To Perl, or not to Perl, that is the kvetching. -- Larry Wall in <199801200310.TAA11670@wall.org>

aus+uk / aus.politics / OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationSteve Teo
`* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationPetzl
 `* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationRod Speed
  +* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationPetzl
  |`* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationRod Speed
  | `* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationPetzl
  |  `- OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationRod Speed
  `* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationPeter Jason
   +* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationPetzl
   |`* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationPeter Jason
   | `* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationPetzl
   |  +* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationRod Speed
   |  |`* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationPetzl
   |  | `* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationRod Speed
   |  |  `- OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationDaniel65
   |  `* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationArindam Banerjee
   |   `- OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationRod Speed
   +* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationRod Speed
   |`* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationPeter Jason
   | +- OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationRod Speed
   | `* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationTrevor Wilson
   |  +* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationÖrdög
   |  |+- OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationFran
   |  |`- OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationPeter Jason
   |  `* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationPetzl
   |   `* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationRod Speed
   |    `* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationPetzl
   |     `- OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationRod Speed
   `* OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationArindam Banerjee
    `- OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulationRod Speed

Pages:12
OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<tumtj4$3mvu4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21964&group=aus.politics#21964

From: suzyw...@outlook.com (Steve Teo)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 18:23:30 +0800
 by: Steve Teo - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 10:23 UTC

Even Forbes magazine says so:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/mayrarodriguezvalladares/2023/03/12/how-trumps-deregulation-sowed-the-seeds-for-silicon-valley-banks-demise/?sh=2f81d1903432

Regulations were introduced after the GFC.
SBV boss started lobbying the Republicans before the 2016 election.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<sn4v0i5v8tnqkp3muee0ascdton596vue3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21980&group=aus.politics#21980

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:19:45 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 21:19 UTC

On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 18:23:30 +0800, Steve Teo <suzyw0ng@outlook.com>
wrote:

>Even Forbes magazine says so:
>https://www.forbes.com/sites/mayrarodriguezvalladares/2023/03/12/how-trumps-deregulation-sowed-the-seeds-for-silicon-valley-banks-demise/?sh=2f81d1903432
>
>Regulations were introduced after the GFC.
>SBV boss started lobbying the Republicans before the 2016 election.

Another Joe Biden disaster, Biden run Feds kept interest rates
unreasonably low for to long, then dumped $7 trillion into the economy
and this is the result, everyone new was coming at some point. The
Biden smarties trying to appear they didn't know? Barack Obama once
warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to f**k things up’.

Bidenomics cause and effect, America is tottering on a depression!
"the likes of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up
with a country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<op.11rkm0vjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21983&group=aus.politics#21983

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:29:14 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 21:29 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:19:45 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 18:23:30 +0800, Steve Teo <suzyw0ng@outlook.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Even Forbes magazine says so:
>> https://www.forbes.com/sites/mayrarodriguezvalladares/2023/03/12/how-trumps-deregulation-sowed-the-seeds-for-silicon-valley-banks-demise/?sh=2f81d1903432
>>
>> Regulations were introduced after the GFC.
>> SBV boss started lobbying the Republicans before the 2016 election.
>>
> Another Joe Biden disaster, Biden run Feds kept interest rates
> unreasonably low for to long,

Corse nothing like that happened with Trump, eh ?

> then dumped $7 trillion into the economy

Another bare faced lie.

> and this is the result, everyone new was coming at some point.

Another bare faced lie.

> The
> Biden smarties trying to appear they didn't know? Barack Obama once
> warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to f**k things up’.

Not Biden's doing.

> Bidenomics cause and effect, America is tottering on a depression!

BULLSHIT.

> "the likes of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up
> with a country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020

Taint gunna happen.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<nm6v0i52hgccm4t1rp93pg03rm4a7vkaj3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21992&group=aus.politics#21992

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:05:22 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 22:05 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:29:14 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:19:45 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 18:23:30 +0800, Steve Teo <suzyw0ng@outlook.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Even Forbes magazine says so:
>>> https://www.forbes.com/sites/mayrarodriguezvalladares/2023/03/12/how-trumps-deregulation-sowed-the-seeds-for-silicon-valley-banks-demise/?sh=2f81d1903432
>>>
>>> Regulations were introduced after the GFC.
>>> SBV boss started lobbying the Republicans before the 2016 election.
>>>
>> Another Joe Biden disaster, Biden run Feds kept interest rates
>> unreasonably low for to long,
>
>Corse nothing like that happened with Trump, eh ?

nope, and he didn't raise interest rates

>> then dumped $7 trillion into the economy
>
>Another bare faced lie.

Nope
<https://fee.org/articles/kevin-o-leary-on-inflation-you-printed-7-trillion-in-30-months-what-did-you-think-would-happen/>
https://tinyurl.com/2avzbm9y
Kevin O’Leary on Inflation: You Printed $7 Trillion in 30 Months. What
Did you Think Would Happen?
Americans are facing 40-year high inflation and there’s been no
shortage of discussion on the topic. It’s the number one issue on the
mind of Americans heading into midterms, and every day on TV and in
newspapers pundits are debating how long it will last and deciding who
is to blame.
What’s most astonishing amid the flurry of news is just how badly the
commentary misses. While there is broad agreement that the US is
experiencing dangerously high inflation, partisanship and ideology
have polluted basic economics.

>> and this is the result, everyone new was coming at some point.
>
>Another bare faced lie.

Nope see above

>> The
>> Biden smarties trying to appear they didn't know? Barack Obama once
>> warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to f**k things up’.
>
>Not Biden's doing.

It was see above

>> Bidenomics cause and effect, America is tottering on a depression!
>
>BULLSHIT.
>
>> "the likes of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up
>> with a country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020
>
>Taint gunna happen.
All major American banks are losing money. SVB was obeying the rules
the Biden administration put on them.

Forbes has been promoting SVB for 5 months as best buy?
While the directors sold their shares, and gave themselves bonuses a
month ago?
--
Petzl
Another Joe Biden disaster, Biden run Feds kept interest rates

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<op.11rojovtbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22010&group=aus.politics#22010

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:53:38 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 22:53 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:05:22 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:29:14 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:19:45 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Another Joe Biden disaster, Biden run Feds kept interest rates
>>> unreasonably low for to long,
>>
>> Corse nothing like that happened with Trump, eh ?

> nope,

Pathetic.

> and he didn't raise interest rates

The Prez doesnt set the interest rates.

>>> then dumped $7 trillion into the economy
>>
>> Another bare faced lie.
>>
> Nope

Yep.

> <https://fee.org/articles/kevin-o-leary-on-inflation-you-printed-7-trillion-in-30-months-what-did-you-think-would-happen/>
> https://tinyurl.com/2avzbm9y
> Kevin O’Leary on Inflation:

Just because some bare faced liar claims something...

> You Printed $7 Trillion in 30 Months.

Another bare faced lie.

> What
> Did you Think Would Happen?
> Americans are facing 40-year high inflation

Another bare faced lie.

> and there’s been no
> shortage of discussion on the topic.

And bare faced lies about it, like yours.

> It’s the number one issue on the
> mind of Americans

Another bare faced lie.

> heading into midterms, and every day on TV and in
> newspapers pundits are debating how long it will last and deciding who
> is to blame.

Wota surprise.

> What’s most astonishing amid the flurry of news is just how badly the
> commentary misses.

You in spades, but nothing astonishing about it.

> While there is broad agreement that the US is
> experiencing dangerously high inflation,

Another bare faced lie.

> partisanship and ideology
> have polluted basic economics.

How unusual.

>>> and this is the result, everyone new was coming at some point.
>>
>> Another bare faced lie.
>>
> Nope see above

Completely useless, as always with the mindless shit you respew.

>>> The
>>> Biden smarties trying to appear they didn't know? Barack Obama once
>>> warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to f**k things up’.
>>
>> Not Biden's doing.
>>
> It was see above

Completely useless, as always with the mindless shit you respew.

>>> Bidenomics cause and effect, America is tottering on a depression!
>>
>> BULLSHIT.
>>
>>> "the likes of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up
>>> with a country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020
>>
>> Taint gunna happen.

> All major American banks are losing money.

BULLSHIT.

> SVB was obeying the rules
> the Biden administration put on them.

BULLSHIT.

> Forbes has been promoting SVB for 5 months as best buy?

No surprises there. Those fools are always about pump and dump.

> While the directors sold their shares,

Another bare faced lie.

> and gave themselves bonuses a
> month ago?

Another bare faced lie.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<ufdv0ihuano19qjm4s9jlgiec8jqkbmotu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22022&group=aus.politics#22022

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 10:56:38 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 23:56 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:53:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> and gave themselves bonuses a
>> month ago?
>
>Another bare faced lie.

Sorry SVB directors gave themselves bonuses 3 hours before the shut
the bank doors!
Go to a real media site that tells the awful truth.
Your heads full of leftie media crap.
<https://www.foxnews.com/media/svb-collapse-tip-iceberg-biden-spending-policies-economist-warns>
https://tinyurl.com/2dwowchx
SVB collapse only 'the tip of the iceberg' under Biden spending
policies, economist warns
Steve Moore says trillions in spending putting financial system in
'great peril'
Biden's borrowing, spending putting financial system in peril: Moore
Chief economist at FreedomWorks Steve Moore says inflation, government
borrowing and "woke" priorities put banks "in jeopardy."
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<3pfv0idj4hldgeut1am549c1jrihcume7v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22027&group=aus.politics#22027

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 11:31:32 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 00:31 UTC

>> Bidenomics cause and effect, America is tottering on a depression!
>
>BULLSHIT.

It is not bullshit.
It is all about the man in the street, his attitudes and expectations.
Only one of three things can save the USA now:
1/ A depression lasting 5 years.
2/ Civil War 2
3/ Close the borders, institute tariffs and wealth taxes.

Remember the Gilded Age, before McKinley stuffed it up?

Do try to pay attention.

>> "the likes of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up
>> with a country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020
>
>Taint gunna happen.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<fehv0ipo4749cresk0krl5o14suc99pqcj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22028&group=aus.politics#22028

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 11:56:50 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 00:56 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 11:31:32 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> Bidenomics cause and effect, America is tottering on a depression!
>>
>>BULLSHIT.
>
>It is not bullshit.
>It is all about the man in the street, his attitudes and expectations.
>Only one of three things can save the USA now:
>1/ A depression lasting 5 years.
>2/ Civil War 2
>3/ Close the borders, institute tariffs and wealth taxes.
>
>Remember the Gilded Age, before McKinley stuffed it up?
>
>Do try to pay attention.

<https://www.forexfactory.com/news/1201898-nyse-trading-open-sees-unusual-number-of-halted>
https://tinyurl.com/2l4le4yy
Trading Halted at 30 Banks as Market Opens – NYSE Halts Trading at
Charles Schwab

--
Petzl

Julian Assange is still dying in prison for the crime of doing journalism and virtually no journalist on the planet cares.

They’re too obsessed with defaming and deplatforming their ideological enemies because journalism is dead.

And so might Julian Assange be pretty soon.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<op.11rx8ctxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22031&group=aus.politics#22031

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 13:22:50 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 02:22 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 10:56:38 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:53:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> and gave themselves bonuses a
>>> month ago?
>>
>> Another bare faced lie.
>>
> Sorry SVB directors gave themselves bonuses 3 hours before the shut
> the bank doors!

Another bare faced lie.

> Go to a real media site that tells the awful truth.

Foxnews never does.

> <https://www.foxnews.com/media/svb-collapse-tip-iceberg-biden-spending-policies-economist-warns>
> https://tinyurl.com/2dwowchx

Just because some fool journo claims something...

> SVB collapse only 'the tip of the iceberg' under Biden spending
> policies, economist warns

Just because some fool claims something...

> Steve Moore says trillions in spending putting financial system in
> 'great peril'

Just because some fool claims something...

> Biden's borrowing, spending putting financial system in peril: Moore
> Chief economist at FreedomWorks

Just because some steaming turd claims something...

> Steve Moore says inflation, government
> borrowing and "woke" priorities put banks "in jeopardy."

Just because some fool claims something...

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<op.11ry1dqvbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22033&group=aus.politics#22033

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 13:40:15 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 02:40 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Bidenomics cause and effect, America is tottering on a depression!

>> BULLSHIT.

> It is not bullshit.

It is complete and utter bullshit.

> It is all about the man in the street, his attitudes and expectations.

BULLSHIT.

> Only one of three things can save the USA now:

BULLSHIT.

> 1/ A depression lasting 5 years.

BULLSHIT.

> 2/ Civil War 2

BULLSHIT.

> 3/ Close the borders, institute tariffs and wealth taxes.

BULLSHIT.

> Remember the Gilded Age, before McKinley stuffed it up?

There were lots of full depressions then and NONE since the great
depression.

> Do try to pay attention.

Did that during the GFC. Nothing even remotely like a depression.

>>> "the likes of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up
>>> with a country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020

>> Taint gunna happen.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<tirv0id7fq8pb19ak0hpa9n6f3u62l9anp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22041&group=aus.politics#22041

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 14:51:18 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 03:51 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 11:56:50 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>BULLSHIT.
>>
>>It is not bullshit.
>>It is all about the man in the street, his attitudes and expectations.
>>Only one of three things can save the USA now:
>>1/ A depression lasting 5 years.
>>2/ Civil War 2
>>3/ Close the borders, institute tariffs and wealth taxes.
>>
>>Remember the Gilded Age, before McKinley stuffed it up?
>>
>>Do try to pay attention.
>>
><https://www.forexfactory.com/news/1201898-nyse-trading-open-sees-unusual-number-of-halted>
> https://tinyurl.com/2l4le4yy
>Trading Halted at 30 Banks as Market Opens – NYSE Halts Trading at
>Charles Schwab

Yep, all the crooks, directors and "analysts" are off into the tall
grass covering their fat arses, while the poor old market is left in
angel gear.
All those school shootings in the recent past were misdirected; for
the Wall St casino would have been a better target.

>>>Taint gunna happen.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<l7sv0i9qkdtb3fvulf1kh6d1q7im3ncokm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22044&group=aus.politics#22044

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 14:59:57 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 03:59 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 13:40:15 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> BULLSHIT.
>
>> It is not bullshit.
>
>It is complete and utter bullshit.
>
>> It is all about the man in the street, his attitudes and expectations.
>
>BULLSHIT.
It's NOT bullshit!

>> Only one of three things can save the USA now:
>
>BULLSHIT.
It's NOT bullshit

>> 1/ A depression lasting 5 years.
>
>BULLSHIT.
It is NOT bullshit

>> 2/ Civil War 2
>
>BULLSHIT.
It is NOT bullshit

>> 3/ Close the borders, institute tariffs and wealth taxes.
>
>BULLSHIT.
It is NOT bullshit

>> Remember the Gilded Age, before McKinley stuffed it up?
>
>There were lots of full depressions then and NONE since the great
>depression.
>
>> Do try to pay attention.
>
>Did that during the GFC. Nothing even remotely like a depression.

>>> Taint gunna happen.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<o2sv0idke09me81i46re7kmh2tmsoffhu1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22045&group=aus.politics#22045

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 15:00:28 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 04:00 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 14:51:18 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>>It is not bullshit.
>>>It is all about the man in the street, his attitudes and expectations.
>>>Only one of three things can save the USA now:
>>>1/ A depression lasting 5 years.
>>>2/ Civil War 2
>>>3/ Close the borders, institute tariffs and wealth taxes.
>>>
>>>Remember the Gilded Age, before McKinley stuffed it up?
>>>
>>>Do try to pay attention.
>>>
>><https://www.forexfactory.com/news/1201898-nyse-trading-open-sees-unusual-number-of-halted>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2l4le4yy
>>Trading Halted at 30 Banks as Market Opens – NYSE Halts Trading at
>>Charles Schwab

>Yep, all the crooks, directors and "analysts" are off into the tall
>grass covering their fat arses, while the poor old market is left in
>angel gear.
>All those school shootings in the recent past were misdirected; for
>the Wall St casino would have been a better target.

Well another big problem is because of Biden's Russia ban many
countries (India/China/EU) are not using $US for Russian product's
particularly their gas and oil. This is causing the $US to slump

--
Petzl
If voting made any difference,

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<op.11r4g9k8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22049&group=aus.politics#22049

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 15:37:47 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 04:37 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 14:59:57 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 13:40:15 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> It is not bullshit.
>>
>> It is complete and utter bullshit.
>>
>>> It is all about the man in the street, his attitudes and expectations.
>>
>> BULLSHIT.

> It's NOT bullshit!

It is complete and utter bullshit.

>>> Only one of three things can save the USA now:

>> BULLSHIT.

> It's NOT bullshit

It is complete and utter bullshit.

>>> 1/ A depression lasting 5 years.

>> BULLSHIT.

> It is NOT bullshit

It is complete and utter bullshit.

>>> 2/ Civil War 2

>> BULLSHIT.

> It is NOT bullshit

It is complete and utter bullshit.

>>> 3/ Close the borders, institute tariffs and wealth taxes.

>> BULLSHIT.

> It is NOT bullshit

It is complete and utter bullshit.

>>> Remember the Gilded Age, before McKinley stuffed it up?
>>
>> There were lots of full depressions then and NONE since the great
>> depression.
>>
>>> Do try to pay attention.
>>
>> Did that during the GFC. Nothing even remotely like a depression.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<op.11r4juw7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22050&group=aus.politics#22050

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 15:39:20 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 04:39 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 15:00:28 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 14:51:18 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> <https://www.forexfactory.com/news/1201898-nyse-trading-open-sees-unusual-number-of-halted>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2l4le4yy
>>> Trading Halted at 30 Banks as Market Opens – NYSE Halts Trading at
>>> Charles Schwab

>> Yep, all the crooks, directors and "analysts" are off into the tall
>> grass covering their fat arses, while the poor old market is left in
>> angel gear.
>> All those school shootings in the recent past were misdirected; for
>> the Wall St casino would have been a better target.
>>
> Well another big problem is because of Biden's Russia ban many
> countries (India/China/EU) are not using $US for Russian product's
> particularly their gas and oil. This is causing the $US to slump

The US$ has not slumped.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<idvv0ipsq593fe1gh04c6u7v2phmt696di@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22055&group=aus.politics#22055

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 15:57:00 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 04:57 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 15:39:20 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 15:00:28 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yep, all the crooks, directors and "analysts" are off into the tall
>>> grass covering their fat arses, while the poor old market is left in
>>> angel gear.
>>> All those school shootings in the recent past were misdirected; for
>>> the Wall St casino would have been a better target.
>>>
>> Well another big problem is because of Biden's Russia ban many
>> countries (India/China/EU) are not using $US for Russian product's
>> particularly their gas and oil. This is causing the $US to slump
>
>The US$ has not slumped.

Just because Rod says something!
Because of Biden's admin fuck up the US is going to have to cut it's
interest rates significantly
<https://www.fxempire.com/forecasts/article/euro-trades-near-one-month-peak-amid-plunging-us-treasury-yields-dollar-1308544>
https://tinyurl.com/2g5tzfmp

--
Petzl
<https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/14/the-queens-coup/>

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<op.11r6ctxcbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22057&group=aus.politics#22057

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 16:18:19 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 05:18 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 15:57:00 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 15:39:20 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Well another big problem is because of Biden's Russia ban many
>>> countries (India/China/EU) are not using $US for Russian product's
>>> particularly their gas and oil. This is causing the $US to slump
>>
>> The US$ has not slumped.
>>
> Just because Rod says something!

Trivial to check that.

> Because of Biden's admin fuck up

Biden hasnt fucked up.

> the US is going to have to cut it's
> interest rates significantly

BULLSHIT.

> <https://www.fxempire.com/forecasts/article/euro-trades-near-one-month-peak-amid-plunging-us-treasury-yields-dollar-1308544>
> https://tinyurl.com/2g5tzfmp

Just because some fool claims something...

> Euro Trades Near One-Month Peak Amid Plunging US Treasury Yields,
> Dollar

Thats not the US$, stupid.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<turpls$p4sn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22092&group=aus.politics#22092

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 17:47:22 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 06:47 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 14/03/2023 4:18 pm:
> On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 15:57:00 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

<Snip>

>> the US is going to have to cut it's
>> interest rates significantly
>
> BULLSHIT.
>
>> <https://www.fxempire.com/forecasts/article/euro-trades-near-one-month-peak-amid-plunging-us-treasury-yields-dollar-1308544>
>>
>>        https://tinyurl.com/2g5tzfmp
>
> Just because some fool claims something...
>
>> Euro Trades Near One-Month Peak Amid Plunging US Treasury Yields,
>> Dollar
>
> Thats not the US$, stupid.

Correct, the article headline seems to be suggesting the Euro is soaring
against US Treasury Yields, Dollar ..... I suppose that could be against
the AUS $, but I'm guessing it's the US$, Roddles!!

"The EUR/USD is up as the greenback weakened on bets the Fed will halt
or trim its raising interest rates."
--
Daniel

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<k7egnsF20okU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22112&group=aus.politics#22112

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 05:22:51 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 18:22 UTC

On 14/03/2023 2:59 pm, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 13:40:15 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> It is not bullshit.
>>
>> It is complete and utter bullshit.
>>
>>> It is all about the man in the street, his attitudes and expectations.
>>
>> BULLSHIT.
> It's NOT bullshit!
>>
>>> Only one of three things can save the USA now:
>>
>> BULLSHIT.
> It's NOT bullshit
>>
>>> 1/ A depression lasting 5 years.
>>
>> BULLSHIT.
> It is NOT bullshit
>>
>>> 2/ Civil War 2
>>
>> BULLSHIT.
> It is NOT bullshit
>>
>>> 3/ Close the borders, institute tariffs and wealth taxes.
>>
>> BULLSHIT.
> It is NOT bullshit
>>
>>> Remember the Gilded Age, before McKinley stuffed it up?
>>
>> There were lots of full depressions then and NONE since the great
>> depression.
>>
>>> Do try to pay attention.
>>
>> Did that during the GFC. Nothing even remotely like a depression.

**As much as this hurts me to say, but Roddles in correct. You have zero
idea of economics. The US does require a make-over though. Removing
large numbers of Republican politicians would be an excellent start. The
ones who back/d Trump are the problem.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<_sqQL.2022927$US27.1089610@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22113&group=aus.politics#22113

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 08:08:07 +1100
 by: Ördög - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 21:08 UTC

Trevor Wilson

/Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
malicious wankers residing in my killfile/

> **As much as this hurts me to say, but Roddles in correct.

Even a broken clock can be correct twice a day.

> The US does require a make-over though.

Indeed. A very thorough one at that.

> Removing
> large numbers of Republican politicians would be an excellent start.

You need to remove them all. And also many of the corporate Democrats.

> The ones who back/d Trump are the problem.

Remember this: GOP fully stood behind Trump both in 2016 and 2020.
And of course, Trump is only a symptom of an increasingly rotten
political establishment and a disunited and partially ego maniac and
sociopathic population.

As much as I am against violence what the US desperately need is a new
civil war and a complete structural and econopolitical make over.
No! This does not even have to be fully socialist...just a properly
balance and well regulated social democracy that would do the trick of
flushing down the gurgler the billionaire class and all that grifters
run economy.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<tutevs$12joe$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22115&group=aus.politics#22115

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 08:57:17 +1100
 by: Fran - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 21:57 UTC

On 16/03/2023 8:08 am, Ördög wrote:
> Trevor Wilson
>
> /Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
> malicious wankers residing in my killfile/
>
>> **As much as this hurts me to say, but Roddles in correct.
>
> Even a broken clock can be correct twice a day.
>
>> The US does require a make-over though.
>
> Indeed. A very thorough one at that.

It doesn't seem too healthy ATM.

>> Removing large numbers of Republican politicians would be an excellent
>> start.
>
> You need to remove them all. And also many of the corporate Democrats.
>
>> The ones who back/d Trump are the problem.
>
> Remember this: GOP fully stood behind Trump both in 2016 and 2020.
> And of course, Trump is only a symptom of an increasingly rotten
> political establishment and a disunited and partially ego maniac and
> sociopathic population.

Fair comment.

> As much as I am against violence what the US desperately need is a new
> civil war and a complete structural and econopolitical make over.
> No! This does not even have to be fully socialist...just a properly
> balance and well regulated social democracy that would do the trick of
> flushing down the gurgler the billionaire class and all that grifters
> run economy.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<6uf41i5lhrimq0nlabh5h5imtusvfemq12@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22116&group=aus.politics#22116

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 09:00:40 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 22:00 UTC

On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 08:08:07 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:

>/Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
>malicious wankers residing in my killfile/

.....so that's who these people are.

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<o7h41i5144le2efv4bj5hlndnuijn0u89a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22117&group=aus.politics#22117

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 09:52:06 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 22:52 UTC

On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 05:22:51 +1100, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>On 14/03/2023 2:59 pm, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 13:40:15 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> It is complete and utter bullshit.

>>> BULLSHIT.
>> It's NOT bullshit!

>>> BULLSHIT.
>> It's NOT bullshit

>>> BULLSHIT.
>> It is NOT bullshit

>>> BULLSHIT.
>> It is NOT bullshit

>>> BULLSHIT.
>> It is NOT bullshit

>>> There were lots of full depressions then and NONE since the great
>>> depression.

>>> Did that during the GFC. Nothing even remotely like a depression.

>**As much as this hurts me to say, but Roddles in correct. You have zero
>idea of economics. The US does require a make-over though. Removing
>large numbers of Republican politicians would be an excellent start. The
>ones who back/d Trump are the problem.

You and Rod are the trouble if you believe that, the Problem with the
US bank failure is the democrats have taken over the way banks were
profitably running banks, they now have to run them the Biden Democrat
way where Biden crime gang gets heaps of Quid Pro Quo!
"The turmoil comes on the heels of credit rating agency Moody’s
cutting its outlook for the banking system due to “rapid deterioration
in the operating environment” following the failure of Silicon Valley
Bank and other firms."
Take off your pointy hat over your pointy heads!
Read about some of it here!
<https://nypost.com/2023/03/15/svb-donated-73m-to-black-lives-matter-movement-social-justice-causes/>
https://tinyurl.com/2hc8f4hp
“This could be a trend and there are consequences for bad Democrat
policy,” Comer said during a segment on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning
Features.”

--
Petzl
LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM
Donald Trump has shown the entire nation irrefutably,
explicitly & beyond any shadow of a doubt
that U.S. government & their media propagandists are
corrupt to the core.
Our Legal System is CORRUPT, our Judges (and Justices!)
are highly partisan, compromised or just plain scared,
our Borders are OPEN, our Elections are Rigged,
Inflation is RAMPANT, gas prices and food costs
are through the roof, our Military Leadership is Woke,
our Country is going to HELL,
and Michael Sussmann is not guilty. How’s everything else doing?
Enjoy your day!!!
Donald J Trump

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<op.11veskwsbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22121&group=aus.politics#22121

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 10:13:22 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 23:13 UTC

On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 09:52:06 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 05:22:51 +1100, Trevor Wilson
> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 14/03/2023 2:59 pm, Peter Jason wrote:

>>> It's NOT bullshit!

>>> It's NOT bullshit

>>> It is NOT bullshit

>>> It is NOT bullshit

>>> It is NOT bullshit

>> **As much as this hurts me to say, but Roddles in correct. You have zero
>> idea of economics. The US does require a make-over though. Removing
>> large numbers of Republican politicians would be an excellent start. The
>> ones who back/d Trump are the problem.

> You and Rod are the trouble if you believe that,

Nope.

> the Problem with the
> US bank failure is the democrats have taken over the way banks were
> profitably running banks, they now have to run them the Biden Democrat
> way where Biden crime gang gets heaps of Quid Pro Quo!

Just because some one eyed fool claims something...

> "The turmoil comes on the heels of credit rating agency Moody’s
> cutting its outlook for the banking system due to “rapid deterioration
> in the operating environment” following the failure of Silicon Valley
> Bank and other firms."
> Take off your pointy hat over your pointy heads!
> Read about some of it here!
> <https://nypost.com/2023/03/15/svb-donated-73m-to-black-lives-matter-movement-social-justice-causes/>
> https://tinyurl.com/2hc8f4hp
> “This could be a trend and there are consequences for bad Democrat
> policy,” Comer said during a segment on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning
> Features.”

Just because some one eyed fool claims something...

Re: OT: Siliconjob Valley Bank collapse due to Trump's deregulation

<kpn41ilr0h0cnlm4qrd8a2g5a0o49v829p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22126&group=aus.politics#22126

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 11:28:54 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 00:28 UTC

On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 10:13:22 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> **As much as this hurts me to say, but Roddles in correct. You have zero
>>> idea of economics. The US does require a make-over though. Removing
>>> large numbers of Republican politicians would be an excellent start. The
>>> ones who back/d Trump are the problem.
>
>> You and Rod are the trouble if you believe that,
>
>Nope.
>
>> the Problem with the
>> US bank failure is the democrats have taken over the way banks were
>> profitably running banks, they now have to run them the Biden Democrat
>> way where Biden crime gang gets heaps of Quid Pro Quo!
>
>Just because some one eyed fool claims something...

What about this warng from the Wall Street Journal.
FDIC: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Taken over by the Federal run Biden regime!
CFPB: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
<https://www.wsj.com/articles/hostile-takeover-fdic-board-rohit-chopra-michael-hsu-jelena-mcwilliams-abuse-power-11639432939>
https://tinyurl.com/y43twemu
A Hostile Takeover of the FDIC
Board members had always respected the agency’s independence—until
now.
By Jelena McWilliams
Dec. 15, 2021 6:30 pm ET
--
Petzl
Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.