Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 00:33:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The only intelligent politician - Paul Keating
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 07:33 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJy60WOyIrw

Incredible, how stupid people have become these days!
e=mcc causes inversions; what was virtue is now vice, what was clever is now stupid. Ukraine is the worst example, totally disastrous effect of global stupidity and wickedness.

Looked another way, this deal is about exploiting Australia. A colony after all. Some 400 billions to get useless sardine tin cans. Well, that money should help to mitigate US/UK national debt, a leetil bit maybe.

There are many better ways to spend 400 billions, but who is going to tell politicians that.

Re: The only intelligent politician - Paul Keating

<a6711043-58f4-4d9e-9492-e2113440b8b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22173&group=aus.politics#22173

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 00:46:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The only intelligent politician - Paul Keating
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 07:46 UTC

On Thursday, 16 March 2023 at 18:33:37 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJy60WOyIrw
>
> Incredible, how stupid people have become these days!
> e=mcc causes inversions; what was virtue is now vice, what was clever is now stupid. Ukraine is the worst example, totally disastrous effect of global stupidity and wickedness.
>
> Looked another way, this deal is about exploiting Australia. A colony after all. Some 400 billions to get useless sardine tin cans. Well, that money should help to mitigate US/UK national debt, a leetil bit maybe.
>
> There are many better ways to spend 400 billions, but who is going to tell politicians that.

Like, not one of them, will appreciate the design and working of the universe, as I show below:
On Wednesday, 15 March 2023 at 17:55:42 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Wednesday, 15 March 2023 at 16:59:43 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 08:04:07 UTC+11, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > IT takes energy to build gravity and magnetic strength.
> > It takes force, electrostatic in nature. For magnetic strength, electromagnetic force.
> So long as charge is there, force is there.
> When the positive and negative charges close up to become a neutron, they do not exert a net force.
> Every proton and electron is connected to all other protons and electrons, in our infinite universe.
> Infinity is the key design parameter of the Lord, the greatest of designers.
....with some slight modifications to the abovementioned Usenet post....
Energy is created by the sun when the deuterium nucleus splits. The two protons run off very fast, creating enormous speeds relating to radiant and kinetic energies.
When they slow down, after collisions creating more radiant and kinetic energies that would ultimately be dissipated in the infinite universe, or at closer distances be part of cosmic background radiation, the proton and electron combine to form a neutron.
At slowest speeds they once again capture a proton with associated electron, to form a deuterium nucleus and atom.
This is what is happening in all the stars, and how we get the warmth from our Sun.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

aus+uk / aus.politics / The only intelligent politician - Paul Keating