Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 05:51:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: BARBARIC British royalty and Elites and German Elites dined on
human flesh
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 12:51 UTC

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=G-IlVQXg5IUC&pg=PA8&lpg=PA8&dq=cannibalism+in+the+subcontinent&source=bl&ots=LkNpWMCSsK&sig=ACfU3U0jdhPjMRZE0OMVwwHylmDW2CuDNA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjlxcGRhY_5AhXYQUEAHd4CBQ4Q6AF6BAhAEAM#v=onepage&q=cannibalism%20in%20the%20subcontinent&f=false

Taming Cannibalism

RH