Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 10:22:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX
- Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
From: saffrong...@gmail.com (Saffron Goonda)
 by: Saffron Goonda - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 17:22 UTC

On Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 5:58:48 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> I have been telling you for a LLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time We are all put
> in a MATRIX by the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths, with Mind
> Control Technology and Supercomputer AI.
>
> You didn't listen to me.

We are all ignoring you because you are a psychotic individual with
persecution delusions. We wish you'd get the treatment you need,
but you think the psychiatrists work for the CIA and want to murder you.

'LIVING WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA IN INDIA: GENDER PERSPECTIVES
Santosh Loganathan, MD and Srinivasa Murthy, MD'
> Erin Valenti was MURDERED by the EVIL US Govt CIA NSA Psychopaths,
> because she knows too much.

Where's the evidence she was murdered? You are delusional.

"Erin’s body at the scene had no signs of
physical harm or suicide, and the autopsy results confirmed that her
physical condition was normal. So why would Erin Valenti suddenly lose
her life?"

> EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths might MURDER ME in the near future,

But you are too cowardly to post your name and address so they can't find you.

> just like they did to Erin Valenti, Targeted Individual.

Where's the evidence she was targeted? You are delusional!

"Erin’s body at the scene had no signs of
physical harm or suicide, and the autopsy results confirmed that her
physical condition was normal. So why would Erin Valenti suddenly lose
her life?"

> I already SHOWED YOU ALL,

No, you haven't. You are just stealing content from other whackos then
adding even more crazy text.

>how deep the rabbit hole goes, with my posts
> about Neuroweapons, Supercomputer AI and HOW all of you were put in a
> MATRIX for the last 15 years and being MIND CONTROLLED and REMOTELY
> OPERATED by the MI6 MI5 CIA NSA psychopaths.

E.g., you are stealing the plot of The Matrix, a science-fiction movie, which is
not actually reality.

Now it's time for you to shut up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7ag-AH2Uuo