Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: A year of horror ... so who are the winners?
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 08:40:10 +1100
 by: Ördög - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 21:40 UTC

*Wolff Responds: The Russia/Ukraine War - One Year Later*
/RichardDWolff/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIRsU34CnA>

"In this Wolff Responds, Prof. Wolff shares his perspective on the
Russia/Ukraine war around the one-year anniversary of Russia’s invasion."
~~~ ~~~

There are no real winners in this war, except maybe the US military
industrial complex. They make billions of dollars on this horrible
conflict, and that is a fact which is hard to deny!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: A year of horror ... so who are the winners?

<8cks1idj35mda61itcqj3gs237k2ect4qc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22409&group=aus.politics#22409

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: A year of horror ... so who are the winners?
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 12:43:25 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 01:43 UTC

On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 08:40:10 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:

>*Wolff Responds: The Russia/Ukraine War - One Year Later*
>/RichardDWolff/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIRsU34CnA>
>
>"In this Wolff Responds, Prof. Wolff shares his perspective on the
>Russia/Ukraine war around the one-year anniversary of Russia’s invasion."
>~~~ ~~~
>
>There are no real winners in this war, except maybe the US military
>industrial complex. They make billions of dollars on this horrible
>conflict, and that is a fact which is hard to deny!

We are the winners, tucked away safely in the deep antipodes.

Remember: The Geek Shall Inherit the Earth!