Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: Before we sell out what's left of it ...
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 08:01:42 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 21:01 UTC

*Honest Government Ad | Visit New South Wales!*
/thejuicemedia, 922K subscribers, 116,209 views 16 Mar 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcqA5Sq8Dqw>

"The NSW Government has made a tourism ad ahead of the coming election,
and it’s surprisingly honest and informative."
~~~

Corruption galore, out of control ideological privatisations,
environmental vandalism, limitless incompetence, endless pork
barrelling...welcome to LNP run NSW.

It's now high time to flush out this LNP shit-show in NSW before it is
too late!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.