Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS (click a section below)

mail  files  register  newsreader  groups  login

Message-ID:  

We interrupt this fortune for an important announcement...


aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Spoiler 4th March 2024

SubjectAuthor
* Spoiler 4th March 2024Nick Odell
+* Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024Vicky
|`* Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024Chris
| +* Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024kosmo
| |`* Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024BrritSki
| | +- Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024J. P. Gilliver
| | `- Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024Mike McMillan
| `* Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024nick
|  `* Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024Mike McMillan
|   `* Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024Rosie Mitchell
|    `- Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024Sam Plusnet
`* Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024Rosie Mitchell
 `* Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024Sam Plusnet
  `- Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024Rosie Mitchell

1
Spoiler 4th March 2024

<eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21695&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21695

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: nickodel...@yahoo.ca (Nick Odell)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Spoiler 4th March 2024
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 22:26:31 +0000
Organization: really???
Lines: 19
Message-ID: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com>
Reply-To: nickodell49@yahoo.ca
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="4f2eb18ea7d4331237cc17b520cbe7d8";
logging-data="3556826"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19SX4AM7hhkxQjDq1Ot9ZKMaLNbomysx38="
Cancel-Lock: sha1:VMGR9fUF7GU7cZwd9rBkLMrjNb4=
X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 4.2/32.1118
 by: Nick Odell - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 22:26 UTC

Cut! Cut! CUT!!!!

Michael, darling, your heart really isn't in it today, is it love?

It's these line, Mel, it's these boodily lines. How on earth am I
meant to say them with even a shred of authenticity, just tell me
that?

All I can say is that's what Jezzer wants from you and that's what
Katie has written for you and now it's your job to work your magic and
make the lines sing. So... Studio? Let's have Michael and Clare back
in front of the microphones and.. From the top of page three.. Take
one hundred and twenty seven... Go!

Nick

Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024

<45jcuitv9iaru381guir3p4nqo6hm54v3c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21696&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21696

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 22:35:28 +0000
Lines: 26
Message-ID: <45jcuitv9iaru381guir3p4nqo6hm54v3c@4ax.com>
References: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: individual.net wrPH/hg6glg2HqBJDxOj2wJCTJltmZnstnwV5D/R3Al65EEFzI
Cancel-Lock: sha1:0Iwaorfr7a1/RncgJ99WuoV1d2I= sha256:8O5v/JgIB9nB9zqAQ0MMd9ARHCfP2oYDVYOv6QcxFy8=
User-Agent: ForteAgent/8.00.32.1272
 by: Vicky - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 22:35 UTC

On Mon, 04 Mar 2024 22:26:31 +0000, Nick Odell <nickodell49@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>Cut! Cut! CUT!!!!
>
>Michael, darling, your heart really isn't in it today, is it love?
>
>It's these line, Mel, it's these boodily lines. How on earth am I
>meant to say them with even a shred of authenticity, just tell me
>that?
>
>All I can say is that's what Jezzer wants from you and that's what
>Katie has written for you and now it's your job to work your magic and
>make the lines sing. So... Studio? Let's have Michael and Clare back
>in front of the microphones and.. From the top of page three.. Take
>one hundred and twenty seven... Go!
>
>
>
>
>
>Nick
I had to check who they were. It wasn't very sexy, ok, but did we want
another shower scene? Fallon and Harrison was better, I thought. I
hope all will be well for them. I care more about them than about
Snappy and 'er.

Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024

<us74ff$3p2rt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21705&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21705

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: chris.mc...@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 12:50:55 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 39
Message-ID: <us74ff$3p2rt$1@dont-email.me>
References: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com>
<45jcuitv9iaru381guir3p4nqo6hm54v3c@4ax.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 12:50:55 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="125ba94750af4ca94e9520498fd36d2e";
logging-data="3967869"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/BsS3BiebdMhTD2NF0FWCrs9UgD6aJF5A="
User-Agent: NewsTap/5.5 (iPad)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:9KYAA9gNkC0HHDfS47v7ideCLQw=
sha1:MvJqRKXRqe+E4fbtXkm7OG3MZDQ=
 by: Chris - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 12:50 UTC

Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Mar 2024 22:26:31 +0000, Nick Odell <nickodell49@yahoo.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> Cut! Cut! CUT!!!!
>>
>> Michael, darling, your heart really isn't in it today, is it love?
>>
>> It's these line, Mel, it's these boodily lines. How on earth am I
>> meant to say them with even a shred of authenticity, just tell me
>> that?
>>
>> All I can say is that's what Jezzer wants from you and that's what
>> Katie has written for you and now it's your job to work your magic and
>> make the lines sing. So... Studio? Let's have Michael and Clare back
>> in front of the microphones and.. From the top of page three.. Take
>> one hundred and twenty seven... Go!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Nick
> I had to check who they were. It wasn't very sexy, ok, but did we want
> another shower scene? Fallon and Harrison was better, I thought. I
> hope all will be well for them. I care more about them than about
> Snappy and 'er.
>

I was trying to remember how long it is since St S told him to push off, my
brain refuses to remember.

If they shack up together, where? Snappy moved in with Jim. Denise would
have to wait until she’s officially divorced John to get her hands on dash
to buy somewhere. If they move in together what properties are there left
in Ambridge? Stella struggled to find something.

Mrs McT

Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024

<yYGdndeMUK2Bi3r4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21706&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21706

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!diablo1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr2.iad1.usenetexpress.com!69.80.99.22.MISMATCH!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.brightview.co.uk!news.brightview.co.uk.POSTED!not-for-mail
NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 12:54:52 +0000
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 12:54:54 +0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/102.0 Thunderbird/102.15.1
Subject: Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024
Content-Language: en-GB
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
References: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com> <45jcuitv9iaru381guir3p4nqo6hm54v3c@4ax.com> <us74ff$3p2rt$1@dont-email.me>
From: kos...@whitnet.uk (kosmo)
In-Reply-To: <us74ff$3p2rt$1@dont-email.me>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-ID: <yYGdndeMUK2Bi3r4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>
Lines: 15
X-Usenet-Provider: http://www.giganews.com
X-Trace: sv3-K0LoWoUiyDnny3ddRqPxJA6ab1FJOarqOx5ur/1ycZVDjQTlKj8tzn0HUe1gkOfjE1HMdIvtEg4b8Km!K1GbloFAK3CvhhF7hwRsQROamKg0UbESUe7+t/oQP64326kJhKTcOfjDouZ2FXFzjLK2oj47I1px!yIhN3Qny2HLCC99XOlMNbtpLGswe
X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers
X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly
X-Postfilter: 1.3.40
 by: kosmo - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 12:54 UTC

On 5.3.24 12:50, Chris wrote:
> If they move in together what properties are there left
> in Ambridge? Stella struggled to find something.

Nightingale Farm presumably still exists, people in the new builds
presumably come and go - and not just the ex Bridge Farm land but the
other locations. And the Gills might sell up as well as the people in
the place where Brian was living before he moved.

And what about Carol Toboggan?

--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics

Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024

<l4oj5tF2sn3U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21707&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21707

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: rtilbury...@gmail.com (BrritSki)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 12:57:34 +0000
Lines: 14
Message-ID: <l4oj5tF2sn3U2@mid.individual.net>
References: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com>
<45jcuitv9iaru381guir3p4nqo6hm54v3c@4ax.com> <us74ff$3p2rt$1@dont-email.me>
<yYGdndeMUK2Bi3r4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Trace: individual.net rhBOwEf9DPz6nePnSQIGdgqrB22dR6Guprqtub+tVdslSUbdg=
Cancel-Lock: sha1:rRJgDv+W0zz4IXl55z9X3Z6P8Wk= sha256:MhXHlr6o7mrcR7898grQfG9hBgHwa0ny1N7XxSK6cpc=
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
Content-Language: en-US
In-Reply-To: <yYGdndeMUK2Bi3r4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>
 by: BrritSki - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 12:57 UTC

On 05/03/2024 12:54, kosmo wrote:
> On 5.3.24 12:50, Chris wrote:
>> If they move in together what properties are there left
>> in Ambridge?  Stella struggled to find something.
>
> Nightingale Farm presumably still exists, people in the new builds
> presumably come and go - and not just the ex Bridge Farm land but the
> other locations.  And the Gills might sell up as well as the people in
> the place where Brian was living before he moved.
>
> And what about Carol Toboggan?
>
She's going downhill fast.

Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024

<uSAs$9QaEy5lFwC9@255soft.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21709&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21709

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: G6J...@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 13:41:46 +0000
Organization: 255 software
Lines: 13
Message-ID: <uSAs$9QaEy5lFwC9@255soft.uk>
References: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com>
<45jcuitv9iaru381guir3p4nqo6hm54v3c@4ax.com> <us74ff$3p2rt$1@dont-email.me>
<yYGdndeMUK2Bi3r4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>
<l4oj5tF2sn3U2@mid.individual.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=us-ascii;format=flowed
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="5270649e7dad03d9e45e2643ff1e6896";
logging-data="3988271"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19kV7MO0LOzNd1L83LYImiA"
User-Agent: Turnpike/6.07-M (<nW$iw$Wp8$a9$CJV8CL+QtpZWn>)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:weSmb/AYvvmLDPSQkopHGpOs2RY=
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Antivirus: AVG (VPS 240305-0, 2024-3-5), Outbound message
 by: J. P. Gilliver - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 13:41 UTC

In message <l4oj5tF2sn3U2@mid.individual.net> at Tue, 5 Mar 2024
12:57:34, BrritSki <rtilburyTAKEOUT@gmail.com> writes
>On 05/03/2024 12:54, kosmo wrote:
[]
>> And what about Carol Toboggan?
>>
>She's going downhill fast.
>
LOL! Thanks.
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024

<us7an6$3qai7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21710&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21710

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: toodle.p...@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 14:37:27 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 21
Message-ID: <us7an6$3qai7$1@dont-email.me>
References: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com>
<45jcuitv9iaru381guir3p4nqo6hm54v3c@4ax.com>
<us74ff$3p2rt$1@dont-email.me>
<yYGdndeMUK2Bi3r4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>
<l4oj5tF2sn3U2@mid.individual.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 14:37:27 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="125ba94750af4ca94e9520498fd36d2e";
logging-data="4008519"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+H9cH86FAhRbp/AE7IuXpY"
User-Agent: NewsTap/5.5 (iPad)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:VxHSnr1cbrNst7apchMeAc10Xt4=
sha1:XCnA5HY2d3COFnvOeTKT7BF3KsA=
 by: Mike McMillan - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 14:37 UTC

BrritSki <rtilburyTAKEOUT@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/03/2024 12:54, kosmo wrote:
>> On 5.3.24 12:50, Chris wrote:
>>> If they move in together what properties are there left
>>> in Ambridge?  Stella struggled to find something.
>>
>> Nightingale Farm presumably still exists, people in the new builds
>> presumably come and go - and not just the ex Bridge Farm land but the
>> other locations.  And the Gills might sell up as well as the people in
>> the place where Brian was living before he moved.
>>
>> And what about Carol Toboggan?
>>
> She's going downhill fast.
>
>

Is she related to Sister Sledge?

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024

<88dc1f490655e47504f4ce0e1febe5d5@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21715&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21715

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 09:36:45 +0000
Subject: Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024
From: nickodel...@yahoo.ca (nick)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
X-Rslight-Site: $2y$10$Vcsp5ZBd4pbp4ReeSPfJvODrYD08.MPme0Dt1FciEDLZ4VsAxxnmC
X-Rslight-Posting-User: 15fb2ce8c05707674750a708b298ad133f1550d5
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
User-Agent: Rocksolid Light
References: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com> <45jcuitv9iaru381guir3p4nqo6hm54v3c@4ax.com> <us74ff$3p2rt$1@dont-email.me>
Organization: novaBBS
Message-ID: <88dc1f490655e47504f4ce0e1febe5d5@www.novabbs.com>
 by: nick - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 09:36 UTC

Chris wrote:

> Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 04 Mar 2024 22:26:31 +0000, Nick Odell <nickodell49@yahoo.ca>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Cut! Cut! CUT!!!!
>>>
>>> Michael, darling, your heart really isn't in it today, is it love?
>>>
>>> It's these line, Mel, it's these boodily lines. How on earth am I
>>> meant to say them with even a shred of authenticity, just tell me
>>> that?
>>>
>>> All I can say is that's what Jezzer wants from you and that's what
>>> Katie has written for you and now it's your job to work your magic and
>>> make the lines sing. So... Studio? Let's have Michael and Clare back
>>> in front of the microphones and.. From the top of page three.. Take
>>> one hundred and twenty seven... Go!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Nick
>> I had to check who they were. It wasn't very sexy, ok, but did we want
>> another shower scene? Fallon and Harrison was better, I thought. I
>> hope all will be well for them. I care more about them than about
>> Snappy and 'er.
>>

> I was trying to remember how long it is since St S told him to push off, my
> brain refuses to remember.

> If they shack up together, where? Snappy moved in with Jim. Denise would
> have to wait until she’s officially divorced John to get her hands on dash
> to buy somewhere. If they move in together what properties are there left
> in Ambridge? Stella struggled to find something.

There could always be a spare apartment in the seven-storey block that
they built right next to No.1 The Green.

What's that you are saying? The scriptwriters haven't mentioned 1A The Green
yet?

They will... They will.

Nick

Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024

<87plw75zfm.fsf@milou>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21717&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21717

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: rcmitch...@golgonooza.co.uk (Rosie Mitchell)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 12:15:25 +0000
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 27
Message-ID: <87plw75zfm.fsf@milou>
References: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="98106ae7d2c08cd1dd871b280fcad6b3";
logging-data="450637"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18upV2sduNRFx0foBnsrzGGOGmbKyUnBWQ="
User-Agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/27.1 (gnu/linux)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:+ih7CT8qhoKfOT4wEouzsAfZtCA=
sha1:QSB8riJ8U+jSGRre3e3S4NKFmL0=
 by: Rosie Mitchell - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 12:15 UTC

Nick Odell <nickodell49@yahoo.ca> writes:

> Cut! Cut! CUT!!!!
>
> Michael, darling, your heart really isn't in it today, is it love?
>
> It's these line, Mel, it's these boodily lines. How on earth am I
> meant to say them with even a shred of authenticity, just tell me
> that?
>
> All I can say is that's what Jezzer wants from you and that's what
> Katie has written for you and now it's your job to work your magic and
> make the lines sing. So... Studio? Let's have Michael and Clare back
> in front of the microphones and.. From the top of page three.. Take
> one hundred and twenty seven... Go!

Curiously, I've been listening again lately.

When I heard that scene I couldn't help being reminded of Tony Curtis
and Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot. Not the same at all of course,
but similarly farcical (not in a bad way). I expected Alistair to say
he'd got a funny experience in his toes, like somebody was ba\rbecuing
them over the fire.

I wonder if he shrinks when he's marinated?

Rosie

Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024

<usaa8i$hrtc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21721&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21721

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: toodle.p...@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 17:48:02 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 55
Message-ID: <usaa8i$hrtc$1@dont-email.me>
References: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com>
<45jcuitv9iaru381guir3p4nqo6hm54v3c@4ax.com>
<us74ff$3p2rt$1@dont-email.me>
<88dc1f490655e47504f4ce0e1febe5d5@www.novabbs.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 17:48:02 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="a5c69be04358cd016c9e36e2c6904dcf";
logging-data="585644"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+fXUUyG2hHVi7+FmG/hhTm"
User-Agent: NewsTap/5.5 (iPad)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:kQjR73BvPVTC+DtVNSBQAEBede0=
sha1:8WRhbCUhbJcwEN5zA0VezPfktcg=
 by: Mike McMillan - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 17:48 UTC

nick <nickodell49@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Chris wrote:
>
>> Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Mon, 04 Mar 2024 22:26:31 +0000, Nick Odell <nickodell49@yahoo.ca>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Cut! Cut! CUT!!!!
>>>>
>>>> Michael, darling, your heart really isn't in it today, is it love?
>>>>
>>>> It's these line, Mel, it's these boodily lines. How on earth am I
>>>> meant to say them with even a shred of authenticity, just tell me
>>>> that?
>>>>
>>>> All I can say is that's what Jezzer wants from you and that's what
>>>> Katie has written for you and now it's your job to work your magic and
>>>> make the lines sing. So... Studio? Let's have Michael and Clare back
>>>> in front of the microphones and.. From the top of page three.. Take
>>>> one hundred and twenty seven... Go!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Nick
>>> I had to check who they were. It wasn't very sexy, ok, but did we want
>>> another shower scene? Fallon and Harrison was better, I thought. I
>>> hope all will be well for them. I care more about them than about
>>> Snappy and 'er.
>>>
>
>> I was trying to remember how long it is since St S told him to push off, my
>> brain refuses to remember.
>
>> If they shack up together, where? Snappy moved in with Jim. Denise would
>> have to wait until she’s officially divorced John to get her hands on dash
>> to buy somewhere. If they move in together what properties are there left
>> in Ambridge? Stella struggled to find something.
>
> There could always be a spare apartment in the seven-storey block that
> they built right next to No.1 The Green.
>
> What's that you are saying? The scriptwriters haven't mentioned 1A The Green
> yet?
>
> They will... They will.
>
> Nick
>

Then there’s Gay Grables with n+1 rooms…

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024

<87zfvbb4vt.fsf@milou>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21722&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21722

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: rcmitch...@golgonooza.co.uk (Rosie Mitchell)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 18:18:46 +0000
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 58
Message-ID: <87zfvbb4vt.fsf@milou>
References: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com>
<45jcuitv9iaru381guir3p4nqo6hm54v3c@4ax.com>
<us74ff$3p2rt$1@dont-email.me>
<88dc1f490655e47504f4ce0e1febe5d5@www.novabbs.com>
<usaa8i$hrtc$1@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="98106ae7d2c08cd1dd871b280fcad6b3";
logging-data="598203"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/S36XNBxQCZ5QewZ/gXtQXUOTgPrcodoA="
User-Agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/27.1 (gnu/linux)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:BOJA4lYqsfb3GqBaNOZxfbsTjNs=
sha1:u8S8gc91Tvn5cQZXcTpLW2ndrzs=
 by: Rosie Mitchell - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 18:18 UTC

Mike McMillan <toodle.pip1@virginmedia.com> writes:

> nick <nickodell49@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>> Chris wrote:
>>
>>> Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> On Mon, 04 Mar 2024 22:26:31 +0000, Nick Odell <nickodell49@yahoo.ca>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Cut! Cut! CUT!!!!
>>>>>
>>>>> Michael, darling, your heart really isn't in it today, is it love?
>>>>>
>>>>> It's these line, Mel, it's these boodily lines. How on earth am I
>>>>> meant to say them with even a shred of authenticity, just tell me
>>>>> that?
>>>>>
>>>>> All I can say is that's what Jezzer wants from you and that's what
>>>>> Katie has written for you and now it's your job to work your magic and
>>>>> make the lines sing. So... Studio? Let's have Michael and Clare back
>>>>> in front of the microphones and.. From the top of page three.. Take
>>>>> one hundred and twenty seven... Go!
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Nick
>>>> I had to check who they were. It wasn't very sexy, ok, but did we want
>>>> another shower scene? Fallon and Harrison was better, I thought. I
>>>> hope all will be well for them. I care more about them than about
>>>> Snappy and 'er.
>>>>
>>
>>> I was trying to remember how long it is since St S told him to push off, my
>>> brain refuses to remember.
>>
>>> If they shack up together, where? Snappy moved in with Jim. Denise would
>>> have to wait until she’s officially divorced John to get her hands on dash
>>> to buy somewhere. If they move in together what properties are there left
>>> in Ambridge? Stella struggled to find something.
>>
>> There could always be a spare apartment in the seven-storey block that
>> they built right next to No.1 The Green.
>>
>> What's that you are saying? The scriptwriters haven't mentioned 1A The Green
>> yet?
>>
>> They will... They will.
>>
>> Nick
>>
>
> Then there’s Gay Grables with n+1 rooms…

Has it been bought out by the Hilbert Corporation?

Rosie

Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024

<yx3GN.52739$bIG8.22537@fx04.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21723&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21723

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!diablo1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!fx04.ams1.POSTED!not-for-mail
MIME-Version: 1.0
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
Subject: Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024
Content-Language: en-GB
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
References: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com>
<45jcuitv9iaru381guir3p4nqo6hm54v3c@4ax.com> <us74ff$3p2rt$1@dont-email.me>
<88dc1f490655e47504f4ce0e1febe5d5@www.novabbs.com>
<usaa8i$hrtc$1@dont-email.me> <87zfvbb4vt.fsf@milou>
From: not...@home.com (Sam Plusnet)
In-Reply-To: <87zfvbb4vt.fsf@milou>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Lines: 63
Message-ID: <yx3GN.52739$bIG8.22537@fx04.ams1>
X-Complaints-To: abuse(at)newshosting.com
NNTP-Posting-Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 19:32:46 UTC
Organization: Newshosting.com - Highest quality at a great price! www.newshosting.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 19:32:45 +0000
X-Received-Bytes: 3114
 by: Sam Plusnet - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 19:32 UTC

On 06-Mar-24 18:18, Rosie Mitchell wrote:
> Mike McMillan <toodle.pip1@virginmedia.com> writes:
>
>> nick <nickodell49@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>>> Chris wrote:
>>>
>>>> Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> On Mon, 04 Mar 2024 22:26:31 +0000, Nick Odell <nickodell49@yahoo.ca>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Cut! Cut! CUT!!!!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Michael, darling, your heart really isn't in it today, is it love?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> It's these line, Mel, it's these boodily lines. How on earth am I
>>>>>> meant to say them with even a shred of authenticity, just tell me
>>>>>> that?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> All I can say is that's what Jezzer wants from you and that's what
>>>>>> Katie has written for you and now it's your job to work your magic and
>>>>>> make the lines sing. So... Studio? Let's have Michael and Clare back
>>>>>> in front of the microphones and.. From the top of page three.. Take
>>>>>> one hundred and twenty seven... Go!
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Nick
>>>>> I had to check who they were. It wasn't very sexy, ok, but did we want
>>>>> another shower scene? Fallon and Harrison was better, I thought. I
>>>>> hope all will be well for them. I care more about them than about
>>>>> Snappy and 'er.
>>>>>
>>>
>>>> I was trying to remember how long it is since St S told him to push off, my
>>>> brain refuses to remember.
>>>
>>>> If they shack up together, where? Snappy moved in with Jim. Denise would
>>>> have to wait until she’s officially divorced John to get her hands on dash
>>>> to buy somewhere. If they move in together what properties are there left
>>>> in Ambridge? Stella struggled to find something.
>>>
>>> There could always be a spare apartment in the seven-storey block that
>>> they built right next to No.1 The Green.
>>>
>>> What's that you are saying? The scriptwriters haven't mentioned 1A The Green
>>> yet?
>>>
>>> They will... They will.
>>>
>>> Nick
>>>
>>
>> Then there’s Gay Grables with n+1 rooms…
>
> Has it been bought out by the Hilbert Corporation?

Don't ya just hate it when find out you've been pre-plagiarised?

--
Sam Plusnet

Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024

<Py3GN.52740$bIG8.9607@fx04.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21724&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21724

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!diablo1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!fx04.ams1.POSTED!not-for-mail
MIME-Version: 1.0
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
Subject: Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024
Content-Language: en-GB
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
References: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com>
<87plw75zfm.fsf@milou>
From: not...@home.com (Sam Plusnet)
In-Reply-To: <87plw75zfm.fsf@milou>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Lines: 32
Message-ID: <Py3GN.52740$bIG8.9607@fx04.ams1>
X-Complaints-To: abuse(at)newshosting.com
NNTP-Posting-Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 19:34:07 UTC
Organization: Newshosting.com - Highest quality at a great price! www.newshosting.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 19:34:05 +0000
X-Received-Bytes: 1945
 by: Sam Plusnet - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 19:34 UTC

On 06-Mar-24 12:15, Rosie Mitchell wrote:
> Nick Odell <nickodell49@yahoo.ca> writes:
>
>> Cut! Cut! CUT!!!!
>>
>> Michael, darling, your heart really isn't in it today, is it love?
>>
>> It's these line, Mel, it's these boodily lines. How on earth am I
>> meant to say them with even a shred of authenticity, just tell me
>> that?
>>
>> All I can say is that's what Jezzer wants from you and that's what
>> Katie has written for you and now it's your job to work your magic and
>> make the lines sing. So... Studio? Let's have Michael and Clare back
>> in front of the microphones and.. From the top of page three.. Take
>> one hundred and twenty seven... Go!
>
> Curiously, I've been listening again lately.
>
> When I heard that scene I couldn't help being reminded of Tony Curtis
> and Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot. Not the same at all of course,
> but similarly farcical (not in a bad way). I expected Alistair to say
> he'd got a funny experience in his toes, like somebody was ba\rbecuing
> them over the fire.
>
> I wonder if he shrinks when he's marinated?

?? A sea-going vet?

--
Sam Plusnet

Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024

<87v85zb133.fsf@milou>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21725&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21725

  copy link   Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: rcmitch...@golgonooza.co.uk (Rosie Mitchell)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Spoiler 4th March 2024
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 19:40:48 +0000
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 32
Message-ID: <87v85zb133.fsf@milou>
References: <eqhcuit7qga6ulr4fgs79c3s3dcc5c1vki@4ax.com>
<87plw75zfm.fsf@milou> <Py3GN.52740$bIG8.9607@fx04.ams1>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="98106ae7d2c08cd1dd871b280fcad6b3";
logging-data="631523"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/MXld5Hs0lGGpMRtbQ/kvdNmvU4+fandY="
User-Agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/27.1 (gnu/linux)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:wkcvcJP8PUKxJIf8/jxDLe6Aq+U=
sha1:j8HTqclEHrEZTvBbt+yUKyoKfew=
 by: Rosie Mitchell - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 19:40 UTC

Sam Plusnet <not@home.com> writes:

> On 06-Mar-24 12:15, Rosie Mitchell wrote:
>> Nick Odell <nickodell49@yahoo.ca> writes:
>>
>>> Cut! Cut! CUT!!!!
>>>
>>> Michael, darling, your heart really isn't in it today, is it love?
>>>
>>> It's these line, Mel, it's these boodily lines. How on earth am I
>>> meant to say them with even a shred of authenticity, just tell me
>>> that?
>>>
>>> All I can say is that's what Jezzer wants from you and that's what
>>> Katie has written for you and now it's your job to work your magic and
>>> make the lines sing. So... Studio? Let's have Michael and Clare back
>>> in front of the microphones and.. From the top of page three.. Take
>>> one hundred and twenty seven... Go!
>> Curiously, I've been listening again lately.
>> When I heard that scene I couldn't help being reminded of Tony
>> Curtis
>> and Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot. Not the same at all of course,
>> but similarly farcical (not in a bad way). I expected Alistair to say
>> he'd got a funny experience in his toes, like somebody was ba\rbecuing
>> them over the fire.
>> I wonder if he shrinks when he's marinated?
>
> ?? A sea-going vet?

Just borrowing somebody else's boat for the evening.

Rosie


aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Spoiler 4th March 2024

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor