Work continues in this area. -- DEC's SPR-Answering-Automaton

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Westerners Think They Are Free-Thinking Individualists And It's Effing Adorable

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Westerners Think They Are Free-Thinking Individualists And It'sRobert Henderson
`* Re: Westerners Think They Are Free-Thinking Individualists And It'sRobert Henderson
 `* Re: Westerners Think They Are Free-Thinking Individualists And It'sRobert Henderson
  `- Re: Westerners Think They Are Free-Thinking Individualists And It'sFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Re: Westerners Think They Are Free-Thinking Individualists And It's Effing Adorable

<d3c6022d-e39a-456e-bcc4-dd7ad40216dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22007&group=uk.sport.cricket#22007

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 01:30:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Westerners Think They Are Free-Thinking Individualists And It's
Effing Adorable
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 08:30 UTC

On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 9:25:23 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
>
> "Lady Gaga poses a threat less for her political views, her visit to the
> Dalai Lama, and her support for LGBTQ rights than through her
> determination to be, and encourage others to be, entirely different,"
> Macintyre concludes. "Do What U Want, she sings, and Beijing trembles."
>
> I seriously cannot believe this article was published. Like, anywhere. I
> would have been surprised to see it picked up by even the most obscure
> clickbait blog in the seediest backwaters of the internet, much less by
> a prominent 237 year-old British newspaper.
>
> But from where I sit right now, the funniest thing about it is the way
> the article portrays the western world as this bastion of free thought
> and individuality. Just that one fact alone eclipses the absurdity of
> the fact that the article's author thinks the perfect symbol of this
> freedom is Lady Gaga strutting around in a meat dress.
>
> I mean, just the fact that we are ingesting anti-China propaganda to
> facilitate the long-term strategic agendas of the US-centralized empire
> while reading in the Murdoch press about how free and unique we are
> compared to the Chinese shows you how bizarre this claim is.
>
> In an authoritarian regime, you do what the powerful want you to do. In
> a Free Democracy™️, you do what you like, and it's only by pure
> coincidence that what you like just so happens to always align perfectly
> with what the powerful want you to do.
>
> The more you understand about the brainwashing effects of domestic
> propaganda in the west, the more adorable it is when you see westerners
> talking about themselves as free-thinking individualists living in a
> free society in contrast with the citizens of nations like China. A
> civilization whose inhabitants are continuously indoctrinated with
> power-serving belief systems from childhood until their dying breath is
> not individualist, is not free, and is not thinking. Its inhabitants
> only think this is so, and they think this is so because they've been
> programmed to.
>
> Freedom of thought and freedom of speech only exist on the fringes of
> western society, in such small numbers that they make no difference. The
> mainstream population whose numbers could be used to effect
> revolutionary change are herded into political factions which are
> designed to prop up status quo power at every turn and corresponding
> media echo chambers which keep them from providing any meaningful
> resistance to the machine.
>
> As a whole we are marching in perfect accordance with the will of our
> masters: voting how they like, thinking how they like, speaking how they
> like, working how they like, shopping how they like, and living how they
> like. It is only the power-serving narratives put in our minds by our
> education systems and our media which tell us we are free. And it is
> only those power-serving narratives which have trained us to look down
> our noses at people in nations like China.

"Is there nothing that can be done for the poor fellow, doctor. He just keeps on humiliating himself over and over again...£" RH

Re: Westerners Think They Are Free-Thinking Individualists And It's Effing Adorable

<dc7eed79-b093-4327-9fbf-15587af8b939n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22013&group=uk.sport.cricket#22013

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 04:06:34 -0700 (PDT)
Effing Adorable
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 11:06 UTC

On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 9:45:47 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> >> like, working how they like, shopping how they like, and living how they
> >> like. It is only the power-serving narratives put in our minds by our
> >> education systems and our media which tell us we are free. And it is
> >> only those power-serving narratives which have trained us to look down
> >> our noses at people in nations like China.
> >
> > "Is there nothing that can be done for the poor fellow, doctor. He just keeps on humiliating himself over and over again...£" RH
> You mean like this?
>

> People have the RIGHT TO MASSACRE and SLAUGHTER EVIL BARBARIC GENOCIDAL
> BLOOD THIRSTY "US GOVT THIEVES" like fucking PIGS
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/RMkGEnD3XCA/m/f8pwsXRgDQAJ
>

> BOMB "10 DOWNING STREET" AND KILL THE EVIL MI6 MI5 PSYCHOPATHS WHO ARE
> SECRETLY CHIPPING MILLIONS OF BRITS WITH MIND CONTROL CHIPS and

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Westerners Think They Are Free-Thinking Individualists And It's Effing Adorable

<7405542a-3a3a-474a-b81b-f59415f68003n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22019&group=uk.sport.cricket#22019

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 02:01:26 -0700 (PDT)
Effing Adorable
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 09:01 UTC

<K1bIK.620679$70j.488362@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22027&group=uk.sport.cricket#22027

Effing Adorable
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 09:42:17 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 16:42 UTC