Troubles are like babies; they only grow by nursing.

aus+uk / aus.cars / One For Fraudsters' Enablers

SubjectAuthor
* One For Fraudsters' Enablersalvey
+* Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersYosemite Sam
|`- Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersClocky
`* Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersKeithr0
 +* Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersNoddy
 |+* Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersYosemite Sam
 ||+* Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablersalvey
 |||`* Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersXeno
 ||| `* Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersYosemite Sam
 |||  `- Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersXeno
 ||`- Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersXeno
 |+* Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersYosemite Sam
 ||+- Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablersalvey
 ||`- Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersXeno
 |+* Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablersalvey
 ||`- Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersYosemite Sam
 |+* Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersClocky
 ||`- Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersYosemite Sam
 |`- Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersXeno
 +- Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablersalvey
 `- Re: One For Fraudsters' EnablersClocky

1
One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<nIKBL.379134$MVg8.11629@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22396&group=aus.cars#22396

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: One For Fraudsters' Enablers
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 07:53:55 GMT
 by: alvey - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 07:53 UTC

Afternoon Enablers! (And you too of course Fraudster)

Recently found another addition to the D.T. Gibbens List of Heights.
Here's the updated list of his claims for you to ponder on.

It certainly wasn't the most powerful, but it was a shitload of fun to
drive and for a guy of 5'6" it was a lot easier too. 21Sep98

I'm 5'7" and loving it. 19Apr04

I may well be a short-arse at 5'8" tall... 12Jan04

I'm 5 foot 9 and currently 110kg... 06Mar16

So Enablers, do please have a ponder on what sort of person can't even
tell the truth about their height.

alvey
Wondering why Fraudster can't manage metres.

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<k3ppoqFtnkfU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22397&group=aus.cars#22397

From: fel...@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 22:59:06 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 11:59 UTC

alvey wrote:
> Afternoon Enablers! (And you too of course Fraudster)
>
> Recently found another addition to the D.T. Gibbens List of Heights.
> Here's the updated list of his claims for you to ponder on.
>
> It certainly wasn't the most powerful, but it was a shitload of fun to
> drive and for a guy of 5'6" it was a lot easier too. 21Sep98
>
> I'm 5'7" and loving it. 19Apr04
>
> I may well be a short-arse at 5'8" tall... 12Jan04
>
> I'm 5 foot 9 and currently 110kg... 06Mar16
>

> So Enablers, do please have a ponder on what sort of person can't even
> tell the truth about their height.

ppl actually get shorter as they age, but noodles does it in reverse.
that's quite an achievement!

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<tr9t65$3hhct$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22400&group=aus.cars#22400

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:07:57 +0800
 by: Clocky - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 02:07 UTC

On 30/01/2023 7:59 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> alvey wrote:
>> Afternoon Enablers! (And you too of course Fraudster)
>>
>> Recently found another addition to the D.T. Gibbens List of Heights.
>> Here's the updated list of his claims for you to ponder on.
>>
>> It certainly wasn't the most powerful, but it was a shitload of fun to
>> drive and for a guy of 5'6" it was a lot easier too. 21Sep98
>>
>> I'm 5'7" and loving it. 19Apr04
>>
>> I may well be a short-arse at 5'8" tall... 12Jan04
>>
>> I'm 5 foot 9 and currently 110kg... 06Mar16
>>

>> So Enablers, do please have a ponder on what sort of person can't even
>> tell the truth about their height.
>>

> ppl actually get shorter as they age, but noodles does it in reverse.
> that's quite an achievement!

He shrunk 1" (2.5cm) between Jan and Apr '04 and but then went through a
growth spurt and not only regained what he had lost but surpassed it by
that much again!

Either that or he grew a fucking afro.

>> alvey
>> Wondering why Fraudster can't manage metres.

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<k43bo9FdqerU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22445&group=aus.cars#22445

From: nothing....@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 13:01:29 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 03:01 UTC

On 30/01/2023 5:53 pm, alvey wrote:
> Afternoon Enablers! (And you too of course Fraudster)
>
> Recently found another addition to the D.T. Gibbens List of Heights.
> Here's the updated list of his claims for you to ponder on.
>
> It certainly wasn't the most powerful, but it was a shitload of fun to
> drive and for a guy of 5'6" it was a lot easier too. 21Sep98
>
> I'm 5'7" and loving it. 19Apr04
>
> I may well be a short-arse at 5'8" tall... 12Jan04
>
> I'm 5 foot 9 and currently 110kg... 06Mar16
>

> So Enablers, do please have a ponder on what sort of person can't even
> tell the truth about their height.

So "Team" do please have a ponder on what sort of person who has so
little to do in life that he'll spend it searching google groups for
inconsistencies in somebody's height.

--
Clocky on programming 18 Feb 2022
"What, you copy and paste code into a sketch in Arduino, select the

Clocky on NASA 18 Mar 2022
"Oh, and btw... if you worked for NASA how is it thay you are seemingly
oblivious to Commodore Amigas used at NASA"

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<trhvgs$18iln$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22448&group=aus.cars#22448

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 14:37:01 +1100
 by: Noddy - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 03:37 UTC

On 3/02/2023 2:01 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
> On 30/01/2023 5:53 pm, alvey wrote:

>> So Enablers, do please have a ponder on what sort of person can't even
>> tell the truth about their height.
>
> So "Team" do please have a ponder on what sort of person who has so
> little to do in life that he'll spend it searching google groups for
> inconsistencies in somebody's height.

Actually Keith I had a hip replacement in 2004 that left me with a left
leg that's 30mm longer than the right one, so my actual height varies
depending on what leg I choose to stand on.

But you're right. My height is irrelevant to anything and it *is*
ridiculously pathetic to see a bunch of grown men waste their time being
fixated on such trivial rubbish all while ignoring the elephant in the
room who continues to claim that his alter egos are actually real people
and these utter fuckwits say not one word about it in protest.

It speaks volumes about them really... :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<k43hmtFem8cU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22451&group=aus.cars#22451

From: fel...@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 15:42:48 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 04:42 UTC

Noddy wrote:
> On 3/02/2023 2:01 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 30/01/2023 5:53 pm, alvey wrote:
>
>>> So Enablers, do please have a ponder on what sort of person can't even
>>> tell the truth about their height.
>>
>> So "Team" do please have a ponder on what sort of person who has so
>> little to do in life that he'll spend it searching google groups for
>> inconsistencies in somebody's height.
>
> Actually Keith I had a hip replacement in 2004 that left me with a
> left leg that's 30mm longer than the right one,

you should have sued the surgeon

> so my actual height varies depending on what leg I choose to stand on.
>
> But you're right. My height is irrelevant to anything and it *is*
> ridiculously pathetic to see a bunch of grown men waste their time
> being fixated on such trivial rubbish all while ignoring the elephant
> in the room who continues to claim that his alter egos are actually
> real people and these utter fuckwits say not one word about it in
> protest.
>
> It speaks volumes about them really... :)

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<k43hqoFem8cU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22452&group=aus.cars#22452

From: fel...@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 15:44:51 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 04:44 UTC

Noddy wrote:
> On 3/02/2023 2:01 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 30/01/2023 5:53 pm, alvey wrote:
>
>>> So Enablers, do please have a ponder on what sort of person can't even
>>> tell the truth about their height.
>>
>> So "Team" do please have a ponder on what sort of person who has so
>> little to do in life that he'll spend it searching google groups for
>> inconsistencies in somebody's height.
>
> Actually Keith I had a hip replacement in 2004 that left me with a
> left leg that's 30mm longer than the right one,

you should have sued the surgeon

> so my actual height varies depending on what leg I choose to stand on.

usually, you don't have a leg to stand on

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<qb1DL.79659$%os8.61867@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22455&group=aus.cars#22455

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 05:44:54 GMT
 by: alvey - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 05:44 UTC

Keithr0 <nothing.to.see@here.com.au> wrote in news:k43bo9FdqerU1
@mid.individual.net:

> On 30/01/2023 5:53 pm, alvey wrote:
>> Afternoon Enablers! (And you too of course Fraudster)
>>
>> Recently found another addition to the D.T. Gibbens List of Heights.
>> Here's the updated list of his claims for you to ponder on.
>>
>> It certainly wasn't the most powerful, but it was a shitload of fun to
>> drive and for a guy of 5'6" it was a lot easier too. 21Sep98
>>
>> I'm 5'7" and loving it. 19Apr04
>>
>> I may well be a short-arse at 5'8" tall... 12Jan04
>>
>> I'm 5 foot 9 and currently 110kg... 06Mar16
>>

>> So Enablers, do please have a ponder on what sort of person can't even
>> tell the truth about their height.
>
> So "Team" do please have a ponder on what sort of person who has so
> little to do in life that he'll spend it searching google groups for
> inconsistencies in somebody's height.

Oh look! It's Mr Troll! Spreading his bait about as incompetently as
ever.

Your trolling is as transparent and convincing as one of Fraudsters
Fables Richo.

alvey

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<wx1DL.67223$jiuc.37075@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22456&group=aus.cars#22456

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 06:08:28 GMT
 by: alvey - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 06:08 UTC

Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:trhvgs$18iln$1@dont-email.me:

> Actually Keith I had a hip replacement in 2004 that left me with a left
> leg that's 30mm longer than the right one, so my actual height varies
> depending on what leg I choose to stand on.

What? So 30mm equals 3 inches in Fraudworld?
You're a hoot Fraudster.

> But you're right. My height is irrelevant to anything... <snip>

Bzzzzt! Wrong *again* Fraudster!

It shows, undeniably in fact, that you are a congenital liar. Even your
thickest apologist must be wondering why you've lied *repeatedly* about
such a "trivial" thing. And subsequently, if you won't even tell the
truth about your height, then how can you be believed about *anything*?

> and it *is* ridiculously pathetic to see a bunch of grown men waste
> their time being fixated on such trivial rubbish...

I've never heard the truth being called, "such trivial rubbish" before.
*And* exposing frauds, especially abusive, repulsive and charmless
specimens like you, is *always* regarded as an honourable and valuable
social service.

So well done *again* Fraudster. All it takes to show you as the hapless
buffoon and fraud that you are is your own words.

alvey

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<oE1DL.67224$jiuc.32917@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22458&group=aus.cars#22458

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 06:15:48 GMT
 by: alvey - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 06:15 UTC

Yosemite Sam <felix@goaway.now> wrote in news:k43hmtFem8cU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Noddy wrote:

>>> So "Team" do please have a ponder on what sort of person who has so
>>> little to do in life that he'll spend it searching google groups for
>>> inconsistencies in somebody's height.
>>
>> Actually Keith I had a hip replacement in 2004 that left me with a
>> left leg that's 30mm longer than the right one,
>
> you should have sued the surgeon

Wrong speciality. The surgeon is in the clear, leg shrinkage being common
after hip surgery as tendons get tightened, the anaesthetist is a far
better malpractice target. Of course the Fraudster would have to prove that
he wasn't nuts before the procedure...

alvey

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<tri8rn$1a1jv$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22459&group=aus.cars#22459

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 14:16:21 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 06:16 UTC

On 3/02/2023 11:01 am, Keithr0 wrote:
> On 30/01/2023 5:53 pm, alvey wrote:
>> Afternoon Enablers! (And you too of course Fraudster)
>>
>> Recently found another addition to the D.T. Gibbens List of Heights.
>> Here's the updated list of his claims for you to ponder on.
>>
>> It certainly wasn't the most powerful, but it was a shitload of fun to
>> drive and for a guy of 5'6" it was a lot easier too. 21Sep98
>>
>> I'm 5'7" and loving it. 19Apr04
>>
>> I may well be a short-arse at 5'8" tall... 12Jan04
>>
>> I'm 5 foot 9 and currently 110kg... 06Mar16
>>

>> So Enablers, do please have a ponder on what sort of person can't even
>> tell the truth about their height.
>
> So "Team" do please have a ponder on what sort of person who has so
> little to do in life that he'll spend it searching google groups for
> inconsistencies in somebody's height.

He's spending his time more wisely proving the bloke you are enabling to
be inconsistent in even the most basic of things then you are trolling
for attention in your advancing state of dementia.

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a
proven liar."

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<kF1DL.67226$jiuc.47176@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22460&group=aus.cars#22460

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 06:16:48 GMT
 by: alvey - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 06:16 UTC

Yosemite Sam <felix@goaway.now> wrote in news:k43hqoFem8cU2
@mid.individual.net:

> Noddy wrote:

>>> So "Team" do please have a ponder on what sort of person who has so
>>> little to do in life that he'll spend it searching google groups for
>>> inconsistencies in somebody's height.
>>
>> Actually Keith I had a hip replacement in 2004 that left me with a
>> left leg that's 30mm longer than the right one,
>
> you should have sued the surgeon
>
>> so my actual height varies depending on what leg I choose to stand on.
>
> usually, you don't have a leg to stand on

grooaaannnnn.

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<tri9k6$1a4vv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22461&group=aus.cars#22461

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 14:29:25 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 06:29 UTC

On 3/02/2023 11:37 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 3/02/2023 2:01 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 30/01/2023 5:53 pm, alvey wrote:
>
>>> So Enablers, do please have a ponder on what sort of person can't even
>>> tell the truth about their height.
>>
>> So "Team" do please have a ponder on what sort of person who has so
>> little to do in life that he'll spend it searching google groups for
>> inconsistencies in somebody's height.
>
> Actually Keith I had a hip replacement in 2004 that left me with a left
> leg that's 30mm longer

So what? 2 inches is 50mm not 30mm so that *still* doesn't change the
fact that you are a congenital liar over even the most trivial of things.

Have another go you lying asshole!

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a
proven liar."

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<k43rt7Fg6f1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22464&group=aus.cars#22464

From: fel...@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 18:36:48 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 07:36 UTC

alvey wrote:
> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:trhvgs$18iln$1@dont-email.me:
>

>> Actually Keith I had a hip replacement in 2004 that left me with a left
>> leg that's 30mm longer than the right one, so my actual height varies
>> depending on what leg I choose to stand on.
> What? So 30mm equals 3 inches in Fraudworld?
> You're a hoot Fraudster.
>
>> But you're right. My height is irrelevant to anything... <snip>
> Bzzzzt! Wrong *again* Fraudster!
>
> It shows, undeniably in fact, that you are a congenital liar. Even your
> thickest apologist must be wondering why you've lied *repeatedly* about
> such a "trivial" thing. And subsequently, if you won't even tell the
> truth about your height, then how can you be believed about *anything*?

Alvey please don't use reason and logic in your posts. Keefy won't be
able to cope..

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<k43s8oFg81rU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22465&group=aus.cars#22465

From: fel...@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 18:42:57 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 07:42 UTC

Clocky wrote:
> On 3/02/2023 11:37 am, Noddy wrote:

>>> So "Team" do please have a ponder on what sort of person who has so
>>> little to do in life that he'll spend it searching google groups for
>>> inconsistencies in somebody's height.
>>
>> Actually Keith I had a hip replacement in 2004 that left me with a
>> left leg that's 30mm longer
>
> So what? 2 inches is 50mm not 30mm so that *still* doesn't change the
> fact that you are a congenital liar over even the most trivial of things.

he's claimed 5'6" and 5'9" so that's 3 inch variance which is almost 80mm

> Have another go you lying asshole!

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<k44bbqFie7rU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22476&group=aus.cars#22476

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 23:00:57 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 12:00 UTC

On 3/2/2023 2:37 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 3/02/2023 2:01 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 30/01/2023 5:53 pm, alvey wrote:
>
>>> So Enablers, do please have a ponder on what sort of person can't even
>>> tell the truth about their height.
>>
>> So "Team" do please have a ponder on what sort of person who has so
>> little to do in life that he'll spend it searching google groups for
>> inconsistencies in somebody's height.
>
> Actually Keith I had a hip replacement in 2004 that left me with a left
> leg that's 30mm longer than the right one, so my actual height varies
> depending on what leg I choose to stand on.

What an absolute load of shit.

> But you're right. My height is irrelevant to anything and it *is*

But you made a big enough deal of it here when you made *varying*
statements about your height.

> ridiculously pathetic to see a bunch of grown men waste their time being
> fixated on such trivial rubbish all while ignoring the elephant in the
> room who continues to claim that his alter egos are actually real people
> and these utter fuckwits say not one word about it in protest.
>
> It speaks volumes about them really... :)

Your lies and bullshit claims speak volumes about your insecurity.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<k44bfdFie7rU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22477&group=aus.cars#22477

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 23:02:53 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 12:02 UTC

On 3/2/2023 3:42 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>>> So "Team" do please have a ponder on what sort of person who has so
>>> little to do in life that he'll spend it searching google groups for
>>> inconsistencies in somebody's height.
>>
>> Actually Keith I had a hip replacement in 2004 that left me with a
>> left leg that's 30mm longer than the right one,
>
> you should have sued the surgeon

Darren can't sue doctors for his delusions. Hey, maybe he's overdosing
on the meds?

>> so my actual height varies depending on what leg I choose to stand on.
>>
>> But you're right. My height is irrelevant to anything and it *is*
>> ridiculously pathetic to see a bunch of grown men waste their time
>> being fixated on such trivial rubbish all while ignoring the elephant
>> in the room who continues to claim that his alter egos are actually
>> real people and these utter fuckwits say not one word about it in
>> protest.
>>
>> It speaks volumes about them really... :)

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<k44bliFie7rU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22478&group=aus.cars#22478

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 23:06:09 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 12:06 UTC

On 3/2/2023 3:44 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>>> So "Team" do please have a ponder on what sort of person who has so
>>> little to do in life that he'll spend it searching google groups for
>>> inconsistencies in somebody's height.
>>
>> Actually Keith I had a hip replacement in 2004 that left me with a
>> left leg that's 30mm longer than the right one,
>
> you should have sued the surgeon
>
>> so my actual height varies depending on what leg I choose to stand on.
>
> usually, you don't have a leg to stand on

What do you mean - *usually*? His bullshit claims have left him with no
legs to stand on, not a single one. If he could *prove* his ridiculous
claims, you bet your arse he would have done so by now. What better way
to shut me up? He'd love that option.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<k44bv3Fie7rU5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22481&group=aus.cars#22481

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 23:11:15 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 12:11 UTC

On 3/2/2023 5:15 pm, alvey wrote:
> Yosemite Sam <felix@goaway.now> wrote in news:k43hmtFem8cU1
> @mid.individual.net:
>
>> Noddy wrote:

>>> Actually Keith I had a hip replacement in 2004 that left me with a
>>> left leg that's 30mm longer than the right one,
>>
>> you should have sued the surgeon
>
> Wrong speciality. The surgeon is in the clear, leg shrinkage being common
> after hip surgery as tendons get tightened, the anaesthetist is a far
> better malpractice target. Of course the Fraudster would have to prove that
> he wasn't nuts before the procedure...
>

> alvey

The only shrinkage that Darren suffers from is shrinkage of the brain.
But that process began soon after his birth and has been progressing
apace ever since. Doctor is in the clear.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<k44d0jFik6gU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22485&group=aus.cars#22485

From: fel...@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 23:28:45 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 12:28 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 3/2/2023 5:15 pm, alvey wrote:
>> Yosemite Sam <felix@goaway.now> wrote in news:k43hmtFem8cU1
>> @mid.individual.net:

>>> you should have sued the surgeon
>>
>> Wrong speciality. The surgeon is in the clear, leg shrinkage being
>> common
>> after hip surgery as tendons get tightened, the anaesthetist is a far
>> better malpractice target. Of course the Fraudster would have to
>> prove that
>> he wasn't nuts before the procedure...
>>

>> alvey
>
> The only shrinkage that Darren suffers from is shrinkage of the brain.

are you sure? how do you know other parts are not shrinking too?  :)

> But that process began soon after his birth and has been progressing
> apace ever since. Doctor is in the clear.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: One For Fraudsters' Enablers

<k44fe2Fj1voU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22488&group=aus.cars#22488

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 00:10:26 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 13:10 UTC

On 3/2/2023 11:28 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> Xeno wrote:
>> On 3/2/2023 5:15 pm, alvey wrote:
>>> Yosemite Sam <felix@goaway.now> wrote in news:k43hmtFem8cU1
>>> @mid.individual.net:

>>> Wrong speciality. The surgeon is in the clear, leg shrinkage being
>>> common
>>> after hip surgery as tendons get tightened, the anaesthetist is a far
>>> better malpractice target. Of course the Fraudster would have to
>>> prove that
>>> he wasn't nuts before the procedure...
>>>

>>> alvey
>>
>> The only shrinkage that Darren suffers from is shrinkage of the brain.
>
> are you sure? how do you know other parts are not shrinking too?  :)
>
>> But that process began soon after his birth and has been progressing
>> apace ever since. Doctor is in the clear.

His brain shrinkage is patently evident by his postings here. Shrinkage
of other parts of him, apart from his physical stature, not so evident.
The only thing about him that is *growing* is the size and number of his
lies.