Are you making all this up as you go along?

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: People have the RIGHT TO MASSACRE and SLAUGHTER EVIL BARBARIC GENOCIDAL BLOOD THIRSTY "US GOVT THIEVES" like fucking PIGS

SubjectAuthor
* Re: People have the RIGHT TO MASSACRE and SLAUGHTER EVIL BARBARICSaffron Goonda
`- Re: People have the RIGHT TO MASSACRE and SLAUGHTER EVIL BARBARIC GENOCIDAL BLOOmax.it

1
Re: People have the RIGHT TO MASSACRE and SLAUGHTER EVIL BARBARIC GENOCIDAL BLOOD THIRSTY "US GOVT THIEVES" like fucking PIGS

<6c2a0b10-4588-4183-9079-f4efac83da5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22078&group=uk.sport.cricket#22078

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 09:02:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: People have the RIGHT TO MASSACRE and SLAUGHTER EVIL BARBARIC
GENOCIDAL BLOOD THIRSTY "US GOVT THIEVES" like fucking PIGS
From: saffrong...@gmail.com (Saffron Goonda)
 by: Saffron Goonda - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 16:02 UTC

On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 4:24:34 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> Humans have the universal RIGHT TO KILL burglars/thieves in "SELF DEFENSE".

No, they don't.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-62439803

'A man who stabbed a burglar to death after seeing him breaking into his home via a video doorbell has been jailed.

Jordan Brophy, 31, and three others targeted the home of Karl Townsend in Halewood on 29 October 2021 while he and his family were out.

Liverpool Crown Court heard the 32-year-old saw the break-in via a phone app and went home to confront the gang.

Townsend, who stabbed Mr. Brophy several times, was found guilty of manslaughter and jailed for 19 years.'

> And hence, people have the RIGHT TO MASSACRE and SLAUGHTER the EVIL
> BARBARIC GENOCIDAL RACIST US GOVT "THIEVES".

Anyone who opposes the US govt will be in big trouble.

https://www.npr.org/2022/08/12/1117128368/an-armed-man-was-killed-after-trying-to-breach-an-ohio-fbi-office

Re: People have the RIGHT TO MASSACRE and SLAUGHTER EVIL BARBARIC GENOCIDAL BLOOD THIRSTY "US GOVT THIEVES" like fucking PIGS

<1r7dfhl46gdvddcmmt1824be364tter2q9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22081&group=uk.sport.cricket#22081

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: People have the RIGHT TO MASSACRE and SLAUGHTER EVIL BARBARIC GENOCIDAL BLOOD THIRSTY "US GOVT THIEVES" like fucking PIGS
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 20:02:08 +0100
 by: max.it - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 19:02 UTC

On Fri, 12 Aug 2022 09:02:20 -0700 (PDT), Saffron Goonda
<saffrongoonda1337@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 4:24:34 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> Humans have the universal RIGHT TO KILL burglars/thieves in "SELF DEFENSE".
>
>No, they don't.

Theft and burglary are not the same thing. This is how the Belfast
joyriders used to get off with nicking a car. They take a car, they
have no intention of keeping it or permanently depriving it from it's
rightful owner, they just want to race it and abandon it, so they
can't be charged with theft.
If their fingerprints are found they simply claim that they were
inside the car when is was discovered abandoned.
The lawmakers had to introduce a new charge of 'taking and driving
away' or taking without owners consent' (twocing).

>https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-62439803
>
>'A man who stabbed a burglar to death after seeing him breaking into his home via a video doorbell has been jailed.
>
>Jordan Brophy, 31, and three others targeted the home of Karl Townsend in Halewood on 29 October 2021 while he and his family were out.
>
>Liverpool Crown Court heard the 32-year-old saw the break-in via a phone app and went home to confront the gang.
>
>Townsend, who stabbed Mr. Brophy several times, was found guilty of manslaughter and jailed for 19 years.'

Self defence is a grey area too. You must try to avoid a lethal action
by either running away or disabling the assailant so he can't catch
you or further harm you.Never use a head strike; elbows, ankles, knees
wrists should be your initial target and if you are using a cane or a
tool or weapon of some improvised kind then go knees or ankles hard
and get offside quick as you can.

Standard tariff for murder here in NI is only 12 years, though many
people have had their sentence cut short by being murdered in prison
or shortly after they have been released.

max.it.