Marxist Law of Distribution of Wealth: Shortages will be divided equally among the peasants.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: protecting our trade route !!!

SubjectAuthor
* protecting our trade route !!!McCoy
`* protecting our trade route !!!Rod Speed
 `* protecting our trade route !!!Petzl
  `* protecting our trade route !!!Rod Speed
   `* protecting our trade route !!!Petzl
    `* protecting our trade route !!!Rod Speed
     `* protecting our trade route !!!Petzl
      `* protecting our trade route !!!Rod Speed
       `* protecting our trade route !!!Petzl
        `* protecting our trade route !!!Rod Speed
         `* protecting our trade route !!!Petzl
          `- protecting our trade route !!!Rod Speed

1
protecting our trade route !!!

<3aaaf82d-2171-4991-9445-05f8f543beban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22258&group=aus.politics#22258

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 17:30:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: protecting our trade route !!!
From: mccoyru...@gmail.com (McCoy)
 by: McCoy - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 00:30 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTCqXlDjx18
Our defence minister, Richard Marles, says we need the nuclear sub to protect our trade routes in ABC "Insiders" program. He obviously haven't see this YouTube video created some 2 years ago !!!! This 2 year old joke seems to be coming true !!!! Even the $ figure mentioned in the video seems accurate enough !!!

Re: protecting our trade route !!!

<op.11210l0qbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22264&group=aus.politics#22264

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: protecting our trade route !!!
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:18:11 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 02:18 UTC

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 11:30:30 +1100, McCoy <mccoyrufus@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTCqXlDjx18
> Our defence minister, Richard Marles, says we need the nuclear sub to
> protect our trade routes in ABC "Insiders" program. He obviously haven't
> see this YouTube video created some 2 years ago !!!! This 2 year old
> joke seems to be coming true !!!!

Nope, dope

> Even the $ figure mentioned in the video seems accurate enough !!!

Re: protecting our trade route !!!

<al2g1ip7gno6mm5mvtsl8icbhjfe2bt6os@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22272&group=aus.politics#22272

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 18:36:26 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 07:36 UTC

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:18:11 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 11:30:30 +1100, McCoy <mccoyrufus@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTCqXlDjx18
>> Our defence minister, Richard Marles, says we need the nuclear sub to
>> protect our trade routes in ABC "Insiders" program. He obviously haven't
>> see this YouTube video created some 2 years ago !!!! This 2 year old
>> joke seems to be coming true !!!!
>
>Nope, dope
>
>> Even the $ figure mentioned in the video seems accurate enough !!!

we are spending $30 billion to protect our China trade routes from
China you don't suspect tat this as odd?

Now we are spending $300 billion for atomic Submarines from unelected
Chinese spy "President" Joe Biden, which will be controlled by him?
Turnbull said, unless we can operate everything on baord with Aust.
personnel, we are not in control !
--
Petzl
<https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/14/the-queens-coup/>

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Re: protecting our trade route !!!

<op.1134y6sbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22274&group=aus.politics#22274

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 03:19:44 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 16:19 UTC

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 18:36:26 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:18:11 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 11:30:30 +1100, McCoy <mccoyrufus@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTCqXlDjx18
>>> Our defence minister, Richard Marles, says we need the nuclear sub to
>>> protect our trade routes in ABC "Insiders" program. He obviously
>>> haven't
>>> see this YouTube video created some 2 years ago !!!! This 2 year old
>>> joke seems to be coming true !!!!
>>
>> Nope, dope
>>
>>> Even the $ figure mentioned in the video seems accurate enough !!!

> we are spending $30 billion to protect our China trade routes from
> China

Nope. that just more stupid pollywaffle.

> you don't suspect tat this as odd?

Nope.

> Now we are spending $300 billion for atomic Submarines from unelected
> Chinese spy "President" Joe Biden,

Rechanting that stupid lie changes nothing.

> which will be controlled by him?

Nope.

> Turnbull said, unless we can operate everything on baord with Aust.
> personnel,

We will.

> we are not in control !

And when we do, we are.

Re: protecting our trade route !!!

<h3fh1i1macshf2687b1vtamvqt8e9fiic2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22285&group=aus.politics#22285

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 07:20:47 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 20:20 UTC

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 03:19:44 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 18:36:26 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:18:11 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Nope, dope

>> we are spending $30 billion to protect our China trade routes from
>> China
>
>Nope. that just more stupid pollywaffle.

Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!

>> you don't suspect tat this as odd?
>
>Nope.

Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!

>> Now we are spending $300 billion for atomic Submarines from unelected
>> Chinese spy "President" Joe Biden,
>
>Rechanting that stupid lie changes nothing.

Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!

>> which will be controlled by him?
>
>Nope.

Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!

>> Turnbull said, unless we can operate everything on baord with Aust.
>> personnel,
>
>We will.

Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!
On so called US/Australia military maneuvers who you think calls the
shots. Big clue not Australia.

>> we are not in control !
>
>And when we do, we are.

Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!
On so called US/Australia military maneuvers who you think calls the
shots. Big clue not Australia.
--
Petzl
In a democracy of course you always get a choice.
Do you want to be govern.ed by the red or by the blue it's entirely up
to you
Do you want to be patronized or condescended to, by liars or by crooks
you get to choose.
Would you prefer your fundamental values to be insulted or ignored by
con-men or by charlatans. In short do you want your influence to be
zero or nil and when would you like to be listened to, never or not at
all, it's your choice Do you want, some more choices.
take-it-or-leave-it. Now there's a real choice we have proportional
voting in Australia where your votes Liberal Labor go to the "Greens"!
I'd be happy with any kind of representation wouldn't you I would like
to see a new government and part of me doesn't give a damn who's in it
as long as it doesn't include anybody from the Labor, Liberal or Green
party organizations that show themselves to be without shame or
principle All spineless and authoritarian both cowardly and war
mongering at the same time

Put Labor, Liberal and Green party last on your Ballot!
Or just 1 for One Nation, who give zero preferences to other parties

Re: protecting our trade route !!!

<op.114ia215byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22288&group=aus.politics#22288

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 08:07:40 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 21:07 UTC

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 07:20:47 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 03:19:44 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 18:36:26 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> we are spending $30 billion to protect our China trade routes from
>>> China
>>
>> Nope. that just more stupid pollywaffle.

> Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!

You no longer have a viable brain and haven't had for decades now.

>>> you don't suspect tat this as odd?

>> Nope.

> Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!

You no longer have a viable brain and haven't had for decades now.

>>> Now we are spending $300 billion for atomic Submarines from unelected
>>> Chinese spy "President" Joe Biden,

>> Rechanting that stupid lie changes nothing.

> Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!

You no longer have a viable brain and haven't had for decades now.

>>> which will be controlled by him?

>> Nope.

> Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!

>>> Turnbull said, unless we can operate everything on baord with Aust.
>>> personnel,

>> We will.

You no longer have a viable brain and haven't had for decades now.

> Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!

> On so called US/Australia military maneuvers who you think calls the
> shots. Big clue not Australia.

Nothing whatever to do with whether we can operate
everything on baord with Aust. personnel,

>>> we are not in control !

>> And when we do, we are.

> Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!

You no longer have a viable brain and haven't had for decades now.

> On so called US/Australia military maneuvers who you think calls the
> shots. Big clue not Australia.

Nothing whatever to do with whether we can operate
everything on baord with Aust. personnel,

Re: protecting our trade route !!!

<9hqh1i539r1vf66cjc9ckj71rdj8bqjllj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22291&group=aus.politics#22291

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 10:27:18 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 23:27 UTC

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 08:07:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!
>
>You no longer have a viable brain and haven't had for decades now.

But I can rely on your sound mind and spirit board.

>> On so called US/Australia military maneuvers who you think calls the
>> shots. Big clue not Australia.
>
>Nothing whatever to do with whether we can operate
>everything on baord with Aust. personnel,

So when Joe Biden faces a civil war. Will Australia send our nuclear
Sub in to sink non-allegiance Biden ships and missiles to attack?
--
Petzl
Stalin has decreed that murder is a capitalist disease; there is no

"Our" government and media decree that this "secular multiculturalism
paradise" does not have immigrant crime and remove anyone stating
different!.

Re: protecting our trade route !!!

<op.114vjggqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22294&group=aus.politics#22294

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 12:53:30 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 01:53 UTC

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 10:27:18 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 08:07:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Stop reading the ABC it rots your brain!
>>
>> You no longer have a viable brain and haven't had for decades now.

> But I can rely on your sound mind and spirit board.

No spirit board.

>>> On so called US/Australia military maneuvers who you think calls the
>>> shots. Big clue not Australia.
>>
>> Nothing whatever to do with whether we can operate
>> everything on baord with Aust. personnel,

> So when Joe Biden faces a civil war.

Not gunna happen.

> Will Australia send our nuclear
> Sub in to sink non-allegiance Biden ships and missiles to attack?

Even you should have noticed that the yanks have
their own subs and that all their military is under
presidential control.

Re: protecting our trade route !!!

<6t3i1ild2o621inujm6eu2qeedo8am49ff@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22296&group=aus.politics#22296

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 13:10:35 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 02:10 UTC

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 12:53:30 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 10:27:18 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You no longer have a viable brain and haven't had for decades now.
>
>> But I can rely on your sound mind and spirit board.
>
>No spirit board.

>>> Nothing whatever to do with whether we can operate
>>> everything on baord with Aust. personnel,
>
>> So when Joe Biden faces a civil war.
>
>Not gunna happen.
>
>> Will Australia send our nuclear
>> Sub in to sink non-allegiance Biden ships and missiles to attack?
>
>Even you should have noticed that the yanks have
>their own subs and that all their military is under
>presidential control.

Civil war scenario is who will different parts of American military be
standing by. A unelected "President", everything through his
corruption turns to shit! "Even you should have noticed that".

Right now China is allying with Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran?
--
[...]

Pauline Hanson survives and gets stronger, despite the lies by con-men
and by charlatans, then ramped up by fakenews.
<https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/hopeless-hanson-roasts-don-farrell-for-not-knowing-4-5b-indigenous-agency-budget/ar-AA18Qwe7?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fdab742d60114fe78a7f595ec13da5c7&ei=20>
https://tinyurl.com/2fgg3chj
Albanese to create a "Voice" by stating a Aboriginal State.

Re: protecting our trade route !!!

<op.1140zwutbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22298&group=aus.politics#22298

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 14:51:22 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 03:51 UTC

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 13:10:35 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 12:53:30 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 10:27:18 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> But I can rely on your sound mind and spirit board.
>>
>> No spirit board.

>>> So when Joe Biden faces a civil war.
>>
>> Not gunna happen.
>>
>>> Will Australia send our nuclear
>>> Sub in to sink non-allegiance Biden ships and missiles to attack?
>
>> Even you should have noticed that the yanks have
>> their own subs and that all their military is under
>> presidential control.

> Civil war scenario is who will different parts of American military be
> standing by.

There is never any doubt about the, the president/congress.

> A unelected "President",

Repeating that stupid lie changes nothing.

> everything through his
> corruption turns to shit!

Taint gunna happen. The prez and congress just arent that important.

> Right now China is allying with Russia,

For now.

> Saudi Arabia,

BULLSHIT

> Iran?

BULLSHIT

Re: protecting our trade route !!!

<b8di1ip3s46q5j2s153av6r0qrdsoc8kfr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22301&group=aus.politics#22301

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 15:50:29 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 04:50 UTC

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 14:51:22 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 13:10:35 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 12:53:30 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No spirit board.

>>> Not gunna happen.

>>> Even you should have noticed that the yanks have
>>> their own subs and that all their military is under
>>> presidential control.
>
>> Civil war scenario is who will different parts of American military be
>> standing by.
>
>There is never any doubt about the, the president/congress.
>
>> A unelected "President",
>
>Repeating that stupid lie changes nothing.
>
>> everything through his
>> corruption turns to shit!
>
>Taint gunna happen. The prez and congress just arent that important.

What's Biden's priority?
1) World War 3
2) Economic collapse, civil unrest
3) Hyperinflation, then collapse
4) Be honest, take responsibility, ask Americans for forgiveness and
make space for others to start over.

>> Right now China is allying with Russia,
>
>For now.
>
>> Saudi Arabia,
>
>BULLSHIT
>
>> Iran?
>
>BULLSHIT

Can't fool your spirit board?
Left out the Ukraine maybe?
<https://time.com/6262985/china-saudi-arabia-iran-ukraine-peace-talks/>
https://tinyurl.com/2gdaaadq
China Just Brokered a Historic Truce Between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Can It Do Ukraine Next?
--
Petzl
Albo's secret "voice"
<https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/hopeless-hanson-roasts-don-farrell-for-not-knowing-4-5b-indigenous-agency-budget/ar-AA18Qwe7?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fdab742d60114fe78a7f595ec13da5c7&ei=20>
https://tinyurl.com/2fgg3chj

Re: protecting our trade route !!!

<op.1145t9hzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22302&group=aus.politics#22302

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 16:35:59 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 05:35 UTC

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 15:50:29 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 14:51:22 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 13:10:35 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Civil war scenario is who will different parts of American military be
>>> standing by.
>>
>> There is never any doubt about the, the president/congress.
>>
>>> A unelected "President",
>>
>> Repeating that stupid lie changes nothing.
>>
>>> everything through his
>>> corruption turns to shit!
>>
>> Taint gunna happen. The prez and congress just arent that important.

> What's Biden's priority?
> 1) World War 3
> 2) Economic collapse, civil unrest
> 3) Hyperinflation, then collapse
> 4) Be honest, take responsibility, ask Americans for forgiveness and
> make space for others to start over.

Survive and manage another term just like most presidents.

>>> Right now China is allying with Russia,
>>
>> For now.
>>
>>> Saudi Arabia,
>>
>> BULLSHIT
>>
>>> Iran?
>>
>> BULLSHIT

> Left out the Ukraine maybe?

Nope.

> <https://time.com/6262985/china-saudi-arabia-iran-ukraine-peace-talks/>
> https://tinyurl.com/2gdaaadq

> China Just Brokered a Historic Truce Between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Bullshit. Nothing to do with China.

> Can It Do Ukraine Next?

Nope, Putin would tell him to go and fuck himself if he tried that.