CHUANG (#69); Ego: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#94)}
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 09:28:35 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 22:28 UTC

On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 05:05:09 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Feb 2023 21:12:24 +1100, rex <rex@lycos.com> wrote:
>
>> On 21 Feb 2023, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> posted some
>>
>>> Does anyone know what the Irish influence was on American independence
>>> as Republicanism?
>>>
>>> THIS REFERENCE CONFIRMS MY SUSPICIONS: "For more than two centuries,
>>> what has been most forgotten about America's stirring creation story
>>> were the crucial and disproportionate contributions that the Irish
>>> people, especially the more numerous Scotch-Irish (compared to Irish
>>> Catholics) from Northern Ireland, played in the winning of the
>>> American Revolution. Largely because of Ireland's dark legacy of early
>>> subjugation by England and difficult economic times that caused a mass
>>> exodus of immigrants to colonial America, the Irish people became not
>>> marginal, but the leading players in America's struggle for liberty
>>> and creation.
>>
>> Yes, the Irish were slaves
>
>Nope, you dont pay slaves.

Of course they don't have to. The slaves pay themselves in the form
of credit-cards, endless mortgages, rampant consumerism, and overseas
trips in steerage-class aero planes.
No more floggings, whips and chains (pity).
Yep, the idle poor are gonna stay that way!