Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 09:03:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mr Loophole finds another loophole
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 17:03 UTC

Another example from yesterday’s Daily Mail of everyone’s favourite road safety lawyer (and snazzy jumper wearer) Nick Freeman fighting the good fight:

In today`s @MailOnline (link is external) why I believe postal strikes could provide scope for speeders to avoid justice. It`s a loophole the Government needs to close pic.twitter.com/GAnf57Fqcp (link is external)

— Nick Freeman (@TheMrLoophole) January 23, 2023 (link is external)

So basically: ‘We’re definitely not saying do this – in fact it’s terrible the government hasn’t done anything about this seemingly quite easy way to avoid a ticket. We really need to close this loophole that people like, I don’t know, our readers could use themselves...’

https://road.cc/content/news/cycling-live-blog-24-january-2023-298835#live-blog-item-42525

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Mr Loophole finds another loophole