Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 08:15:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Ross Taylor reveals racial insensitivity in New Zealand cricket
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 15:15 UTC

On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 10:12:36 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/11/2022 2:04 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >

> > If I am Ross Taylor, I would have replied, Yeah I know..."the white half
> > of the side"
> >

> > ==========================================================================
> >

> > https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/ross-taylor-reveals-racial-insensitivity-in-new-zealand-cricket-1328742
> >

> > Ross Taylor reveals racial insensitivity in New Zealand cricket
> >
> > "For much of my career I've been an anomaly, a brown face in a vanilla
> > line-up," says the former batter in his new autobiography
> >
> > Ross Taylor has opened up about how he and other players have faced
> > racism in New Zealand cricket.
> >
> > In his new autobiography Ross Taylor Black & White following his
> > retirement from international cricket earlier this year Taylor, who has
> > Samoan heritage on his mother's side, wrote the game in New Zealand was
> > "a pretty white sport" and that he had experienced racism inside
> > dressing rooms that was likely considered "banter" by those involved.
> >
> > "Cricket in New Zealand is a pretty white sport. For much of my career
> > I've been an anomaly, a brown face in a vanilla line-up," Taylor wrote
> > in an extract published by the New Zealand Herald. "That has its
> > challenges, many of which aren't readily apparent to your team-mates or
> > the cricketing public. Given that the Polynesian community is
> > dramatically under-represented in the game, it's probably no surprise
> > that people sometimes assume I'm Maori or Indian.
> >
> > "In many ways, dressing-room banter is the barometer. A team-mate used
> > to tell me, 'You're half a good guy, Ross, but which half is good? You
> > don't know what I'm referring to.' I was pretty sure I did. Other
> > players also had to put up with comments that dwelt on their ethnicity.
> >
> > "In all probability, a Pakeha [white New Zealander] listening to those
> > sorts of comments would think, 'Oh, that's okay, it's just a bit of
> > banter.' But he's hearing it as white person and it's not directed at
> > people like him. So, there's no pushback; no one corrects them. Then the
> > onus falls on the targets.
> >
> > "You wonder if you should pull them up but worry that you'll create a
> > bigger problem or be accused of playing the race card by inflating
> > harmless banter into racism. It's easier to develop a thick skin and let
> > it slide, but is that the right thing to do?"
> >
> > Elsewhere, Taylor also wrote about experiences from within the New
> > Zealand team environment that had been racially "insensitive".
> >
> > An NZC spokesperson told the New Zealand Herald: "NZC deplores racism,
> > is a staunch supporter of the NZ Human Rights Commission's 'Give Nothing
> > to Racism' campaign, and is deeply disappointed Ross has been exposed to
> > this type of behaviour. We'll definitely reach out to Ross to discuss
> > the matter."
> Typo corrected.
>

> If I am Ross Taylor, I would have replied, Yeah I know..."the brown half".

I wonder which caste has FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer as a member? Or could it be that he is ....no, no surely not ... RH

Re: Ross Taylor reveals racial insensitivity in New Zealand cricket

<1b2e4512-73f7-49da-84f3-79daba98d5f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22080&group=uk.sport.cricket#22080

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 10:50:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 17:50 UTC

On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 6:42:27 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/12/2022 8:15 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> Typo corrected.
> >>

> >> If I am Ross Taylor, I would have replied, Yeah I know..."the brown half".
> >

> > I wonder which caste has FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer as a member? Or could it be that he is ....no, no surely not ... RH
> The EVIL genocidal barbaric british and portuguese THIEVES "IMPOSED"
> kasta as caste on India to DIVIDE Indians and Conquer.
>
> Before the racist barbaric thieves PLUNDERED India like fucking PIGS,
> there was NO caste system in India.
>

> No word for "caste" in any Indian language. Caste not same as jati.
>
> The British Supdt. of 1921 Census: “We pigeon-holed everyone by caste
> and if we had no true caste for them, labelled them with the hereditary
> occupation.. We are largely responsible for the system we deplore.”
>
> Risley, the Chief Commissioner of India's 1901 Census came with the
> definitive identifying marker of an Indian's caste. "The social status
> of a particular group varies in inverse ratio to the mean relative width
> of their nose!"
>

> How I wish I was born at that time.
>
> I woulda fucking MASSACRED and SLAUGHTERED the FUCKING barbaric,
> genocidal, racist, sadistic, perverted, cunning, deceptive bible
> thumping white christian THIEVES like fucking pigs and PUT FEAR OF GOD
> and made them RUN AWAY like pussies SCREAMING "I don't wanna die".

Now let m,e see, what do Hindus call those with no caste... rH

Re: Ross Taylor reveals racial insensitivity in New Zealand cricket

<ab2b124c-624b-472b-b6ba-52ae242d68c2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22089&group=uk.sport.cricket#22089

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 01:24:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 08:24 UTC

On Saturday, August 13, 2022 at 8:46:21 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/12/2022 10:50 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> The EVIL genocidal barbaric british and portuguese THIEVES "IMPOSED"
> >> kasta as caste on India to DIVIDE Indians and Conquer.
> >>
> >> Before the racist barbaric thieves PLUNDERED India like fucking PIGS,
> >> there was NO caste system in India.
> >>

> >> No word for "caste" in any Indian language. Caste not same as jati.
> >>
> >> The British Supdt. of 1921 Census: “We pigeon-holed everyone by caste
> >> and if we had no true caste for them, labelled them with the hereditary
> >> occupation.. We are largely responsible for the system we deplore.”
> >>
> >> Risley, the Chief Commissioner of India's 1901 Census came with the
> >> definitive identifying marker of an Indian's caste. "The social status
> >> of a particular group varies in inverse ratio to the mean relative width
> >> of their nose!"
> >>

> >> How I wish I was born at that time.
> >>
> >> I woulda fucking MASSACRED and SLAUGHTERED the FUCKING barbaric,
> >> genocidal, racist, sadistic, perverted, cunning, deceptive bible
> >> thumping white christian THIEVES like fucking pigs and PUT FEAR OF GOD
> >> and made them RUN AWAY like pussies SCREAMING "I don't wanna die".
> >

> > Now let m,e see, what do Hindus call those with no caste... rH
> Shut the fuck up you filthy lunatic racist brit wasp.
>
> Who the FUCK are you racist brit genocidal THIEVES to JUDGE ANY ENTITY
> on the planet?
>
> You DON'T have a "single fucking respectable character trait" in your GENES.
>
> You WASPs must be FORCIBLY CIVILIZED, REFORMED and HUMANIZED.
> The EVIL genocidal barbaric british and portuguese THIEVES "IMPOSED"
> kasta as caste on India to DIVIDE Indians and Conquer.
>
> Before the racist barbaric thieves PLUNDERED India like fucking PIGS,
> there was NO caste system in India.
>

> No word for "caste" in any Indian language. Caste not same as jati.
>
> The British Supdt. of 1921 Census: “We pigeon-holed everyone by caste
> and if we had no true caste for them, labelled them with the hereditary
> occupation.. We are largely responsible for the system we deplore.”
>
> Risley, the Chief Commissioner of India's 1901 Census came with the
> definitive identifying marker of an Indian's caste. "The social status
> of a particular group varies in inverse ratio to the mean relative width
> of their nose!"
>

> How I wish I was born at that time.
>
> I woulda fucking MASSACRED and SLAUGHTERED the FUCKING barbaric,
> genocidal, racist, sadistic, perverted, cunning, deceptive bible
> thumping white christian THIEVES like fucking pigs and PUT FEAR OF GOD
> and made them RUN AWAY like pussies SCREAMING "I don't wanna die".

Dearie me, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer must be one ....RH

Re: Ross Taylor reveals racial insensitivity in New Zealand cricket

<1a4396aa-e4d5-425e-ac6d-33d491fe27e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22100&group=uk.sport.cricket#22100

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 03:07:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 10:07 UTC

Click here to read the complete article