love, v.: I'll let you play with my life if you'll let me play with yours.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: The World Economic Forum Talks About “Mind Control Using Sound Waves”

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The World Economic Forum Talks About “Mind ConSaffron Goonda
`- Re: The World Economic Forum Talks About “Mind ConSaffron Goonda

1
Re: The World Economic Forum Talks About “Mind Control Using Sound Waves”

<115232d8-2d5d-4411-8002-ff467751d3c3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22319&group=uk.sport.cricket#22319

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 10:35:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_The_World_Economic_Forum_Talks_About_“Mind_Con
trol_Using_Sound_Waves”
From: saffrong...@gmail.com (Saffron Goonda)
 by: Saffron Goonda - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 17:35 UTC

On Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 12:51:27 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> The entire western clowns think they are living in ANGELIC DEMOCRACIES,
> because they have the RIGHT to SUCK ANY COCK 24x7, any where, any time
> and then "GOSSIP" about TYPICAL fucking LOW IQ western wacko weirdo
> "powerless puppet POLITICIANS" who themselves "LIVE IN FEAR" of their
> REAL GOVTs run from behind by the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO
> Psychopaths.
>

> Your govts DEVELOPED "INSANE Mind Control and AI technologies" with $21
> TRILLION black budgets and SECRETLY CHIPPING your LOW IQ asses since the
> 1980s with DNA Mind Control Nanobots and ENSLAVING you with
> Supercomputer AI.
>
> START fucking LIVING IN "REAL REALITY".

'What is psychosis?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRGGxK3OpNc&t=37s

"... sharing thoughts or beliefs that others who are close to them might find
strange or unusual, such as believing that they have special powers or that
they are being watched, followed, or spied on, or, that they are receiving
messages through the television or internet that they feel are meant just
for them. "

Re: The World Economic Forum Talks About “Mind Control Using Sound Waves”

<6d190c38-37f0-462a-ac9a-d197f4cdb774n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22323&group=uk.sport.cricket#22323

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 11:22:40 -0700 (PDT)
trol_Using_Sound_Waves”
From: saffrong...@gmail.com (Saffron Goonda)
 by: Saffron Goonda - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 18:22 UTC

On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 11:07:55 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/26/2022 10:35 AM, Saffron Goonda wrote:
> > On Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 12:51:27 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >> The entire western clowns think they are living in ANGELIC DEMOCRACIES,
> >> because they have the RIGHT to SUCK ANY COCK 24x7, any where, any time
> >> and then "GOSSIP" about TYPICAL fucking LOW IQ western wacko weirdo
> >> "powerless puppet POLITICIANS" who themselves "LIVE IN FEAR" of their
> >> REAL GOVTs run from behind by the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO
> >> Psychopaths.
> >>

> >> Your govts DEVELOPED "INSANE Mind Control and AI technologies" with $21
> >> TRILLION black budgets and SECRETLY CHIPPING your LOW IQ asses since the
> >> 1980s with DNA Mind Control Nanobots and ENSLAVING you with
> >> Supercomputer AI.
> >>
> >> START fucking LIVING IN "REAL REALITY".
> >
> > 'What is psychosis?'
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRGGxK3OpNc&t=37s
> >
> > "... sharing thoughts or beliefs that others who are close to them might find
> > strange or unusual, such as believing that they have special powers or that
> > they are being watched, followed, or spied on, or, that they are receiving
> > messages through the television or internet that they feel are meant just
> > for them. "
> This EVIL CIA NSA MI6 ASIS Psychopath KNOWS that "all of you are typical
> LOW IQ western DUMBFUCKS", who will believe him discrediting me and
> calling me schizophrenic, the standard WHITE CHRISTIAN DECEPTION of
> DISCREDITING whistleblowers and TRUTH TELLERS.

What is psychosis?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRGGxK3OpNc&t=37s

"... sharing thoughts or beliefs that others who are close to them might find
strange or unusual, such as believing that they have special powers or that
they are being watched, followed, or spied on, or, that they are receiving
messages through the television or internet that they feel are meant just
for them. "

START fucking LIVING IN "REAL REALITY" not your made up cuckoo land.