More are taken in by hope than by cunning. -- Vauvenargues

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

SubjectAuthor
* China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over TaiwanEarly
+* China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war overRod Speed
|`* China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over TaiwanPetzl
| `- China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war overRod Speed
+- China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over TaiwanPetzl
+- China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war overDaniel65
`* China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over TaiwanArindam Banerjee
 `* China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war overRod Speed
  `* China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over TaiwanPetzl
   +* China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over TaiwanArindam Banerjee
   |`* China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over TaiwanArindam Banerjee
   | +* China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over TaiwanWhataWonderfulWorld
   | |`- China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over TaiwanArindam Banerjee
   | `- China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war overRod Speed
   `- China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war overRod Speed

1
China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<02306e5e4784b51282e91c038645deff@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22086&group=aus.politics#22086

From: ear...@wake.com (Early)
Subject: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 02:47:49 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa, alt.survival, aus.politics, talk.politics.guns,
uk.politics.misc
 by: Early - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 01:47 UTC

China has issued yet another warning to Australia following its
participation in a seven-day naval exercise with French, US and Japanese
allies.

The Royal Australian Navy ship HMAS Parramatta practised anti-submarine
drills and landing on remote islands off the East China Sea between May 11
and May 17.

Speculation over the collaboration presenting as a "threat" to China has
since been promptly shut down by a Chinese military expert in state-run
publication The Global Times.

"Australia�s military is too weak to be a worthy opponent of China," Song
Zhongping told the publication.

"If it (Australia) dares to interfere in a military conflict for example
in the Taiwan Straits, its forces will be among the first to be hit."

<https://au.news.yahoo.com/too-weak-china-condemns-australias-provocative-
move-085209619.html>

Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<op.11ttm2srbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22087&group=aus.politics#22087

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over
Taiwan
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 13:38:52 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 02:38 UTC

On Wed, 15 Mar 2023 12:47:49 +1100, Early <early@wake.com> wrote:

> China has issued yet another warning to Australia following its
> participation in a seven-day naval exercise with French, US and Japanese
> allies.
>
> The Royal Australian Navy ship HMAS Parramatta practised anti-submarine
> drills and landing on remote islands off the East China Sea between May
> 11
> and May 17.
>
> Speculation over the collaboration presenting as a "threat" to China has
> since been promptly shut down by a Chinese military expert in state-run
> publication The Global Times.
>
> "Australia’s military is too weak to be a worthy opponent of China," Song
> Zhongping told the publication.
>
> "If it (Australia) dares to interfere in a military conflict for example
> in the Taiwan Straits, its forces will be among the first to be hit."

Just more mindless chinese bullshit.

> <https://au.news.yahoo.com/too-weak-china-condemns-australias-provocative-
> move-085209619.html>

Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<skj21i9kar3efpmmecl828103hlj0hrhip@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22088&group=aus.politics#22088

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 15:54:49 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 04:54 UTC

On Wed, 15 Mar 2023 02:47:49 +0100 (CET), Early <early@wake.com>
wrote:

>"If it (Australia) dares to interfere in a military conflict for example
>in the Taiwan Straits, its forces will be among the first to be hit."
<https://au.news.yahoo.com/too-weak-china-condemns-australias-provocative-move-085209619.html>
https://tinyurl.com/2powq8b4

Only if Australia tells them who hit them, if advancing that far, most
possibly ALL of their noisy subs and ships would be sunk also.
But both Albanese and Biden are Chinese spy's like Whitlam was.
--
Petzl
<https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/14/the-queens-coup/>

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<dvj21i1cfmoe93dvnhjuntmktoi6jfrae0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22089&group=aus.politics#22089

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 15:57:57 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 04:57 UTC

On Wed, 15 Mar 2023 13:38:52 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Mar 2023 12:47:49 +1100, Early <early@wake.com> wrote:
>
>> China has issued yet another warning to Australia following its
>> participation in a seven-day naval exercise with French, US and Japanese
>> allies.
>>
>> The Royal Australian Navy ship HMAS Parramatta practised anti-submarine
>> drills and landing on remote islands off the East China Sea between May
>> 11
>> and May 17.
>>
>> Speculation over the collaboration presenting as a "threat" to China has
>> since been promptly shut down by a Chinese military expert in state-run
>> publication The Global Times.
>>
>> "Australia’s military is too weak to be a worthy opponent of China," Song
>> Zhongping told the publication.
>>
>> "If it (Australia) dares to interfere in a military conflict for example
>> in the Taiwan Straits, its forces will be among the first to be hit."
>
>Just more mindless chinese bullshit.

Just rhetoric for the Chinese Communist party.
Both Biden and Albanese are Chinese spies. Xi knows this

https://tinyurl.com/2powq8b4
--
[...]

<turqis$p9j7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22093&group=aus.politics#22093

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Taiwan
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 18:02:51 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 07:02 UTC

Early wrote on 15/03/2023 12:47 pm:
> China has issued yet another warning to Australia following its
> participation in a seven-day naval exercise with French, US and
> Japanese allies.
>
> The Royal Australian Navy ship HMAS Parramatta practised
> anti-submarine drills and landing on remote islands off the East
> China Sea between May 11 and May 17.
>
> Speculation over the collaboration presenting as a "threat" to China
> has since been promptly shut down by a Chinese military expert in
> state-run publication The Global Times.
>
> "Australia’s military is too weak to be a worthy opponent of China,"
> Song Zhongping told the publication.
>
> "If it (Australia) dares to interfere in a military conflict for
> example in the Taiwan Straits, its forces will be among the first to
> be hit."
>
> <https://au.news.yahoo.com/too-weak-china-condemns-australias-provocative-move-085209619.html>

From the provided link .... dated 23 May 2021

"East China Sea between May 11 and May 17."

Well, unless they are trying to predict the future .... this is all old
hat!!

How appropriate that the original post was made by someone using the Nym
'Early'!!
--
Daniel

Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<op.11t9z7tdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22094&group=aus.politics#22094

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Taiwan
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 19:32:21 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 08:32 UTC

On Wed, 15 Mar 2023 15:57:57 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Mar 2023 13:38:52 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Mar 2023 12:47:49 +1100, Early <early@wake.com> wrote:
>>
>>> China has issued yet another warning to Australia following its
>>> participation in a seven-day naval exercise with French, US and
>>> Japanese
>>> allies.
>>>
>>> The Royal Australian Navy ship HMAS Parramatta practised anti-submarine
>>> drills and landing on remote islands off the East China Sea between May
>>> 11
>>> and May 17.
>>>
>>> Speculation over the collaboration presenting as a "threat" to China
>>> has
>>> since been promptly shut down by a Chinese military expert in state-run
>>> publication The Global Times.
>>>
>>> "Australia’s military is too weak to be a worthy opponent of China,"
>>> Song
>>> Zhongping told the publication.
>>>
>>> "If it (Australia) dares to interfere in a military conflict for
>>> example
>>> in the Taiwan Straits, its forces will be among the first to be hit."
>>
>> Just more mindless chinese bullshit.
>>
> Just rhetoric for the Chinese Communist party.

Yep

> Both Biden and Albanese are Chinese spies.

BULLSHIT.

> Xi knows this

BULLSHIT.

>>> <https://au.news.yahoo.com/too-weak-china-condemns-australias-provocative-
>>> move-085209619.html>
> https://tinyurl.com/2powq8b4

Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<9009931f-66fe-4c69-9f9e-31cc4c4e61dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22101&group=aus.politics#22101

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 04:59:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 11:59 UTC

On Wednesday, 15 March 2023 at 12:47:52 UTC+11, Early wrote:
> China has issued yet another warning to Australia following its
> participation in a seven-day naval exercise with French, US and Japanese
> allies.
>
> The Royal Australian Navy ship HMAS Parramatta practised anti-submarine
> drills and landing on remote islands off the East China Sea between May 11
> and May 17.
>
> Speculation over the collaboration presenting as a "threat" to China has
> since been promptly shut down by a Chinese military expert in state-run
> publication The Global Times.
>
> "Australia’s military is too weak to be a worthy opponent of China," Song
> Zhongping told the publication.
>
> "If it (Australia) dares to interfere in a military conflict for example
> in the Taiwan Straits, its forces will be among the first to be hit."

Makes sense, as beating up a weak ally first need not start serious hostilities with the greater powers.

> <https://au.news.yahoo.com/too-weak-china-condemns-australias-provocative-
> move-085209619.html>

Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<op.11uuuuzgbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22109&group=aus.politics#22109

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Taiwan
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 03:02:44 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 16:02 UTC

On Wed, 15 Mar 2023 22:59:22 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 15 March 2023 at 12:47:52 UTC+11, Early wrote:
>> China has issued yet another warning to Australia following its
>> participation in a seven-day naval exercise with French, US and Japanese
>> allies.
>>
>> The Royal Australian Navy ship HMAS Parramatta practised anti-submarine
>> drills and landing on remote islands off the East China Sea between May
>> 11
>> and May 17.
>>
>> Speculation over the collaboration presenting as a "threat" to China has
>> since been promptly shut down by a Chinese military expert in state-run
>> publication The Global Times.
>>
>> "Australia’s military is too weak to be a worthy opponent of China,"
>> Song
>> Zhongping told the publication.
>>
>> "If it (Australia) dares to interfere in a military conflict for example
>> in the Taiwan Straits, its forces will be among the first to be hit."
>
> Makes sense, as beating up a weak ally first need not start serious
> hostilities with the greater powers.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

>> <https://au.news.yahoo.com/too-weak-china-condemns-australias-provocative-
>> move-085209619.html>

Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<44k41ip2j2p3os28l8l0fcej4400i1jhd0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22120&group=aus.politics#22120

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 10:12:25 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 23:12 UTC

On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 03:02:44 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> "If it (Australia) dares to interfere in a military conflict for example
>>> in the Taiwan Straits, its forces will be among the first to be hit."
>>
>> Makes sense, as beating up a weak ally first need not start serious
>> hostilities with the greater powers.
>
>Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Arindam Banerjee has a inferiority problem

--
Petzl
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
https://youtu.be/G79wp6s9JdY

Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<db83d190-88d6-457d-999e-61383b6493f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22125&group=aus.politics#22125

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 17:22:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 00:22 UTC

On Thursday, 16 March 2023 at 10:12:29 UTC+11, Petzl wrote:

> >> Makes sense, as beating up a weak ally first need not start serious
> >> hostilities with the greater powers.
> >
> >Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
> >
> Arindam Banerjee has a inferiority problem

He gives every idiotic or pretentious lying arsehole that problem, ridiculous devils that they are.
Arindam's problem is, there are so many of them in high places.
Bad money has driven out the good.

> --
> Petzl
> They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
> Say all of today’s Communists?
>
> "It cannot be overstated,
> Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
> in modern history,and the fact that the world is
> largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
> that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
> Russian Gulag survivor,
> novelist, historian,
> Nobel prize winner
> short story writer.
> A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
> https://youtu.be/G79wp6s9JdY

Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<op.11via9iybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22127&group=aus.politics#22127

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Taiwan
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 11:29:23 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 00:29 UTC

On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 10:12:25 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Makes sense, as beating up a weak ally first need not start serious
>>> hostilities with the greater powers.
>>
>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
>>
> Arindam Banerjee has a inferiority problem

The curry muncher has a much more serious problem, ear to ear dog shit.

Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<c1b3821b-fd2d-4128-9119-bb7b48911e9bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22131&group=aus.politics#22131

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 17:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 00:53 UTC

On Thursday, 16 March 2023 at 11:22:07 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Thursday, 16 March 2023 at 10:12:29 UTC+11, Petzl wrote:

So Australia better watch out. China needs to beat up the US to be the world's #1. They want to do it with economic power, so there is hope. But as the US has become very stupid and a failure too, even at being greedy, just look at Ukraine where they are losing money instead of getting the land under US puppets, they may provoke China too much simply to sort out domestic issues. War is so profitable for some.

The Chinese believe in teaching lessons to opponents. Sometimes that works, as in India in 1962. Sometimes not, as in Vietnam.

> > >Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
> > >
> > Arindam Banerjee has a inferiority problem
> He gives every idiotic or pretentious lying arsehole that problem, ridiculous devils that they are.
> Arindam's problem is, there are so many of them in high places.
> Bad money has driven out the good.

> > --
> > Petzl
> > They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
> > Say all of today’s Communists?
> >
> > "It cannot be overstated,
> > Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
> > in modern history,and the fact that the world is
> > largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
> > that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
> > Russian Gulag survivor,
> > novelist, historian,
> > Nobel prize winner
> > short story writer.
> > A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
> > https://youtu.be/G79wp6s9JdY

Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<XnsAFC97F672FD2Ffoofoobar@85.12.62.221>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22135&group=aus.politics#22135

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: thunnusa...@hotmail.com (WhataWonderfulWorld)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 01:31:29 GMT
 by: WhataWonderfulWorld - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 01:31 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Thursday, 16 March 2023 at 11:22:07 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> On Thursday, 16 March 2023 at 10:12:29 UTC+11, Petzl wrote:

> ample
> ."

> So Australia better watch out. China needs to beat up the US to be the
> world's #1. They want to do it with economic power, so there is hope.
> But as the US has become very stupid and a failure too, even at being
> greedy, just look at Ukraine where they are losing money instead of
> getting the land under US puppets, they may provoke China too much
> simply to sort out domestic issues. War is so profitable for some.
>
> The Chinese believe in teaching lessons to opponents. Sometimes that
> works, as in India in 1962. Sometimes not, as in Vietnam.

Er really ? They taught Japan a lesson after the second world war ?

>> > Arindam Banerjee has a inferiority problem
>> He gives every idiotic or pretentious lying arsehole that problem,
>> ridicu
> lous devils that they are.
>> Arindam's problem is, there are so many of them in high places.
>> Bad money has driven out the good.

> cative-
>> > --
>> > Petzl
>> > They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
>> > Say all of today’s Communists?
>> >
>> > "It cannot be overstated,
>> > Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
>> > in modern history,and the fact that the world is
>> > largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
>> > that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
>> > Russian Gulag survivor,
>> > novelist, historian,
>> > Nobel prize winner
>> > short story writer.
>> > A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
>> > https://youtu.be/G79wp6s9JdY

Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<op.11vrklz7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22141&group=aus.politics#22141

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Taiwan
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 14:49:23 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 03:49 UTC

On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 11:53:37 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, 16 March 2023 at 11:22:07 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> On Thursday, 16 March 2023 at 10:12:29 UTC+11, Petzl wrote:

>> example
>> hit."

> So Australia better watch out.

Nope.

> China needs to beat up the US

Not even possible.

> to be the world's #1.

Fantasy.

> They want to do it with economic power,

Not even possible.

> so there is hope.

Nope, dope.

> But as the US has become very stupid and a failure too, even at being
> greedy, just look at Ukraine where they are losing money instead of
> getting the land under US puppets,

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> they may provoke China too much simply to sort out domestic issues.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> War is so profitable for some.

> The Chinese believe in teaching lessons to opponents. Sometimes that
> works, as in India in 1962. Sometimes not, as in Vietnam.

Not even possible for China to teach the USA a lesson.

Or Taiwan either.

>> > Arindam Banerjee has a inferiority problem
>> He gives every idiotic or pretentious lying arsehole that problem,
>> ridiculous devils that they are.
>> Arindam's problem is, there are so many of them in high places.
>> Bad money has driven out the good.
>> >

>> <https://au.news.yahoo.com/too-weak-china-condemns-australias-provocative-

Re: China says 'weak' Australia would be first hit in a war over Taiwan

<1e07b53c-ab04-49d0-9f07-130d3e7a28d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22143&group=aus.politics#22143

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 00:20:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 07:20 UTC

On Thursday, 16 March 2023 at 12:31:32 UTC+11, WhataWonderfulWorld wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote in

> > ample
> > ."

> > So Australia better watch out. China needs to beat up the US to be the
> > world's #1. They want to do it with economic power, so there is hope.
> > But as the US has become very stupid and a failure too, even at being
> > greedy, just look at Ukraine where they are losing money instead of
> > getting the land under US puppets, they may provoke China too much
> > simply to sort out domestic issues. War is so profitable for some.
> >
> > The Chinese believe in teaching lessons to opponents. Sometimes that
> > works, as in India in 1962. Sometimes not, as in Vietnam.
> Er really ? They taught Japan a lesson after the second world war ?
They were not powerful then, dominated by foreign powers, having a civil war, etc.