Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Stranger tried to steal bike from boy on Gloucester street

SubjectAuthor
* Stranger tried to steal bike from boy on Gloucester streetswldx...@gmail.com
+- Re: Strange fairy-cyclist tried to steal bike from boy on GloucesterJNugent
`* Re: Stranger tried to steal bike from boy on Gloucester streetswldx...@gmail.com
 +- Re: Stranger tried to steal bike from boy on Gloucester streetJNugent
 `- Re: Stranger tried to steal bike from boy on Gloucester streetswldx...@gmail.com

1
Stranger tried to steal bike from boy on Gloucester street

<af9b65de-572a-4237-b1b6-60946734618dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22418&group=uk.rec.cycling#22418

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 08:50:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Stranger tried to steal bike from boy on Gloucester street
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 16:50 UTC

A stranger tried to steal a bike from an 11-year-old boy in Gloucester. The offender reportedly pulled up in a green van before failing to steal the bike and driving away.

Gloucestershire Constabulary said the incident happened outside Michael Tuck Estate Agents, on Bristol Road, at around 3.15pm on January 20. The man, who was not known to the boy, was alone in the van and drove away afterwards.

He is described as being white, with brown hair, a beard and glasses. He was wearing a green top and black trousers at the time of the attempted theft..

The police said in a statement: "Police are appealing for information after a man attempted to steal a bicycle from a child on Bristol Road, Gloucester last month. The incident happened outside Michael Tuck Estate Agents at around 3.15pm on Friday, January 20.

"It was reported that a man had pulled up in a green van and had attempted to steal the bicycle belonging to an 11-year-old boy. The man, who was not known to the boy, was alone in the van and drove away after failing in his attempt.

"He was described as being white, with brown hair, a beard and glasses. He was wearing a green top and black trousers.

"Anyone with information is asked to contact Gloucestershire Constabulary through the website here, quoting incident 301 of 20 January."

Information can also be passed onto by Crimestoppers anonymously and could lead to you receiving a £1,000 reward. You can call 0800 555 111 or report information online here.

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/stranger-tried-steal-bike-boy-8105242

Re: Strange fairy-cyclist tried to steal bike from boy on Gloucester street

<k45ujoFq32cU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22427&group=uk.rec.cycling#22427

From: jennings...@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Strange fairy-cyclist tried to steal bike from boy on Gloucester
street
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 02:35:36 +0000
 by: JNugent - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 02:35 UTC

> A strange fairy=-cyclist tried to steal a fairy-bike from an 11-year-old boy in Gloucester. The offender reportedly pulled up in a green van before failing to steal the fairy-bike and driving away.
>
> Gloucestershire Constabulary said the incident happened outside Michael Tuck Estate Agents, on Bristol Road, at around 3.15pm on January 20. The man, who was not known to the boy, was alone in the van and drove away afterwards.
>
> He is described as being white, with brown hair, a beard and glasses. He was wearing a green top and black trousers at the time of the attempted theft.
>
> The police said in a statement: "Police are appealing for information after a man attempted to steal a fairy-bicycle from a child on Bristol Road, Gloucester last month. The incident happened outside Michael Tuck Estate Agents at around 3.15pm on Friday, January 20.
>
> "It was reported that a man had pulled up in a green van and had attempted to steal the fairy-bicycle belonging to an 11-year-old boy. The man, who was not known to the boy, was alone in the van and drove away after failing in his attempt.
>
> "He was described as being white, with brown hair, a beard and glasses. He was wearing a green top and black trousers.

STEREO?

> "Anyone with information is asked to contact Gloucestershire Constabulary through the website here, quoting incident 301 of 20 January."
>
> Information can also be passed onto by Crimestoppers anonymously and could lead to you receiving a £1,000 reward. You can call 0800 555 111 or report information online here.
>
> https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/stranger-tried-steal-bike-boy-8105242

Re: Stranger tried to steal bike from boy on Gloucester street

<e8d18567-b234-48d4-98f7-05b38821cf63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22433&group=uk.rec.cycling#22433

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 23:47:56 -0800 (PST)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 07:47 UTC

QUOTE: "It was reported that a man had pulled up in a green van and had attempted to steal the bicycle belonging to an 11-year-old boy. ENDS

Couldn't the criminal driver find a toddler to attack?
What a thug.

Re: Stranger tried to steal bike from boy on Gloucester street

<k47hogF2te3U8@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22471&group=uk.rec.cycling#22471

From: jennings...@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 17:08:32 +0000
 by: JNugent - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 17:08 UTC

On 04/02/2023 07:47 am, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> QUOTE: "It was reported that a man had pulled up in a green van and had attempted to steal the bicycle belonging to an 11-year-old boy. ENDS
>
> Couldn't the criminal driver find a toddler to attack?
> What a thug.

Who but a fairy-cyclist wants to steal a fairy-cycle?

Or alternatively, to whom can a non-fairy-cycling thief sell a stolen
fairy-cycle (or parts thereof)?

The answer: only to another fairy-cyclist.

Re: Stranger tried to steal bike from boy on Gloucester street

<aff95d4c-030e-4bdd-a0bf-7d33bfd954fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22477&group=uk.rec.cycling#22477

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 09:32:56 -0800 (PST)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 17:32 UTC

On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 7:47:58 AM UTC, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> QUOTE: "It was reported that a man had pulled up in a green van and had attempted to steal the bicycle belonging to an 11-year-old boy. ENDS
>
> Couldn't the criminal driver find a toddler to attack?
> What a thug.

It will be infants in pushchairs next.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Stranger tried to steal bike from boy on Gloucester street