From: ano...@anon.net (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,aus.politics
Subject: Trevor Wilson is spamming again. Somebody should kill him.
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 02:09:00 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 02:09 UTC

Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 29/03/2023 5:48 am, bigdog wrote:

>>> **Any particular reason you don't want to discuss a system that allows
>>> someone with mental health problems easy access to firearms?
>>>
>> The background check system doesn't run on auto pilot. People have to take
>> steps to make
>> sure the person with mental problems is entered into the system which would
>> block them
>> from purchasing a gun through a licensed gun dealer.
>>
>> If this woman was as fucked up as it sounds, somebody needed to get her
>> adjudicated as
>> mentally ill and have her institutionalized. We used to do that but then we
>> became more
>> "compassionate" and as a result, kids are getting murdered by the people we
>> have been
>> so compassionate to.
>

> **Any particular reason you don't want to discuss a system that allows someone
> with mental health problems easy access to firearms?

I hope you and your family are hacked to death by a Moslem with a
rusty machete.

Re: Trevor Wilson is spamming again. Somebody should kill him.

<u00om4$65pp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22607&group=aus.politics#22607

From: maximush...@gmx.com (max headroom)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 00:16:11 -0700
 by: max headroom - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 07:16 UTC

In news:u006l8$12rkb$1@paganini.bofh.team, Anonymous <anon@anon.net> typed:

> Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> The background check system doesn't run on auto pilot. People have to take
>>> steps to make sure the person with mental problems is entered into the
>>> system which would block them from purchasing a gun through a licensed gun
>>> dealer.

>>> If this woman was as fucked up as it sounds, somebody needed to get her
>>> adjudicated as mentally ill and have her institutionalized. We used to do
>>> that but then we became more "compassionate" and as a result, kids are
>>> getting murdered by the people we have been so compassionate to.

>> **Any particular reason you don't want to discuss a system that allows
>> someone with mental health problems easy access to firearms?

> I hope you and your family are hacked to death by a Moslem with a
> rusty machete.

Judging by the humiliation he experiences in t.p.g., he might enjoy that, too.

Re: Trevor Wilson is spamming again. Somebody should kill him.

<u00rng$6n16$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22610&group=aus.politics#22610

From: max...@invalid.address (Max)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 19:09:20 +1100
 by: Max - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 08:09 UTC

On 29/03/2023 6:16 pm, max headroom wrote:
> In news:u006l8$12rkb$1@paganini.bofh.team, Anonymous <anon@anon.net> typed:
>
>> Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> **Any particular reason you don't want to discuss a system that allows
>>> someone with mental health problems easy access to firearms?
>
>> I hope you and your family are hacked to death by a Moslem with a
>> rusty machete.
>
> Judging by the humiliation he experiences in t.p.g., he might enjoy that, too.

How could you enjoy being hacked by machetes?

Re: Trevor Wilson is spamming again. Somebody should kill him.

<jqd82i1jt0t4ojt95gimfl11h05lup4711@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22617&group=aus.politics#22617

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 06:04:45 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:04 UTC

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 19:09:20 +1100, Max <max@invalid.address> wrote:

>On 29/03/2023 6:16 pm, max headroom wrote:

>>> I hope you and your family are hacked to death by a Moslem with a
>>> rusty machete.
>>
>> Judging by the humiliation he experiences in t.p.g., he might enjoy that, too.
>>

>How could you enjoy being hacked by machetes?

The pure enjoyment of knowing he did not resort to a gun to defend
himself.