I'm RELIGIOUS!! I love a man with a HAIRPIECE!! Equip me with MISSILES!!

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: America Unhinged: Human rights activist Mariana Maritato says civilians are being assaulted with directed energy weapons

SubjectAuthor
* Re: America Unhinged: Human rights activist Mariana Maritato saysAndrew Smith
`- Re: America Unhinged: Human rights activist Mariana Maritato saysRobert Henderson

1
Re: America Unhinged: Human rights activist Mariana Maritato says civilians are being assaulted with directed energy weapons

<96e746d7-2dd9-413e-afa0-c6491afcef19n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21938&group=uk.sport.cricket#21938

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 09:02:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: America Unhinged: Human rights activist Mariana Maritato says
civilians are being assaulted with directed energy weapons
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 16:02 UTC

On Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 1:26:22 AM UTC-7, unhinged lunatic racist FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRGGxK3OpNc

What is psychosis?

'Visualize yourself, out with friends.

You are at your favorite restaurant waiting to be served.

Suddenly, you notice people are watching you.

You begin to hear people whisper your name.

You know they are about to do something.

Your friends don't notice that you are all about to be harmed.

You mention what's happening to your friends, and they are confused.

You have to make them understand quickly before something bad happens.

If you've experienced something like this, it could be psychosis.'

Re: America Unhinged: Human rights activist Mariana Maritato says civilians are being assaulted with directed energy weapons

<7faaae83-d926-4707-89a8-5a0d9c277330n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21944&group=uk.sport.cricket#21944

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 02:13:51 -0700 (PDT)
civilians are being assaulted with directed energy weapons
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 09:13 UTC

On Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 6:26:39 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 7/28/2022 9:02 AM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 1:26:22 AM UTC-7, unhinged lunatic racist FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRGGxK3OpNc
> >
> > What is psychosis?
> >
> > 'Visualize yourself, out with friends.
> >
> > You are at your favorite restaurant waiting to be served.
> >
> > Suddenly, you notice people are watching you.
> >
> > You begin to hear people whisper your name.
> >
> > You know they are about to do something.
> >
> > Your friends don't notice that you are all about to be harmed.
> >
> > You mention what's happening to your friends, and they are confused.
> >
> > You have to make them understand quickly before something bad happens.
> >
> > If you've experienced something like this, it could be psychosis.'
> EVERYTHING about the western countries and EVERYTHING in your brains is
> 100% LIE.
>

> Caitlin Johnston UNDERSTANDS it and I did decades ago that EVERYTHING is
> a fucking LIE about western countries.
>
> EVIL America and EVIL UK are nothing but OCEANS of STINKY LIES,
> DECEPTION, PATHOLOGICAL LYING, CUNNING and DECEPTION.
>
> I "sincerely believed" that US is an ANGELIC DEMOCRACY just like the
> FILTHY EVIL WASPs brainwashed me, and PAID a HUMONGOUS PRICE for it by
> getting STEALTHILY MERCILESSLY TORTURED for 21 years NON-STOP by the
> EVIL WASPs at CIA NSA MI6 MI5 who should be RUTHLESSLY KILLED like
> fucking PIGS, without a second thought.
>

> The ENTIRE WORLD should and must KILL CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO
> CSIS Psychopaths without blinking any eye, because they are PURE EVIL,
> but EVIL MUST BE RUTHLESSLY KILLED like fucking PIGS.
>

> We've Been Lied To Our Whole Lives About Everything That Matters -
> Caitlin Johnstone
>
> https://caitlinjohnstone.substack.com/p/weve-been-lied-to-our-whole-lives
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11042835/House-intelligence-committee-speaks-new-DNA-bio-weapons-target-single-person.html
>
> 'You can take someone's DNA and design a weapon that can kill them':
> House intelligence committee member warns people not to share health
> data with sites like 23andMe because it can be used to program new
> bio-weapons to target them

Control to

> Your EVIL GOVTs CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychpaths got ALL the
> PUBLIC's DNA Resonance Frequency Information, when they took Covid tests.
>

> If UKSC'ers have ANY amount of "common sense", they would CONCLUDE in a
> few seconds that this Andrew Smith is a CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO CSIS
> Psychopath who is TRYING to STOP ME from "educating you all" about how
> the EVIL US UK Aus govts are SECRETLY CHIPPING tens of millions of human
> species around the globe and IMPLEMENTING a NEURALLY ENSLAVED DYSTOPIAN
> TYRANNY with Supercomputer AI.
>

> Ask yourselves WHY this CONFUSED GENDER cocksucking EVIL CIA NSA
> Psychopath REMOVED Elise Bohan's column AND why is he trying to
> DISCREDIT ME.
>

> WHY does he respond ONLY to me.
>
> Why doesn't he EVER discuss cricket.
>
> Why is he OBSESSED WITH attacking me and STOPPING me from EDUCATING YOU,
> "IF" I am delusional?
>

> If you read the following columns, you will KNOW what this EVIL filth
> Andrew Smith (fake name) is doing on uksc.
>

> How did we miss this year-old Newsweek report about a secret and
> unaccountable Pentagon "undercover force" which "carries out domestic
> and foreign assignments" that include "campaigns to influence and
> manipulate social media"?
> https://twitter.com/caitoz/status/1514387004574035968
>

> Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
> https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
>

> Worldwide Propaganda Network Built by the C.I.A.
> https://www.nytimes.com/1977/12/26/archives/worldwide-propaganda-network-built-by-the-cia-a-worldwide-network.html

Control to FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer . Initiate complete tosh programme... RH