"You are WRONG, you ol' brass-breasted fascist poop!" -- Bloom County

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: East MUST IMPOSE their SUPERIOR VALUES on the filthy BESTIAL INCESTUAL PEDOPHILIC HEBEPHILIC PERVERTED DECADENT Western Filth

SubjectAuthor
* Re: East MUST IMPOSE their SUPERIOR VALUES on the filthy BESTIALRobert Henderson
`- Re: East MUST IMPOSE their SUPERIOR VALUES on the filthy BESTIALDryes

1
Re: East MUST IMPOSE their SUPERIOR VALUES on the filthy BESTIAL INCESTUAL PEDOPHILIC HEBEPHILIC PERVERTED DECADENT Western Filth

<3f7aac26-8601-423a-8ff6-f8b7ef0bec4en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22171&group=uk.sport.cricket#22171

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 06:57:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: East MUST IMPOSE their SUPERIOR VALUES on the filthy BESTIAL
INCESTUAL PEDOPHILIC HEBEPHILIC PERVERTED DECADENT Western Filth
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 19 Aug 2022 13:57 UTC

On Friday, August 19, 2022 at 1:08:09 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> East MUST IMPOSE their SUPERIOR VALUES on the filthy BESTIAL INCESTUAL
> PERVERTED DECADENT Western Filth on an EMERGENCY BASIS and FORCIBLY
> CIVILIZE, REFORM and HUMANIZE the DISGUSTING STINKY Western White Race.
>

> Western Parents supporting their SON and DAUGHTER fucking each other
> https://twitter.com/GundamIsHere/status/1559434571699085312
>

> Zoophilia Pride March in Germany
> https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1559457411647389698
>

> TEDx speaker Mirjam Heine says "Pedophilia is an Unchangeable Orientation"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmUxnAkO054
>

> Youtuber Jenn attempts to normalise Pedophilia and Hebephilia
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VehU7kZwsvw
>

> ‘Nuns pimped out boys to Christian priests at sex parties, clergy paid
> them for allowing to rape children,’ victim narrates ordeal in Germany
> https://www.opindia.com/2020/12/nuns-pimped-out-boys-to-christian-priests-at-sex-parties-in-germany/
>

> Church Predators: 70 years, Over 1000 children, 300 priests in Pennsylvania
> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/14/more-than-300-pennsylvania-priests-committed-sexual-abuse-over-decades
>

> The Catholic church is still making excuses for paedophilia
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/YvSuMVTafWc/lGOUsUAnBQAJ
> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/17/catholic-church-still-making-excuses-paedophilia-pope
>

> Church’s Own Study Reveals That German Catholic Priests Abused Over
> 3,000 Children, Mostly Boys
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/fLo9hhadw_M/K-cPJ43MCAAJ
>

> CATHOLIC ARCHBISHOP SAYS "PEDOPHILIA IS SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER WITH GOD"
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/069w7BGbPEE/gPORtOk_AwAJ
>

> VATICAN: PRIESTS "NOT RESPONSIBLE" IF THEY RAPE CHILDREN
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/6GrrPzeMzaw/xjRkUjIZBQAJ

The subcontinental patient is raving , doctor... RH

Re: East MUST IMPOSE their SUPERIOR VALUES on the filthy BESTIAL INCESTUAL PEDOPHILIC HEBEPHILIC PERVERTED DECADENT Western Filth

<a853bd85-7875-4bdf-97b8-63c1ce06e922n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22172&group=uk.sport.cricket#22172

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 07:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
INCESTUAL PEDOPHILIC HEBEPHILIC PERVERTED DECADENT Western Filth
From: dryes1...@gmail.com (Dryes)
 by: Dryes - Fri, 19 Aug 2022 14:22 UTC

On Friday, August 19, 2022 at 9:57:28 AM UTC-4, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, August 19, 2022 at 1:08:09 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> > East MUST IMPOSE their SUPERIOR VALUES on the filthy BESTIAL INCESTUAL
> > PERVERTED DECADENT Western Filth on an EMERGENCY BASIS and FORCIBLY
> > CIVILIZE, REFORM and HUMANIZE the DISGUSTING STINKY Western White Race.
> >

> > Western Parents supporting their SON and DAUGHTER fucking each other
> > https://twitter.com/GundamIsHere/status/1559434571699085312
> >

> > Zoophilia Pride March in Germany
> > https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1559457411647389698
> >

> > TEDx speaker Mirjam Heine says "Pedophilia is an Unchangeable Orientation"
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmUxnAkO054
> >

> > Youtuber Jenn attempts to normalise Pedophilia and Hebephilia
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VehU7kZwsvw
> >

> > ‘Nuns pimped out boys to Christian priests at sex parties, clergy paid
> > them for allowing to rape children,’ victim narrates ordeal in Germany
> > https://www.opindia.com/2020/12/nuns-pimped-out-boys-to-christian-priests-at-sex-parties-in-germany/
> >

> > Church Predators: 70 years, Over 1000 children, 300 priests in Pennsylvania
> > https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/14/more-than-300-pennsylvania-priests-committed-sexual-abuse-over-decades
> >

> > The Catholic church is still making excuses for paedophilia
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/YvSuMVTafWc/lGOUsUAnBQAJ
> > https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/17/catholic-church-still-making-excuses-paedophilia-pope
> >

> > Church’s Own Study Reveals That German Catholic Priests Abused Over
> > 3,000 Children, Mostly Boys
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/fLo9hhadw_M/K-cPJ43MCAAJ
> >

> > CATHOLIC ARCHBISHOP SAYS "PEDOPHILIA IS SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER WITH GOD"
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/069w7BGbPEE/gPORtOk_AwAJ
> >

> > VATICAN: PRIESTS "NOT RESPONSIBLE" IF THEY RAPE CHILDREN
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/6GrrPzeMzaw/xjRkUjIZBQAJ
> The subcontinental patient is raving , doctor... RH

Thanks nurse for telling me, go back in your closet