Quantum Mechanics is God's version of "Trust me."

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Yorkshire CCC - British Asian sacked in wake of racism scandal

SubjectAuthor
* Yorkshire CCC - British Asian sacked in wake of racism scandalRobert Henderson
`- Re: Yorkshire CCC - British Asian sacked in wake of racism scandalRobert Henderson

1
Yorkshire CCC - British Asian sacked in wake of racism scandal

<119c654e-46bc-4190-aa6f-7e01a7c023cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21956&group=uk.sport.cricket#21956

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 04:36:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Yorkshire CCC - British Asian sacked in wake of racism scandal
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 11:36 UTC

The precipitous nature of Yorkshire CCC's dismissal their coaching staff is astonishing . That they dismissed an Asian coach in their hurry to clear out t to show how PC they were being gives an idea of the panic within the club. RH

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2022/07/29/yorkshire-accused-acting-brutality-british-asian-sacked-wake/

Yorkshire accused of acting with 'brutality' by British Asian sacked in wake of racism scandal
Yorkshire-born sports scientist Kunwar Bansil was sacked by the county without warning in December during the new chairman's purge

By
Ben Rumsby
29 July 2022 • 11:30pm

A British Asian sacked by Yorkshire in the wake of the racism scandal that engulfed the county has accused them of acting with “brutality” towards staff members.

Kunwar Bansil, one of 14 members of staff who signed a letter to the board complaining about its failure to stand up to Azeem Rafiq’s “one-man mission to bring down the club”, became the latest ex-employee to denounce Lord Patel’s response to the crisis.

Yorkshire-born sports scientist Bansil, 37, was sacked by the county without warning in December during their new chairman’s purge of their entire coaching team.

Unlike most of his colleagues, Bansil soon found a new job as head of science and medicine at Nottinghamshire but he said the “unbearable” scars from losing his previous role remained.

He told The Times: “Kamlesh Patel talked about transparency, fairness, about listening, engaging everyone and taking people on a journey, and then fired 16 people.

read more at https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2022/07/29/yorkshire-accused-acting-brutality-british-asian-sacked-wake/

RH

Re: Yorkshire CCC - British Asian sacked in wake of racism scandal

<171a1e2c-34cd-4cde-995b-20a9bef5ed5dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21963&group=uk.sport.cricket#21963

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 03:57:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 10:57 UTC

On Saturday, July 30, 2022 at 12:36:03 PM UTC+1, Robert Henderson wrote:
> The precipitous nature of Yorkshire CCC's dismissal their coaching staff is astonishing . That they dismissed an Asian coach in their hurry to clear out t to show how PC they were being gives an idea of the panic within the club. RH
>
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2022/07/29/yorkshire-accused-acting-brutality-british-asian-sacked-wake/
>
> Yorkshire accused of acting with 'brutality' by British Asian sacked in wake of racism scandal
> Yorkshire-born sports scientist Kunwar Bansil was sacked by the county without warning in December during the new chairman's purge
>
> By
> Ben Rumsby
> 29 July 2022 • 11:30pm
>
> A British Asian sacked by Yorkshire in the wake of the racism scandal that engulfed the county has accused them of acting with “brutality” towards staff members.
>
> Kunwar Bansil, one of 14 members of staff who signed a letter to the board complaining about its failure to stand up to Azeem Rafiq’s “one-man mission to bring down the club”, became the latest ex-employee to denounce Lord Patel’s response to the crisis.
>
> Yorkshire-born sports scientist Bansil, 37, was sacked by the county without warning in December during their new chairman’s purge of their entire coaching team.
>
> Unlike most of his colleagues, Bansil soon found a new job as head of science and medicine at Nottinghamshire but he said the “unbearable” scars from losing his previous role remained.
>
> He told The Times: “Kamlesh Patel talked about transparency, fairness, about listening, engaging everyone and taking people on a journey, and then fired 16 people.
>
> read more at https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2022/07/29/yorkshire-accused-acting-brutality-british-asian-sacked-wake/
>
> RH

Oh where have all the liberal bigots gone
Very quiet every one
When will they ever learn....
RH