From: nothing....@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Fraud
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 19:22:01 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 09:22 UTC

Fraud in Victoria and Crimes of Deception
Fraud in Victoria includes a number of offences involving deception,
including the offences of obtaining property by deception, obtaining
financial advantage by deception, falsification of documents and false
accounting. This article outlines offences related to fraud in Victoria.

Obtaining property by deception
The offence of obtaining property by deception is contained in section
81 of the Crimes Act 1958 which states that it is a crime for a person
to act deceptively and with dishonesty obtain or acquire property that
belongs to someone else. The offence requires an intention to
permanently deprive the rightful owner of the property.

The offence of obtaining property by deception carries a maximum penalty
of ten years imprisonment.

The term property is given a wide meaning under section 71 of the Crimes
Act 1958. It includes all real and personal property, and specifically
includes money and intangible property. The property that is obtained
must belong to another. Property will be considered to belong to
somebody else when that person has possession or control of it, or has a
legal right or interest in the property. This is in comparison to
property which has clearly been abandoned.

Obtaining financial advantage by deception
The offence of obtaining financial advantage by deception is governed by
section 82 of the Crimes Act. It occurs when a person dishonestly
obtains a financial advantage for themselves or for another person.

This offence attracts a maximum penalty of ten years imprisonment.

The requirements of deception and dishonesty have been given the same
meaning as the other offences of fraud in Victoria. The term financial
advantage has been given a broad interpretation. It essentially means
something that improves the financial situation of the person in question.

What is deception?
The term deception is given a particular legal meaning when discussing
fraud in Victoria. Deception is defined in section 81(4) of the Crimes
Act 1958. It includes words or conduct as to matters of fact or law that
are deceitful about the true nature of things.

The law also expressly provides that it is deceitful to do something
with a machine or a computer with the intention to make it respond in a
way which you do not have the authority to do. For example, it would be
deceitful to use somebody else’s bank card and PIN to withdraw money
from an Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) without that person having first
authorised you to do so.

In order to be considered deception, the accused’s conduct or words must
be either intentional or reckless. To behave in a reckless way is
essentially to say or do something knowing that there is a substantial
risk that it might be deceptive, but carrying on anyway.

It is also necessary for the deception to actually play a part in
obtaining the property. That is, there must be a cause and effect
relationship between the deception and property actually being obtained.

What is dishonesty?
For fraud-related offences in Victoria, the word ‘dishonesty’ also
carries a particular meaning. A person behaves dishonestly if they
purposefully obtain an item of property without the genuine belief that
they had a legal right

Re: Fraud

<k2fathFu1ftU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22036&group=aus.cars#22036

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Fraud
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 20:28:17 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 09:28 UTC

On 14/1/23 20:22, Keithr0 wrote:

Yep covers Darren's fraudulent behaviour for sure.

Running a *home* business whilst claiming to be relevantly qualified.

--
Xeno

Re: Fraud

<k2fjr8FvmvU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22048&group=aus.cars#22048

From: nothing....@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 22:00:40 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 12:00 UTC

On 14/01/2023 7:28 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 14/1/23 20:22, Keithr0 wrote:
>
> Yep covers Darren's fraudulent behaviour for sure.
>
> Running a *home* business whilst claiming to be relevantly qualified.

Do you know what he is or is not claiming to his customers?

Re: Fraud

<tpucjo$209h5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22054&group=aus.cars#22054

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 01:01:27 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 14:01 UTC

On 14/01/2023 11:00 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
> On 14/01/2023 7:28 pm, Xeno wrote:
>> On 14/1/23 20:22, Keithr0 wrote:
>>
>> Yep covers Darren's fraudulent behaviour for sure.
>>
>> Running a *home* business whilst claiming to be relevantly qualified.
>
> Do you know what he is or is not claiming to his customers?

I don't have customers Keith. I'm retired, and have been for the last
few years. This is a well known fact, but as usual these morons
completely ignore it as it doesn't fit their argument :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Fraud

<kZCwL.53244$Olad.16813@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22056&group=aus.cars#22056

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 19:00:32 GMT
 by: alvey - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 19:00 UTC

Keithr0 <nothing.to.see@here.com.au> wrote in

snip trollery

2. COUNTABLE NOUN
A fraud is something or someone that deceives people in a way that is
illegal or dishonest.
"Unfortunately the portraits were frauds".
"He believes many 'psychics' are frauds who rely on perception and subtle
deception".

3. COUNTABLE NOUN
If you call someone or something a fraud, you are criticizing them
because you think that they are not genuine, or are less good than they
claim or appear to be.
[disapproval]
"I suspect her of being a fashion fraud, pretending to care about it more
than she really does".

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/fraud

You're not doing at all well Richo.

alvey

Re: Fraud

<r6DwL.53245$Olad.31789@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22057&group=aus.cars#22057

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 19:10:15 GMT
 by: alvey - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 19:10 UTC

Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tpucjo$209h5$1@dont-email.me:

> On 14/01/2023 11:00 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 14/01/2023 7:28 pm, Xeno wrote:
>>> On 14/1/23 20:22, Keithr0 wrote:
>>>
>>> Yep covers Darren's fraudulent behaviour for sure.
>>>
>>> Running a *home* business whilst claiming to be relevantly qualified.
>>
>> Do you know what he is or is not claiming to his customers?
>
> I don't have customers Keith.

You never have Fraudster. Well, certainly not at the legendary NA of SIA.

And tell me Fraudster, how come "Noddy's" registered place of business
was recorded as being at your parents residence? I'm sure even Richo the
Troll would like to hear your explanation of that piece of *evidence*.

> I'm retired, and have been for the last few years. This is a well known
> fact,

Yep, you hung up your broom sometime between 2001 and 2003, (your claims
are, apu, variable).

> but as usual these morons
> completely ignore it as it doesn't fit their argument :)

Just another lie there Fraudster. A really blatant one.

alvey

Re: Fraud

<k2gmtiF6669U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22063&group=aus.cars#22063

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 08:59:14 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 21:59 UTC

On 14-Jan-23 8:22 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
> [...]
> from an Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) without that person having first
> authorised you to do so.
>
> In order to be considered deception, the accused’s conduct or words must
> be either intentional or reckless. To behave in a reckless way is
> essentially to say or do something knowing that there is a substantial
> risk that it might be deceptive, but carrying on anyway.
>
> It is also necessary for the deception to actually play a part in
> obtaining the property. That is, there must be a cause and effect
> relationship between the deception and property actually being obtained.
>
> What is dishonesty?
> For fraud-related offences in Victoria, the word ‘dishonesty’ also
> carries a particular meaning. A person behaves dishonestly if they
> purposefully obtain an item of property without the genuine belief that

OK, but is there a point to this? Did I miss something?

Sylvia.

Re: Fraud

<tpva68$245dm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22064&group=aus.cars#22064

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 09:26:16 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 22:26 UTC

On 15/01/2023 8:59 am, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 14-Jan-23 8:22 pm, Keithr0 wrote:

>> What is dishonesty?
>> For fraud-related offences in Victoria, the word ‘dishonesty’ also
>> carries a particular meaning. A person behaves dishonestly if they
>> purposefully obtain an item of property without the genuine belief
>> that they had a legal right
>

> OK, but is there a point to this? Did I miss something?

No.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Fraud

<k2gt45F7486U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22067&group=aus.cars#22067

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: 14 Jan 2023 23:45:09 GMT
 by: Xeno - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 23:45 UTC

Noddy <me@home.com> wrote:
> On 15/01/2023 8:59 am, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> On 14-Jan-23 8:22 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>
>>> What is dishonesty?
>>> For fraud-related offences in Victoria, the word ‘dishonesty’ also
>>> carries a particular meaning. A person behaves dishonestly if they
>>> purposefully obtain an item of property without the genuine belief
>>> that they had a legal right
>>

>> OK, but is there a point to this? Did I miss something?
>
> No.

Yes! You fraudulently claiming qualifications you don’t have.

____
Xeno

Re: Fraud

<k2gtntF76m0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22071&group=aus.cars#22071

From: fel...@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 10:55:29 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 23:55 UTC

alvey wrote:
> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tpucjo$209h5$1@dont-email.me:

>>> Do you know what he is or is not claiming to his customers?
>> I don't have customers Keith.
> You never have Fraudster. Well, certainly not at the legendary NA of SIA.
>
> And tell me Fraudster, how come "Noddy's" registered place of business
> was recorded as being at your parents residence? I'm sure even Richo the
> Troll would like to hear your explanation of that piece of *evidence*.

nah keefy doesn't want to know anything bad about noddy.

>> I'm retired, and have been for the last few years. This is a well known
>> fact,
> Yep, you hung up your broom sometime between 2001 and 2003, (your claims
> are, apu, variable).

first time I heard it was only the last few years.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: Fraud

<k2gu7sF786iU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22075&group=aus.cars#22075

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 11:04:12 +1100
 by: Daryl - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 00:04 UTC

On 14/1/2023 11:00 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
> On 14/01/2023 7:28 pm, Xeno wrote:
>> On 14/1/23 20:22, Keithr0 wrote:
>>
>> Yep covers Darren's fraudulent behaviour for sure.
>>
>> Running a *home* business whilst claiming to be relevantly qualified.
>
> Do you know what he is or is not claiming to his customers?

LOL, no need for anyone to claim anything, no need for any
"qualfications" to work on cars in Victoria.

--
Daryl

Re: Fraud

<k2gv77F7dv3U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22079&group=aus.cars#22079

From: fel...@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 11:20:42 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 00:20 UTC

Daryl wrote:
> On 14/1/2023 11:00 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 14/01/2023 7:28 pm, Xeno wrote:
>>> On 14/1/23 20:22, Keithr0 wrote:
>>>
>>> Yep covers Darren's fraudulent behaviour for sure.
>>>
>>> Running a *home* business whilst claiming to be relevantly qualified.
>>
>> Do you know what he is or is not claiming to his customers?
>
> LOL, no need for anyone to claim anything, no need for any
> "qualfications" to work on cars in Victoria.

but if someone works on cars and claims to be a qualified motor mechanic
then that is fraud

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: Fraud

<tpvhu4$24tg0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22081&group=aus.cars#22081

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 08:38:29 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 00:38 UTC

On 15/01/2023 7:55 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> alvey wrote:
>> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tpucjo$209h5$1@dont-email.me:

>>> I don't have customers Keith.
>> You never have Fraudster. Well, certainly not at the legendary NA of SIA.
>>
>> And tell me Fraudster, how come "Noddy's" registered place of business
>> was recorded as being at your parents residence? I'm sure even Richo the
>> Troll would like to hear your explanation of that piece of *evidence*.
>
> nah keefy doesn't want to know anything bad about noddy.
>

>>> I'm retired, and have been for the last few years. This is a well known
>>> fact,
>> Yep, you hung up your broom sometime between 2001 and 2003, (your claims
>> are, apu, variable).
>
> first time I heard it was only the last few years.

Oh shit no, much, much longer than that - a couple of decades but hey,
it's NoddyLiar and he lies through his teeth so who knows.

When did he get his payout?

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if

Re: Fraud

<tpvhvn$24i4l$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22082&group=aus.cars#22082

From: jon...@overthere.com (jonz)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 11:39:20 +1100
 by: jonz - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 00:39 UTC

On 1/15/2023 10:55 AM, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> alvey wrote:
>> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tpucjo$209h5$1@dont-email.me:

>>> I don't have customers Keith.
>> You never have Fraudster. Well, certainly not at the legendary NA of SIA.
>>
>> And tell me Fraudster, how come "Noddy's" registered place of business
>> was recorded as being at your parents residence? I'm sure even Richo the
>> Troll would like to hear your explanation of that piece of *evidence*.
>
> nah keefy doesn't want to know anything bad about noddy.
>

>>> I'm retired, and have been for the last few years. This is a well known
>>> fact,
>> Yep, you hung up your broom sometime between 2001 and 2003, (your claims
>> are, apu, variable).
>
> first time I heard it was only the last few years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As sure as night follows day:

First Alvira, *then* (me to, me to) the old cat...
What a team!. Dumb and Dumber. <FBG>

--
Usenet is like a herd ofperforming elephants with diarrhea----Massive,
difficult to redirect,awe inspiring, entertaining and a source of

Re: Fraud

<tpvk0d$2542s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22083&group=aus.cars#22083

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 09:13:46 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 01:13 UTC

On 14/01/2023 5:22 pm, Keithr0 wrote:

<snip whatever>

fraud
/frɔːd/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: fraud; plural noun: frauds

wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or
personal gain.
"he was convicted of fraud"
Similar:
fraudulence

a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by
unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.
"mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds"

Well troll, "unjustifiably claiming accomplishments or qualities" is
Noddy in a nutshell.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: Fraud

<tpvklf$255lb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22084&group=aus.cars#22084

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 09:25:00 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 01:25 UTC

On 15/01/2023 8:04 am, Daryl wrote:
> On 14/1/2023 11:00 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 14/01/2023 7:28 pm, Xeno wrote:
>>> On 14/1/23 20:22, Keithr0 wrote:
>>>
>>> Yep covers Darren's fraudulent behaviour for sure.
>>>
>>> Running a *home* business whilst claiming to be relevantly qualified.
>>
>> Do you know what he is or is not claiming to his customers?
>
> LOL, no need for anyone to claim anything, no need for any
> "qualfications" to work on cars in Victoria.

Correct in backwards ass Victoria any incompetent "Npddy" can work on
cars... but you most certainly can't tell people you're a qualified
mechanic when you are not nor can you claim you were a VACC member when
there is no evidence of membership, for instance.

Doing exactly that amounts to??? c'mon Daryl stretch that brain stem...
what do you think?

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: Fraud

<k2h3p0F8248U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22086&group=aus.cars#22086

From: fel...@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 12:38:27 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 01:38 UTC

Clocky wrote:
> On 15/01/2023 7:55 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>> alvey wrote:

>>> You never have Fraudster. Well, certainly not at the legendary NA of
>>> SIA.
>>>
>>> And tell me Fraudster, how come "Noddy's" registered place of business
>>> was recorded as being at your parents residence? I'm sure even Richo
>>> the
>>> Troll would like to hear your explanation of that piece of *evidence*.
>>
>> nah keefy doesn't want to know anything bad about noddy.

>>> Yep, you hung up your broom sometime between 2001 and 2003, (your
>>> claims
>>> are, apu, variable).
>>
>> first time I heard it was only the last few years.
>>

> Oh shit no, much, much longer than that  - a couple of decades

yeah my meaning wasn't clear. I meant it's the first time that I've seen
him say it was only a few years. it was always decades ago.

> but hey, it's NoddyLiar and he lies through his teeth so who knows.

yes we can never believe anything he says. that's what happens when
trust is destroyed.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: Fraud

<k2hbq7F8uj7U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22088&group=aus.cars#22088

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 14:55:51 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 03:55 UTC

On 15/1/23 11:04, Daryl wrote:
> On 14/1/2023 11:00 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 14/01/2023 7:28 pm, Xeno wrote:
>>> On 14/1/23 20:22, Keithr0 wrote:
>>>
>>> Yep covers Darren's fraudulent behaviour for sure.
>>>
>>> Running a *home* business whilst claiming to be relevantly qualified.
>>
>> Do you know what he is or is not claiming to his customers?
>
> LOL, no need for anyone to claim anything, no need for any
> "qualfications" to work on cars in Victoria.

But claiming you are qualified when you are not is deception, pure and
simple.

--
Xeno

Re: Fraud

<k2hcamF8uj7U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22090&group=aus.cars#22090

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 15:04:38 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 04:04 UTC

On 15/1/23 12:13, Clocky wrote:
> On 14/01/2023 5:22 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>
> <snip whatever>
>

> fraud
> /frɔːd/
> Learn to pronounce
> noun
> noun: fraud; plural noun: frauds
>
>     wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or
> personal gain.
>     "he was convicted of fraud"
>     Similar:
>     fraudulence
>

>     a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by
> unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.
>     "mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds"
>

> Well troll, "unjustifiably claiming accomplishments or qualities" is
> Noddy in a nutshell.

Fraud it is then! Carry on!

--
Xeno

Re: Fraud

<k2heheF9ia2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22091&group=aus.cars#22091

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 15:42:22 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 04:42 UTC

On 15/1/23 12:25, Clocky wrote:
> On 15/01/2023 8:04 am, Daryl wrote:

>>> Do you know what he is or is not claiming to his customers?
>>
>> LOL, no need for anyone to claim anything, no need for any
>> "qualfications" to work on cars in Victoria.
>>

> Correct in backwards ass Victoria any incompetent "Npddy" can work on
> cars... but you most certainly can't tell people you're a qualified
> mechanic when you are not nor can you claim you were a VACC member when
> there is no evidence of membership, for instance.
>
> Doing exactly that amounts to??? c'mon Daryl stretch that brain stem...
> what do you think?

I suspect Daryl stretched his brain stem beyond its elastic limit way
back when he was working on cars. No doubt that's what convinced him
cleaning was his limit!

--
Xeno

Re: Fraud

<k2hfo5F9mp4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22092&group=aus.cars#22092

From: fel...@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 16:02:51 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 05:02 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 15/1/23 12:25, Clocky wrote:

>>> LOL, no need for anyone to claim anything, no need for any
>>> "qualfications" to work on cars in Victoria.
>>>

>> Correct in backwards ass Victoria any incompetent "Npddy" can work on
>> cars... but you most certainly can't tell people you're a qualified
>> mechanic when you are not nor can you claim you were a VACC member
>> when there is no evidence of membership, for instance.
>>
>> Doing exactly that amounts to??? c'mon Daryl stretch that brain
>> stem... what do you think?
>>
> I suspect Daryl stretched his brain stem beyond its elastic limit way
> back when he was working on cars. No doubt that's what convinced him
> cleaning was his limit!

he still works on cars according to what he posts here

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: Fraud

<k2hg1tF9omhU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22093&group=aus.cars#22093

From: fel...@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 16:08:01 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 05:08 UTC

Daryl wrote:
> On 14/1/2023 11:00 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 14/01/2023 7:28 pm, Xeno wrote:
>>> On 14/1/23 20:22, Keithr0 wrote:
>>>
>>> Yep covers Darren's fraudulent behaviour for sure.
>>>
>>> Running a *home* business whilst claiming to be relevantly qualified.
>>
>> Do you know what he is or is not claiming to his customers?
>
> LOL, no need for anyone to claim anything, no need for any
> "qualfications" to work on cars in Victoria.

well that's a sad state of affairs for us poor mug customers isn't it.
we could be putting our lives in the hands of some mug idiot. it guess
it's a good reason to have work done at dealerships, even tho we
probably would pay more for it

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: Fraud

<k2hji9Fa712U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22096&group=aus.cars#22096

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 17:08:09 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 06:08 UTC

On 15/1/23 06:10, alvey wrote:
> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tpucjo$209h5$1@dont-email.me:

>>> Do you know what he is or is not claiming to his customers?
>>
>> I don't have customers Keith.
>
> You never have Fraudster. Well, certainly not at the legendary NA of SIA.
>
> And tell me Fraudster, how come "Noddy's" registered place of business
> was recorded as being at your parents residence? I'm sure even Richo the
> Troll would like to hear your explanation of that piece of *evidence*.

I'm pretty sure the troll has his fingers in his ears.

>> I'm retired, and have been for the last few years. This is a well known
>> fact,

The term actually is *pensioned off* or, in Darren's case, *paid off*.

> Yep, you hung up your broom sometime between 2001 and 2003, (your claims
> are, apu, variable).
>
>> but as usual these morons
>> completely ignore it as it doesn't fit their argument :)
>
> Just another lie there Fraudster. A really blatant one.

Yep,a definite lie. He was *boasting* about his *customers* and the
*services* he was doing on their cars just last year. But then, that was
probably a figment of his delusions. He has a lot of delusions!

--
Xeno

Re: Fraud

<k2hk0qFa712U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22098&group=aus.cars#22098

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 17:15:54 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 06:15 UTC

On 15/1/23 16:02, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

>>> Correct in backwards ass Victoria any incompetent "Npddy" can work on
>>> cars... but you most certainly can't tell people you're a qualified
>>> mechanic when you are not nor can you claim you were a VACC member
>>> when there is no evidence of membership, for instance.
>>>
>>> Doing exactly that amounts to??? c'mon Daryl stretch that brain
>>> stem... what do you think?
>>>
>> I suspect Daryl stretched his brain stem beyond its elastic limit way
>> back when he was working on cars. No doubt that's what convinced him
>> cleaning was his limit!
>>>

> he still works on cars according to what he posts here

His own and with his son. And it would be more correct to say he is
working on cars *again* after a *long hiatus* - a career long hiatus and
while in *retirement*. IOW, not serious work.

--
Xeno