Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 01:04:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_British_paedophiles_travelling_to_Poland_‘to_t
arget_Ukrainian_child_refugees’
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 08:04 UTC

On Friday, July 22, 2022 at 4:50:35 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/british-paedophiles-ukraine-refugees-poland-b2128367.html?utm_content=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Main&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1658413204
>
> British paedophiles travelling to Poland ‘to target Ukrainian child
> refugees’
>
> Concerns that sex offenders are attempting to target Ukrainian children
> in camps
>
> British paedophiles have been travelling to Poland claiming they are
> providing “humanitarian assistance” to refugees fleeing Ukraine, who
> include thousands of unaccompanied children.
>
> The National Crime Agency (NCA) said 10 known sex offenders travelled to
> the country in the six weeks following the Russian invasion.

How child sex abuse rose during pandemic in India
By Vineet Khare
BBC Hindi

Published

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-59173473
INDIA
Pedophile confesses to raping 500 kids in India
Confession prompts country to look again at its child protection laws

Pedophile confesses to raping 500 kids in India
Child rights activists stage a protest against child abuse in the southern Indian city of Bangaluru on Jan. 14 after news reports said a 38-year old man had confessed to raping more than 500 children over a period 12 years. (Photo courtesy of IANS)

Ritu Sharma, New Delhi
By Ritu Sharma, New Delhi

Published: January 19, 2017 08:09 AM GMT

A 38-year-old man has confessed to sexually assaulting as many as 500 kids, mostly girls, in northern India stunning the nation and kicking off a discussion on child abuse.

Sunil Rastogi, who was arrested on Jan. 15 in New Delhi, confessed to sexually assaulting hundreds of children aged 7-10 years, over a period of 12 years in the neighboring states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.

Apart from sexually assaulting the children, Rastogi, who used to work as a tailor in New Delhi, also claimed to have attempted to abuse about 2,500 children in the region, police said.

Ucan Store
"Rastogi has been living in Rudrapur city in Uttarakhand and used to visit Delhi once a week to find his victims. He used to lure girls whom he found walking home alone from school," Omvir Bishnoi, a senior police official said.

Child abuse in India has been rising these past few years. According to data from the National Crime Records Bureau, there were nearly 58,224 cases of child abuse in 2013 as compared to 38,172 in 2012 and 33,052 in 2011.

Nearly 7,000 cases were registered under the Protection of Children against Sexual Offences Act from November 2012 to March 2015.

The act, which was brought into force in 2012, aims to protect children from sexual assault, sexual harassment and pornography and provide special courts to try such offences.

Child sexual abuse cases remain hidden in Indian society as a relative is often to blame.

"It becomes an issue of reputation for the family who prefer to put a cover on it like it never happened. But this has a substantial effect on the development of the child," said Lisa Joseph, thematic officer of the child rights and human trafficking cell of Caritas India.

Expressing concern over the sexual abuse of 500 girls, Joseph said that the incident was "sickening," adding that the issue has been raised repeatedly but nothing concrete has been done on the ground to prevent it.
Read more at

https://www.ucanews.com/news/pedophile-confesses-to-raping-500-kids-in-india/78125

RH