We ARE as gods and might as well get good at it. -- Whole Earth Catalog

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Eng v SL U19s feed

SubjectAuthor
* Eng v SL U19s feedRichard Dixon
+* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedRobert Henderson
|+* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedRichard Dixon
||+* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedmax.it
|||`* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedmike
||| `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedmax.it
|||  `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedRobert Henderson
|||   `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedRichard Dixon
|||    `- Re: Eng v SL U19s feedRobert Henderson
||`* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedRobert Henderson
|| `- Re: Eng v SL U19s feedRichard Dixon
|`* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedFarmer Giles
| +- Re: Eng v SL U19s feedRobert Henderson
| +* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedFarmer Giles
| |+* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedmax.it
| ||`* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedFarmer Giles
| || `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedmax.it
| ||  `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedFarmer Giles
| ||   `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedmax.it
| ||    `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedFarmer Giles
| ||     `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedmax.it
| ||      `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedFarmer Giles
| ||       `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedmax.it
| ||        `- Re: Eng v SL U19s feedFarmer Giles
| |`* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedFarmer Giles
| | `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedFarmer Giles
| |  `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedFarmer Giles
| |   +* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedRobert Henderson
| |   |+- Re: Eng v SL U19s feedSaffron Goonda
| |   |`- Re: Eng v SL U19s feedRobert Henderson
| |   `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedFarmer Giles
| |    `* Re: Eng v SL U19s feedDryes
| |     `- Re: Eng v SL U19s feedSaffron Goonda
| `- Re: Eng v SL U19s feedRichard Dixon
`- Re: Eng v SL U19s feedmax.it

Pages:12
Re: Eng v SL U19s feed

<26eca298-1c4b-482d-b50b-cd3aecb260cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22253&group=uk.sport.cricket#22253

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 07:15:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Eng v SL U19s feed
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 14:15 UTC

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Eng v SL U19s feed

<jSOdnRb0NdMxf5n-nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22254&group=uk.sport.cricket#22254

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 15:24:04 +0100
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
<uuicnWK93LbIP5n-nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>
<LA4NK.176230$Me2.120304@fx47.iad>
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 14:24 UTC

<9513dc28-9b3a-43c6-9aed-c0ce15ca3ccen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22255&group=uk.sport.cricket#22255

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 08:10:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: dryes1...@gmail.com (Dryes)
 by: Dryes - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 15:10 UTC

On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 10:24:09 AM UTC-4, Farmer Giles wrote:
> On 23/08/2022 14:27, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> >> That's what they've been doing over there since we left.

> >> Get back to Southall with your mates.
> >>

> > I don't live in UK, you low IQ racist confused gender, cocksucker.
> >

> Oh, the irony!!!!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Eng v SL U19s feed

<c5ae3895-1634-4108-95e7-8992011fc032n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22256&group=uk.sport.cricket#22256

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 09:57:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: saffrong...@gmail.com (Saffron Goonda)
 by: Saffron Goonda - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 16:57 UTC

On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 8:43:00 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/23/2022 8:10 AM, Dryes wrote:
> No wonder White women are MARRYING Indian men in droves.

No, they aren't, you homophobic, cowardly liar.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.3366/j.ctt1wf4cbs.7#metadata_info_tab_contents

"Numbers of interracial marriages involving South Asians are still relatively low in Britain".

Wonder why?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

Re: Eng v SL U19s feed

<5bc98dd1-eadb-439c-80dd-1943e01cdf4fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22257&group=uk.sport.cricket#22257

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 10:09:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: saffrong...@gmail.com (Saffron Goonda)
 by: Saffron Goonda - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 17:09 UTC

On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 8:40:34 AM UTC-7, lunatic racist FBInCIAnNSASmallpiece wrote:

> I publicly challenged you for an IQ test.

I publicly challenged you to visit a psychiatrist to get some help

>Your lunatic racist pale

but your lunatic racist stinky arse

> skinned stinky ass RAN AWAY like a typical bible thumping WASP coward.

RAN AWAY like a typical Vedas-thumping Hindutva coward.

Re: Eng v SL U19s feed

<a505a05d-6fea-4afc-aaf7-d23f480912b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22295&group=uk.sport.cricket#22295

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 14:10:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: richsdix...@gmail.com (Richard Dixon)
 by: Richard Dixon - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 21:10 UTC

On Monday, 22 August 2022 at 08:36:56 UTC+1, Farmer Giles wrote:

> Robert, I don't know why you waste your time amongst this collection of
> trolls, subversives and oddballs.

Oh Robert, stop talking to yourself...

Re: Eng v SL U19s feed

<306b21b5-a11f-494e-90c3-b06a795e711dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22296&group=uk.sport.cricket#22296

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 14:11:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: richsdix...@gmail.com (Richard Dixon)
 by: Richard Dixon - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 21:11 UTC

On Monday, 22 August 2022 at 09:20:21 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:

> Very pc Dixon displays his traitorous nature emphatically. RH

LOL

Re: Eng v SL U19s feed

<57c2a584-c5f1-4cb9-bf44-3bbe2ef35717n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22297&group=uk.sport.cricket#22297

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 14:11:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: richsdix...@gmail.com (Richard Dixon)

On Monday, 22 August 2022 at 09:34:16 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:

> Like when you told the group that you had only a short time to live, eh, Lazarus

Robert once again found wanting for details...

Re: Eng v SL U19s feed

<8a20da0e-edad-4e0a-bd7d-fcfee75d9a93n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22304&group=uk.sport.cricket#22304

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 00:53:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 07:53 UTC

<c31ea2eb-9168-4d60-b102-e985f5f22b96n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22305&group=uk.sport.cricket#22305

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 00:55:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 07:55 UTC

On Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 10:11:35 PM UTC+1, richsdi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, 22 August 2022 at 09:34:16 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Like when you told the group that you had only a short time to live, eh, Lazarus
>
> Robert once again found wanting for details...

Just ask Lazarus to deny it... RH

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Eng v SL U19s feed