From: red.whit...@latimes.com (Red White & Blue)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,aus.politics,sac.politics
Subject: Armed Citizen Stops Mall Shooting Once Again In El Paso, Texas
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 21:14:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Red White & Blue - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 21:14 UTC

Colion Noir posted an episode of Second Amendment News.
February 20 at 2:58 PM �
Armed Citizen Stops Mall Shooting Once Again In El Paso, Texas
The gun control lobby loves to argue that if we let more people carry
guns, there will be more shootings, and they�re right; there will be more
self-defense shootings.
Here we have another mall shooting stopped by a "good guy with a gun"
where according to the El Paso police department, a private citizen with a
firearm drew their weapon and injured the shooting suspect at the Cielo
Vista Mall on Wednesday evening.
The gun control lobby also likes to argue that mass shootings are rarely
stopped by concealed carriers, which is the most dishonest argument to
make, considering the vast majority of mass shootings happen in places
where law-abiding citizens are NOT allowed to carry a gun.
What this concealed carrier did is one more example of establishing a new
reality for criminals.
As more people start exercising their right to carry, the more criminals
will have to deal with the fact that they may be shot before they can
finish their crime.
I want to live in a society where criminals are just as afraid or more of
the citizens they may try to victimize.
Level up your training, get educated, and get Self Defense/Concealed Carry
insurance. Click the link below to learn more and get a few special free
Colion Noir subscriber bonuses!
https://www.uscca.com/colionnoir
The importance of Self Defense Insurance:
https://www.mrcolionnoir.com/go/uscca/
If you want to see my complete USCCA review that is on my website then
just head over here now:
https://www.mrcolionnoir.com/uscca-review-is-concealed.../
I Am the Militia
http://bit.ly/2nAD7sF

<https://www.facebook.com/COLIONNOIR/videos/armed-citizen-stops-mall-
shooting-once-again-in-el-paso-texas/746415066810790/>

Re: Armed Citizen Stops Mall Shooting Once Again In El Paso, Texas

<tur38f$37jot$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22085&group=aus.politics#22085

From: aliens.r...@soon.com (Aliens R. Coming)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,aus.politics,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 00:24:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Aliens R. Coming - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 00:24 UTC

On 14 Mar 2023, "Red White & Blue" <red.white.and.blue@latimes.com>
posted some news:tuqo3v$3155p$2@paganini.bofh.team:

> Colion Noir posted an episode of Second Amendment News.
> February 20 at 2:58 PM �
> Armed Citizen Stops Mall Shooting Once Again In El Paso, Texas
> The gun control lobby loves to argue that if we let more people carry
> guns, there will be more shootings, and they�re right; there will be
> more self-defense shootings.
> Here we have another mall shooting stopped by a "good guy with a gun"
> where according to the El Paso police department, a private citizen
> with a firearm drew their weapon and injured the shooting suspect at
> the Cielo Vista Mall on Wednesday evening.
> The gun control lobby also likes to argue that mass shootings are
> rarely stopped by concealed carriers, which is the most dishonest
> argument to make, considering the vast majority of mass shootings
> happen in places where law-abiding citizens are NOT allowed to carry a
> gun. What this concealed carrier did is one more example of
> establishing a new reality for criminals.
> As more people start exercising their right to carry, the more
> criminals will have to deal with the fact that they may be shot before
> they can finish their crime.
> I want to live in a society where criminals are just as afraid or more
> of the citizens they may try to victimize.
> Level up your training, get educated, and get Self Defense/Concealed
> Carry insurance. Click the link below to learn more and get a few
> special free Colion Noir subscriber bonuses!
> https://www.uscca.com/colionnoir
> The importance of Self Defense Insurance:
> https://www.mrcolionnoir.com/go/uscca/
> If you want to see my complete USCCA review that is on my website then
> just head over here now:
> https://www.mrcolionnoir.com/uscca-review-is-concealed.../
> I Am the Militia
> http://bit.ly/2nAD7sF
>
><https://www.facebook.com/COLIONNOIR/videos/armed-citizen-stops-mall-
> shooting-once-again-in-el-paso-texas/746415066810790/>

Exellent! The world needs more clarity and dedication like this. Good
work Colion Noir.