The world is coming to an end. Please log off.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit of society...GOP politicians have the answer!

SubjectAuthor
* OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit of society...GOPÖrdög
+- OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit of society...GOP politicians Peter Jason
+- How to beat your children for the full benefit of society...GOP politicians havemax headroom
`* OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit ofOzix
 +- OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit ofÖrdög
 `- OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit ofLions Growl of Butchers Foul

1
OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit of society...GOP politicians have the answer!

<_MRJL.1666315$geq2.424770@fx09.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21483&group=aus.politics#21483

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit of society...GOP
politicians have the answer!
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 09:29:11 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 22:29 UTC

*Republican Representative Says Children Dying From Child Abuse Is GOOD
For America*
/Farron Balanced/
/330K subscribers, 28,753 views 24 Feb 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGLOom9Mik4&ab_channel=FarronBalanced>

"Republican Representative David Eastman, a state Representative in
Alaska, made waves this week when he said during a hearing that children
who die from child abuse are actually serving a BENEFIT to society
because that's one less person that'll be on government assistance. This
is the most callous and cruel statement we've come across in a long
time, but it perfectly shows what Republicans think of their fellow
human beings. Farron Cousins discusses this.

Link:
<https://www.thedailybeast.com/alaska-republican-argues-child-abuse-deaths-can-be-a-benefit-to-society?ref=home>
~~~

The video says it all, no need to attach any detailed commentary on my part.
The US is doomed! But I hope they don't infect OZ with their contagious
mental disease before they go into the garbage bin of ugly history.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit of society...GOP politicians have the answer!

<5p0gvhtnbn3bj9p3gfsavj9k0tmhrvf0kf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21487&group=aus.politics#21487

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit of society...GOP politicians have the answer!
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 11:26:07 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 00:26 UTC

On Fri, 24 Feb 2023 09:29:11 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:

I have been crying in the wilderness for ages on a related topic.

I refer to the old Rescued Generation of Abos where the kids of
drunken & ignorant sots were rescued from their inevitable fate and
given the benefits of a basic education.

And the policy should be introduced!

Dare anyone here disagree? (except you.know.who.)

Re: How to beat your children for the full benefit of society...GOP politicians have the answer!

<tt99fl$248ar$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21489&group=aus.politics#21489

From: maximush...@gmx.com (max headroom)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 18:45:23 -0800
 by: max headroom - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 02:45 UTC

In news:_MRJL.1666315$geq2.424770@fx09.ams4, �rd�g
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> typed:

> *Republican Representative Says Children Dying From Child Abuse Is GOOD
> For America*
> /Farron Balanced/
> /330K subscribers, 28,753 views 24 Feb 2023/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGLOom9Mik4&ab_channel=FarronBalanced>

> "Republican Representative David Eastman, a state Representative in
> Alaska, made waves this week...

No, he didn't.

Re: OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit of society...GOP politicians have the answer!

<63f8649b$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21493&group=aus.politics#21493

Subject: Re: OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit of
society...GOP politicians have the answer!
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 15:17:47 +0800
 by: Ozix - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 07:17 UTC

Ördög wrote:
> *Republican Representative Says Children Dying From Child Abuse Is GOOD
> For America*
> /Farron Balanced/
> /330K subscribers, 28,753 views  24 Feb 2023/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGLOom9Mik4&ab_channel=FarronBalanced>
>
> "Republican Representative David Eastman, a state Representative in
> Alaska, made waves this week when he said during a hearing that children
> who die from child abuse are actually serving a BENEFIT to society
> because that's one less person that'll be on government assistance. This
> is the most callous and cruel statement we've come across in a long
> time, but it perfectly shows what Republicans think of their fellow
> human beings. Farron Cousins discusses this.

That is really crossing the line. I assume he also supports abortion
then? Surely would be less of the underclass kiddies ending up on welfare.

Re: OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit of society...GOP politicians have the answer!

<rb9KL.3411699$vSy3.1454148@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21496&group=aus.politics#21496

society...GOP politicians have the answer!
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 07:34:29 +1100
 by: Ördög - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 20:34 UTC

Ozix

> Ördög
>> *Republican Representative Says Children Dying From Child Abuse Is
>> GOOD For America*
>> /Farron Balanced/
>> /330K subscribers, 28,753 views  24 Feb 2023/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGLOom9Mik4&ab_channel=FarronBalanced>
>>
>> "Republican Representative David Eastman, a state Representative in
>> Alaska, made waves this week when he said during a hearing that
>> children who die from child abuse are actually serving a BENEFIT to
>> society because that's one less person that'll be on government
>> assistance. This is the most callous and cruel statement we've come
>> across in a long time, but it perfectly shows what Republicans think
>> of their fellow human beings. Farron Cousins discusses this.
>>

> That is really crossing the line. I assume he also supports abortion
> then? Surely would be less of the underclass kiddies ending up on welfare.

Nope. This creep is apparently "pro-life" ... until the baby
isborn...after that its open season for abuse and neglect.
Never expect logic nor reason from far-right politicians. They have
replaced both with opportunism and hypocrisy.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: OT: How to beat your children for the full benefit of society...GOP politicians have the answer!

<ac5f7313-53e2-4f5c-b796-03e2c75dccd9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21616&group=aus.politics#21616

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 14:30:51 -0800 (PST)
society...GOP politicians have the answer!
From: screamin...@gmail.com (Lions Growl of Butchers Foul)
 by: Lions Growl of Butch - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 22:30 UTC

On Friday, February 24, 2023 at 6:17:58 PM UTC+11, Ozix wrote:
> Ördög wrote:
> > *Republican Representative Says Children Dying From Child Abuse Is GOOD
> > For America*
> > /Farron Balanced/
> > /330K subscribers, 28,753 views 24 Feb 2023/
> > <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGLOom9Mik4&ab_channel=FarronBalanced>
> >
> > "Republican Representative David Eastman, a state Representative in
> > Alaska, made waves this week when he said during a hearing that children
> > who die from child abuse are actually serving a BENEFIT to society
> > because that's one less person that'll be on government assistance. This
> > is the most callous and cruel statement we've come across in a long
> > time, but it perfectly shows what Republicans think of their fellow
> > human beings. Farron Cousins discusses this.
> >

> That is really crossing the line.

He's not lying though.
Society spends up big providing welfare to poor people. Every poor person who dies saves society some money which can instead of spent on something productive. That is by definition a benefit.