You will pay for your sins. If you have already paid, please disregard this message.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: The all white Lionesses

SubjectAuthor
* The all white LionessesRobert Henderson
`* Re: The all white LionessesRobert Henderson
 `- Re: The all white LionessesRobert Henderson

1
The all white Lionesses

<b21440c3-c998-47fe-9842-dff56aa88865n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21962&group=uk.sport.cricket#21962

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 03:56:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The all white Lionesses
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 10:56 UTC

Note:The article directly below complains about the lack of non-white players in the England women's football team. This is of course gross politically correct racism, but a more interesting question is does any non-white player deserve to play for England on merit. To make things more interesting I have put the question to the men's England football team. rather than that of the women. (How long will it be before no England team in any sport is deemed acceptable in pc England? )

Here is a team of white English footballers who are currently available to the England football team: Jordan Pickford, Kieran Trippier, Harruy MacGuire, John Stones, Luke Shaw, James Ward-Prowse, Declan Rice, Jordan Henderson, Mason Mount, Phil Foden , Harry Kane,

Or how about this second XI of white English players available to the England men's football team :

Aaron Ramsdale Ben White , Michael Keane, Connor Coady, Ben Chilwell, Conor Gallagher, Eric Dier, Jack Greaslish , James Madison, Jarad Bowen, Danny Ings

Ask yourself whether any England XI drawn from current white English players would be enhanced by a number of non-white players. RH

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/07/27/bbc-please-note-nothing-wicked-whiteness/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr B BC please note, there is nothing wicked about whiteness
Making people feel ashamed of their skin colour is wrong regardless if it comes from old fashioned racists or supposed progressives

FRASER MYERS
27 July 2022 • 1:24pmFraser Myers
England Lionesses
CREDIT: JOHN SIBLEY
Not everyone is joining in the celebrations of England’s brilliant Lionesses, as they romp to the final of the Euros. For the BBC, there is one major problem with the players that sours their success – they are, horror of horrors, “all white”.

As presenter Eilidh Barbour remarked earlier this month, following England’s 8-0 win against Norway, “All starting 11 players and the five substitutes that came on to the pitch were all white”. This was not some off-the-cuff remark, either. It was teeing up a segment on the lack of diversity in women’s football.

In modern Britain, among the cultural elites at least, white has effectively become a swear word. Whiteness talked of as something to be looked down on – a problem to be fixed.

The BBC never says so explicitly, but its message is clear from the tone: an all-white football team is unacceptable. And despite the players’ skills, the training, the sacrifices they have made, their place in the squad is probably undeserved. Perhaps they are even the beneficiaries of darker forces, like structural or institutional racism.

Such contempt has not gone unnoticed. As the Telegraph reports today, Barbour’s remarks garnered hundreds of viewer complaints, making it the most complained-about incident on the BBC all this month.

Read more at

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/07/27/bbc-please-note-nothing-wicked-whiteness/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr

RH

Re: The all white Lionesses

<da81c6d7-735e-48bb-9792-9aef51c5ac55n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21968&group=uk.sport.cricket#21968

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 02:54:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The all white Lionesses
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 09:54 UTC

On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 6:14:33 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Such contempt has not gone unnoticed. As the Telegraph reports today, Barbour’s remarks garnered hundreds of viewer complaints, making it the most complained-about incident on the BBC all this month.
> >
> > Read more at
> >
> > https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/07/27/bbc-please-note-nothing-wicked-whiteness/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
> >
> > RH
> And WHY should anybody care about the "Personal OPINION" of some dumb
> WOKE WASP Eilidh Barbour who DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO THINK?
>

> 98% humans DON'T KNOW "how to think", said george bernard shaw
>

> Two percent of the people think, three percent of the people think they
> think and ninety-five percent of the people would RATHER DIE than THINK
> - George Bernard Shaw.
> https://imgur.com/gallery/9T0UX4A
>

> 99.9% humans DON'T KNOW HOW TO THINK. I know that for a FACT.

100% 9f FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer doesn't know how to think ... RH

Re: The all white Lionesses

<3a2f3539-1bae-4d34-8d74-1064768e70c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21971&group=uk.sport.cricket#21971

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 08:47:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 15:47 UTC

On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 3:47:32 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/1/2022 2:54 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> And WHY should anybody care about the "Personal OPINION" of some dumb
> >> WOKE WASP Eilidh Barbour who DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO THINK?
> >>

> >> 98% humans DON'T KNOW "how to think", said george bernard shaw
> >>

> >> Two percent of the people think, three percent of the people think they
> >> think and ninety-five percent of the people would RATHER DIE than THINK
> >> - George Bernard Shaw.
> >> https://imgur.com/gallery/9T0UX4A
> >>

> >> 99.9% humans DON'T KNOW HOW TO THINK. I know that for a FACT.
> >
> > 100% 9f FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer doesn't know how to think ... RH
> You lunatic brit clown,
>
> The REAL REALITY which EXISTS in my brain is UNREACHABLE for the rest of
> the 7.8 billion human FILTH, I repeat the HUMAN FILTH on this planet.
>

> I can beat ANY fucking human in analysis in the topics of my interest,
> because I can see things NOT VISIBLE to the naked eye.
>
> WHY do you think the EVIL US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths CONCEALED
> my name from the public for the last 16 years?
>
> It's because I am the ONLY UNIQUE human on this planet, with THIRD EYE.
>

> Now FUCK OFF and GOSSIP about LW-RW shit and SUCK animal, human, rubber
> and metal cocks just like the remaining 7.8 billion human filth.

"The subcontinental patient is having a fit of hyperfantasy, doctor..." RH