Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS (click a section below)

mail  files  register  newsreader  groups  login

Message-ID:  

The attacker must vanquish; the defender need only survive.


aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Re: Sparkly Underwear

SubjectAuthor
* Sparkly Underwearjohn ashby
+* Re: Sparkly UnderwearNick Odell
|`* Re: Sparkly Underwearjohn ashby
| `- Re: Sparkly UnderwearSam Plusnet
`* Re: Sparkly UnderwearBrritSki
 `- Re: Sparkly Underwearjohn ashby

1
Sparkly Underwear

<uqlj0o$3db26$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21407&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21407

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: johnashb...@yahoo.com (john ashby)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Sparkly Underwear
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 17:52:24 +0000
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 6
Message-ID: <uqlj0o$3db26$1@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 17:52:24 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="b2572fa49346f0912527072d2a5ad89e";
logging-data="3583046"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19fWo2AgOHa+iPShDSPd3Q2"
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
Cancel-Lock: sha1:3Rkey4Cd0EhjlfTKSOyCVKyyBn8=
Content-Language: en-US
 by: john ashby - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 17:52 UTC

Someone close to my heart is quoted extensively in the latter part of
this article:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-13084487/Thefts-net-loss-British-Museum-despite-hopeful-recovery.html

john

Re: Sparkly Underwear

<880tsitkk2mkalgc1a0e5e2sn3h78inq71@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21410&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21410

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.goja.nl.eu.org!3.eu.feeder.erje.net!feeder.erje.net!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: nickodel...@yahoo.ca (Nick Odell)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Sparkly Underwear
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 21:30:36 +0000
Organization: really???
Lines: 14
Message-ID: <880tsitkk2mkalgc1a0e5e2sn3h78inq71@4ax.com>
References: <uqlj0o$3db26$1@dont-email.me>
Reply-To: nickodell49@yahoo.ca
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="12748e26c8b9c8cc53b09128d55de229";
logging-data="3671338"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1//IoXMb6BoBjl9RBOHu+Dk26BddjWmpno="
Cancel-Lock: sha1:OZ0gu9jJXBxJ8wXlvoqpueodb6E=
X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 4.2/32.1118
 by: Nick Odell - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 21:30 UTC

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 17:52:24 +0000, john ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Someone close to my heart is quoted extensively in the latter part of
>this article:
>
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-13084487/Thefts-net-loss-British-Museum-despite-hopeful-recovery.html
>
There's a bloke quoted in the first part of the article and a bloke in
the shadows in the first illustration. There's a blokess quoted in the
final part of the article and a blokess in the shadows in the second
illustration. Are they the quotees or other people entirely? EMNTK

Nick

Re: Sparkly Underwear

<uqm152$3g5n7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21411&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21411

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: johnashb...@yahoo.com (john ashby)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Sparkly Underwear
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 21:53:38 +0000
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 21
Message-ID: <uqm152$3g5n7$1@dont-email.me>
References: <uqlj0o$3db26$1@dont-email.me>
<880tsitkk2mkalgc1a0e5e2sn3h78inq71@4ax.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 21:53:38 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="b2572fa49346f0912527072d2a5ad89e";
logging-data="3675879"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18zfp5u9QM3zLA8c5UGFB7v"
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
Cancel-Lock: sha1:MbLSYsVIhlo2kUUdmAZOiijB+4s=
Content-Language: en-US
In-Reply-To: <880tsitkk2mkalgc1a0e5e2sn3h78inq71@4ax.com>
 by: john ashby - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 21:53 UTC

On 15/02/2024 21:30, Nick Odell wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 17:52:24 +0000, john ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Someone close to my heart is quoted extensively in the latter part of
>> this article:
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-13084487/Thefts-net-loss-British-Museum-despite-hopeful-recovery.html
>>
> There's a bloke quoted in the first part of the article and a bloke in
> the shadows in the first illustration. There's a blokess quoted in the
> final part of the article and a blokess in the shadows in the second
> illustration. Are they the quotees or other people entirely? EMNTK
>
> Nick

I don't know Tom Harrison by sight but the shad(ow)y woman is indeed
she. And even in such darkness she has the air of avid excitement that
comes over her when discussing gems.

john

Re: Sparkly Underwear

<vFNzN.16664$ps1.12165@fx12.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21414&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21414

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.de!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!fx12.ams1.POSTED!not-for-mail
MIME-Version: 1.0
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
Subject: Re: Sparkly Underwear
Content-Language: en-GB
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
References: <uqlj0o$3db26$1@dont-email.me>
<880tsitkk2mkalgc1a0e5e2sn3h78inq71@4ax.com> <uqm152$3g5n7$1@dont-email.me>
From: not...@home.com (Sam Plusnet)
In-Reply-To: <uqm152$3g5n7$1@dont-email.me>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Lines: 26
Message-ID: <vFNzN.16664$ps1.12165@fx12.ams1>
X-Complaints-To: abuse(at)newshosting.com
NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:18:03 UTC
Organization: Newshosting.com - Highest quality at a great price! www.newshosting.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:18:03 +0000
X-Received-Bytes: 1735
 by: Sam Plusnet - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:18 UTC

On 15-Feb-24 21:53, john ashby wrote:
> On 15/02/2024 21:30, Nick Odell wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 17:52:24 +0000, john ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Someone close to my heart is quoted extensively in the latter part of
>>> this article:
>>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-13084487/Thefts-net-loss-British-Museum-despite-hopeful-recovery.html
>>>
>> There's a bloke quoted in the first part of the article and a bloke in
>> the shadows in the first illustration. There's a blokess quoted in the
>> final part of the article and a blokess in the shadows in the second
>> illustration. Are they the quotees or other people entirely? EMNTK
>>
>> Nick
>
> I don't know Tom Harrison by sight but the shad(ow)y woman is indeed
> she. And even in such darkness she has the air of avid excitement that
> comes over her when discussing gems.

I had long suspected you to be a diamond geezer.

--
Sam Plusnet

Re: Sparkly Underwear

<l411ouFlh0jU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21523&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21523

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: rtilbury...@gmail.com (BrritSki)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Sparkly Underwear
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 14:39:26 +0000
Lines: 8
Message-ID: <l411ouFlh0jU4@mid.individual.net>
References: <uqlj0o$3db26$1@dont-email.me>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: individual.net rySmtjKT9DhbZapU1w0PowKQmkZnRxRpY4Mnffz6Exr2VINHM=
Cancel-Lock: sha1:Wj5gz6BwJbFgdOm9KAPcZGcDyPQ= sha256:FyVbHIceB+HY0xfqPW5gWOe8FX+wVpC9FrX8nUDnGvc=
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
Content-Language: en-US
In-Reply-To: <uqlj0o$3db26$1@dont-email.me>
 by: BrritSki - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 14:39 UTC

On 15/02/2024 17:52, john ashby wrote:
> Someone close to my heart is quoted extensively in the latter part of
> this article:
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-13084487/Thefts-net-loss-British-Museum-despite-hopeful-recovery.html
>
Has Ms Wagner examined the Rheingold ?

Re: Sparkly Underwear

<urfkak$1tarf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21524&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21524

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: johnashb...@yahoo.com (john ashby)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Sparkly Underwear
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 14:54:12 +0000
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 16
Message-ID: <urfkak$1tarf$1@dont-email.me>
References: <uqlj0o$3db26$1@dont-email.me> <l411ouFlh0jU4@mid.individual.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 14:54:12 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="20c5a75be1ebd3f470c5950b7516aa70";
logging-data="2009967"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19cSoKyfxr4FCapGYfLLv1v"
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
Cancel-Lock: sha1:wRtFwE7cIEwRdvskI8QvCFj9ojo=
In-Reply-To: <l411ouFlh0jU4@mid.individual.net>
Content-Language: en-US
 by: john ashby - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 14:54 UTC

On 25/02/2024 14:39, BrritSki wrote:
> On 15/02/2024 17:52, john ashby wrote:
>> Someone close to my heart is quoted extensively in the latter part of
>> this article:
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-13084487/Thefts-net-loss-British-Museum-despite-hopeful-recovery.html
>>
> Has Ms Wagner examined the Rheingold ?
>

Funny you should say that. We spent Christmas 2022 at the start of what
I laughingly call our relationship watching, at her suggestion, the Ring
Cycle on ARTE, not together but contemporaneously-ish. And commenting on
the silliness of the production (A stuffed toy Grane?)

john


aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Re: Sparkly Underwear

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor